PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Gorbachev, bring back this wall

Ally_Kat
09-08-2004, 02:07 PM
One in Five Germans Wants the Berlin Wall Back

By Alexandra Hudson

BERLIN (Reuters) - Fourteen years and a trillion euros after reunification one in five Germans would like to see the barrier that split the country during the Cold War put back, a survey found Wednesday.

A poll by the Forsa institute found a quarter of western Germans wishing the 15 million east Germans were cut off again by the Berlin Wall, living in a different state, while 12 percent of eastern Germans wanted out of the united Germany.

Many westerners said they were disgruntled because they have had to foot the bill for reunification -- 24 percent said they had suffered financially as a result.

In the formerly communist east, which has twice the unemployment as in the west and where wages are still below western levels, one-third said they were no better off financially because of unification and the end of communism.

The lingering divisions have erupted in recent months as Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's government attempts to reduce unemployment and welfare benefits, touching a nerve in the east.

Westerners are sometimes disparaged as arrogant know-it-all "Wessies" while easterners are at times referred to as 'Jammer Ossies' (whinging easterners) in the west.

The Forsa survey, based on interviews with 1,002 easterners and 1,005 westerners, highlighted a feeling in the west that easterners are ungrateful for the financial support they have received since 1990 and they should do more to help themselves.

Thirty-seven percent of west Germans said the 80 billion euros ($96.28 billion) the government pumps into the east each year was too much. But almost a third of east Germans thought it too little, Forsa said.

Two top diplomats recently said they were alarmed at the poisoned atmosphere. Former West German Foreign Minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher and former East German Foreign Minister Markus Meckel said they feared the east-west gap was growing.

jhale667
09-08-2004, 02:18 PM
"Survey finds one in five Germans is a DUMBASS"---:)

FORD
09-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
"Survey finds one in five Germans is a DUMBASS"---:)

Well.... it couldn't be the Germans who design cars, or the Germans who design beer, or the Germans in the government who rightly compared the Idiot Son of an Asshole to the guy his grandpa funded (the fella with the funny mustache)

So which ones are the dumbasses?

Sgt Schultz
09-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well.... it couldn't be the Germans who design cars, or the Germans who design beer, or the Germans in the government who rightly compared the Idiot Son of an Asshole to the guy his grandpa funded (the fella with the funny mustache)

The Germans didn't invent beer although they brew it well, as do microbreweries here.

As far as funding, supporting and appeasing Mr. Shickelgruber you'll have to including Joseph Kennedy, Charles Lindberg and others.

alsip
09-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Who the hell cares about beer and cars???

Germans were, and will always be, virulent anti-Semites. And what confounds the mind, and is most disturbing, is that today there are more neo-Nazis residing in Germany than in any other nation worldwide.

I visited a concentration camp in Germany, and found it strangely curious that nowhere in all of the newspaper clippings in the museum (if you could call it that) did it say the word "German." Instead, references were made to Nazis and Aryans, reflecting their inability to admit the truth about their evil culture and/or horrific past.

FORD
09-08-2004, 02:48 PM
No, actually it was the Iraqis who invented beer. And the original recipie was probably written on one of the antiques that was destroyed in the invasion :(

FORD
09-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by alsip
Who the hell cares about beer and cars???

Germans were, and will always be, virulent anti-Semites. And what confounds the mind, and is most disturbing, is that today there are more neo-Nazis residing in Germany than in any other nation worldwide.

I visited a concentration camp in Germany, and found it strangely curious that nowhere in all of the newspaper clippings in the museum (if you could call it that) did it say the word "German." Instead, references were made to Nazis and Aryans, reflecting their inability to admit the truth about their evil culture and/or horrific past.

And in the future, the Jewish people will probably speak in the same fashion about Ariel Sharon, Likud and PNAC. Or at least one would hope so.

The problem is NOT that the German people were anti-semetic. The problem is that they put too much blind trust in a leader who used the Jews as a scapegoat. Then they remained in denial even after it should have been apparent to anyone with a rational mind, that the so called leader was a fucking psycopath.

And you would think a situation like that would be so horrible that this type of history could never be repeated.

Yet it is. Right now. In front of our very eyes. And some of the very people who said "Never Again" are driving the agenda.

jhale667
09-08-2004, 03:02 PM
The problem is that they put too much blind trust in a leader who used the Jews as a scapegoat. Then they remained in denial even after it should have been apparent to anyone with a rational mind, that the so called leader was a fucking psycopath.

