PDA

View Full Version : Who the fuck you voting for?

Lqskdiver
09-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Probably been done before, but still curious how many "anyone but Bush" answers come out.

FORD
09-06-2004, 12:53 PM
The BCE's policies are destroying this country. They must be removed for the good of the entire planet.

Any previous administration, Democrat or Republican, would seek wise counsel when considering something as serious as a war. For as much as Republicans revile Bill Clinton, you can't deny that he would have no problem whatsoever consulting with Bush Sr, Ford, Carter, Nixon, and Reagan (when he was still capable) He would also take into consideration what his military commanders at the Pentagon told him.

Junior on the other hand, a man who either wasn't elected at all or elected by a ONE VOTE electoral margin (depending on your point of view) appears to think himself above all that.

Pentagon generals cautioned him against Iraq.

Surviving former Presidents, including the man's own fucking father, told him it wasn't a good idea.

The majority of other nations said the same thing, and millions of citizens worldwide voiced their opinion in the streets.

And as it turns out, all of the above were right, and Junior and the PNAC'ers wre wrong. But still won't admit it.

This is not the way a President of the United States is supposed to act. GET THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT OUT NOW!!

BigBadBrian
09-06-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm voting for Tony Blair. I like that accent of his. :D

Warham
09-06-2004, 06:33 PM
The US military hated Bill Clinton when he was in office.

Pink Spider
09-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Anybody but Bush, no one but Kerry. Right? Either way its skull and bones and another war president. No thanks.

I'm most likely voting for Nader. Badnarik is my second choice strangely enough. I like his stance on civil liberties and I'm starting to agree with the Libertarians on a lot of their positions. I'm a little torn on who to vote for.

freak
09-06-2004, 06:55 PM
Kerry? No substance. No common sense either (Northern liberal campaigning as a war hero. This is like OJ Simpson speaking out against domestic violence.) He's a throwaway candidate as the libs are looking for 2008 when no incumbent is present and Hillary can run.

Nader? We're at war. What would he do? Bitch about the Jeep and Humvee's safety records? Pat Paulson probably got move votes than Nader ever did.

Gotta go with Bush.

freak
09-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The BCE's policies are destroying this country. They must be removed for the good of the entire planet.

Really? Gosh, my tinfoil hat must have holes or something. Gotta have that checked because everything appears normal around here.

Any previous administration, Democrat or Republican, would seek wise counsel when considering something as serious as a war.

Beg permission from the French?

For as much as Republicans revile Bill Clinton, you can't deny that he would have no problem whatsoever consulting with Bush Sr, Ford, Carter, Nixon, and Reagan (when he was still capable)

Oh bullshit Ford, he'd have a poll done. That's all his tenure was about. Polls and focus groups.

Pointless to go farther.

Pink Spider
09-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by freak
Nader? We're at war. What would he do? Bitch about the Jeep and Humvee's safety records?

There wouldn't be a war if Nader was elected, unlike Kerry. Less Democrat and Republican policy along with their corporate backing would keep us out of these messes in the first place.

I do agree that no one but Bush or Kerry have next to a chance of winning. Everyone else but those two are locked out of getting fair media coverage and ultimately the "official" network debates.

Viking
09-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Since Bush is nice and safe down here in Alabammy way, I'm seriously contemplating writing myself in.

Don't laugh. I've done it before. :mad: Only lost the school board chair by a few thousand votes. :D (Fuckin' NEA supporters.)

freak
09-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Since Bush is nice and safe down here in Alabammy way, I'm seriously contemplating writing myself in.

Don't laugh. I've done it before. :mad: Only lost the school board chair by a few thousand votes. :D (Fuckin' NEA supporters.)

I'm game. What's your platform?

ELVIS
09-06-2004, 07:37 PM
You can't trust Viking.. he's in on it too...

He "fixes" voting machines for a living...

LMAO!

:elvis:

Reverberator
09-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I'm voting for Tony Blair. I like that accent of his. :D

You must be fucking joking .

