PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger outlaws sex with corpses

Figs
09-11-2004, 02:22 AM
I hope there is a grandfather clause...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&e=11&u=/nm/oukoe_crime_necrophilia

Schwarzenegger outlaws sex with corpses

Fri Sep 10, 6:28 PM ET

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Having sex with corpses is now officially illegal in California after Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites) signed a bill barring necrophilia, a spokeswoman says.

Reuters Photo

The new legislation marks the culmination of a two-year drive to outlaw necrophilia in the state and will help prosecutors who have been stymied by the lack of an official ban on the practice, according to experts.

"Nobody knows the full extent of the problem. ... But a handful of instances over the past decade is frequent enough to have a bill concerning it," said Tyler Ochoa, a professor at Santa Clara University School of Law who has studied California cases involving allegations of necrophilia.

"Prosecutors didn't have anything to charge these people with other than breaking and entering. But if they worked in a mortuary in the first place, prosecutors couldn't even charge them with that," Ochoa said on Friday.

The state's first attempt to outlaw necrophilia, in response to a case of a man charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4-year-old girl in Southern California, stalled last year in a legislative committee.

Lawmakers revived the bill this year after an unsuccessful prosecution of a man found in a San Francisco funeral home drunk and passed out on top of an elderly woman's corpse.

The new law makes sex with a corpse a felony punishable by up to eight years in prison.

Figs
09-11-2004, 02:23 AM
That cadaver was asking for it, the way she was dressed!

lms2
09-11-2004, 02:23 AM
Okay, but really, whos gonna tell?

Figs
09-11-2004, 02:25 AM
There were no signs of struggle...

lms2
09-11-2004, 02:27 AM
would the grandfather clause mean that if you were already active in the lifestyle before the law, you could continue your practice, or would it mean you would have to go after the ones that were dead before the law?

LoungeMachine
09-11-2004, 02:29 AM
Guess that rules out katydid ever getting laid again

Figs
09-11-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by lms2
would the grandfather clause mean that if you were already active in the lifestyle before the law, you could continue your practice,

yes, i think

lms2
09-11-2004, 02:42 AM
So see, katydid is safe.

FORD
09-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Herr Gropenator better get a lawyer himself. Seen Maria lately?

http://allhatnocattle.net/maria%20shriver1.jpg
When you can actually see the outline of someone's skull in their face, I would say "corpse" is an accurate description. :(

Figs
09-11-2004, 10:59 AM
LOL! Holy shit! What a bad picture!

FORD
09-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Figs
LOL! Holy shit! What a bad picture!

It's not just a bad picture. I saw Maria on some tabloid TV show last night talking about Siegfried & Roy. She actually looked worse than that picture. You could literally see the outline of her entire skull through her face. I'm not sure if this is anorexia or something else, but if I were Herr Gropenator, I'd be making her drink some steroid shakes.

ELVIS
09-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I saw Maria on some tabloid TV show last night talking about Siegfried & Roy.

Sounds like you're keeping yourself informed...:D

ClubDave
09-11-2004, 01:02 PM
shit........there goes my plans for sunday night, damn you arnold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mezro
09-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Figs
I hope there is a grandfather clause...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&e=11&u=/nm/oukoe_crime_necrophilia

Schwarzenegger outlaws sex with corpses

Formaldehyde is such a great lubricant.

Mezro...you can make the dead
twitch with jumper cables...

FORD
09-11-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Sounds like you're keeping yourself informed...:D

Yeah, I never miss the "anorexic corpse talking to the crippled foreign gay dude" show :rolleyes:

Nah, just flipping through the dials to see if that Mormon dude was still on Jeopardy.

Viking
09-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Jesus H. Christ Lord God Almighty In Heaven On High........only in Kalifornia would it be necessary to outlaw humping roadkill. :rolleyes:

Well, there, and here in Alabama, probably.......LMAO :D

madraoul
09-12-2004, 01:41 AM
Just a hole and a heartbeat. And the heartbeat is optional. YEAH, deep South.

Viking
09-12-2004, 03:31 AM
Arnie's wife is lookin' like Cadaver City, ain't she? :D

freak
09-12-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Herr Gropenator better get a lawyer himself. Seen Maria lately?

http://allhatnocattle.net/maria%20shriver1.jpg
When you can actually see the outline of someone's skull in their face, I would say "corpse" is an accurate description. :(

This is what being a health nut can do to you.

JCOOK
09-13-2004, 04:55 PM
And to think she used to give me wood... the cadaver is looking more and more appealing

Mezro
09-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Maria Shriver at the MTV VMA Show.

Mezro...the red carpet makes her look much younger...

Figs
09-13-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Maria Shriver at the MTV VMA Show.

Mezro...the red carpet makes her look much younger...

The resemblance is astounding~

DLR'sCock
09-13-2004, 06:59 PM
I noticed how skeletal she looked at the RNC convention....

How ironic??? I guess he's not banging her anymore eh'??

Switch84
09-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
I noticed how skeletal she looked at the RNC convention....

How ironic??? I guess he's not banging her anymore eh'??

:eek: Not hardly. Wouldn't humping against a bag of bones hurt?

lms2
09-17-2004, 07:31 PM
:)