X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manwiththedogs
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2004

Should the USA pull out of Iraq?

I really dont see it happening, but would like to hear what everyone else here thinks.
  • SweetSecrets
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

Should the US have pulled out of Japan after only a year followoing WW2???
    I am sure they would say "FUCK NO"!!

Helping a country rebuild itself, takes a minute.
    Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• SweetSecrets
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

following (sorry..careless spelling)
      Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

We never should have been in Iraq in the first place.

Mezro...that being said we now must stay until the job is done/mess is mopped up...and let's not forget that our troops need every ounce of support they can get including the best possible body armor available...
        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• manwiththedogs
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2004

Mind you, I`m not taking a side here...just looking for opinions.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

send this thread over to the Front Line. I could use a REAL topic over there today.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• frenchie
              Foot Soldier
              • Jul 2004

one more attentat today in irak, it's showtime!!!!

Comment

• manwiththedogs
                Head Fluffer
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                send this thread over to the Front Line. I could use a REAL topic over there today.
                I just thought ppl might like a break from talking `bout Fab and Katydid...lol

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

After a long time to think about it, I think invading Iraq was a good idea. We've got bases and troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Iran must be pretty nervous, sitting between that.

Plus, it'll be much easier to control/intimidate the other Arab countries if we have an Army sitting right in the middle of all of them. Great location.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I agree!

Comment

• Big Train
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Which is more or less the real reasons we are there. Fight a war in their house, not ours.

Pulling out of Iraq makes no sense in the immediate future. In a couple of years, once they have regained their bearings, I can see.

Me personally, I feel we should handle terrorists with roving CIA death squads. No talk, all action, no political mess. Find them, kill them. Takes away all the joy of martyism, being buried in a ditch with nobody knowing what you were doing it for. This is the only way for our generation, as it takes at least a generation to get a majority of a populations opinion to change.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                        After a long time to think about it, I think invading Iraq was a good idea. We've got bases and troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Iran must be pretty nervous, sitting between that.

Plus, it'll be much easier to control/intimidate the other Arab countries if we have an Army sitting right in the middle of all of them. Great location.
                        I agree with the logic and can understand the sentiment, however when is the US going to admit it IS an imperial power and has imperial ambitions?
                        Originally posted by flappo
                        i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                        translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• manwiththedogs
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Aug 2004

Mark my words, The minute we pull out, Iraq will be taken over by the next crazed dictatior.
                          The same thing would happen to the Saudi`s without our protection.
                          Pulling out now would only be seen as another victory for Osama and others like him.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                            I agree with the logic and can understand the sentiment, however when is the US going to admit it IS an imperial power and has imperial ambitions?
                            If the U.S. had imperial ambitions, you'd be living in a colony.

As far as pulling out of Iraq, crazy. You don't even have to go far back in history to realize that you can't simply pull out of a country you've defeated in a post-haste fashion. Most agree that WW2 could've been prevented had the U.S. and Europe rebuilt Germany on the first go around.

And look at the overwhelming majority of past European colonies. All most all of them have had ruthless civil wars following Europe's withdrawal.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

We'll pull out when we're done.

Even Lurch has admitted that he'll be keeping troops in there...for his...OMG this is so funny...first term!....LOL....like THAT's ever going to happen!

Hillary won't allow it!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...