Wow, take out 'Jews', replace it with 'Democrats' or 'Liberals' and it sounds like all the people defending W. on this site.

FORD
09-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Wow, take out 'Jews', replace it with 'Democrats' or 'Liberals' and it sounds like all the people defending W. on this site.

Exactly.

Samsonite
09-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Maybe we should skip the political bullshit just once....

alsip
09-08-2004, 03:10 PM
Anyone who compares Ariel Sharon to Adolf Hitler is an unenlightened idiot. Hitler systematically exterminated over six million Jews, in addition to millions of Gypsies, homosexuals, Russians, and those suffering from physical/mental ailments, which Hitler deemed to be "non-Aryan." In contrast, Ariel Sharon is implementing justified policies of self-protection against a seamless enemy.

Finally, before you spew any more of your anti-Sharon crap, answer one question:

1) If the Palestinians ever wanted peace w/Israel, why did they NOT accept Ehud Barak's Camp David proposal back in the Clinton era, which was significantly more than ANY future Israeli leader would ever concede?

ANSWER:

Because they don't want peace.
Because Arafat is a maniacal terrorist.
Because Palestinians have, and will, never really recognize Israel's right to exist.

Thankfully, as Americans, we have a President who has befriended Prime Minister Sharon, while giving no credibility to the terrorist Arafat and his corrupt administration of murderous terrorists.

FORD
09-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Yeah... keep drinking that neo-con Kool Aid.

There would have been a Palestinian state and probably peace by now if the Mossad hadn't whacked Rabin in 1994.

However, none of that changes the fact that Sharon is a war criminal, a butcher, and a terrorist who has absolutely no business running a country that calls itself a democracy.

alsip
09-08-2004, 03:28 PM
The fact that you label Ariel Sharon a "terrorist" and a "butcher," with no mention of Arafat's direct link to suicide bombings to this day, highlights your own stupidity and/or ignorance. You, like the thousands of unemployed Bush protestors last week, blame Israel and Sharon for the Middle East conflict, when in reality it was the Palestinians, not the Israeli's (prior to Sharon), who initiated the Intifadah.

Perhaps if you took your "politically correct" mind out of the gutter and engaged in some rational, logical thought, you'd realize that it is impossible to make peace with terrorists whose ultimate objective is fixed - the destruction of Israel.

God Bless Ariel Sharon and George W. Bush!!!!

FORD
09-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Sharon was a murdering terrorist piece of shit war criminal long before he became a politician. Sure, Arafat's no angel either, but I don't remember him tearing down anyone's house with a bulldozer recently (without bothering to check if the houses were empty at the time)

Fuck it, kill both of them. Abolish the Likud party, Mossad, AND the PLO, and then maybe we can get serious.

But don't defend that fucking pig Sharon. Because, like any pig in Jewish tradition, he's an unclean animal.

allanshort
09-08-2004, 03:37 PM
I actually lived in Berlin for about 8 years. I speak fluent German and still have many friends there. Don't believe the one bad leader B.S. Germans are highly racially prejudiced. Just ask the Turks.
Personally I could care less. i have yet to meet anybody not prejudiced.
Besided, have you forgotton Yougoslavia and the Balkans? Give all this B.S. a pause. Personnaly I have more pity for the Israeli's than the Palestinians. Why. Just look at the area and the neighbors.
I.E. Blind trust in a leader??? B.S. go there now. You would be suprised, not a lot has changed except its now more hush hush.

JCOOK
09-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Ford-- Arafat never sent a bulldozer to knock someones house down because he is too big of a fucking coward- He uses suicide bombers

Sgt Schultz
09-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Anyone who compares Ariel Sharon to Adolf Hitler is an unenlightened idiot. Hitler systematically exterminated over six million Jews, in addition to millions of Gypsies, homosexuals, Russians, and those suffering from physical/mental ailments, which Hitler deemed to be "non-Aryan." In contrast, Ariel Sharon is implementing justified policies of self-protection against a seamless enemy.

Finally, before you spew any more of your anti-Sharon crap, answer one question:

1) If the Palestinians ever wanted peace w/Israel, why did they NOT accept Ehud Barak's Camp David proposal back in the Clinton era, which was significantly more than ANY future Israeli leader would ever concede?

ANSWER:

Because they don't want peace.
Because Arafat is a maniacal terrorist.
Because Palestinians have, and will, never really recognize Israel's right to exist.

