PDA

View Full Version : The Way To Get To Ford.....

JCOOK
09-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Real simple.... Post some facts and watch him lock and change your threads. Love that idea of freedom of speech, freedom of ideas or freedom to discuss. There you go libs!

FORD
09-14-2004, 05:50 PM
FUCK OFF KUNTYDEAD. How many aliases do you have anyway??

JCOOK
09-14-2004, 05:54 PM
No need for harsh words my friend from the Republic of Cascadia. I dont' need to post under another name. I quite comfortable in my own skin.

FORD
09-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Bullshit. You're a pansy ass GOP shill sent over here to disrupt this board on orders from that pigfucker KKKarl Rove. You have never contributed one valid topic to this board and have never responded with anything other than second grade mentality Bush blowing bullshit.

You are a troll, just the same as that deranged bitch is. Whether or not you're the same person is irrelevant, you were sent by the same fascists. And you probably know as much about Van Halen as that diseased whore does

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
LOL. Now Karl Rove is sending people over to a David Lee Roth message board to spread the word? The reach of that guy is incredible!!!

FORD do you listen to yourself dude?

JCOOK
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Go ahead and ban me fuckhead dont' hide behind PMs' say what you think here on the board you fucking pussy.Threaten me again and I'll have the BCE SO FAR UP YOUR ASS you will never get loose! Imight not like you or your ideas,But I WOULD FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR YOUR RIGHT TO THINK AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Go ahead and ban me fuckhead dont' hide behind PMs' say what you think here on the board you fucking pussy.Threaten me again and I'll have the BCE SO FAR UP YOUR ASS you will never get loose! Imight not like you or your ideas,But I WOULD FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR YOUR RIGHT TO THINK AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT

You would fight to the death for FORD?

Wow. I mean, he's cool and all, but... :)

JCOOK
09-14-2004, 06:09 PM
I mean that literally-- once you take away free speech then you are truly fuckrd!

FORD
09-14-2004, 06:22 PM
What a pathetic joke. Someone who tries to slander one of the few Senators with the balls to speak out against these unelected fascists, and now you're a free speech advocate??

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What a pathetic joke. Someone who tries to slander one of the few Senators with the balls to speak out against these unelected fascists, and now you're a free speech advocate??

FORD, do you believe in complete freedom of speech or only when you agree with it?

FORD
09-14-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
FORD, do you believe in complete freedom of speech or only when you agree with it?

I'm not a big fan of lies and slander and things like that, but apart from that I'm pretty open to whatever the fuck anybody wants to say.

Want to say Kerry is a waffler with a big nose who spends too much time windsurfing? Knock yourself out.

Want to say Junior is a pathetic piece of shit who would have been absolutely nowhere without his Daddy's connections and his family's Nazi Blood money? Go for it.

freak
09-14-2004, 07:02 PM
Bullshit. You're a pansy ass GOP shill sent over here to disrupt this board on orders from that pigfucker KKKarl Rove.

Are you in some sort of delusion contest with Katydid by chance?

That has to be one of the most fucked up theories ever presented. The GOP - On a mission to disrupt David Lee Roth chatrooms.

What purpose would this serve, Ford?

How would "The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" benefit from peeing in the corflakes of thirty-somethings in a chatroom?

How does one fit a theory like this into their world-view and how much chemical assistance is required?

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 07:05 PM
The BCE is watching you FORD

DrMaddVibe
09-14-2004, 07:19 PM
LMAO!

What is it with the paranoia?

Did someone drop their baby on it's head?

FORD
09-14-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by freak
Are you in some sort of delusion contest with Katydid by chance?

That has to be one of the most fucked up theories ever presented. The GOP - On a mission to disrupt David Lee Roth chatrooms.

What purpose would this serve, Ford?

How would "The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" benefit from peeing in the corflakes of thirty-somethings in a chatroom?

How does one fit a theory like this into their world-view and how much chemical assistance is required?

This fraudministration and their handlers are obsessed with advancing Junior's false image as a "popular leader". They will not tolerate dissent in ANY medium, be it TV, radio, print, or even the Internet. They cannot allow that facade to be breached, because his record is simply horrible. Bush and Cheney each have a track record of consistent failure and their current jobs are no exception. But you wouldn't know that watching corporate media news, or listening to corporate radio, or even reading this fucking forum because of the incessant spin.

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Heh heh heh...

