PDA

View Full Version : No Accountability on Abu Ghraib

FORD
09-15-2004, 10:38 AM
No Accountability on Abu Ghraib

Published: September 10, 2004

After months of Senate hearings and eight Pentagon investigations, it is obvious that the administration does not intend to hold any high-ranking official accountable for the nightmare at Abu Ghraib. It was pretty clear yesterday that Senator John Warner's well-intentioned hearings of the Armed Services Committee are not going to do it either.

James Schlesinger, who was picked by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to head a civilian investigation of Abu Ghraib and seems determined to repay the favor, gave unhelpful testimony that included an incredible statement that there was no policy "that encourages abuse." He told that to the same senators who had heard earlier from a panel of generals that the Central Intelligence Agency was still refusing to account for its practice of hiding dozens of prisoners from the Red Cross. Mr. Rumsfeld personally approved that violation of the Geneva Conventions and other international treaties on at least one occasion.

At the hearing, Mr. Warner asked Mr. Schlesinger and Harold Brown, another former secretary of defense, to be specific about their report's talk of "institutional and personal responsibility at higher levels." Neither man had any intention of doing that.

Senator John McCain, who was a prisoner of war in the Vietnam era, asked Mr. Schlesinger with evident exasperation: "Isn't there some accountability? Isn't there some responsibility?" Mr. Schlesinger managed to come up with the colonel who read the first Red Cross report on the abuse of prisoners in late 2003 and decided that it was not credible. As for high-ranking officers and civilians, he intoned, "careers will be negatively affected."

Senator Edward Kennedy tried again. He read a list of naval officers fired for minor infractions committed by those under their command and asked why the same high standards of responsibility should not apply to, say, Mr. Rumsfeld. Mr. Schlesinger, who had earlier offered the bizarre theory that "what constitutes 'humane treatment' lies in the eye of the beholder," replied that "it's more complicated" when it came to holding a high-ranking politician accountable. He said a man like Mr. Rumsfeld must be judged on his "full performance."

We agree, enthusiastically. And with due respect to Mr. Warner - who has bravely continued his hearings and seems willing to keep going for months more - the answers are in.

Mr. Rumsfeld gave President Bush the legal advice that led to the president's famous memo declaring that the United States could, at his discretion, suspend the Geneva Conventions in the "global war on terror," and that prisoners with the newly minted designation of "unlawful combatants" were not entitled to the conventions' protections. Mr. Rumsfeld authorized the use of brutal interrogation techniques at the prison in Guantánamo Bay, some of which he later rescinded. His war plans left the Army without enough forces to face the uprising that followed Mr. Bush's ludicrously premature "mission accomplished" photo-op. Those policies - which commanders were afraid to challenge - left 97 untrained military police guarding some 7,000 Iraqis at Abu Ghraib who were not considered prisoners of war.

Mr. Rumsfeld's staff sent the chief Guantánamo Bay jailer to Iraq. There, he gave Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez, who was under immense pressure from Washington to get intelligence on the Iraqi insurgency, a rundown on how the military forced information out of prisoners at Guantánamo. General Sanchez used that briefing, and the logic of the president's memo on unlawful combatants, to authorize the use of dogs and other illegal interrogation methods. He later tried to rescind the order, but every investigation has shown that the notion that the rules had changed was already widespread in Iraq, as well as at American military prisons in Afghanistan.

Most broadly, Mr. Rumsfeld, along with Attorney General John Ashcroft, has led the administration's efforts to justify the use of brutal interrogation techniques in the name of fighting terrorism.

Late in the day of hearings, Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican, offered a wry observation on how Mr. Rumsfeld's future had become wrapped up in Mr. Bush's campaign. "I guess we'll get the real answer to that after the election," he said.

Perhaps so, but that will be a year after the Red Cross first told the Army that prisoners were being brutalized at military detention centers all over Iraq, especially at Abu Ghraib. The American public, and the rest of the world, should not have to wait that long.

link (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/10/opinion/10fri1.html)

ELVIS
09-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Yet another non-issue...

Sgt Schultz
09-15-2004, 10:51 AM
Some terrorists have photos taken of their weenies and the left and the media (same thing) wet their pants. We wouldn't want to be mean to any terrorists, would we?

