PDA

View Full Version : Suckered in/Ripped off

MikeyHead
09-09-2004, 10:47 PM
As I've never been able to see Eddie in the flesh, I forked over 100 semolians for a near ringside seat for the 'love-fest' as Sambo kept shrieking all night. I was embarrassed for the sisters. These cheese dicks have zero shame. Gay-gar spent half the night signing autographs on everything from t-shirts to prosthetic limbs (my hand to God, he signed a plastic leg). Eddie's solo reminded me an acne scarred teenager I watched trying out a Fender Squire in Guitar Center last weekend. It was a mess. He played only a few bars of 'Eruption', then proceeded to 'Fuck off, or fall on his face", as he said. Well, he fell flat. The only bright spot was some tits from the crowd that made it onto the monitors.

I'm beginning to wonder if Dave did come back in an attempt to make all right with the world, as God intended, that Edwardo would fuck it all up. The guy has lost alot. He is obviously out of ideas, creatively. The new songs are a testament to that.

I think Dave should reunite with Vai, and Sheehan....that was some damn creativity in action. Eddie, and his friends are done, let 'em die.

~~~~~~~~~~ nite all........