PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Bushspeak?

LoungeMachine
09-05-2004, 08:49 PM
The choices are endless. It's a Legacy of Linguistic Larceny passed down from Poppy.

My personal favorite has to be one of his most recent.

Speaking unscripted, and uncoached [unlike he and uncle dick's 9/11 "testimony"] with that empty suit, Matt Lauer, actually called HIS war a ........Catastrophic Success.

Any neo-cons here who wish to explain/defend this one is more than welcome

Elvis?
Ashcroft?
Warham?
BT?

Sgt Schultz
09-05-2004, 09:09 PM
I like "strategery"

By the way, has anyone ever seen the play "The Rivals" where "Malapropisms" comes from (Mrs. Malaprop)? I saw it a few years ago and it was great. See it if you can.

Pink Spider
09-05-2004, 11:23 PM
"Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Bush is the Dan Quayle of the 21st century.

Seshmeister
09-05-2004, 11:24 PM
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

:)

FORD
09-05-2004, 11:39 PM
"You fucking son of a bitch. I saw what you wrote. We're not going to forget this."
-George W. Bush to writer and editor Al Hunt, 1988 (very presidential !)

"A surplus means there'll be money left over. Otherwise, it wouldn't be called a surplus."
-- Kalamazoo, MI 10/27/2000

"I'm not going to talk about what I did as a child. What I am going to talk about -- and I am going to say this consistently -- it is irrelevant what I did 20 to 30 years ago. What's relevant is that I have learned from any mistakes I made. I do not want to send signals to anybody that what Gov. Bush did 30 years ago is cool to try."
--Gov. Bush in an interview with WMUR-TV in New Hampshire, when asked if he had used "drugs, marijuana, cocaine"

[i]So what happenned 30 years ago is irrelevant, eh Junior?? Maybe you should pass that along to your Not So Swift buddies?

"I don't want nations feeling like that they can bully
ourselves and our allies. I want to have a ballistic defense
system so that we can make the world more peaceful, and at
the same time I want to reduce our own nuclear capacities to
the level commiserate with keeping the peace."
—Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 23, 2000

ELVIS
09-05-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by FORD
So what happenned 30 years ago is irrelevant, eh Junior?? Maybe you should pass that along to your Not So Swift buddies?

He did, asswipe...

FORD
09-05-2004, 11:45 PM
"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial
profiling, which is illiterate children."
—Second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000

"It's a school full of so-called at-risk children. It's how we,
unfortunately, label certain children. It means basically they can't learn. ... It's one of the best schools in Houston."
So he thinks that "at-risk" means "can't learn?" And that one of the best schools in Houston is filled with students that can't learn? What an idiot

... I've been talking to Vicente Fox, the new president of Mexico... I know him... to have gas and oil sent to U.S.... so we'll not depend on foreign oil...
-- on the first Presidential debate, 10/03/2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
—Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."
—Redwood, Calif., Sept. 27, 2000 - Actually, given all the Israeli spies in his cabinet, that one actually turned out to be true!

Seshmeister
09-05-2004, 11:49 PM
"I'm not going to talk about what I did as a child. What I am going to talk about -- and I am going to say this consistently -- it is irrelevant what I did 20 to 30 years ago. What's relevant is that I have learned from any mistakes I made. I do not want to send signals to anybody that what Gov. Bush did 30 years ago is cool to try."
--Gov. Bush in an interview with WMUR-TV in New Hampshire, when asked if he had used "drugs, marijuana, cocaine"

[i]So what happenned 30 years ago is irrelevant, eh Junior?? Maybe you should pass that along to your Not So Swift buddies?

Maybe he should pass that along to the 150 people he murdered in Texas.

Ah that's right he can't.

Not even to the 35 or so statistically that were innocent of their crime...

Cheers, steers and nothing between the ears..!

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 12:18 AM
When asked if he was worried at all about insurgents attacking our troops in Iraq, The chicken hawk stared the european reporter in the eye and said........

