PDA

View Full Version : Dave Mustaine to guest on Headbanger's Ball

EbDawson
09-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Been surfing around over at the Megadeth website. Anyway, they're saying that Dave Mustaine will be appearing as a guest on MTV2's Headbanger's Ball on Saturday, 9/11. Should be interesting, maybe they'll play some neat Megadeth videos and talk about the upcoming CD and tour.

You'll have to check your local listings for the times, I believe the thing usually runs around 8-10 PM Pacific time.

Wayne L.
09-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is yesterday's news as an important & influential artist more than Paul McCartney.

Reverberator
09-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Dave Mustaine has my vote anytime because he is a classic VH fan .

Proof of this can be found on a programme called top ten stadium rock , which was broadcast in the UK, where he said , and I quote .......... " They should get Dave back and grin and bear it "

Rock on Mr Mustaine .

Snoo
09-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is yesterday's news as an important & influential artist more than Paul McCartney.

It's hardly his fault that the people that define "important" and "influential" these days are brainless assholes.

EbDawson
09-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is an important & influential artist more than Paul McCartney.

You rule, Man!

EbDawson
09-05-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Dave Mustaine has my vote anytime because he is a classic VH fan .

Proof of this can be found on a programme called top ten stadium rock , which was broadcast in the UK, where he said , and I quote .......... " They should get Dave back and grin and bear it "

Rock on Mr Mustaine .

He also said, "My first impression of Van Halen was that David Lee Roth was a god."