PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to free speech on this board?

diamondD
09-14-2004, 07:49 PM
What's up with the thread titles being changed and threads closed?

Dave, if you don't like the topic, tough shit. This is supposed to be the board of free speech.

All this does is enforce the notion that liberals can't take it when presented with the facts.

Don't like Byrd's past being brought up over and over? Then stop the Hitler and Bush's grandfather's alleged misdeeds.

Big Train
09-14-2004, 07:53 PM
It is now Ford's speech instead of Free Speech....initials are still the same...now with 50% less freedom...

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by diamondD

Dave, if you don't like the topic, tough shit. This is supposed to be the board of free speech.

All this does is enforce the notion that liberals can't take it when presented with the facts.

Don't like Byrd's past being brought up over and over? Then stop the Hitler and Bush's grandfather's alleged misdeeds.

And ELVIS and Dr. Love stand by while FORD makes a mockery of their forum. The conspiracy goes to the highest level!

FORD
09-14-2004, 07:58 PM

There's a huge difference Jeff....

There is NO connection whatsoever between what Byrd did 60 years ago and the brilliant speeches he has made against the BCE/PNAC agenda in recent years.

There ARE connections between Prescott Bush's actions and Junior's actions:

1) The BCE family fortune came from the Nazi "investment"

2) The serious parallels in how the Third Reich came to power and how the Fourth Reich has done the same.

THAT is why Prescott Bush is relevant to his grandson's reign of "terra"

diamondD
09-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Don't be ridiculous GS.

Dr Love is being held in a ICE brainwashing facility and will be back after his "treatments"

John Ashcroft
Heh heh heh...

More side-splitting laughter! Thanks dude! I mean it.

How'd old Trent Lott fare with "racially insensitive" behavior?

Guitar Shark
And this huge "difference" forces you to close threads and edit topic titles because ........... ?

diamondD
09-14-2004, 08:01 PM
That's your opinion and mostly your opinion only Dave, except for maybe Dave's Dick. The rest of us have the right to express our own.

FORD
09-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
And this huge "difference" forces you to close threads and edit topic titles because ........... ?

...beacuse George Bush is a homo :D

FORD
09-14-2004, 08:03 PM
That's your opinion and mostly your opinion only Dave, except for maybe Dave's Dick. The rest of us have the right to express our own.

What's my opinion? That grandpappy Bush was a Nazi? :confused:

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 08:03 PM
I'll have to check and see what they're adding to the Olympia drinking water these days.

Samsonite
09-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Don't judge all Democrats on Ford's actions....

diamondD
09-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What's my opinion? That grandpappy Bush was a Nazi? :confused:

Yes what's hard to understand about that? You and keeyth are the only 2 I see making that accusation. It's your opinion and in my opinion it's stupid and irrelevant and doesn't mean a damn thing to my voting decision.

But, you have the right to say it. Just because you can edit the responses doesn't make you right, just makes you another Nazi. ;)

FORD
09-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Yes what's hard to understand about that? You and keeyth are the only 2 I see making that accusation. It's your opinion and in my opinion it's stupid and irrelevant and doesn't mean a damn thing to my voting decision.

But, you have the right to say it. Just because you can edit the responses doesn't make you right, just makes you another Nazi. ;)

It's not an opinion, it's a historical fact. Prescott Bush was charged under the "Trading With The Enemy" act in 1942. Why wasn't he executed for treason or at least imprisoned for life?

Same reason OJ walked. Rich people can afford good lawyers.

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Samsonite
Don't judge all Democrats on Ford's actions....

Well, I wish I couldn't. But I managed to post only 2 replies at the D.U. before I was banned. I asked for an explanation (my posts were actually relatively neutral), and never got a response. So I asked again, 3 more times. The webmaster didn't reply, and I'm still banned.

diamondD
09-14-2004, 08:15 PM
It's not an opinion, it's a historical fact. Prescott Bush was charged under the "Trading With The Enemy" act in 1942. Why wasn't he executed for treason or at least imprisoned for life?

Same reason OJ walked. Rich people can afford good lawyers.

I've never heard you make the "he was charged" claim.

Care to prove it?

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:16 PM
And ELVIS and Dr. Love stand by while FORD makes a mockery of their forum.

That's bullshit!

I challenge FORD's delusional bullshit every chance I can...

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 08:17 PM
Here here! Elvis certainly does.

(But I think GS was compimenting you by saying you let the arrows fly in both direction without editing or deleting shit)

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:17 PM
I've never heard you make the "he was charged" claim.

Care to prove it?

FORD's like Dan Rather...

It's true because he says so...

Guitar Shark
09-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That's bullshit!

I challenge FORD's delusional bullshit every chance I can...

I was being sarcastic... I know you do.

It would be nice if you guys would edit some of FORD's posts just to show him the effect it has on people... :)

John Ashcroft
09-14-2004, 08:22 PM
That's "complimenting"... With an "l"

Sorry.

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:25 PM
Oops.. sorry...

I get it...

:D

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:28 PM

It would be nice if you guys would edit some of FORD's posts just to show him the effect it has on people... :)

I have done it before to be funny...

Trust me, he didn't appreciate the humor...

freak
09-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Well, I wish I couldn't. But I managed to post only 2 replies at the D.U. before I was banned. I asked for an explanation (my posts were actually relatively neutral), and never got a response. So I asked again, 3 more times. The webmaster didn't reply, and I'm still banned.

If you want to bring forth the deepest hatred a liberal Democrat can muster, calmly state facts and give polite rebuttals.

Ever want to become a bible-thumping racist neo-nazi oppressor of a woman's right to choose?

It's quite simple. Question a liberal and he/she will dub you one.

Please note that if you are black, you are instead dubbed an Uncle Tom.

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 08:57 PM
Now that is funny!

:elvis:

BigBadBrian
09-14-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by freak
If you want to bring forth the deepest hatred a liberal Democrat can muster, calmly state facts and give polite rebuttals.

Ever want to become a bible-thumping racist neo-nazi oppressor of a woman's right to choose?

It's quite simple. Question a liberal and he/she will dub you one.

Please note that if you are black, you are instead dubbed an Uncle Tom.

Yep. :gulp:

GAR
09-14-2004, 10:50 PM

1) The BCE family fortune came from the Nazi "investment"

And I praise to the Jesus of the Jews for that, and all the ProsperiTAH™

http://www.pierluigisurace.it/imagerie/port3/bigimages/streamline.jpg

.. that cometh of it

ELVIS
09-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Awesome!

:elvis:

Dr. Love
09-15-2004, 12:14 AM
http://www.brinkmann-herford.com/BaghdadB.jpg

FORD does not edit anyone's threads. You can all post whatever you like without censorship.

ELVIS
09-15-2004, 12:30 AM
:D

Dr. Love
09-15-2004, 12:33 AM
I completely wanted to put "Last edited by FORD on 09-15-2004 at 01:20 AM" but thought of it just after I hit "post reply". Oh well.

BigBadBrian
09-15-2004, 10:03 AM
http://webpages.charter.net/timandlauren/RCorrie.gif

diamondD
09-15-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
http://webpages.charter.net/timandlauren/RCorrie.gif

LOL The classics never die. :)

BigBadBrian
09-15-2004, 10:12 AM
LOL The classics never die. :)

Yeah, there's a smiley that goes with it: http://civilwarclipart.com/Clipartgallery/images/smileys/bulldozer3.gif