PDA

View Full Version : For all you Bush jock riders

LOS35
09-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Now for the past few weeks people have been digging in the service records of Kerry trying to discredit him?
Now the tables are turned! Watching the nightly news tonight people trying to dig up the service records of Bush, how convenient that some important files are missing? (Or may have not been processed to begin with) One among other's is his physical record that everyone takes upon enlistment.
I'm sure more news to follow on this!

And the plot thickens.....

SoCalChelle
09-05-2004, 07:18 PM

Sgt Schultz
09-05-2004, 09:13 PM
The press DID dig up stuff on Bush and hounded him and his press secretary mercilessly earlier this year.

Some things to remmeber.

1. Bush is not responsible for this stuff, the Swift Boat Vets are. I've been following their, and others' criticism of Kerry for years now - looooong before GWB ever came on the scene and Kerry was running for President.

2. In the early 90s I was doing research and discovered that many thousands of military records, I belive mostly on microfiche, were destroyed in a fire in St. Louis. I have no idea but it could be that Bush's files that people are now saying are missing were in there.

Warham
09-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Kerry has nothing left than to go after Kerry's records?? Gore tried the same shit and failed four years ago.

LMAO

Boy, his campaign is in trouble.

FORD
09-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz

1. Bush is not responsible for this stuff, the Swift Boat Vets are.
Swift Boat Liars ARE an offshoot of the BCE (details here) (http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/web_of_connections.pdf)

2. In the early 90s I was doing research and discovered that many thousands of military records, I belive mostly on microfiche, were destroyed in a fire in St. Louis. I have no idea but it could be that Bush's files that people are now saying are missing were in there.

This would have been about the time the BCE was preparing him for the Texas Governors race, right? ;)

Big Train
09-06-2004, 01:38 AM
A double digit ass kicking tends to make people dig for more dirt. Bottom line, is, Bush's story is pretty much laid out in the open at this point. An entry medical exam being missing isn't really damaging, when the rest of the records are intact.

SBK on the other hand has MAJOR unresolved issues in this area. I could be like the other side of the fences and throw out such gems as "Kerry is just trying to deflect attention from his own military woes" or "What about Kerry's records!! He is a lying solider, unfit for command" or other such useless hysteria. But I won't. Dig all you want, to your hearts content. It's just a deeper hole for Kerry to be in and a waste of time and effort. His only chance at this point is to get Bush on domestic issues, which he has been awful quiet about. Hell, as a CURRENT US SENATOR, he has been awful quiet.

And the plot (or conspiracy if your Ford/Satan) sickens..

Marlowe01
09-06-2004, 11:35 AM
I bet everyone on this forum a MILLION FREAKING DOLLARS that right before the election the Bush administration reveals that they've "Suddenly captured Osama bin-laden." This is the only thing that Bush and his ass-clowns can truthfully tell the public that will ensure that he wins the election. I especially hate the :"There's what Kerry says...and there's what Kerry DOES" commercials that are on. The guy hasn't been in office...YOU HAVE, dumbass!

P.S.- Farenheit 9/11: need I say more? It explains everything

More Bush rants coming soon to a forum near you

Big Train
09-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Dickhead,

HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR OVER 20 YEARS!!!!

Posted by Marlowe:
P.S.- Farenheit 9/11: need I say more? It explains everything....about me.

Hit the books and come around again.

DLR'sCock
09-06-2004, 12:54 PM
The press DID dig up stuff on Bush and hounded him and his press secretary mercilessly earlier this year.

Some things to remmeber.

1. Bush is not responsible for this stuff, the Swift Boat Vets are. I've been following their, and others' criticism of Kerry for years now - looooong before GWB ever came on the scene and Kerry was running for President.

The Swift Vet ads are funded by Bob Perry who is a good friend of Rove and Bush....the Swift Vet Liars lawyer was also a Bush campaign lawyer, and the one guy in the ad was also an advisor for the Bush Campaign....maybe they have been after Kerry for years, but it appears the Dubya campaign is using them to distract the public and manipulate and distort the truth...

Warham
09-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Bush doesn't need to find Bin Laden to beat Kerry. He's already pulling out a big lead in the polls.

Why don't you guys just admit Kerry is a bad candidate?

FORD
09-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Did you admit Junior was a bad candidate in 2000 when McCain was far more qualified?

Warham
09-06-2004, 02:22 PM
No, I thought McCain was too much in the center to do any good. I like my Republicans to look like Republicans.

FORD
09-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Warham
No, I thought McCain was too much in the center to do any good. I like my Republicans to look like Republicans.