Thankfully, as Americans, we have a President who has befriended Prime Minister Sharon, while giving no credibility to the terrorist Arafat and his corrupt administration of murderous terrorists.

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately there's a lot of anti-semitism on this site, which is odd since it is dedicated to a man who is Jewish.

Odd how FORD and others go after Sharon and the Likud party when they were Deocratically elected - in the only country with a representative government in the region -oops - we'll have to soon include Iraq in that category, much to the chagrin of lefitst wackos in this country,

FORD
09-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Ford-- Arafat never sent a bulldozer to knock someones house down because he is too big of a fucking coward- He uses suicide bombers

Nope. The "suicide bombers" are brainwashed through techniques known by the trade name "MK Ultra". Mossad and CIA have been using this since the 1960's, the most famous subject being one Sirhan Sirhan, who took the rap for murdering Bobby Kennedy, despite the fact that RFK died from a point blank shot just below his ear, and that Sirhan was never in position to fire the shot.

Sgt Schultz
09-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by allanshort
I actually lived in Berlin for about 8 years. I speak fluent German and still have many friends there. Don't believe the one bad leader B.S. Germans are highly racially prejudiced. Just ask the Turks.
Personally I could care less. i have yet to meet anybody not prejudiced.
Besided, have you forgotton Yougoslavia and the Balkans? Give all this B.S. a pause. Personnaly I have more pity for the Israeli's than the Palestinians. Why. Just look at the area and the neighbors.
I.E. Blind trust in a leader??? B.S. go there now. You would be suprised, not a lot has changed except its now more hush hush.

Exactly - Hitler exploited virulent anti-semitism that ALREADY EXISTED in Germany..and Poland...and France. The Germans weren't just sitting around accepting and liking their Jewish countrymen and then, suddenly, out of nowhere Hitler came along and told them that all of their problems were thre fault of the Jews and these people suddenly turned anti-semetic. Sheesch!

alsip
09-08-2004, 04:14 PM
JCook - What about Arafat's direct tie to suicide bombings? Or, perhaps in your zealous anti-Israel train of thought, Palestinian terrorism is insignificant? Perhaps this stems from your seemingly apparent, albeit sad, perception that there exists not an Israeli struggle as well.

Mu hunch is that you were probably one of those pathetic, incarcerated, pro-Kerry, unemployed protestors unleashing your anti-Bush, anti-Semitic jargon last week. Fortunately, to no avail, as Bush continues to gain traction in the polls.

God Bless Ariel Sharon and our Commander And Chief George W. Bush!!!

FORD
09-08-2004, 04:30 PM
I love how any criticism of murderers and convicted war criminals is cast as "anti semitism". It's every bit as ridiculous AND FASCIST as those who call criticism of Junior "anti American".

alsip
09-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Ford - You must find it most challenging to resonate your anti-Semitism with your appreciation for the musical genius of yes - a Jewish man. Insult me and/or my appreciation for tested leaders such as Sharon and Bush, if you so desire. Simply put, there is no debating anyone whose thesis is motivated by hate and anti-Semitism, as you seem to be.

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Hahaha!

:D

FORD
09-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Ford - You must find it most challenging to resonate your anti-Semitism with your appreciation for the musical genius of yes - a Jewish man. Insult me and/or my appreciation for tested leaders such as Sharon and Bush, if you so desire. Simply put, there is no debating anyone whose thesis is motivated by hate and anti-Semitism, as you seem to be.

How do you know I'm not Jewish, asshole?? You don't, do you?

See, this is the fault in your assumption. As I said, equating Sharon/Likud/PNAC with Judaism is just as wrong and just as fascist as equating Bush Jr with America.

How many Jews are appalled by Sharon and the neocons? I'd be willing to bet most worldwide, and probably a good chunk of those in Israel. Maybe even some who voted for Sharon, and now wish they hadn't.

Are they "anti-semites"??

I don't like Clarence Thomas, but that hardly makes me a racist. A lot of African Americans can't stand him either.

Matt Drudge is widely believed to be a closet case, and I can't stand the fucker - but that doesn't make me a homophobe.

Bottom line, I couldn't give a flying fuck what someone's race, or religion, or sexual orientation is.