Funny how none of these same people gave a crap when Saddam was lowering people into shredders. Not surprising though.

ELVIS
09-15-2004, 11:16 AM
It's sickening how pussy ass liberals pretend to be worried about bullshit like this...

It's all about benefiting their weak ass bullshit cause...

I'm honest enough to say I could care less about such matters...

:elvis:

JCOOK
09-15-2004, 01:10 PM
I take full responsibility and if I had to have them do it again I would!

Betty Bush III
04-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by FORD
No Accountability on Abu Ghraib

Published: September 10, 2004

After months of Senate hearings and eight Pentagon investigations, it is obvious that the administration does not intend to hold any high-ranking official accountable for the nightmare at Abu Ghraib. It was pretty clear yesterday that Senator John Warner's well-intentioned hearings of the Armed Services Committee are not going to do it either.

link (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/10/opinion/10fri1.html)

BOO HOO... You're still angry that someone put a pair of spiderman underwear over an Iraqi's head and took a photo. Meanwhile Americans are being killed and beheaded. Grow some balls.

An American military failure in Iraq is a Democrat's wet dream. Especially a piece of garbage like Teddy Kennedy. Think of what that means. It's sad.

The media over-reported this scandal to dethrone Bush. The insane coverage was politically driven and people like you are brainwashed into thinking it's a real issue. Please, worse things happens at a Frat party.

Stop listening to windbags like Teddy Kennedy scream and yell. Most people have better things to give a shit about than Abu Ghareb.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Betty Bush III
BOO HOO... You're still angry that someone put a pair of spiderman underwear over an Iraqi's head and took a photo. Meanwhile Americans are being killed and beheaded. Grow some balls

How can the two even be cuntpared? The difference is we invaded THEIR country.

An American military failure in Iraq is a Democrat's wet dream. Especially a piece of garbage like Teddy Kennedy. Think of what that means. It's sad.

Since many Democrats VOTED for this war, that is highly unlikely. And the war has failed due to the arrogant policies of it's engineers! And what about the piece of garbage that is Tom DeLay? Bill Frist? Both pieces of phoney hypocritical shit that expouse "Christianity" of ripping off people and making money! Cunts!

The media over-reported this scandal to dethrone Bush. The insane coverage was politically driven and people like you are brainwashed into thinking it's a real issue. Please, worse things happens at a Frat party.

Bullshit! Media reporting is driven by consumer demand! Remember your high school economics lessons?

And this was a systematic plan designed to specifically target arab social mores! Is being totally rejected by family and society a result of a "frat party?" Read the fucking link I provided! Tell us what the "real issue" is!

Stop listening to windbags like Teddy Kennedy scream and yell. Most people have better things to give a shit about than Abu Ghareb.

Give me a fucking break! Stop listening to drug addicts like Rush Limbaugh fool!

And BTW, it's ABU FUCKING-GHRAIB! At least spell it right!

Betty Bush III
04-24-2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
How can the two even be cuntpared? The difference is we invaded THEIR country.

Since many Democrats VOTED for this war, that is highly unlikely. And the war has failed due to the arrogant policies of it's engineers! And what about the piece of garbage that is Tom DeLay? Bill Frist? Both pieces of phoney hypocritical shit that expouse "Christianity" of ripping off people and making money! Cunts!

Bullshit! Media reporting is driven by consumer demand! Remember your high school economics lesssons

Give me a fucking break! Stop listening to drug addicts like Rush Limbaugh fool!

And BTW, it's ABU FUCKING-GHRAIB! At least spell it right!

1. The NY Times (ran the most front page stories of abu grabe) and Boston Globe readership has been trending downward. Where's the demand coming from Greenspan.

2. I've never listened to Rush Limbaugh before. not acquainted with the AM dial. Anymore stereotypes smartass ?

3. Are you suggesting that Americans deserve to be beheaded because we invaded their country? Are you familiar with Saddam's conduct, the broken resolutions over the past decades, and the chance we gave him to cooperate? You act like we woke up one day and invaded Belgium.