But didn't Junior campaign as a centrist, uniter, "compassionate" conservative??

Warham
09-06-2004, 02:49 PM
The key word being conservative.

You can be compassionate, as long as it's conservative.

Not a compassionate moderate, like McCain.

FORD
09-06-2004, 03:14 PM
The key word being conservative.

You can be compassionate, as long as it's conservative.

Not a compassionate moderate, like McCain.

But as it turns out, Junior is neither.

ClubDave
09-06-2004, 03:29 PM
i think the democrats on this site should just let FORD voice all oppinions and make all the comebacks.....as a matter of fact i think we democrats should nominate FORD for motha fuckin president

ClubDave
09-06-2004, 03:29 PM
yo FORD, ive hyped him up a lot on this site, but what do you think about my man barrack obama?

Big Train
09-07-2004, 01:09 AM
SO WHAT if the Swift Boaters are being supported by Bush or anyone else? It does not in anyway change a SINGLE material fact in the dispute. Kerry can't settle it , so whaaaaaaaaa, Karl Rove, Bush, waaaaaa...prove it with facts, stop being a pussy. According to Drudge, he is now lighting into his fuckup campaign manager. Too little, too late, too little facts established, you lost.

Would any of you dems or liberals like to kick the tires over at the NY or LA times, or ESPECIALLY moveon.bitch? We could and find out all kinds of interesting facts, but it doesn't change anything.

freak
09-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Kerry has nothing left than to go after Kerry's records?? Gore tried the same shit and failed four years ago.

LMAO

Boy, his campaign is in trouble.

Kerry had nothing to begin with.

Why else would a northern liberal who sat before an investigative comittee and denounced soldiers as war criminals attempt to run on his military record.

His four month long military record.

The man is an idiot.

FORD
09-07-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by ClubDave
yo FORD, ive hyped him up a lot on this site, but what do you think about my man barrack obama?

I was impressed with Obama's speech at the convention. It would appear that he has a great future, though I am a little concerned at the way the obviously NOT Liberal media pushes the guy.

However, if Kerry fails to undo the damage that the BCE has done (and I don't expect anyone to undo all of it in 4 years) I would absolutely endorse a Dean/Obama ticket in 2008

FORD
09-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by ClubDave
i think the democrats on this site should just let FORD voice all oppinions and make all the comebacks.....as a matter of fact i think we democrats should nominate FORD for motha fuckin president

The BCE would try to assassinate me even sooner than they tried to take Reagan out. Maybe after all these traitors are in prison, I'll do it.

DLR'sCock
09-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
SO WHAT if the Swift Boaters are being supported by Bush or anyone else? It does not in anyway change a SINGLE material fact in the dispute. Kerry can't settle it , so whaaaaaaaaa, Karl Rove, Bush, waaaaaa...prove it with facts, stop being a pussy. According to Drudge, he is now lighting into his fuckup campaign manager. Too little, too late, too little facts established, you lost.

Would any of you dems or liberals like to kick the tires over at the NY or LA times, or ESPECIALLY moveon.bitch? We could and find out all kinds of interesting facts, but it doesn't change anything.

Well, it's illegal for the campaign to coordinate "with" a 527 group...

BigBadBrian
09-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I was impressed with Obama's speech at the convention. It would appear that he has a great future, though I am a little concerned at the way the obviously NOT Liberal media pushes the guy.

That's because if you paid attention he's not really a liberal, he's a moderate. He could easily be labeled a Democrat or a Republican. Jesse Jackson sure didn't seem to be thrilled with the guy. :gulp:

freak
09-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Well, it's illegal for the campaign to coordinate "with" a 527 group...

And you think this will stop either side from doing it?

freak
09-07-2004, 08:08 PM
The BCE would try to assassinate me even sooner than they tried to take Reagan out. Maybe after all these traitors are in prison, I'll do it.

You're to be kept as a diversionary device as you are outlandish and over-the-top. No one will believe you or the truth......At least that's what I'd say if I were a BCE insider....

...And I'm not....really.

...I'm just your ordinary run-of-the-mill software designer....

Not at all affiliated with Geor..I mean some imaginary criminal empire.

DrMaddVibe
09-07-2004, 10:38 PM

1. Bush is not responsible for this stuff, the Swift Boat Vets are.
Swift Boat Liars ARE an offshoot of the BCE (details here) (http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/web_of_connections.pdf)

1a) It's funny how the SwiftVet's stories are collaborated and haven't changed since 1971. CSpan has the Dick Cavett show link up and you can see one of them debating Kerry. Kerry on the otherhand has backtracked(Christmas in Cambodia) or put himself in deep shit by claiming HE'S Ghengis Chan!(Senate testimony '71)

This would have been about the time the BCE was preparing him for the Texas Governors race, right? ;)

That is a fact, there was a fire. My records were in there and cannot be recovered.