What matters to me is what that person DOES. And Ariel Sharon is a murdering terrorist war criminal. Not because he's Jewish, but because he's a vile piece of shit.

alsip
09-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Ford - The only valid pt you raised is that I do not know whether you are Jewish - kudos for you. However, that is irrelevant, as there are many self-hating Jews, as evidenced by the scores of self-hating, pro-Kerry, anti-Israel Jews residing in NYC.

Notwithstanding, you are most certainly an anti-Semite. You refer to Prime Minister Sharon and the Likud Party with the harshest of profanity, while you curiously dismiss my statement of FACT that Arafat propogated terrorism against innocent Israeli women and children for years.

In closing, the fact that you use profanity and call me a "fucken idiot" because I point out the obvious, provides a keener reflection of your stupidity and ignorance. I won't respond in kind because simply put - I'm better than you.

Keeyth
09-08-2004, 06:07 PM
alsip, you are confused. AND you are a fucking idiot.

There are two things FORD definitely is NOT; One is stupid, and the other is ignorant.

The mere suggestion of that shows which one you are, and proves you know very little of FORD, IMO...

FORD
09-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Ford - The only valid pt you raised is that I do not know whether you are Jewish - kudos for you. However, that is irrelevant, as there are many self-hating Jews, as evidenced by the scores of self-hating, pro-Kerry, anti-Israel Jews residing in NYC.

Kerry's 1/4 Jewish himself. I also believe his wife is Jewish, as I believe I've heard the Heinz kids refer to themselves as "Jewish". And Kerry has been ridiculously pro Sharon, even supporting his tribute to the Berlin wall. Hell, you should love the guy. With all this talk about "self hating Jews" (just because they oppose NeoconZionism) maybe YOU are the anti-semite?

New York has the largest Jewish community outside of Israel and they're all "self hating".... yeah right :rolleyes:

Notwithstanding, you are most certainly an anti-Semite. You refer to Prime Minister Sharon and the Likud Party with the harshest of profanity, while you curiously dismiss my statement of FACT that Arafat propogated terrorism against innocent Israeli women and children for years.

My disgust at the Likudniks and Neocons is no different then my disgust for the Bush Criminal Empire. And Bush is a goyim, isn't he?

In closing, the fact that you use profanity and call me a "fucken idiot" because I point out the obvious, provides a keener reflection of your stupidity and ignorance. I won't respond in kind because simply put - I'm better than you.

You're better than me?

Oh that's rich......

Shalom, you half-assed imbecile

Jesus Christ
09-08-2004, 06:25 PM
OK, If we are going to discuss Judaism, where does the King of the Jews come in?

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Hey alsip...

FORD's trying to call your bluff...

Don't let him get to you...

He thinks the BCE hacked his computer...

Oh, and he's not jewish...:D

Haha!

:elvis:

Jesus Christ
09-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Hey alsip...

FORD's trying to call your bluff...

Don't let him get to you...

He thinks the BCE hacked his computer...

Oh, and he's not jewish...:D

Gregory, thou art acting like an unsaved sinner again. I thought ye knew better :(

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 06:38 PM
What did I say ??

I speaketh the truth...

:D

Ally_Kat
09-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Gregory, thou art acting like an unsaved sinner again. I thought ye knew better :(

unsaved? Are we Baptist today, Lord? lol :D ;)

freak
09-09-2004, 12:33 AM

The ones who let Hogan and the others get away with all that crazy stuff.

FORD
09-09-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by freak
The ones who let Hogan and the others get away with all that crazy stuff.

Yeah, that could be it. And if I'm not mistaken, one of those guys posts on this very board. Though he usually dresses like the Hamburglar these days ;)

freak
09-09-2004, 12:37 AM
OK, If we are going to discuss Judaism, where does the King of the Jews come in?

Act Four Scene six.

After the dancing monkees and the sword swallower.

Break a leg kid :baaa:

freak
09-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Yeah, that could be it. And if I'm not mistaken, one of those guys posts on this very board. Though he usually dresses like the Hamburglar these days ;)

Bob Crane. Sad story.
I'd rather Richard Dawson bit a bullet, personally.

freak
09-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Maybe Jesus just had a bad day on the mound.

He's closing in on 2040 years of age.

Almost as old as Nolan Ryan.

The old knuckleball just ain't what it used to be.

alsip
09-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Keeyth, You're a pathetic loser and Ford's bitch to boot. You're both Jew-haters, which begs the question why you expend personal energy toward the greatness of another Jew, David Lee Roth.