Bookmark this one fellas, it might rank up there with the "BCE Just Hacked my Computer" thread...:D

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 07:39 PM
The BCE is hacking this forum...:D

freak
09-14-2004, 07:39 PM
This fraudministration and their handlers are obsessed with advancing Junior's false image as a "popular leader". They will not tolerate dissent in ANY medium, be it TV, radio, print, or even the Internet. They cannot allow that facade to be breached, because his record is simply horrible. Bush and Cheney each have a track record of consistent failure and their current jobs are no exception. But you wouldn't know that watching corporate media news, or listening to corporate radio, or even reading this fucking forum because of the incessant spin.

Ok, Ford.

1. The media seems to have free reign in tearing him apart on a daily basis. If this theory were valid, Dan Rather would be naked and bleeding in a ditch somewhere as would be every late night talk show host.

2. "This fucking forum", as you put it, is of minescule importance. Most of us are mid-to-late thirties fans of a long gone rock band. Winning our hearts and minds or corrrupting our ideals is not likely to be a priority of anyone bent on world domination. Even the former band we are fans of doesn't give a shit about this place. Why would Republicans?

This is very silly, Ford, and one of the many reasons I jumped off the Democratic bandwagon 12 years ago.

diamondD
09-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Cool, there hasn't been a ICE paranoia attack on here in a while. First they were hacking your PC, now they are sending shills here to disrupt a DLR message board. This is great stuff.

Just because Byrd does something you agree with FORD, doesn't excuse his past. Or does that only apply to Bush's grandfather's alleged misdeeds?

I still can't stop laughing about you throwing around words like obsession , spin , slander (i.e. Bush's unproven coke habits), and the topper of them all, accusing someone else of using aliases.

You need to have your Dr crank up the meds dude. You're gonna be out of control come November.

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Cool, there hasn't been a ICE paranoia attack on here in a while. First they were hacking your PC, now they are sending shills here to disrupt a DLR message board. This is great stuff.

Just because Byrd does something you agree with FORD, doesn't excuse his past. Or does that only apply to Bush's grandfather's alleged misdeeds?

I still can't stop laughing about you throwing around words like obsession , spin , slander (i.e. Bush's unproven coke habits), and the topper of them all, accusing someone else of using aliases.

You need to have your Dr crank up the meds dude. You're gonna be out of control come November.

Post of the week right there.

Although, I don't think it's a given that Bush will win. Kerry needs to step up, though, if he'll have any chance.

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Although, I don't think it's a given that Bush will win. Kerry needs to step up, though, if he'll have any chance.

The only problem is, he doesn't stand for anything. I'm being serious here. Kerry's an opportunist only. I truly believe the exchange of opposing views is healthy for our country. I don't agree with anything Dean stood for, but at least he was consistent in representing a point of view in America. Kerry, he's just a mess. He's all over the place. Does anyone even know what he believes in? (Other than his own career that is...)

Ford posted a link to his website, and I took a gander at it. It was as non-commital as Kerry's proven to be time after time. I mean, it was like reading a parody of John Kerry! And it was his own fucking website! Hell, before this latest round of paranoia hit Ford, even he berated Kerry. Now he's just out for the win at any cost.

FORD
09-14-2004, 08:08 PM
I have never said a thing about excusing Byrd's past. However it was 60 fucking years ago, so to have it used against him by the same right wingers who oppose hate crimes legislation now is complete hypocrisy. They call Byrd a "Klansman" because they have no rebuttals for his excellent speeches against the war and the PNAC agenda.

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Uh, I've got plenty.

But again, you're digging up Bush's fucking grandfather to equate the President with Hitler.

At least the criticism of Byrd is first-person!

Again, 9 out of 10 white ******s agree.

diamondD
09-14-2004, 08:11 PM
What right wingers that oppose hate crimes legislation? They aren't the ones making these comments about Byrd. It's people on a DLR message board having their comments edited by YOU.

freak
09-14-2004, 08:13 PM
I have never said a thing about excusing Byrd's past. However it was 60 fucking years ago, so to have it used against him by the same right wingers who oppose hate crimes legislation now is complete hypocrisy. They call Byrd a "Klansman" because they have no rebuttals for his excellent speeches against the war and the PNAC agenda.

Aside from the fact he was a Klan member, no... They have absolutely nothing on him.

Well, there's the rampant graft and the good-old-boy network where road construction and such are concerned... but other than those two things...

No...wait a minute...There's .....

Ford, I grew up in that state. (Pity me)

He is known far and wide for the crooked piece of white trash he is.