4. I don't spell Abu Ghareb correctly out of disrespect and lack of concern over the issue. Thanks for checking though. How are those Arabic lessons going? Our next correspondence will be in Arabic only please.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Betty Bush III
1. The NY Times (ran the most front page stories of abu grabe) and Boston Globe readership has been trending downward. Where's the demand coming from Greenspan.

Because it was an issue! WTF are they supposed to do, just shill for the Gov't and deny, deny, deny! The media is supposed to attack the government!

Were you outraged when bullshit scandals hit the Clinton White House? you know, when he received a blow job from an intern, the the US Fed. Gov't shut sown as a result? What a fucking joke, where was your outrage then hypo'wit? Where is your outrage at the people who caused Abu Ghraib to happen?

And the BOSTON GLOBE is a traditionally moderate-conservative paper...

2. I've never listened to Rush Limbaugh before. not acquainted with the AM dial. Anymore stereotypes smartass ?

Really, I could hardly tell with your inarticulate, tired old cliche's and over-generalizations in which you "stereotype" liberals with the same stupid bullshit brush swath without citing any specific examples!

3. Are you suggesting that Americans deserve to be beheaded because we invaded their country?

No idiot, you are suggesting that I am suggesting that as some sort of retarded sophist bullshit argument! I never said anything of the sort! Have a quote of me saying that?! Watch your mouth newby!

Are you familiar with Saddam's conduct, the broken resolutions over the past decades, and the chance we gave him to cooperate? You act like we woke up one day and invaded Belgium.

Jesus I've debated this shit a hundred times! Yes Saddam was an asshole whom we had absolutely NO PROBLEM with until he invaded KUWAIT (and put his dirty, filthy hands on our oil!).

During Operation Desert Shield, TIME magazine ran a profile of SADDAM telling everyone what a psychotic, Stalin worshipping despot he was. FINE! But it came out later that this was actually derived from a CIA file and was a hatchet job using the "Liberal Media" to whip up the American public against those 'evil bastard Iraqis', but oh, wait, we knew what worthless prick this asshhole was all along, but oh...looky here!
http://desktopdownload.org/gw/rummysaddam.jpg

Where is your outrage at that!?

Furthermore, when are we going to invade every other horrible dictatorship while killing up 100,000 of the nation's citizens while doing so? North Korea? Sudan? Burma? Pakistan? Saudi Arabia...Oops, they're our ally, sorry!

4. I don't spell Abu Ghareb correctly out of disrespect and lack of concern over the issue. Thanks for checking though. How are those Arabic lessons going? Our next correspondence will be in Arabic only please.

That's not arabic, it's the English translation. I don't speak arabic, but it would be a great language to learn! Then maybe the CIA or DIA would hire me!

No you're only concerned when the issues are handed to you by Republican dolts attacking Presidents getting a blow job, not when we go into a country and cry liberator while acting like the dictator we overthrew!

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 01:09 PM
Face it dildo...your boo-frickety-hoo bullshit is played out!

Go cry somewhere else!

Warham
04-24-2005, 01:15 PM
That pic of Rumsfeld and Hussein really doesn't show me anything, except the dictator of one country shaking the hand of a representative of another.

Didn't Clinton shake the hand of North Korea's dictator a few years back?

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Face it dildo...your boo-frickety-hoo bullshit is played out!

Go cry somewhere else!

Wow! You're on fire again Mrs.SADDVIBE!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Pretty soon you'll be at WayneL's level of posting and feet fetish ASSVIBE!;)

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Wow! Your on fire again Mrs.SADDVIBE!

Like we need to see your photo albums?

Go cry somewhere else dildo!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:24 PM
Like we need to see your photo albums?

Go cry somewhere else dildo!

Yup! Wayne L. retort.

I be right here PUSSYVIBE, I enjoy embarrassing the shit out of you you toothless, uneducated hick!

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 01:29 PM
This coming from jester-lite?

What are you going to start your "owning" bullshit next?

Your crybaby ass is exposed for all to see.

Every article you post has some liberal bullshit agenda. You've never posted anything remotely positive to America.

Always with the negative attack. Always against the right. Never seeing anything but what your crybaby mind cares to see.

Cry me a river adn continue to make me laugh DILDO!

Warham
04-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Listening to Nancy Pelosi talk about America's future would make anyone run for a length of rope and a stool.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:33 PM
This coming from jester-lite?

