PDA

View Full Version : If you could go back in time....

Susie Q
09-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Where would you go? If you had a week to travel back in time, what time periods would you like to visit?

Me....I would choose the following:
3 days in 1880
1 day in 1955
2 days in 1982
1 day in 2003 :)

Warham
09-04-2004, 11:09 PM
1 day in 1975
1 day in 1991
1 day in 1994
1 day in 2001
1 day in 2002

lms2
09-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Will the one day affect present time, like could you make a different decision, or are we going purely for enjoyment purposes?

Susie Q
09-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Will the one day affect present time, like could you make a different decision, or are we going purely for enjoyment purposes?

Mmmmm....for lessons learned, enjoyment, and perhaps to make a different decision.

I love the Victorian days, so to go back in time and meet some of my ancestors would be real cool.

I like the old 50's and 60's music, and would like to be around the whole bobby sock, soda jerk, innocent times thing.

1982 had some cool music at that time too. Plus I was young enough to raise some hell :)

2003...well...that's a personal choice made ;)

Susie Q
09-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Warham
1 day in 1975
1 day in 1991
1 day in 1994
1 day in 2001
1 day in 2002

What was significant in those years to you? :)

Flash Bastard
09-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I'd go back to 1998-2000 and make some changes in personal relationships with women.

I made some mistakes that still haunt me.

Figs
09-05-2004, 12:08 AM
I'd go back to 1982, get a vasectomy, buy Microsoft stock when it comes out, skip college and make an attempt at a music career.

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
I'd go back to 1998-2000 and make some changes in personal relationships with women.

I made some mistakes that still haunt me.

That may be a easy fix. You could always contact them and tell them how you really feel. At least there would be closure?

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Figs
I'd go back to 1982, get a vasectomy, buy Microsoft stock when it comes out, skip college and make an attempt at a music career.

HA! I went to college kinda around the same time, and majored in mixers. I saw a band called "Atomic Punks" at my college. (Wasn't the same band that is out there today....) Then kinda fell by the way side. I was going to be a psychologist/social worker. :rolleyes:

Figs
09-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I think I learned drinking more than anything else in college. Never drank before college and drink rarely now, but in college---whew!

Flash Bastard
09-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
That may be a easy fix. You could always contact them and tell them how you really feel. At least there would be closure?

No, it's not like that. These are people I wish I never met or got involved with. I wouldn't exactly be charitable if I ever met or spoke with either one of them again, if you catch my drift. ;)

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I think I learned drinking more than anything else in college. Never drank before college and drink rarely now, but in college---whew!

Wow, you sound like me! Drinking gets old when you grow up, don't it?

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:24 AM
No, it's not like that. These are people I wish I never met or got involved with. I wouldn't exactly be charitable if I ever met or spoke with either one of them again, if you catch my drift. ;)

Ah yes...I have a few of those myself. :cool:

Figs
09-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Wow, you sound like me! Drinking gets old when you grow up, don't it?

Oh yeah, especially beer these days - it takes too many too feel a buzz. Sometime around my senior year in college I realized that I wasn't really doing a lot of things that were all that fun, but I was just getting smashed all the time at all the same places.

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:35 AM
Oh yeah, especially beer these days - it takes too many too feel a buzz. Sometime around my senior year in college I realized that I wasn't really doing a lot of things that were all that fun, but I was just getting smashed all the time at all the same places.

But, to go back in time just once to raise the hell with no responsibility, with the wind in your hair, the top down, and cruisin' the night with the tunes on maximum, heading to Lake George....memories...ah yes...

Figs
09-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Lake George? I went there when I was a kid a few times, and recently took my kids there. I never went as a young adult, seems like a good party town.

badhorsie
09-05-2004, 12:43 AM
Few places I'd like to go

Ancient Egypt
Ancient China
Ancient Rome
Ancient Greece

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:49 AM
Lake George? I went there when I was a kid a few times, and recently took my kids there. I never went as a young adult, seems like a good party town.

