PDA

View Full Version : Highland cattle to drive away gays?

rustoffa
09-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Highland cattle to drive away gays?

A Dutch town hopes Scottish highland cattle will drive away gay couples who use a local park to have sex.

Officials in Haarlemmerliede say the Spaarnwoude park has become a popular haunt for gay couples.

They plan to introduce highland cattle to graze in the park in the hope it will scare them away.

"The gays are causing a lot of trouble to the other visitors," said director Van Hoogdalem.

"I don't have anything against gays but I don't want them to copulate in public where people walking their dogs or having a walk with children can see them."

Story from Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1097828.html?menu=news.quirkies.sexlife)

DeadOrAlive
09-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Damn queers...

JCOOK
09-10-2004, 12:58 PM
The faaaaaaaaggggggggssssss will soon be fucking the cattle
bwahaahaahaahaahaa!

seenbad
09-10-2004, 05:24 PM
I wonder what Dan thinks of this. :confused:

Dan, do you copulate with men in the park like this, and if so would it detour you from future man sex to have to share your intimacies with the local live stock? :)

DeadOrAlive
09-10-2004, 10:38 PM
FAGS!

Katydid
12-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
I wonder what Dan thinks of this. :confused:

Dan, do you copulate with men in the park like this, and if so would it detour you from future man sex to have to share your intimacies with the local live stock? :)

Seenbad, why you pick on Dan?
:rolleyes:

chunkashin!!
12-15-2004, 10:37 AM
Steers VS Queers, PLACE BETS NOW!!!

Mezro
12-15-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
FAGS!

Hey DOA: you are 14 years old and I understand that you don't know any better so trust me when I say calling gay men fags is not cool.

Mezro...grow up to be a bigger man than spewing shit like that...

FORD
12-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Geez.... just because a man wears a skirt they assume he's homosexual?

chunkashin!!
12-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Geez.... just because a man wears a skirt they assume he's homosexual?

Start callin the scots gay... your gonna have alot of men with beards, swords and kilts marchin into america... after we take over england.

David Van Via
12-18-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by chunkashin!!
Start callin the scots gay... your gonna have alot of men with beards, swords and kilts marchin into america... after we take over england.

We wear kilts the mans skirt. And if we invade you with our farmers weapons then you won't know what hit ya! :D

chunkashin!!
12-21-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by David Van Via
We wear kilts the mans skirt. And if we invade you with our farmers weapons then you won't know what hit ya! :D

INDEED!!! Eat em an smile.