What are you going to start your "owning" bullshit next?

Your crybaby ass is exposed for all to see.

Every article you post has some liberal bullshit agenda. You've never posted anything remotely positive to America.

Always with the negative attack. Always against the right. Never seeing anything but what your crybaby mind cares to see.

Cry me a river adn continue to make me laugh DILDO!

I am not crying PUSSYVIBE, I just think you are a retarded piece of white trash! You have a moronic agenda, and most people know what a brainless dolt you are, Wayne L with slightly improved grammar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=487040

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 01:38 PM
What agenda is that pray tell?

There isn't one!

Just more of your aspersions to back up the fact you're a despicable punk crybaby didlo!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Go back to college and get your Philosophy degree cunt!

And stop sharing your dildo fetish with us, you are nothing but a stooge that sits on the end of a bar and thinks if he parrots enough right-wing babble, he must be a tough guy! You are a flaming pussy that over-compensates for it! Loser.

You can't debate, so it's all personal attack! P-U-S-S-Y!

C'mon ASSVIBE! Fight me tough guy! Bring it on flamer!

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Go back to college and get your Philosophy degree cunt!

And stop sharing your dildo fetish with us, you are nothing but a stooge that sits on the end of a bar and thinks if he parrots enough right-wing babble, he must be a tough guy! You are a flaming pussy that over-compensates for it! Loser.

You can't debate, so it's all personal attack! P-U-S-S-Y!

C'mon ASSVIBE! Fight me tough guy! Bring it on flamer!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unhinged delusional angry lil nicky!

That's for the laughs dildo!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unhinged delusional angry lil nicky!

That's for the laughs dildo!

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 01:43 PM
You're better than cartoons dildo!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:45 PM
I watch a lot of cartoons and I enjoy anal with my dildo!

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Whew, my sides were hurting from all that laughing!

Had to take a break.

Now, about that agenda. What was it again?

Cathedral
04-24-2005, 01:57 PM
Excuse me, can i interject a topical post here?
Thanks...:)

What happened in that prison is sad and it taints the name and reputation of American Soldiers that take their job and duty seriously.

What it has become politically and in the media is just as bad as the abuse though.
I do agree that more liberal minded people show more outrage for things like this than they do for any beheading or death caused by suicide bombers.
Two wrongs don't make a right, and the number of people who have misplaced priorities simply astounds me.

Warham
04-24-2005, 02:01 PM
If it'll get Bush impeached, they are all over it like flies on shit.

Things like Sandy Berger shredding documents that could possibly show that Clinton's administration were inept in dealing with terrorism doesn't even register.

Cathedral
04-24-2005, 02:07 PM
In all fairness, the Republicans did a similar thing over MonicaGate.

But neither side is justified in the ways they attack each other. these are the things that really destroys my confidence in our political system as a whole.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if we are watching a political process or a recess brawl at the local Pre-School.

I'm waiting for a teacher to intervene and put everyone down for nap time.

academic punk
04-24-2005, 02:09 PM
So-called "liberals" shout out against abuses by our own government, b/c it's tacit that a beheading is flat-out wrong. Does anyone really need that spelled out for them?

However, when our own government sponsors behavior that is in violation - or at least within the proverbial "loophole" - to sanctions and international laws, well, if the liberal doesn't shout out "This is not in representation to the principles and codes that makes this ocuntry great", no else is. So s/he has to shout twice as loud.

Look, being a pacifist is a luxury in this world. Any and every lib knows full well that they're only able to say "This is aborrent" b/c there's somebody with a bigger gun than the other guy stationed at our borders. But an action does not exist in a vacuum. 9/11 was a response to somehting that was perceived to have been done by us to someone else (who also, incidentally, has God on his side). The past few years have been a reaction to that.

What will the next few years bring? Is it better to have good relations with the world, or do bigger fences create better neighbors? Time will tell.

academic punk
04-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Things like Sandy Berger shredding documents that could possibly show that Clinton's administration were inept in dealing with terrorism doesn't even register.

Quick to assume, are we? Maybe those documents - more realistically - show a number of covert and black-op operations that had taken place. operations that kept our borders secure for eight years, and would have continued to do so, had the new administration that came in in 2001 heeded the warnings.