Kerry made Vietnam his plank to the White House. He's always been a threat to our military, even when he was in uniform by grounding his boat and risking the lives of 5 of his crewmates to go hunt down and kill a wounded kid. He put Vietnam out there for us to put under the microscope, not Bush!

Kerry defended Clinton's draft dodging by stating that service shouldn't matter. Well, I guess it does...now. His senate record speaks volumes as to where he wants to take America. Zell Miller's keynote address and the RNC is dead on target.

Step back and really look at Kerry. He's an elitist with communist overtones. Vietnam, Sandinistas, Saddam...jeez was there a bad leader in the world that he was against and then for and then against and then for depending on which way the wind blows? I like my President to stand for something and have the balls to see it through. 9-11 changed this President. He had to take on military action in the same way Lincoln and Roosevelt had to take military action. They didn't waiver, blink, seek approval or conduct an opinion poll. Our economy sucks, duh...we have to pay for this war with something? I still remember the hippie mantra "Blood for Oil". That's a laugh. Where's the oil? Gas prices are up and going higher. Bush is in cahoots with the Petroleum Guys? You'd think they'd cut him a break it that's the case.

No, I'll be cancelling out YOUR vote by voting for GW this November.

GAR
09-07-2004, 10:46 PM

I am the BCE

- and we/me/us have decided to vote for Kerry, but now leaning more towards flipflopping in the other direction.

We aint after you either, only your belief that there is a BCE..

ClubDave
09-08-2004, 04:02 PM

However, if Kerry fails to undo the damage that the BCE has done (and I don't expect anyone to undo all of it in 4 years) I would absolutely endorse a Dean/Obama ticket in 2008

much thanks for the oppinion, its nice to know where an outspoken democrat liek yourself stands

Keeyth
09-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Our economy sucks, duh...we have to pay for this war with something?

No, I'll be cancelling out YOUR vote by voting for GW this November.

O.K. you are an idiot.

First off, historically all wars have been a huge boost to the economy, as well as jobs. WTF is this president doing wrong? Lining his own pockets with the money. Ditto for you question about oil prices.

Second, those two soldiers in your photoshopped picture? Most likely part of the over 1000 deaths we have now had in this war of convenience for your president. Doubt they'd agree with your photoshop job today.

And third, I'll be making his vote COUNT again by canceling out your misguided delusional vote for G.W. Shrub...

Big Train
09-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Historically, no war since WWII had any event happen on these shores and no event has happened on the mainland since the 1800's, so I think that is oversimplifying it a bit. Economic boosts come from confidence of the people, which is where this war is different. The mere act of consuming publicly could be dangerous now, which was not true in Vietnam, Korea or WWII.

BTW, that doesn't appear photoshopped.

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
O.K. you are an idiot.

First off, historically all wars have been a huge boost to the economy, as well as jobs. WTF is this president doing wrong? Lining his own pockets with the money. Ditto for you question about oil prices.

Second, those two soldiers in your photoshopped picture? Most likely part of the over 1000 deaths we have now had in this war of convenience for your president. Doubt they'd agree with your photoshop job today.

And third, I'll be making his vote COUNT again by canceling out your misguided delusional vote for G.W. Shrub...

You really are a stupid fuck...

LOS35
09-09-2004, 12:07 AM
Sidebar...

Watching one of those late night talk shows, Dave Chappelle was on. The host of the show brought up his new 50 million dollor contract with comedy central. The host than asked Dave "so who are you voting for"? He paused for a sec. and said "hey, now that I have all this money I'm voting for Bush. He's cool with me".

Moral to the story, the rich & upper middle class gets richer while the middle class & the poor loose out with those tax cuts for them!

And that is why the majority of people support that guy? The hell with health care, medicare, the future of our children, a war that is out of control, all I care about is that I'm getting Big Tax cuts because I make so much money!
Which is like ass backwards but I guess that would be to much like right to give steep cuts to people who really need them!!

rustoffa
09-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by LOS35
And that is why the majority of people support that guy? The hell with health care, medicare, the future of our children, a war that is out of control, all I care about is that I'm getting Big Tax cuts because I make so much money!
Which is like ass backwards but I guess that would be to much like right to give steep cuts to people who really need them!!

Maybe he realized he earned the money?
Like some sort of awakening or some shit?

There you have it.

Tax advisors are the ultimate bi-partisans.