Oh hell ya, it was and still is a good place to go! So is Saratoga.
That's the only reason now to go up to Lake George is to take the kids to Great Escape. My boy has a pass where he can go anytime he wants. I will take both of the kids to the fright fest this year. :)

I liked going there with a trunk load of little OV's and wine coolers on a Thursday night and watch fireworks off the lake. Then go play mini golf at that around the world place across from the boats.

Figs
09-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Oh hell ya, it was and still is a good place to go! So is Saratoga.
That's the only reason now to go up to Lake George is to take the kids to Great Escape. My boy has a pass where he can go anytime he wants. I will take both of the kids to the fright fest this year. :)

I liked going there with a trunk load of little OV's and wine coolers on a Thursday night and watch fireworks off the lake. Then go play mini golf at that around the world place across from the boats.

We had Six Flags season passes 2 years ago and went to Great Escape a couple of days (I remember when it was Storytown). I was glad to see the House of Frankenstein was still there! Great place for vacation!

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:56 AM
We had Six Flags season passes 2 years ago and went to Great Escape a couple of days (I remember when it was Storytown). I was glad to see the House of Frankenstein was still there! Great place for vacation!

Yep, I went there as a little girl when it was Storytown. :) God...we gettin' old or WHAT?! :eek:

Figs
09-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I suppose so. It's ok! Do you remember Gaslight Village?

Ally_Kat
09-05-2004, 01:05 AM
2 days in 1945
2 days in 1963
2 days in 1977
1 day in 1983

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Yeah, I suppose so. It's ok! Do you remember Gaslight Village?

Gaslight Village, yesterdays fun today, fodeo do, fodeo do do do. ;)

Yep! I sure do....LOL

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
2 days in 1945
2 days in 1963
2 days in 1977
1 day in 1983

Why those years Ally? :)

Ally_Kat
09-05-2004, 01:30 AM
I like the WW2 era, I'm big into all the oldies, I want to see Saturday Night Fever in the theater, and I figured I'd visit my year

Figs
09-05-2004, 01:34 AM

Yep! I sure do....LOL

Yes, I knew it existed!

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Yes, I knew it existed!

hehehe!! I remember that stupid song with the people all dressed up in the 70's. There was nothing much to the place either.

freak
09-05-2004, 01:39 AM
I'd elect not to go back to any period.

Our pasts are what define us. Change one little thing and we would become someone entirely different. Maybe even cease to be.

I prefer to keep my mistakes and learn from them.

That said, it *would* be pretty cool to go back and bump uglies with Marilyn Monroe or Bettie Page.

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by freak
I'd elect not to go back to any period.

Our pasts are what define us. Change one little thing and we would become someone entirely different. Maybe even cease to be.

I prefer to keep my mistakes and learn from them.

That said, it *would* be pretty cool to go back and bump uglies with Marilyn Monroe or Bettie Page.

Well....yah...the whole Butterfly Effect message did enough on me. But...just for shits n' giggles n' stuff....:)

Samsonite
09-05-2004, 01:44 AM
No one is gonna see a Van Halen concert?

freak
09-05-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Samsonite
No one is gonna see a Van Halen concert?

Already saw 'em. (Van Halen...Not the Hagar shit)

Hope to see 'em again without the time travel stuff.

Dr. Love
09-05-2004, 02:39 AM
I'd go back about 5 minutes and tell myself not to read this thread. ;)

lms2
09-05-2004, 04:06 AM
Ahhh, it does make a difference whether or not you could make a different decision. I mean I already see how the ones I made are working out... but if I could do differently...

2 or 3 days in 1977,
3 to 5 days in 1983,
1 in 1986, if I didn't already waste them in the early years.

For enjoyment sake...

I already know you can never go back, and the good old days aren't always what they seem, so I think I would rather go forward. :) can I do that? That might influence a few decisions I am faced with right now.

Live for today. To heck with getting old. I can get old when I am dead. Its funner now because my head is not all messed up with drugs and stuff. :)

lms2
09-05-2004, 04:09 AM

I have two personal relationship mistakes with one person... but to try and set it right today? I think maybe the fantasy is better than the reality. Everyone needs a fantasy. I just gotta go with all things happen for a reason. If it was meant to be, it is never too late, and it could happen again, but if you try to force it, thats not the same as letting it happen and you are flirting with disaster.

twonabomber
09-05-2004, 06:37 AM

yeah, me too. i'd have gone back to my birthday in 1993 and killed that bitch.

:D

lms2
09-05-2004, 06:45 AM
What happened in 1993?

DrGrafenberg
09-05-2004, 06:53 AM
I'd go back to Dealey Plaza, Texas on November 22, 1963.
Stand on the grassy knoll and shout
"DUCK"

Coyote
09-05-2004, 07:34 AM
First, I'd go back to the early 60's to check out the Beatles before they got really big.

Then I'd go the mid 70's, to look around and go see Van Halen in their club days.

After that, the late 70's/early 80's to see Van Halen in some big venue.

Last place: the mid 90's. Just to correct a little mistake.

twonabomber
09-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by lms2
What happened in 1993?

never you mind. ;)

ClubDave
09-05-2004, 12:52 PM
id go back to the day sammy roy hagar was concieved and chop his dads dick off loretta bobbit style before he can do the deed

Ozzy Fudd
09-05-2004, 09:29 PM
I would go back to october 1983 for 2 and 1/2 hours of one of the best concerts we ever put on . some day i will get a video grabber card and share that in here :rockit:

FORD
09-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by DrGrafenberg
I'd go back to Dealey Plaza, Texas on November 22, 1963.
Stand on the grassy knoll and shout
"DUCK"

Yeah, me too. And then I'd grab the CIA agent directing the operation, drag him down to the police station and in the process, change a shitload of history for the better.

Then I'd fast forward to the Black Sabbath concert which I should have attended in Phoenix on New Years Eve, 1998.

If those 2 things worked out the way they should, then I'd go back 2000 years just to hang out with Jesus Christ for a while. What could be cooler than that?

Carmine
09-07-2004, 01:22 PM

Yep! I sure do....LOL

you guys are sure bringing back some memories for me too! Gaslight Village, land of make believe, storytown... been to em all. My family has a camp in old forge, we used to drive up to lake george every year when I was a kid.

Jesus Christ
09-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD

If those 2 things worked out the way they should, then I'd go back 2000 years just to hang out with Jesus Christ for a while. What could be cooler than that?

Verily, My son :cool:

Carmine
09-07-2004, 03:02 PM
I'd go back to 1955, kick "Biffs" ass and steal the sports almanac!

guwapo_rocker
09-07-2004, 06:37 PM
I'd go back to around 1976 and say "Hey Edward, I can play Bass

better than Blimpo over there.

HELLVIS
09-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Sometime around my senior year in college I realized that I wasn't really doing a lot of things that were all that fun, but I was just getting smashed all the time at all the same places.

That is, without a doubt, the smartest, most concise post I've read on these boards.

Mezro
09-07-2004, 07:10 PM
I would go back to 9/10/01 and call my childhood friend telling him not to go to work the next day in the South Tower.

Mezro...I'd also travel to San Francisco on 4/19/06 and buy up all the property in Seacliff, Pacific Heights, West Portal, Upper Market and Noe Valley...

Susie Q
09-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
you guys are sure bringing back some memories for me too! Gaslight Village, land of make believe, storytown... been to em all. My family has a camp in old forge, we used to drive up to lake george every year when I was a kid.

Ah....to be young again, eh? :) It's cool that some of you guys are from around the 'area'. Old Forge is real nice too. Beautiful area.....I only was up that way once a few years ago. Where is Moose River? We went up near Speculator I think and camped over night near or on Moose River. That was an experience....let me tell ya.

Carmine
09-08-2004, 12:16 PM
That was an experience....let me tell ya.

Bears? I also remember going to the landfill in Inlet and watching the bears come down the mountain for "dinner". Yes, about 200 people a night standing at the dump to watch bears eat their garbage!

turboblues
09-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
I'd go back to around 1976 and say "Hey Edward, I can play Bass

better than Blimpo over there. But what about your backing vocal abilities?:(

turboblues
09-08-2004, 03:22 PM
I would go back in time to february 16th and june 6th of this year for obvious reasons (check out the "my wheels" section on the site).
www.pulstguitar.be/_sgt/m1m1_1.htm

Susie Q
09-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
Bears? I also remember going to the landfill in Inlet and watching the bears come down the mountain for "dinner". Yes, about 200 people a night standing at the dump to watch bears eat their garbage!

LOL! I just remember me being scared shitless, having to pee real bad in the early am as I was real cold. I was afraid to go out of the tent and off the deflated air bed that 4 of us were on sleeping sideways! Oh...it was creative to say the least. It was this impromptu thing. I had only gone camping one time before, and my friend, his girlfriend, their kid, my kids, etc...we all went and I HATED IT! haha...never again....I camp at holiday inn now ;)

Carmine
09-09-2004, 09:50 AM
LOL! I just remember me being scared shitless, having to pee real bad in the early am as I was real cold. I was afraid to go out of the tent and off the deflated air bed that 4 of us were on sleeping sideways! Oh...it was creative to say the least. It was this impromptu thing. I had only gone camping one time before, and my friend, his girlfriend, their kid, my kids, etc...we all went and I HATED IT! haha...never again....I camp at holiday inn now ;)

well then here is another story that just occured this August 7th. My cousins came to Old Forge and got rooms at a Best Western Motel. We ordered pizzas and stuff that evening, my cousin Tammy, without telling anybody, put the empty boxes OUTSIDE the room when they finished. She woke up during the night and wanted a cigarette, she opened the door to the room,and guess what was sitting right there finishing the pizza? A big black bear, scared the shit out of her!!!

SweetSecrets
09-09-2004, 08:25 PM
I would have to say that most of my past days to revisit would be in my childhood. I am not quite sure of the years exactly. I know of a few years in particular....

I know I'd like to go back to the moment of building sand-castles with my Dad at the beach in 1986. I was four. It was in Destin, Florida. I just wish I could go back to that simple moment, and realize that it would be one of the best hours of my life (Or maybe not knowing at the time, is what makes looking back on it so special??). Simple yet beautiful.

Another one would have to be when Dad finally got me riding a bike by myself. That rocked!

Hmm....another would be back when I was a 16 year old competitive swimmer for 12 years....being on a relay that put our swim within the TOP sixteen national cuts for that event in America for 15 and 16 year old girls. It was February 1996. I remember it perfectly! It was the 200 Individual Medaly relay. We totally swam the shit out of that event! I was the freestyle leg, swam the 50 yard cut in 24.5 seconds. Those were the days. Music was my future sport of dedication, but for about 14 years swimming was my life.

Another time to revisit would be any of my family trips to Disneyworld. Staying in the Disney hotels; receiving a hug from Mickey; and believing that it all was real (the fantasy world). That is such magic for a little girl. Riding Space Mountain for the first time. Pirates of the Carribean is another cool ride! Yo Ho! I believed I was like Cinderella. I still believe in my prince. To be honest, I think he has just recently rode into my life on an Australian stallion to sweep me away into the sunsets and sunrises of my future days. It's cool to know that fairy tales can come true.

Another time would be back in 1994. I was thirteen. I remember it was the end of October at sunset in Mississippi. I rode a white horse named "Lighting"...galloping towards the falling sun. It was a moment of music! Inspiration I will never forget. He was an old horse, but still a quick one. He still had the passion to run in him. I think we were both day-dreaming of the future.

There are really so many moments of my childhood that I would love to relive. I definitely miss viewing the world from an untainted mind. I think that the source of adult inquiry is answered in the mind of a child. It is all simple really. Why do we all have to grow to be so damn complicated!?!

Ed Roth
09-09-2004, 08:51 PM
I'd go back to ten minutes before I met Katydid, then I'd run like hell.

