PDA

View Full Version : Ty fucking Willingham, are you fucking kidding me

L.P.
09-06-2004, 10:30 PM
What an under achieving ******. If I ever saw this little fuck in a bar, I would simply walk up to him and start fucking swinging. This is 5 foot 4 inches of pure fucking filth. It makes me sick to have to see him on my tv screen. What the fuck was Notre Dame thinking when they hired this fucking coon. Jees, he is making an utter ass of himself. Way to prepare and nice game plan for BYU. This team would lose to several high schoo teams. The coon did not have his guys in shape mentally or physically, did not have any sort of game plan and is simply to stupid to manage a game. Who would respect this ******, not only is he filthy, he's smaller and dumber than Beetlejuice. Nice, nice job ty and nice selection Notre Dame. YOu have now disgraced a once nationally recognized program. Should have consulted with THUNDER before making this bonehead move. What's the matter al, nothing to say. Your ****** coaches and you continue to get absolutely humiliated and disgraced.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Bye Bye Little Joey.

Remember to stay 500 ft. from schoolyards, lest you get your parole revoked again