Pink Spider
09-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
There wouldn't be a war if Nader was elected, unlike Kerry. Less Democrat and Republican policy along with their corporate backing would keep us out of these messes in the first place.

Actually, I take that back. If the public suddenly woke up and the majority voted for Nader, he would be assassinated within minutes of taking office and a military style dictatorship would be installed (far more than exists now at least). That's the way the world works.

freak
09-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
Actually, I take that back. If the public suddenly woke up and the majority voted for Nader, he would be assassinated with minutes of taking office and a military style dictatorship would be installed (far more than exists now at least). That's the way the world works.

Yeah, Nader winning be a definite "I slept with WHO????" moment for a lot of people.

freak
09-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You can't trust Viking.. he's in on it too...

He "fixes" voting machines for a living...

LMAO!

:elvis:

Oh, so he's a Florida Democrat?
From Alabama?
How Hillary Cinton!

Lou
09-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Kerry? No substance. No common sense either (Northern liberal campaigning as a war hero. This is like OJ Simpson speaking out against domestic violence.) He's a throwaway candidate as the libs are looking for 2008 when no incumbent is present and Hillary can run.

Nader? We're at war. What would he do? Bitch about the Jeep and Humvee's safety records? Pat Paulson probably got move votes than Nader ever did.

Gotta go with Bush.

That's kind of the way I feel...process of elimination. Kerry is just a coward who is so afraid to piss anyone off by actually having a conviction or a stand on something. As I said in another post, his whole platform is "I'm not Bush." THAT's the best the Democrats could do?

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 07:55 PM
I'm not voting FOR anyone.

I am however, voting AGAINST a few people in November

In no particular order

Bush
Cheney
Rummy
Wolfie
Bremer
Ashcroft
Rice
Rove
Perle
Chalabi

and an endless cast of supporting characters

rucalobe
09-06-2004, 07:56 PM
John Kerry of course!

ELVIS
09-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Yep...

You forgot his plan for Iraq, that we can't know about until we elect him...:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Lou
That's kind of the way I feel...process of elimination. Kerry is just a coward who is so afraid to piss anyone off by actually having a conviction

Excellent point, which shines a light on a glaring difference between the two.

Kerry has no convictions

Bush / Cheney BOTH have DUI convictions.

Well Done Louie!!!!

freak
09-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Excellent point, which shines a light on a glaring difference between the two.

Kerry has no convictions

Bush / Cheney BOTH have DUI convictions.

Well Done Louie!!!!

I'll take a pair of drunks over a limp-wristed nothern liberal who avoids claming what he really stands for anyday of the week :)

Pink Spider
09-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Lou
As I said in another post, his whole platform is "I'm not Bush."

Actually, I think his platform is "I AM Bush. But, I have a 'D' next to my name, so it's OK".

ELVIS
Here here!

freak
Originally posted by ELVIS
Yep...

You forgot his plan for Iraq, that we can't know about until we elect him...:rolleyes:

The CrackerJack surprise foreign policy plan.

FORD
09-06-2004, 08:10 PM
I live in a reasonably safe state, so I'll probably write in the name of the best man for the job, HOWARD DEAN.

freak
09-06-2004, 08:11 PM
I live in a reasonably safe state, so I'll probably write in the name of the best man for the job, HOWARD DEAN.

The job being what, exactly? :D

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 08:20 PM
I'll take a pair of drunks over a limp-wristed
anyday of the week :)

Why not take BOTH

Simply go see Van Hagar, and you get 2 drunks AND a limp wrist.

They throw Mikey in at no charge

Viking
09-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by freak:

I'm game. What's your platform?

1) If it ain't in the Constitution, it ain't gonna happen. Period.

2) All Department of Motor Vehicles workers shall be lined up; every third one will be shot. The rest will be told that they will be subject to a performance review every 60 days.

3) Trial lawyers, American Snivel Liberties Union seditionists, and animal rights extremists shall henceforth be classified with Al Qaida as 'Enemies Of The State'.

4) If you don't pay taxes, you don't vote. That will eliminate the illegal immigrants and welfare brood mares from the electoral gene pool.

5) New national security motto: "Piss of The Eagle, pay the price."

6) A one-time, one-way exit visa (to the country of your choice) shall be granted to anyone offended by the Boy Scouts, Ten Commandments in courthouses, creches in the town square at Christmas, red meat, smoking, Norman Rockwell paintings, Thomas Kinkade artwork, cornfields, SUV's, drilling in ANWR, or anything else about this country's heritage, sovereignty, or absolute necessity in conducting it's daily business.

Capiche?

And no, ELVIS, I no longer provide technical support to Diebold. I have a real computer support position with a large, international industrial firm. You know, the kind FORD thinks wants to turn us all into BCE Stepford sheep. LMAO :D

ELVIS
09-06-2004, 09:19 PM
:D

freak
09-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Why not take BOTH

Simply go see Van Hagar, and you get 2 drunks AND a limp wrist.

They throw Mikey in at no charge

You, sir, are a genius!
Fuck the election!
I'm gonna buy me some tickets to Howdy Doody Mountain!

freak
09-06-2004, 09:26 PM
I guess I get to write in Viking for president this November.

Someone add him to the poll and make it official.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 09:26 PM

WELL THERE GOES YOUR GAY MARRIAGE AMENDMENT

2) All Department of Motor Vehicles workers shall be lined up; every third one will be shot. The rest will be told that they will be subject to a performance review every 60 days.

SHOOT 'EM ALL THE CONSTITUTION SAYS NOTHING ABOUT DRIVER'S LICENSES

3) Trial lawyers, American Snivel Liberties Union seditionists, and animal rights extremists shall henceforth be classified with Al Qaida as 'Enemies Of The State'.

WHICH MEANS THEIR LOBBIES CAN GO STRAIGHT TO POPPY TOO?

4) If you don't pay taxes, you don't vote. That will eliminate the illegal immigrants and welfare brood mares from the electoral gene pool.

AS IF THEY VOTE ANYWAY

PLEASE SEE PHOTO OF G.W. BUSH HOLDING AMERICAN BALD EAGLE E JUST KILLED

6) A one-time, one-way exit visa (to the country of your choice) shall be granted to anyone offended by the Boy Scouts, Ten Commandments in courthouses, creches in the town square at Christmas, red meat, smoking, Norman Rockwell paintings, Thomas Kinkade artwork, cornfields, SUV's, drilling in ANWR, or anything else about this country's heritage, sovereignty, or absolute necessity in conducting it's daily business.

YOU HAD ME UNTIL THOMAS KINKADE = HE'S THE ANTICHRIST

Capiche?

PREGO

And no, ELVIS, I no longer provide technical support to Diebold. I have a real computer support position with a large, international industrial firm. You know, the kind FORD thinks wants to turn us all into BCE Stepford sheep. LMAO :D

tobinentinc
09-06-2004, 11:25 PM

Tell you what Ford, Howard was one of the few Democrats running who stood a chance of winning, but the media fucked him over. Why?? so Hilary can run in 08.

freak
09-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
Tell you what Ford, Howard was one of the few Democrats running who stood a chance of winning, but the media fucked him over. Why?? so Hilary can run in 08.

And it's why Kerry was nominated. He doesn't stand a chance. If he does, look for something to surface that does him in. Look deeply enough into it and you'll see Clinton supporters behind it. I bet if you dig deeply enough, you'll find some Clinton money helping fund the Swift vets.

It's all about 2008.

conmee
09-06-2004, 11:36 PM
I'm voting for Viking as well... add something about the environment to your platform, and I'm in... lol

Icon.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 11:38 PM
And it's why Kerry was nominated. He doesn't stand a chance. If he does, look for something to surface that does him in. Look deeply enough into it and you'll see Clinton supporters behind it. I bet if you dig deeply enough, you'll find some Clinton money helping fund the Swift vets.

