ALinChainz
09-08-2004, 11:28 AM
He has about 5 I believe.

Joe Thunder, LP
THUNDER
THEGREAT JT
Longdongsilver (believe it or not)
L.P.

I might be missing one but if you look at these posts, you'll see why he has been banned so many times.

Hopefully for good this time.

ALinChainz
09-08-2004, 11:31 AM
I think the dumbass is still able to post on the Wall.

He has announced some big "emergency post" for this evening to "address a situation".

Sit back and watch the loser spew some racist, uneducated, dipshit opinion. And laugh of course.

He's probably pissed about being banned again, and will will probably bad mouth the webbies, mods, and the site.

He claims to own and run it. DDLR.com also.

Bill Lumbergh
09-08-2004, 01:14 PM
He also wrote all the lyrics on WACF, played all the solos on FW, and fucked Val while Ed watched.

lms2
09-08-2004, 01:25 PM
So who hasn't?

lms2
09-08-2004, 01:26 PM
I think the mods should put out a list once in a while, or a notice everytime a "regular" joins under a new name. Me thinks there are quite a few aliases here abouts.

Steve Savicki
09-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Roth Army doesn't allow more than 1 account per e-mail, right?
So does this mean Thunder just set up a bunch of hotmail accounts?

BTW Chainz, I thought this thread would get your attention LOL!

lms2
09-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

I would like to see the answer to this question.

Figs
09-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by lms2
I think the mods should put out a list once in a while, or a notice everytime a "regular" joins under a new name. Me thinks there are quite a few aliases here abouts.

Yeah! Like Ims and Ims2!!

lms2
09-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Yea, but thats different...

ALinChainz
09-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

LOL .. no doubt Steve.

I want to shoot down this fraud loser every chance I get.

I think they may have finally had it with his racist dumbshit, hoping they banned his IP. I believe he can look, but can't post.

lms2
09-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Did that answer the question? Can you have more than one id per e-mail address?

ALinChainz
09-08-2004, 02:58 PM

Not sure. Sarge, POJO, any of the web masters, or maybe one of the "veteran" mods here could answer that.

:)

Figs
09-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Yea, but thats different...

I was just being sarcastic

lms2
09-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Ive noticed that about you.

SoCalChelle
09-08-2004, 04:54 PM

Try it and see....

FORD
09-08-2004, 05:26 PM

Not that I'm aware of. But between the ease of setting up free Hotmail/Yahoo accounts or legitimate e-mail accounts from your ISP (many allow up to 7 per account) it's not really difficult for someone to acquire a new e-mail addy, should they need one. I've easily had 2 dozen e mail addys in the last decade, and most of those were just one per internet provider. Most of them are defunct now, as are many of the ISP's that provided them. Not that I'm complaining - that would be way too much spam to filter through, even with Mozilla Thunderbird (http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/)

lms2
09-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Well, I have four/or access to four, and thats just home, work, me, and my two kids. I could set up several more if I wanted to...before even resorting to hot mail or any similar service.

But what I am curious about is how IPs work. In a different thread on a different day regarding people posting with multiple identities, tracking IPs was brought up and it was mentioned that when the IP address was mentioned, the IP address changed. A friend at work told me that if you have dial up, you get a different IP every time you log off and log back on. How hard is it to track IP's -and how sure are you exactly where it is coming from? For instance, could you do a search on an IP address and bring up everyone that uses that IP, or do you have to look at each person individually.

And any other information that might be helpful or that you want to share regarding IPs.

SoCalChelle
09-09-2004, 09:33 AM
LMS, you have different email addresses for lms and lms2?

lms2
09-09-2004, 09:37 AM
yes, except lms is no more. When the site was down the other day I cleared my cookies and have no idea what the password was for lms. Thats why there became lms2. I have different IPs for the two of them two as one is home, and one is work. Different computers, different servers. Just one me.

Steve Savicki
09-10-2004, 11:32 AM
It seems Joe isn't even wanted at hitchWORLD.

How's that for ya?

DeadOrAlive
09-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Where's Joe?

Steve Savicki
09-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Propably hanging out at

http://www.eboysecrets.com/