PDA

View Full Version : For Love

frenchie
09-14-2004, 07:25 PM
what is the most stupid, crazy or beautiful thing you had done for love?
i took a plane one morning from paris to sydney, when i arrived in australia, i call my girlfriend who where living in sydney for six months, and i was sure to make her a big surprise.she told me that she tried all day to call me in france (i was in the plane) to tell me that our relation was finished because she met a man and she wanted to stay in australia and live with him.
what i did?
i took the first plane to france! and i never did another surprise to anybody since this day........

Susie Q
09-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Awwwww :( frenchie, how sad, but yet how sweet. My experience is this:

My favorite cousin and I always hung out together. We were inseparable! We were like sisters. In fact, my cousin told me a few times...."Susie, I have a fucked up sister, and so do you. We may as well be sisters. Since we are both lacking one." We went to concerts together, partied together, raised kids together, etc....

She was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer 7 years ago. She battled it pretty good up until the last year of her life. She ended up comatose in Feb. 2003, thought she was a goner then. While she was in a coma they removed the top part of her skull and covered it up with just her skin. It was horrendous seeing her there with the chest tube in her, the life support, and the IV's everywhere. There was a family meeting the day that I went down there to 'say goodbye' about taking her off life support. The Doctors decided to take her off the pain medicine, and lo and behold she was coming out of her coma. While people back at my Aunt's house were going through the process of 'taking her off the life support'. I was seeing her making some responses. I ran and got the nurse and she said to keep talking to her. That this was wonderful news. (The pain medicine apparently put her in the deep coma along with her condition.) MONTHS of therapy (speech, occupational, and physical therapy) for her to walk, talk, eat, etc. had to take place. She went to a nursing home ( I would go there every other weekend to see her.) where they were NOT taking care of her. For the first time in my life, I had to take care of my cousin. Back when she was feeling better and herself, she was a take no prisoners, ball of fire, Fuck YOU in your face type of girl. VERY full of energy and VERY self suffiecent, was not someone who was a hugger, a kissy, show of affection person. Here I was rolling her from side to side so I could change her, wash her, and put clothes on her. (That place barely did a thing for her). She ended up back in the hospital over a severe urinary tract infection, and blot clots in her legs. They had to place a screen in her one leg for the blood to have room to move. She cried out in pain all the time I went to see her in the Hospital.

Now that you have a bit of background on her.....this is what makes it truly beautiful.

She really, really, really wanted to go outside to get some air. After being in the hospital for months, in the nursing home, etc. She wanted to go outside. I asked the nurses if I could take her outside, and they said yes. I told her, come on....let's get ya up and outta here for a bit. She was nervous, thinking I would drop her (she was all but maybe 110 pounds). I told her HEY...remember what I used to do for a living there chicky. I can get ya up, and into the wheelchair. I put her in the wheel chair and bent down to strap her in. She leans forward, gives me a kiss on the forehead and says, "Thank you Susie, very much. I love you." I told her I loved her too, and nearly lost it.

She became much worse as the months progressed. It was in Feburary of 2004 that I was told she didn't have much longer. To watch someone you love just "disappear" like that was heart wrenching. She went into the hospital on March 4th in the morning. I went to see her when My Mom called me at work to tell me she was in there. She had the death rattle then, and she was unresponsive to anyone around her. 7am on March 5th, I was called to say it was any time. I immediately went down there. I watched her take her last breath just before 8:45am.

I miss her terribly....Here's to a genuine, loving, wonderful person. :)

Here I am again,
Overwhelming feelings
A thousand miles away
From your ocean home
Part of me is near

Thoughts of what we were invade
The miles that stand between
We can't separate
You're all I hoped you'd become

Sister I see you
Dancing on the stage
Of memory
Sister I miss you

Fleeting visits pass
Still they satisfy
Reminders of the next
Overshadow goodbye
Our flames burn as one

Sister I see you
Dancing on the stage
Of memory
Sister I miss you

All I am begins with you
Thoughts of hope understood
Half of me breathes in you
Thoughts of love remain true

Here we are again saying goodbye
Still we'll fall asleep underneath the same sky
You're all I knew you'd become

Sister I see you
Dancing on the stage
Of memory
Sister I miss you

Entwined, you and I
Our souls speak from across the miles
Intertwined, you and I
Our blood flows from the same inside
Half of me, breathes in you
Thoughts of love remain true

I see you, I feel you
When I close my eyes
I see walking there...
I see you dancing in my mind

Ozzy Fudd
09-14-2004, 09:10 PM
got a vasctomy she left any way. so......Ladies:sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :rofl:

lms2
09-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Wow, Susie. My condolences. She sounds like a wonderful person and you were both very lucky to have shared that special part of your lives together. She was especially lucky to have you the last few years.

(if you cried writing it, don't worry, you weren't crying alone, it made me cry to read it)

God will make it up to you. Just ask Katy. ;)

manwiththedogs
09-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Got married.
Got divorced.
Got married, again.
To the same girl.

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by manwiththedogs
Got married.
Got divorced.
Got married, again.
To the same girl.

:rofl: leave the bitch again! :D

most romantic thing Ive ever done is pull out and put it on her back instead of her face. It was her Birthday, so what the fuck. :D

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 10:38 PM

Susie Q
09-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Wow, Susie. My condolences. She sounds like a wonderful person and you were both very lucky to have shared that special part of your lives together. She was especially lucky to have you the last few years.

(if you cried writing it, don't worry, you weren't crying alone, it made me cry to read it)

God will make it up to you. Just ask Katy. ;)

Yah....she was my girl. :) She is on my mind alot lately . We used to go to each others houses and have 'coffee hour'. Hell...I remember her taking a cab up to my house in her pajamas! HA!

horty07
09-15-2004, 07:21 PM
most romantic thing Ive ever done is pull out and put it on her back instead of her face. It was her Birthday, so what the fuck. :D [/B]
LOL, thats the funniest thing I heard all week. Dice would be proud of you. You get my vote

Reverberator
09-15-2004, 07:22 PM
I had a wank , but it didn't like me right hand , so I tried me left , and you know what i was greeted with " It dosn't feel the same as it used to".

Needless to say I am now divorced from me own cock .

FAKKER(c).

Susie Q
09-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
I had a wank , but it didn't like me right hand , so I tried me left , and you know what i was greeted with " It dosn't feel the same as it used to".

Needless to say I am now divorced from me own cock .

FAKKER(c).

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GAWD, that was hilarious! :D
I must have a thing for English humor....I dunno what it is. Maybe cause it is oddball, and just out in left field! LOL!

Reverberator
09-15-2004, 07:52 PM
You fakkin luv us , and you know what ? It's all our own work , COZ WE IS FROM THA DUMP , Hahahahahahahgahga .

Susie Q
09-15-2004, 07:55 PM
You fakkin luv us , and you know what ? It's all our own work , COZ WE IS FROM THA DUMP , Hahahahahahahgahga .

Yah I fakkin do! I'll be the first to admit it! :D

Reverberator
09-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Fakkin cool stop by my place more often (tha dump) we need good crumpet .

Susie Q
09-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Fakkin cool stop by my place more often (tha dump) we need good crumpet .

I'm there!:cool: