PDA

View Full Version : Gene Simmons : Sex, Money, Kiss

Wayne L.
01-24-2004, 10:31 AM
If you haven't read Sex, Money, Kiss by KISS bassist & rock legend Gene Simmons you should speaking as an old KISS fan like myself because the Demon himself talks about money, women, sex & being a member of the legendary rock band KISS without any political correctness even though I " wouldn't " take it way too seriously unless you're an idiot but this book is " not " a sequal to his great autobiography Kiss & Makeup.

Figs
02-25-2005, 04:45 PM
I read a book that was written in the 11th century. A man said that there was five steps toward making amends.

The first involved acknowledging what you did.

The second involved remorse.

The third involved making right with your neighbor. Like if you stole his chicken, you'd have to go and bring him another.

Only then were you able to go to step four, which was making it right with God.

But it wasn't until step five that you could really get redeemed. It had to do with being at the same place and the same situtation. That as it goes, you'd go and do something different. Only I can't bring Abner Easely back like he was some stolen chicken. Certainly made sure of that 23 years ago. And I don't believe in some God that's gonna open His arms to me even if I did. So there goes steps three and four.

And as for step five, time makes sure we're never in the same place twice, no matter how much we wish it. Which is why, for me, I know I'll never be redeemed.