The next time I see a Palestinian terrorist's house get bulldozed, an Apache helicopter take out the next Hamas spiritual leader, and an unemployed pro-Kerry socialist get his ass kicked by a police officer, I'll think of both of you losers.

Until then, FOAD!!!!!

Sgt Schultz
09-09-2004, 10:27 AM

I know no-THING!!

FORD
09-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Keeyth, You're a pathetic loser and Ford's bitch to boot. You're both Jew-haters, which begs the question why you expend personal energy toward the greatness of another Jew, David Lee Roth.

The next time I see a Palestinian terrorist's house get bulldozed, an Apache helicopter take out the next Hamas spiritual leader, and an unemployed pro-Kerry socialist get his ass kicked by a police officer, I'll think of both of you losers.

Until then, FOAD!!!!!

Hey asshole, I notice you aren't in New York, as you claim, but are in Washington DC.

So are you an actual PNACer, or are you just under their desks sucking all of their dicks??

Jew hater? no, but I sure as Hell don't have much use for lying neocon assholes.

JCOOK
09-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Ford might be a lot of things-- schizophrenic,insane etc. but i doubt he is an antisemite.

Jesus Christ
09-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

No, but My cousin John was :D

Jesus Christ
09-09-2004, 11:32 AM

Until then, FOAD!!!!!

If thou art a Jew, why do you not keep My Father's commandments?

For ye are bearing much false witness against FORD who hath never uttered a word of hatred against our people.

Jesus Christ
09-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Ford might be a lot of things-- schizophrenic,insane etc. but i doubt he is an antisemite.

Verily.... and he is not insane either.

alsip
09-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Ford, Take the last word if you wish. Fortunately, for me, I don't have to see the reflection of an anti-Semite when I gaze into the mirror.

God Bless Ariel Sharon and our President who ardently supports him.

Jesus Christ
09-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Ford, Take the last word if you wish. Fortunately, for me, I don't have to see the reflection of an anti-Semite when I gaze into the mirror.

God Bless Ariel Sharon and our President who ardently supports him.

Judge not, lest ye not be judged.

Who are you to speak for Jews, let alone to speak for GOD?

I can speak for God, because My Father and I are one.

Until ye hath those credentials, I suggest ye not condemn others without knowing the facts.

FORD is My servant, and I know his heart. Hatred does not dwell within him, and certainly not for the Jewish people.

FORD
09-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Judge not, lest ye not be judged.

Who are you to speak for Jews, let alone to speak for GOD?

I can speak for God, because My Father and I are one.

Until ye hath those credentials, I suggest ye not condemn others without knowing the facts.

FORD is My servant, and I know his heart. Hatred does not dwell within him, and certainly not for the Jewish people.

Thank you Lord!

Let's see... the opinion of the Son of God... or that of a hate-filled PNAC pencil pusher who lies about where he is....

Which should I take seriously?

Guess I'm going with JC :cool:

JCOOK
09-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Thanks Ford

alsip
09-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Ford, I do not lie about where I live, which is NYC...A "pencil pusher"? Well, perhaps, if that's what you call working on Wall Street. to qoute a line from one of my fav. movies "Good Will Hunting" - "You'll be serving my kids fries on our way to our ski trip."

FORD
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Ford, I do not lie about where I live, which is NYC...A "pencil pusher"? Well, perhaps, if that's what you call working on Wall Street. to qoute a line from one of my fav. movies "Good Will Hunting" - "You'll be serving my kids fries on our way to our ski trip."

Wall Street, huh?

http://tinyurl.com/3pejn

You're a poser. A shill for the very fascists who are destroying this fucking country. You're only response to anything was "MORE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH" until you decided you would try to deflect any criticism of neocon fascism with the old "anti-semite" lie.

I'll bet you never even owned a Van HALEN album in your life. Go back under Perle's desk ya whore.

alsip
09-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Ford - Unlike you, I'm a "real Van Halen fan." You're a pathetic loser whose greatest passion is jerking off to memories that are 20yrs old. Coincidentally, that probably coincides w/the last time you got laid!!!!!

Keeyth
09-09-2004, 02:36 PM
For the record alsip, I am not an anti-semite. I have have nothing whatsoever against Jewish people... ...Oh, and by the way, I'd tear into right about now, but I think FORD and JC are handling that fairly well...

alsip
09-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Ford/Keeyth - If I falsly accused you of being an anit-Semite, then my apologies.