(Official govt documents are highly unlikely to show anything that says, "Let's ignore this" or being unaware of something. After all, if you're unaware of something, there's no way you;'d have a tele-conference about it, right?)

FTR, Berger got off with the lamest slap-on--the-wrist ever. well, aside form the slap on the wrist that DeLay is going to get when all is said and done)

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Are people actually talking politics in the FRONTLINE?

DILDOS!!!

There, now we're back to discussing what this forum should be about! Invasive sex toys!

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Something you're very versed at!

academic punk
04-24-2005, 02:20 PM
Yo, fuckin' Ed is looking more and more like Richard Ramirez everyday...

fuckin' creepy...

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Yo, fuckin' Ed is looking more and more like Richard Ramirez everyday...

fuckin' creepy...

I got this from a Bumfight pay-per-view.

It was a riot.

Ed was winning but got winded and took a smoke break. After he stubbed out his smoke he chugged down the rest of his vodka and that's when the bum grabbed the bottle out of his hand and broke it over his head knocking him out. He kept kicking him in the sides trying to revive him yelling...."OU812 biii-tch!" and "Gary...what the hell were you thinkin'!"

I wish I had the vcr on to tape it!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Something you're very versed at!

You're the one that keeps bringing it up fucktard!

Maybe your doltish, lying white trash, latently gay ass can't make that distinction!

Betty Bush III
04-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Because it was an issue! WTF are they supposed to do, just shill for the Gov't and deny, deny, deny! The media is supposed to attack the government!

Were you outraged when bullshit scandals hit the Clinton White House? you know, when he received a blow job from an intern, the the US Fed. Gov't shut sown as a result? What a fucking joke, where was your outrage then hypo'wit? Where is your outrage at the people who caused Abu Ghraib to happen?

And the BOSTON GLOBE is a traditionally moderate-conservative paper...

Really, I could hardly tell with your inarticulate, tired old cliche's and over-generalizations in which you "stereotype" liberals with the same stupid bullshit brush swath without citing any specific examples!

No idiot, you are suggesting that I am suggesting that as some sort of retarded sophist bullshit argument! I never said anything of the sort! Have a quote of me saying that?! Watch your mouth newby!

Jesus I've debated this shit a hundred times! Yes Saddam was an asshole whom we had absolutely NO PROBLEM with until he invaded KUWAIT (and put his dirty, filthy hands on our oil!).

During Operation Desert Shield, TIME magazine ran a profile of SADDAM telling everyone what a psychotic, Stalin worshipping despot he was. FINE! But it came out later that this was actually derived from a CIA file and was a hatchet job using the "Liberal Media" to whip up the American public against those 'evil bastard Iraqis', but oh, wait, we knew what worthless prick this asshhole was all along, but oh...looky here!
http://desktopdownload.org/gw/rummysaddam.jpg

Where is your outrage at that!?

Furthermore, when are we going to invade every other horrible dictatorship while killing up 100,000 of the nation's citizens while doing so? North Korea? Sudan? Burma? Pakistan? Saudi Arabia...Oops, they're our ally, sorry!

That's not arabic, it's the English translation. I don't speak arabic, but it would be a great language to learn! Then maybe the CIA or DIA would hire me!

No you're only concerned when the issues are handed to you by Republican dolts attacking Presidents getting a blow job, not when we go into a country and cry liberator while acting like the dictator we overthrew!

OK Pee Wee here we go,

1. Of course the media is suppose to attack the gov. Nobody argues that. But there is such thing as editors with political agendas that would like to alter the political landscape. Please tell me you know that much. The editorial board of the New York Times and the LA Times are famous for this.

Abu Ghraib was on the front page of the NY times for 28 straight days with a total of 50 front page articles. Only Watergate has rivaled in coverage. The LA times ran 42 front page stories. No other paper in the country came close to these numbers. Please explain genius.

2. I'm from Boston, and the Boston Globe is NOT a moderate/conservative paper, that is the Herald. The New York Times owns the Boston Globe Lefty. Are the New York Times moderate / conservative as well? Lets hope you know that much.

