PDA

View Full Version : VH1 Bands Reunited

Gmoney
01-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Anybody else seen any of the Band Reunited on VH1. Could they find any bigger gay bands from the 80's?
Berlin, Frankie Goes to Holllywood, Flock of Seaguls.....

It would be cool if they did it with "rock" bands!
Other than the classic VH lineup, would anyone like to see any other bands from the 80's reunite?

Wayne L.
01-24-2004, 10:23 AM
VH isn't an 80's rock band to begin with unless you want to put them in the same leagues with Motley Crue, Bon Jovi & Ratt which I know you don't even though I " would " like to see a VH/DLR reunion one more time speaking as an old fan.

alexpgrimes
01-24-2004, 12:14 PM
I've watched this show. I was shocked to find that the guy from Frankie Goes To Hollywood wasn't dead from aids. I'd thought that I heard that he was.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-24-2004, 02:39 PM
I just replied to this topic at DDLR, so I guess the 'ol cut 'n paste will suffice....

I just watched the episode where they reunited Berlin.... I actually enjoyed watching it....

And yes, for those who're wondering, Terri Nunn is still one hot looking broad.....

However, just as I believe most of you would be feeling, I couldn't stop thinking about THE reunion show.....

The overall concept of the show is fine for lesser known bands, ya know, have them rehearse a few times, then throw them in the Roxy in L.A. for a one-night only show....

Can you fucking imagine what a riot would be caused if they tried that with DLR + VH ???

Sarge
01-24-2004, 03:38 PM
It's amazing to see how people that used to be rich and famous are actually less off than most of us..
What the fooookk happened should be the name of ths show

Gmoney
01-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
I've watched this show. I was shocked to find that the guy from Frankie Goes To Hollywood wasn't dead from aids. I'd thought that I heard that he was.

I was at a bar last year and Frankie Goes to Hollywood just happend to be the band of the night. It must have been a roadie or someone carrying on the name because no one from the original lineup was there. Kept saying they were working on a new album....can't wait for that one!!! They sucked, kept saying they were going to play Relax, but we split before we heard them botch it up.

Gmoney
01-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Anybody going to watch the Kajagoogoo reunion....that ought to be real entertaining...... NOT!!!!

S.P.G
01-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Bros, Bad News and Montrose....

The latter of the 3 To Rule out any chance of van hagar reforming!

lucky wilbury
01-27-2004, 12:26 AM
i think they reunite extreme so theres no chance of a vh3 reunion.