It's all about 2008.

I want to, yet I cannot argue these points at all. [except Swift]

The term "stalking horse" comes to mind

Dean was the one ROVE wanted so bad, though

madraoul
09-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Sad to see this go to Bush. I really thought America had a chance.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by conmee
I'm voting for Viking as well... add something about the environment to your platform, and I'm in... lol

Icon.

His environmental plank calls for the abolishment of the EPA, the paving of Alaska, and the public flogging of Al Gore

Hop on Board!

conmee
09-06-2004, 11:48 PM
His environmental plank calls for the abolishment of the EPA, the paving of Alaska, and the public flogging of Al Gore

Hop on Board!

Ouch! lol

We have the technology to preserve the environment and make affordable alternative energy sources available without destroying the environment or wreaking havoc on the economy. We'll all rue the day we're living in Biodomes because the air isn't safe to breathe... shit, I was in Dallas last month, and people were being advised to stay indoors all day because of the pollution... happens in cities across the world everyday... where's a tree I can chain myself too>!?!!?!??!? lmao

Icon.

freak
09-06-2004, 11:49 PM
I want to, yet I cannot argue these points at all. [except Swift]

Think about it though, That McCain-Feingold nonsense that brought this about makes it damned difficult to track down contributions like that. It'd make perfect sense for Clinton supporters to shoot down opposition that way. Kerry made it so easy for them by making all these outlandish claims and running on his 4 month stint in the military. News of the Swift vets comes about and they go "Hmmmmm". A few checks later and more damage is done. All the while, they can use this Swift vet campaign as something to bash mean-spirited Republicans over with come the next election. Win win.

freak
09-06-2004, 11:51 PM

Hop on Board!

What? No clubbing of baby seals?

Don't tell me this Viking character is an environmentalist.

freak
09-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Dean was the one ROVE wanted so bad, though

Probably because he knows how hard a sell Hillary is going to be.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Think about it though, That McCain-Feingold nonsense that brought this about makes it damned difficult to track down contributions like that. It'd make perfect sense for Clinton supporters to shoot down opposition that way. Kerry made it so easy for them by making all these outlandish claims and running on his 4 month stint in the military. News of the Swift vets comes about and they go "Hmmmmm". A few checks later and more damage is done. All the while, they can use this Swift vet campaign as something to bash mean-spirited Republicans over with come the next election. Win win.

Hey!!!!

Conspiracy theories are property of us on the far LEFT

Get your own schtick.

You don't see us climbing into your bedroom with the Patriot Act tucked in our socks

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by conmee
Ouch! lol

We have the technology to preserve the environment and make affordable alternative energy sources available without destroying the environment or wreaking havoc on the economy. We'll all rue the day we're living in Biodomes because the air isn't safe to breathe... shit, I was in Dallas last month, and people were being advised to stay indoors all day because of the pollution... happens in cities across the world everyday... where's a tree I can chain myself too>!?!!?!??!? lmao

Icon.

Too bad uncle dick and his cronies meet in secret to map out our energy plan.

He's the "enviromental " president

No Baby Seal Left Behind

freak
09-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Hey!!!!

Conspiracy theories are property of us on the far LEFT

Get your own schtick.

You don't see us climbing into your bedroom with the Patriot Act tucked in our socks

Hee hee..

The sad part is that's the way that ugly game is played. It's kind of business as usual.

I used to be pretty active politically (As a Democrat of all things). Got sick and tired of all the petty *shit* that goes on.

Privately, I hope the Libertarians actually front a really viable candidate someday. Think of how Ross Perot scared everyone and amplify it by 100. It'd shake things up the way Fox News is shaking up the cable news media.

Business as usual is getting really old.

FORD
09-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Here's the score so far...

13 votes for continuing the current slide into fascism

19 Votes against the BCE

Actually that's probably a realistic enough sampling. Problem is the 19 need to all be voting the same way.....

Damn the lousy DLC bastards for sabotaging Dean's campaign :(

Sgt Schultz
09-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Here's the score so far...