"bring 'em on"

BigBadBrian
09-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Maybe he should pass that along to the 150 people he murdered in Texas.

Clinton was the President during Waco, Sesh, and it was more like 80 or so people. ;) :)

Seshmeister
09-06-2004, 07:52 AM
Waco was just Darwinism in action.

Who gives a fuck?:)

FORD
09-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Clinton was the President during Waco, Sesh, and it was more like 80 or so people. ;) :)

Waco was a situation Clinton inherited from Poppy. The agents in the field in Texas were all hired by the BCE.

But I believe Sesh was referring to Junior as governor setting a new record for executions. Including many believed to be innocent, some who were mentally retarded, and at least one born-again prison missionary whose life was personally pleaded for by Pat Robertson.

Junior's response?? He went on some talk show and mocked the poor woman Ohhhhh don't kill meeee

Same cruel sadistic son of a bitch who stuck firecrackers up frogs asses when he was a kid, Same cruel sadistic son of a bitch who allowed the death of 2700 people in order to implement an agenda for global fascism.

Sgt Schultz
09-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
When asked if he was worried at all about insurgents attacking our troops in Iraq, The chicken hawk stared the european reporter in the eye and said........

"bring 'em on"

Define "chicken hawk".

FORD
09-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Define "chicken hawk".

http://www.nhgazette.com/NH_images/chickenhawks_logo.gif
Chickenhawk n. A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in spite of ample opportunity in that person’s youth.

The Chickenhawk Database (http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=list&category=%20NEWS%3B%20Chickenhawks)

Sgt Schultz
09-06-2004, 03:37 PM
http://www.nhgazette.com/NH_images/chickenhawks_logo.gif
Chickenhawk n. A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in spite of ample opportunity in that person’s youth.

The Chickenhawk Database (http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=list&category=%20NEWS%3B%20Chickenhawks)

One need only READ history and have common sense to know that the "chicken hawk" theory is complete and utter

BULLSHIT

Sgt Schultz
09-06-2004, 03:42 PM
And one more thing -
George W. Bush is not a "Junior" so you are continually making a statement that isn't true when you refer to him as "Junior".

Al Gore, on the other hand, WAS a Junior.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Here's a Golden Oldie from the Shrubs oil days

"Good thing every time I sunk a dry hole, someone was there to pour money into it"

FORD
09-07-2004, 09:45 AM
I was reading an article in Rolling Stone last night called "The Curse of Dick Cheney".

I'll bet the 'Pukes on this board don't even realize that Ronald Reagan is the only Republican President in the BCE era who has served 2 terms. What seperated Reagan from the other BCE Presidents??

He was the only one who did NOT have Dick Cheney in his administration.

So here you have Junior & Uncle Dick, BOTH of them proven failures with a record of destroying everything they touch. And yet 20% of eligible voters actually voted for these losers, and many of them will do so again.

Liberal media my ass!

Sgt Schultz
09-07-2004, 09:53 AM
I was reading an article in Rolling Stone last night called "The Curse of Dick Cheney".

I'll bet the 'Pukes on this board don't even realize that Ronald Reagan is the only Republican President in the BCE era who has served 2 terms. What seperated Reagan from the other BCE Presidents??

He was the only one who did NOT have Dick Cheney in his administration.

So here you have Junior & Uncle Dick, BOTH of them proven failures with a record of destroying everything they touch. And yet 20% of eligible voters actually voted for these losers, and many of them will do so again.

Liberal media my ass!

Yes, Rolling Stone has provided us yet again with an iron clad political theory.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but the media is overwhelmingly liberal and has been so for a long time.

Figs
09-07-2004, 10:42 AM
I didn't check if this was already posted...

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N06540712.htm

FORD
09-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Figs
I didn't check if this was already posted...

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N06540712.htm

Ah yes, Junior's latest and one of his best in demonstrating his complete stupidity.

Actually we had a case around here of an OB/GYN who "practiced love" with his patients, usually while they were under sedation. I think he's doing 20 years in Walla Walla prison now.