3. Your picture of Saddam and Rumsfeld proves nothing. Everyone knows that the US aligned itself with Hussein when we had bigger problem with Iran. That's politics. All politicians are whores when they need to be. Why are you so goddamn naieve. How do you think anything get done in this world? COMMON INTERESTS!! We were never pals. Oh and by the way the tooth fairy doesn't exist either. Sorry to drop that one on you too.

4. I never stated or believed that we went to Iraq to "liberate" people. So why do you mention it. You've got to reel it in a bit.

Check out factcheck.org for unbiased investigation into claims from both sides of the aisle. Tell Ford while your at it, and Oliver Stone.

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Because you dream about something being real...doesn't make it that way in reality.

The term fits.

You're not even capable of being a real dick lil' nicky. You're a fake cock...a dildo.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Because you dream about something being real...doesn't make it that way in reality.

The term fits.

You're not even capable of being a real dick lil' nicky. You're a fake cock...a dildo.

Blah blah blah...**yawn**.

You gay MADDVIBE! Come out of the closet already you fruit! You're obsessed with other men! "LOG CABIN" Republican! C'mon, it's alright now a days! Jeff Gannon did it! So can you MMFM!

Fucking "Delieverance" lovin' dolt! I though South Flordia was far more cosmopolitan than that!

Dildo indeed!:rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Blah blah blah...**yawn**.

You gay MADDVIBE! Come out of the closet already you fruit! You're obsessed with other men! "LOG CABIN" Republican! C'mon, it's alright now a days! Jeff Gannon did it! So can you MMFM!

Fucking "Delieverance" lovin' dolt! I though South Flordia was far more cosmopolitan than that!

Dildo indeed!:rolleyes:

Careful dildo...you're getting that unhinged tone quality again!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Careful dildo...you're get that unhinged tone quality again!

Unhinged? Me! No, I'm just calling a spade a spade! Your a homo! You started it! You have a hardon for me! You talk of dildos.

C'mon ASSVIBE, you're a fucking Freudian nightmare for Christsakes!

Is that the best you got ASSVIBE? "Unhinged," again, you've never been hinged! You have problems little Red Stater! But Jeff Gannon and Matt Drudge it's okay to love other men and be a Republican (http://www.logcabin.org/logcabin/home.html)! Just don't love me dude, 'cause that's not my thing fruity-puh-tooty!

What's your real motivation for flaming with me, to drive me out of the FRONTLINE? Dude, that's funny polesmoker!

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 02:52 PM

The term fits.

Calm down Francis!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Calm down Francis!

I get upset with homosexual stalkers. Don't tell me what to do cunt! You're my boy now!

Is Francis the name of your lover?

academic punk
04-24-2005, 03:06 PM
well, at least we stopped talking about politics...

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 03:10 PM
I get upset with homosexual stalkers. Don't tell me what to do cunt! You're my boy now!

Is Francis the name of your lover?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a reach!

You get upset because you have to get out of bed every morning. No need to bring your personal life into lil' nicky.

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 03:10 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a reach!

You get upset because you have to get out of bed every morning. No need to bring your personal life into it lil' nicky.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 03:21 PM

Why are you quoting yourself ASSVIBE? I think anyone interested in reading your shit can get it the first time you punchless, monosyllabic dolt.

Again, you are painfully unfunny and in severe denial. You don't read much do you?

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Hit the quote button instead of the edit button.

Honest mistake.

You say something dildo?

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 03:24 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a reach!

You get upset because you have to get out of bed every morning. No need to bring your personal life into lil' nicky.

I was talking about my internet life! Try to keep up ASSVIBE; I know you are incapable of critical thinking, but it's really no that hard. Accept for that little dildo you get in your pants for me LOG CABIN.;)

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Hit the quote button instead of the edit button.

Honest mistake.

You say something dildo?

Calm down ASSVIBE, take a deep breath.;)

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Dildo says what?

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Dildo says what?

Dildo's don't communicate ASSVIBE. They don't have any consciousness, so don't bother talking to your pet-dildo!
:rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
04-24-2005, 03:52 PM
You would know.

You should know.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 05:12 PM
You would know.

You should know.

Yes, through the miracle of education, I found out that (presumably) moulded latex objects cannot speak, unless one is schizophrenic. Hearing voices Dr.MADDANALVIBBRATOR? ;)