PDA

View Full Version : Lost Pink Floyd Documentary Found

PHOENIX
09-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Lost Pink Floyd Documentary Found

press release reports: On November 30th, 1979, the musical genius that was "Pink Floyd" released an album, which would place the band at the pinnacle of the recording industry and make a permanent mark on FM airwaves. The telling of this story happened only 30 times on stages in Los Angeles, New York, Dortmund and London.

During August 1980, cameras captured the only footage of the frenetic operations to build these stages. From the moment the fleet of trucks arrived, until the lights went down and the music began. The project was edited as a behind-the-scenes documentary on the engineering of the concerts, to be presented to the loyal, enthusiastic fans of the band. Perhaps more significant. this performance would be the last for the band with all the original members who recorded the album. In the melee of the breakup. this documentary was archived and forgotten for nearly a quarter century.

Witness now the building of "The Wall" and "The Lost Documentary"

frenchie
09-09-2004, 05:36 PM
pink floyd is such a great band .my favorite one with van halen and pearl jam. roger and david were real genius. it's funny to see how they hate each others today. remember me two others guys call david and edward.

PHOENIX
09-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Frenchie!

Est ce que to est une fille?

frenchie
09-09-2004, 05:41 PM
why do you think i'm a girl????or a woman

PHOENIX
09-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Well are you une femme?

If not then you should call yourself Frenchman.

Cause Frenchie sounds a lil gay.

Je suis seulement curieux.

frenchie
09-09-2004, 05:53 PM
i' m french i like pink ployd and know everything about them, i even participate to the redaction of a book in france talkin' about their history.
and please phoenix, don't make an homophobic joke, there's unfortunatly enough on this site.
i'msimply a internet person, who really care who i am??????

PHOENIX
09-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
i' m french i like pink ployd and know everything about them, i even participate to the redaction of a book in france talkin' about their history.
and please phoenix, don't make an homophobic joke, there's unfortunatly enough on this site.
i'msimply a internet person, who really care who i am??????

Premierement je deteste les homos. Il ya na tros ici a Montreal.

Deuxiement bienvenu aux DLR ARMY le site internet plein de homophobe.

Mr Badguy
09-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Weren`t some of the concerts filmed for inclusion in "The Wall" feature film?

It got left out because the director didn`t think it fitted in.

Roger Waters and him fell out over it.

It would be good if it came out now with all the DVD trimmings.

PHOENIX
09-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
Weren`t some of the concerts filmed for inclusion in "The Wall" feature film?

It got left out because the director didn`t think it fitted in.

Roger Waters and him fell out over it.

It would be good if it came out now with all the DVD trimmings.

Yeah man they should do some special packaging and put everything on one dvd.