13 votes for continuing the current slide into fascism

19 Votes against the BCE

Actually that's probably a realistic enough sampling. Problem is the 19 need to all be voting the same way.....

Damn the lousy DLC bastards for sabotaging Dean's campaign :(

Define fascism

FORD
09-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Define fascism

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

Sgt Schultz
09-07-2004, 10:27 AM
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

First of all, Dr. Lawrence Britt talks about characteristics, not a definition of the word.

Second, to state that the U.S. under the Bush admin is at or newar fascism is just moronic. Using his criteria and then the "examples" of how we are near or at fascism in you r link you could make the case that...EVERY time period in U.S. history was near or at fascism.

The list and the examples to Bush are just silly, plus it once again take s aword "fascism" and waters down and ruins what it really means.

1. a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government; - opposed to democracy and liberalism.
2. an authoritarian system of government under absolute control of a single dictator, allowing no political opposition, forcibly suppressing dissent, and rigidly controlling most industrial and economic activities. Such regimes usually try to achieve popularity by a strongly nationalistic appeal, often mixed with racism.
3. Specifically, the Fascist movement led by Benito Mussolini in Italy from 1922 to 1943.
4. broadly, a tendency toward or support of a strongly authoritarian or dictatorial control of government or other organizations; - often used pejoratively in this sense.

Sgt Schultz
09-07-2004, 10:28 AM
oops

dave_is_vh
09-07-2004, 10:28 AM
I was going to vote for Kerry, since Bush has destroyed the country and its future for personal financial gain.

But now that I hear the Kerry campaign has been using Van Hagar songs, I might have to reconsider.

FORD
09-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
First of all, Dr. Lawrence Britt talks about characteristics, not a definition of the word.

But if all 14 characteristics apply, that isn't a cause for concern?

Second, to state that the U.S. under the Bush admin is at or newar fascism is just moronic. Using his criteria and then the "examples" of how we are near or at fascism in you r link you could make the case that...EVERY time period in U.S. history was near or at fascism.

The list and the examples to Bush are just silly, plus it once again take s aword "fascism" and waters down and ruins what it really means.

1. a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government; - opposed to democracy and liberalism.

"Why do you liberals HATE AMERICA??"

2. an authoritarian system of government under absolute control of a single dictator, allowing no political opposition, forcibly suppressing dissent, and rigidly controlling most industrial and economic activities. Such regimes usually try to achieve popularity by a strongly nationalistic appeal, often mixed with racism.

And this isn't exactly what they're doing?? Granted, pushing a hatred of Muslims isn't technically "racism", but there's no denying that the majority of them ain't white. And Mussolini's corporatism model definitely applies, with Enron writing the energy policies and the numerous ties between the BCE and the pharmaceutical industry being just 2 examples.

3. Specifically, the Fascist movement led by Benito Mussolini in Italy from 1922 to 1943.
4. broadly, a tendency toward or support of a strongly authoritarian or dictatorial control of government or other organizations; - often used pejoratively in this sense.

Hitler told the German people he would keep them safe from those "crazy Jews and Commies who burned down the Reichstag". Junior tells the American people he will keep them safe from "those crazy terrorists who knocked down the world trade center".

Change a few words here and there and it's the same script.

ELVIS
09-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Same old bullshit...:rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
09-07-2004, 12:42 PM

Capiche?

Do you need a first lady and/or an intern? :D

Warham
09-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Comparing Bush to Hitler?

:rolleyes:

Sgt Schultz
09-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Comparing Bush to Hitler?

:rolleyes:

Oh let 'em - this crap is all they can come up with.

conmee
09-07-2004, 04:17 PM
I'm fully behind the BCE as I will need affordable gas prices to fuel my new 2005 Mustang GT (V8, 300hp), when I get it this fall...

Sieg Oil! lmao

Icon.

:bananna:

jhale667
09-07-2004, 07:39 PM
I'll post this again, maybe it'll finally sink in for some of you: THIS IS W.'S PLAN FOR THE COUNTRY wake up.