If anyone managed to get him out of office, though, he'd be replaced by someone even worse.

Welcome to West Virginia politics.

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 08:16 PM
He's the pork-barrel king, isnt' he?

And a narcissist to boot! Isn't there a maritime research center named after the old klansman? (In addition to multiple other buildings, parks, highways, hospitals, etc...)

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 08:18 PM
They call Byrd a "Klansman" because they have no rebuttals for his excellent speeches against the war and the PNAC agenda.

Very easy to claim that people have "no rebuttals" when you simply close and edit threads on the topic... :)

conmee
09-14-2004, 08:18 PM
I am secretly working as an operative for the BCE and I'm reporting this thread to my superiors... Sarge is dialed in at the Pentagon, and when not giving out intelligence to the Israelis, he's having his back waxed... we have to give Pojo something to do... lol

Icon.

:monkey:

conmee
09-14-2004, 08:19 PM
P.S. At least W. Virginia's football team looks good this year... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

freak
09-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
He's the pork-barrel king, isnt' he?

And a narcissist to boot! Isn't there a maritime research center named after the old klansman? (In addition to multiple other buildings, parks, highways, hospitals, etc...)

There is a Byrd-something in just about every city.

West Virginia is little more than a small fiefdom divided up between Rockerfeller, Byrd and a few others.

freak
09-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by conmee
P.S. At least W. Virginia's football team looks good this year... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

I ought to hunt you down for that :D

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:23 PM
I am secretly working as an operative for the BCE and I'm reporting this thread to my superiors... Icon.

This is no laughing matter.. FORD takes this seriously...

LMAO!

:D

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Again, suicide watch starts November 3rd...

conmee
09-14-2004, 08:38 PM
I am DEAD serious!!! And I'm NOT-ROTFLMMFAO.....

I have access to the online registration information for every last one of the deviants on this board and you can bet the Baby Boomers' retirement funds on it that everyone is being tracked accordingly... now if I could just figure out how the hell to dump the user_file table from MySQL into a CSV format file that I can then encrypt with a Chinese-developed shareware encryption program/algorithm, I'm all set to name names and point fingers...

Icon.

P.S. The BCE was pleased to learn that my 2005 Mustang GT will be a V-8, more displacement and cylinders to keep us suckling at the crude oil teet of Middle East shieks.... Sieg Oil!

diamondD
09-14-2004, 08:41 PM
I've got my eye on that new Dodge Charger coming out late next year with a new 6.0 Hemi available.

Next stop, Saudi Arabia!

conmee
09-14-2004, 08:41 PM
P.P.S.

And, yes, Elvis, there is a War On Terror being waged and the enemy is often duplicitous, invisible, heavily armed, cunning, and generally wears a turban on his head and prays to any number of deities/prophets including Allah, Mohammad, Vishnu, and the like... and they also tend to vote for Democrats... lmao ;)

Icon.

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:44 PM
The truth posted by conmee
P.P.S.

And, yes, Elvis, there is a War On Terror being waged and the enemy is often duplicitous, invisible, heavily armed, cunning, and generally wears a turban on his head and prays to any number of deities/prophets including Allah, Mohammad, Vishnu, and the like... and they also tend to vote for Democrats... lmao

Icon.

Amen brother!

:elvis:

DrMaddVibe
09-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Gimmie some o' dat oil boy, an don fuhgit ma cheezwhiz!

conmee
09-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Excellent choice, DiamondD... Prescott Bush applauds you from the grave... as the Nazi's bankrolled Daimler-Benz while making tanks in both World Wars... Hemis rule... I actually had a 300M on order with the bulletproof glass, blastproof chassis, and automatic weapons slots (in anticipation of the expiration of the assault weapons ban.. which, by the bye, came to pass), but the insurance was the deal-breaker.... lmao ;)

Icon.

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:51 PM
I've got my eye on that new Dodge Charger coming out late next year with a new 6.0 Hemi available.

I'll have one before you...:D

Mopar or no car!

Fuck a Ford, conmee...

Those 2005 stangs are purdy, thats about it...

Lincoln
09-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Gimmie some o' dat oil boy, an don fuhgit ma cheezwhiz!

Is it just me or does MM always have an expression on his face like he is taking a big grusome shit?

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 09:11 PM
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/troyer099-Charger.JPG

diamondD
09-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Damn, I heard of the possibiity of suicide doors. That would have really set it off.

FORD
09-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Damn, I heard of the possibiity of suicide doors. That would have really set it off.