Susie Q
09-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Ed Roth

Good one Ed ;)

FORD
09-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Ed, congratulations on your miraculous recovery. You better get that restraining order in the morning....or at least hope you can hold off until Monday when you can buy an assault rifle again

Here's a beer for the man who lived with Katydud.... and survived to tell about it....

http://www.guinness.com/vgn/images/portal/cit_451/17491692mainPerfectPint.jpg

Satan
09-10-2004, 12:01 PM
I think I might go back to my second career in the 60's as a folk singer. "Satan & Garfunkel" wasn't intended to replace my "day job" as the Prince of Darkness, but it was a great opportunity for me to enjoy a career totally removed from the Universal politics of Heaven vs. Hell, God vs. myself and all that dragonshit for at least a brief time.

We only had one hit single, which some of your parents might have in their 45 collections......

HELLWARD BOUND
(S.Devil/A.Garfunkel)

I'm sitting in the Church of Satan
Eternal fire's my destination
Hmmmmmmm
On a tour of one night stands
My pitchfork and guitar in hand
And every possession neatly planned
For a Devil and his one man band

Hellward Bound
I wish I was
Hellward Bound
Hell - where the souls are fryin'
Hell - where the damned are cryin'
Hell - where the fires are burnin'
Violently for me.....

Ah.... those were the days :(

Ed Roth
09-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Ed, congratulations on your miraculous recovery. You better get that restraining order in the morning....or at least hope you can hold off until Monday when you can buy an assault rifle again

Here's a beer for the man who lived with Katydud.... and survived to tell about it....

http://www.guinness.com/vgn/images/portal/cit_451/17491692mainPerfectPint.jpg

Thanks for the beer. Maybe they can fill my IV bag with Guiness so I can die a happy man.

ALinChainz
09-10-2004, 07:38 PM

Maybe hop in the old pick-up with Duke and run her ass down even.

Hope you had four wheel drive.

Ed Roth
09-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Maybe I can get one of the boys to strap my gurney in the back of the truck so I can be there when they run her down.

ALinChainz
09-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Rock on Ed.

I bet you were the Dave fan of the family.

Ed Roth
09-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Me Wise Magic, son. Now where's my bottle of Jack?

Katy always loved anal insertion of her Cabo Wabo bottle.

ALinChainz
09-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Insertion of the Cabo Wabo while she slobbo on knobbo.

Katydid
09-11-2004, 05:12 AM
Well....yah...the whole Butterfly Effect message did enough on me. But...just for shits n' giggles n' stuff....:)

You are talking about taking Estascy right? I was watching OPRAH and a Narcotics Officer explained it all. How parties were held and they let you bring your drugs and put them in a chemical and see if it was good or bad. Then they gave you a pacifer to keep you from chewing your tongue off if you went into seizures. These places sent out invitations with "Butterflies" for one type Estascy, and I forgot what the others were. But they were various colored pictures for various estascy pills. They had rooms for people to crash in...Some died and never came back. Mixed with drinking doubled the risk. Kids and adults alike got hooked on it.

Katydid
09-11-2004, 05:31 AM
Actually Mr. Ed Roth informs me that he only drank "Wild Turkey" because anything else gave him headaches. However, he hasn't drank a drop in 25 years.

And he feels well since his blood transfusion a few days ago. It was touch and go for the past 2 weeks tho.

And this isn't the katydid you think it is.

Susie Q
09-11-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Katydid
You are talking about taking Estascy right? I was watching OPRAH and a Narcotics Officer explained it all. How parties were held and they let you bring your drugs and put them in a chemical and see if it was good or bad. Then they gave you a pacifer to keep you from chewing your tongue off if you went into seizures. These places sent out invitations with "Butterflies" for one type Estascy, and I forgot what the others were. But they were various colored pictures for various estascy pills. They had rooms for people to crash in...Some died and never came back. Mixed with drinking doubled the risk. Kids and adults alike got hooked on it.

No, Katy.....it was a movie with Ashton Kutcher. I had no clue what the hell you are on about.

FORD
09-11-2004, 10:41 AM

And this isn't the katydid you think it is.