John Ashcroft
09-07-2004, 09:01 PM
What, no pictures of clubbed baby seals???

I thought that was the mainstay of his platform.

jhale667
09-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Hey, if I HAD a pic of W. clubbing a seal, I'd post it! And shouldn't you be busy covering up breasts on lady justice statues and worrying about people dancing, there, Ashcroft? ;) (I KEED, I KEED!)

John Ashcroft
09-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Hey, no fucking "Footloose" on my watch. That's for certain.

Plus Kevin Bacon is a gay-homosexual.

Switch84
09-28-2004, 01:08 PM
;) :D I want a "Weekend At Bernie's" redo using President Abraham Lincoln! Let's re-elect THAT Republican.....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

FORD
09-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
;) :D I want a "Weekend At Bernie's" redo using President Abraham Lincoln! Let's re-elect THAT Republican.....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Nah, if he's still dead he'd just end up another BCE puppet. Junior's been brain-dead for 4 years.

Now if you can get a living Abe through a rip in the space time continuum or whatever, he's got my vote.

scorpioboy33
09-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Why is it that people seem to vote along Music Prefrences.....

Heavy Metal-----Repub.
Punk, Alternative, jazz- democrats
country-------repub....

strange but true

Angel
09-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Isn't it considered extremely rude to ask someone who they are voting for?

Mezro
09-29-2004, 07:07 PM
I WAS voting for Kerry but I'm not so sure anymore. I've noticed that the guy does indeed flip-flop on just about everything.

I'm not a big Nader parader so....

Mezro...not sure what to do...

Cathedral
09-29-2004, 07:30 PM
I'm voting for Bush, no surprise there...

Just learned that Nader was thrown off the ballot here in Ohio because the Democrats cried about it, lol.
Actually, he just didn't enough signatures, one of which was mine.
That, and the Democrats cried about it.

Now Kerry has a shot here in the Buckeye State.

Here is a surprise for you all though, next year i'm going to run for City Council here in Fairfield, lol. ain't that a kicker?
I got my sites set on the Governorship by the time i'm 50. why waste time just being a citizen?
I have always wanted to throw my hat into the system, so why not?

The worst that could happen is i lose, ya know?

DrMaddVibe
09-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Isn't it considered extremely rude to ask someone who they are voting for?

No, it is extremely rude to stick your Canadian-pride ass in every thread about American politics though!

Angel
09-30-2004, 06:55 PM
I'm trying to understand you better, got a problem with that?

I was raised to NEVER ask someone who they vote for, as it is a personal decision, and it is RUDE to ask - I wasn't sure if it was a Canadian thing or not, obviously it is.

conmee
09-30-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm a BCE operative, so you do the math... lol ;)

Icon.

John Ashcroft
09-30-2004, 08:12 PM

I was raised to NEVER ask someone who they vote for, as it is a personal decision, and it is RUDE to ask - I wasn't sure if it was a Canadian thing or not, obviously it is.

I wouldn't say it's "rude" per sey... But it's sort of taboo. In otherwords, it's like religion. If you're talking to strangers, and you don't want to start a heated debate, you don't mention it.

But since that's what we're all here for, there's no reason not to ask.

Big Troubles
09-30-2004, 08:16 PM

Angel if you want to get this right-winged American's attention you have to wave money, health care, cocaine, a gun, liquor, food stamps, McDonalds, hubcaps and an actor turned politician in front of him. :D

Other than that, it wont matter who they vote for. They're fucked either way. Richard Simmons would be a more masculine President than either Kerry or Bush.

Now that's Canadian pride mo-fucker! :D

John Ashcroft
09-30-2004, 08:28 PM
THis from the same country who's military pays for sex change operations... :D

Big Troubles
10-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
THis from the same country who's military pays for sex change operations... :D

LOL yeah.... what else are we gonna spend our defense dollars on? Everyone loved us until America started WW3. :D