The "suicide" doors come in if you ever get sideswiped ;)

diamondD
09-14-2004, 09:48 PM
Speaking of potential suicide, I had a front tire blowout on my gas guzzling Explorer this weekend and didn't even notice it. God bless independent rear wheel suspensions!

But after 6 Trans Ams, I gotta get back to the muscle cars that actually hold together.

conmee
09-14-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I'll have one before you...:D

Mopar or no car!

Fuck a Ford, conmee...

Those 2005 stangs are purdy, thats about it...

Elvis,

Just because you hate F.O.R.D. doesn't mean you have to hate on Ford Motor Company. lol

I'll tell you, this is the first Ford vehicle in decades that I actually like... and it's one of the reasons I'll own a so-called "American-made" car for the first time in 15 years... BUT... the Charger looks badass... and you can't deny the HEMI baby!!!!!

Icon.

conmee
09-14-2004, 10:47 PM
Although I think I'll go with black to reduce the likelihood of speeding tickets... red is a target for police...

Icon.

diamondD
09-14-2004, 10:54 PM
Fuck, I almost wanted that damn Magnum sport "cough station wagon cough" wagon just to get that Hemi and rear wheel drive. My Intrepid R/T would move pretty good for a 6 cylinder. Hell, it was rated at 150mph without the governor. But it always felt funny burning the front tires. I'm ready to scream out of the back again. :D

diamondD
09-14-2004, 10:56 PM
Get white if you want to avoid tickets. Black always seemed to be an attractant to tickets to me as much as red.

conmee
09-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Shit... how about that desert tan shit or the grey/green actually looked good too, I daresay... lol

Icon.

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Although I think I'll go with black to reduce the likelihood of speeding tickets... red is a target for police...

Icon.

Black is impossible to keep up...

I'm meticulous with my vehicles.. My engines look better than new...

Does the mustang come in silver ??

I saw a concept 2005 mustang with red interior that looked great...

I'll have to see one in person before I stop badmouthing them...

I was all into the Thunderbird concept.. when I saw one with that cheep lincoln interior I wanted to puke...

The newer chrysler products are much nicer vehicles...

DrMaddVibe
09-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Sen. Byrd Apologizes For Racial Remarks

Sen. Robert C. Byrd (D-W. Va.) apologized for racially charged language he used during a videotaped interview broadcast yesterday.

Byrd, stressing the importance of "goodwill" among people of different
races, used an offensive term to argue that character is not defined by skin color.

"My old mom told me, 'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that," Byrd said. "There are white ******s. I've seen a lot of white ******s in my time -- I'm going to use that word."

Byrd made the comments on Friday during an interview that was broadcast yesterday on "Fox News Sunday." Byrd's office quickly issued a statement of apology after the interview, which was read on the air yesterday by the show's host, Tony Snow.

"I apologize for the characterization I used on this program," said Byrd's statement. "The phrase dates back to my boyhood and has no place in today's society.

"As for my language, I had no intention of casting aspersions on anyone of another race. In my attempt to articulate strongly held feelings, I may have offended people. . . ."

Byrd, 83, was making a point in the interview that he believes race
relations have improved dramatically over his lifetime. Byrd noted that
people, himself included, had learned from their mistakes where race is concerned.

"We all make mistakes. I made a mistake when I was a young man -- it's always been an albatross around my neck -- in joining the Ku Klux Klan," said Byrd, whose early membership in the Klan has long been known. "I think we can all profit by our mistakes. I think we've reached a new plateau, and I think it's going to keep going upward, that understanding and race relations."

Byrd said he believes "we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us."

NAACP President Kweisi Mfume called the remark "both repulsive and
revealing," and told the Associated Press that the fact that Byrd felt
"comfortable enough on nationwide TV to refer to any group in that manner suggests that any progress he has made on race is
relative."

Byrd, dean of the Senate Democrats, also condemned the controversial pardons issued by President Bill Clinton on his way out of office. "Malodorous," he pronounced. "They stink. I think he abused the constitutional power that is there for purposes when there's a need to make justice out of an injustice."

The senator is known to have held Clinton in low regard, but yesterday he made clear his disdain runs deep. Of Clinton's legacy, he said: "We have a Republican House, a Republican Senate and a Republican White House. That's part of his legacy."

The other part, he said, is "a lowering of the standards of our culture, I think. I've been in Washington now 49 years, and in these past few years I've seen a more rapid deterioration in the country's culture than ever before."