How many personalities do you have now, you lying delusional trailer trash psychopath?? :rolleyes:

Katydid
09-11-2004, 02:10 PM
How many personalities do you have now, you lying delusional trailer trash psychopath?? :rolleyes:

FORD, if you were half the Jesus you should be, you would take care of this stuff. Oh, I forgot, Satan comes out late at night.

Katydid
09-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Maybe I can get one of the boys to strap my gurney in the back of the truck so I can be there when they run her down.

Reminds me of Great Grandma Roth story. Uncle Leo Roth put her in her rocking chair in the back of a truck. He was driving like a drunk Indian, and she rocked on out of there. About killed her. "If she hadn't eaten a lot of beef fat, cows milk, etc. so she was strong as a horse. She had a death grip on that rocking chair. There she lay, her aporn, petticoat and drawers up in the air but still in the chair.

Another time she had her lap full of eggs taking them to sell, and Benny? Anyway the one everyone mistook for Clark Gable...Met someone on a one way bridge head on. The eggs acted as an air bag and seat belt and saved her life. But She was drenched in eggs.

FORD
09-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Reminds me of Great Grandma Roth story. Uncle Leo Roth put her in her rocking chair in the back of a truck. He was driving like a drunk Indian, and she rocked on out of there. About killed her. "If she hadn't eaten a lot of beef fat, cows milk, etc. so she was strong as a horse. She had a death grip on that rocking chair. There she lay, her aporn, petticoat and drawers up in the air but still in the chair.

Another time she had her lap full of eggs taking them to sell, and Benny? Anyway the one everyone mistook for Clark Gable...Met someone on a one way bridge head on. The eggs acted as an air bag and seat belt and saved her life. But She was drenched in eggs.

Main Entry: schizo·phre·nia
Pronunciation: "skit-s&-'frE-nE-&
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin
1 : a psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought (as in hallucinations and delusions), and conduct -- called also dementia praecox
2 : contradictory or antagonistic qualities or attitudes <both parties... have exhibited schizophrenia over the desired outcome -- Elizabeth Drew>
- schizo·phren·ic /-'fre-nik/ adjective or noun
- schizo·phren·i·cal·ly /-ni-k(&-)lE/ adverb

Susie Q
09-11-2004, 04:29 PM
If you could go back to any period of time in history and tell one person a piece of information about the future, who would you tell? What would you tell? Why?

GAR
09-11-2004, 05:40 PM

Hanging Christs' parents in the year zero AD: That would fucking rule the day and solve alot of problems for everybody, now wouldn't it?

Unfortunately, you'd still be born, but then there would be 6 days remaining to solve that insignificunt problem so no need to worry THERE...

GAR
09-11-2004, 05:50 PM
If you could go back to any period of time in history and tell one person a piece of information about the future, who would you tell? What would you tell? Why?

I would go back to the year 33 AD for FORD and inform TheCHRIST™ that in the year 2004 HE STILL AINT RETURNED. I would tell him this because for FORDs sake he should hurry the fuck up.

When I say I'll return from somewhere, I'm usually good about it.
Now, when I was a kid, I might be a few hours late but at least I make it back eventually. TheCHRIST™ however, is now about only a few thousand years late.

I could give a shit about a fucker who's Word is for shit and never shows up when he says he is, so for FORDs sake I'd say, "Hey 'TheCHRIST', I'm from 2000 years in the future and because you never returned when you said you'd be back this guy FORD would appreciate it if at all possible you could return in his lifetime at least."

Matt White
09-11-2004, 05:51 PM
I would go back to PRE-1988, when my father was still alive.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Ed Roth
09-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Actually Mr. Ed Roth informs me that he only drank "Wild Turkey" because anything else gave him headaches. However, he hasn't drank a drop in 25 years.

And he feels well since his blood transfusion a few days ago. It was touch and go for the past 2 weeks tho.

Yes. With my new blood I feel ten years younger. You should see the stiffy I'm packing. I so desperately want to fuck this little candy striper that gives me my spongebaths.