Byrd said he did not attend Clinton's State of the Union addresses because "I didn't care for him. His lifestyle didn't match mine."

Hillary Rodham Clinton, newly elected Democratic senator from New York, came under no such criticism. She seems to be "going about her work in a very serious and dedicated manner," said Byrd, who is serving with her on the Senate Budget Committee.

ELVIS
09-15-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Byrd said he believes "we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us."

I agree...

Lost liberals like FORD love to keep the race issue alive...

It fits their lost cause...

John Ashcroft
09-15-2004, 08:34 AM
And it works for them. Look at the percentage of Blacks that vote Democrat.

Now about this article....

I'm not sure what the point of the whole Clinton connection was, although I suspect the writer is trying to push Byrd to the right with all of the "other racist SOBs". Anyway, just an observation. It's pretty typical of the press to do stuff like that.

I mean, it's "Byrd is a racist, been denounced by NAALCP regardless of his apology, and oh by the way... He's also a Clinton hater! You see, he's got alot in common with the right wing! Where all of the true racists reside..."

I don't know, may be reading into it a bit... But I still don't see the relavancy of the Clinton part to the story.

Not to distract from the bottom line though, and that is that Byrd is still a fucking racist. And he's the only serving ex-KKK member in Government who just so happens to be a prominent Democrat.

I did a little experiment at work just to scratch an itch of mine. I suggest you guys try it as well. I have quite a few black co-workers and friends on my training team, and none of them really follow politics like I do. They do all vote however. Anyway, I asked them "Whose the only ex Klansman serving in the United States Government?"

Every single one of them said "I don't know, is it David Duke?"

The point is, look at the power of the press in misrepresenting the right (and left). David Duke was a nobody. David Duke was not accepted by the Republican Party. And David Duke lost. He wasn't even on a national level. (He held a state legislator seat for like one term, which is bad enough mind you, but hardly indicative an entire party's ideology).

Yet when asked about racist politicians, all of my black friends could only think of David Duke, the Republican from Louisiana who hasn't even held a seat anywhere since 1989.

When I mentioned that it was Robert Byrd, a democrat who's very prominent in the U.S. Senate they were all shocked.

So, the press has done a wonderful cover-up here. David Duke - bad. Trent Lott - Bad. Robert Byrd - crickets chirping.

DrMaddVibe
09-15-2004, 09:25 AM
I'd like to know why they feel the Republicans aren't "their" party. What has the Democrat plank done for them as a race? How have they advanced their causes?

Every single issue advanced for them was done so at the hands of a Republican.

Then again when you have to rely on a political group to advance ANYTHING for you...you've already admitted that you can't solve a problem for yourself!

FORD
09-15-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft

David Duke was a nobody. David Duke was not accepted by the Republican Party. And David Duke lost. He wasn't even on a national level. (He held a state legislator seat for like one term, which is bad enough mind you, but hardly indicative an entire party's ideology).

Yet when asked about racist politicians, all of my black friends could only think of David Duke, the Republican from Louisiana who hasn't even held a seat anywhere since 1989.

Uh, not exactly.....

David DuKKKe ran for President in 1992, and the GOP took him every bit as serious as they did Pat Buchanan, Pete DuPont, Jack Kemp, or any other candidate in the race whose name wasn't George Bush Sr. If Poppy hadn't been in the race, he might have even been the nominee that year, given the rest of the choices. He also ran for the Senate and for governor of Louisiana, and the Republican party never once denounced him, that I'm aware of.

Byrd admits his mistake and clearly regrets it.

When has George Bush Jr ever admitted to making a mistake, even after thousands have died as a result from his?

John Ashcroft
09-15-2004, 09:56 AM
No, not exactly...

Even though David KKK Duke ran for President, the Republican party denounced his candidacy.

And again, Byrd still serves.

Also, if Byrd's "apology" was so hearfelt, why didn't the NAALCP accept it?

diamondD
09-15-2004, 09:58 AM
Duke might have been the nominee if not for Bush41? LOL Spin at it's finest and couldn't be more wrong.

JCOOK
09-15-2004, 12:15 PM
To answer your question about what I know regarging Mr.Byrd in 1977 mn father was elected president of the AFL-CIO local union 41614 in Charleston West Viginia.part of his duties included meeting on many occasions with Senator Byrd,Gov. Jay Rockefellar and Vice President Mondale.My father is a staunch liberal democrat.Ive'been told several amusing stories about the Senior Senator from WVA.

ELVIS
09-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Do tell.. Do tell!