PDA

View Full Version : Democratic NAZIS terrorize three year old girl

BigBadBrian
09-16-2004, 10:19 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040916/capt.wvrs10309162250.edwards_wvrs103.jpg

Three-year-old Sophia Parlock cries while seated on the shoulders of her father, Phil Parlock, after having their Bush-Cheney sign torn up by Kerry-Edwards supporters on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2004, at the Tri-State Airport in Huntington, W.Va. Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards (news - web sites) made a brief stop at the airport as he concluded his two-day bus tour to locations in West Virginia and Ohio. (AP Photo/Randy Snyder)

ELVIS
09-16-2004, 10:30 PM
What the fuck is up with THAT ??????????

Sgt Schultz
09-16-2004, 10:31 PM
Typical Pinko Commie Hippie Hate Mongers!!!

ELVIS
09-16-2004, 10:35 PM
Care to share your delusional imput, FORD ??

FORD
09-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Yeah.... what kind of sadistic motherfucking son of a bitch would force a three year old kid to hold a sign spewing hatred?

This freeping bastard USED a child to make a scene and get idiots like yourselves to cheer for him. He's no better then that dumbass Michael Newdow (who used a kid he barely knows in his own personal battle with God)

ELVIS
09-16-2004, 10:46 PM
Whatever...

Dr. Love
09-17-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah.... what kind of sadistic motherfucking son of a bitch would force a three year old kid to hold a sign spewing hatred?

This freeping bastard USED a child to make a scene and get idiots like yourselves to cheer for him. He's no better then that dumbass Michael Newdow (who used a kid he barely knows in his own personal battle with God)

Man, I'm dizzy...

madraoul
09-17-2004, 12:13 AM
At least she has the opportunity to cry. A little kid with a Kerry sign wouldn't get within two blocks of a scripted Bush rally.

Samsonite
09-17-2004, 12:18 AM
She's being terrorized?

madraoul
09-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Samsonite
She's being terrorized?

Good point. Why is dad not busting heads? Oh, I forgot. The current administration has no clue about going to war either. I'm sure later on this parking lot was wasted. And then only if oil was discovered underneath.

FORD
09-17-2004, 02:14 AM
Seems our buddy Phil Parlock is a "professional" Bush Jr. Fan.... this motherfucker turns up at more Bush rallies than Bush.....

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/2004/July/05/LNspot.htm
http://bellinghamherald.gannettonline.com/gns/iraq/20030719-26621.shtml

I'll bet the sign ripper was an operative too...

Big Train
09-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Posted by Ford:

Yea, it's MUCH better to wait until they are twelve, then give them a slot at the DNC to spew hatred......

Anyone who would yell at a 3 year old girl like that is a sick fuck period....

madraoul
09-17-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Posted by Ford:

Why bring her to an emotion filled rally then? We are only talking about our lives. Please show me examples of Dubya rallys where Dems are treated with respect.

FORD
09-17-2004, 02:40 AM
A white West Virginia real estate salesman who claims to be a member of the NAACP??

Yeah, this fucker is a piece of work.......

Big Train
09-17-2004, 02:43 AM
Allright, I agree with you there, it WAS stupid to put her in that position. However, is that an excuse for their behavior?

madraoul
09-17-2004, 02:47 AM
A white West Virginia real estate salesman who claims to be a member of the NAACP??

Yeah, this fucker is a piece of work.......

...and the black school administrator that loves "no child left behind." Funny shit since I live around that neighborhood.

diamondD
09-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Seems our buddy Phil Parlock is a "professional" Bush Jr. Fan.... this motherfucker turns up at more Bush rallies than Bush.....

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/2004/July/05/LNspot.htm
http://bellinghamherald.gannettonline.com/gns/iraq/20030719-26621.shtml

I'll bet the sign ripper was an operative too...

Well, you live to be a professional Bush hater, so what gives you the right to criticize?:confused:

BigBadBrian
09-17-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by madraoul
Why bring her to an emotion filled rally then? We are only talking about our lives. Please show me examples of Dubya rallys where Dems are treated with respect.

Zell Miller. :gulp:

FORD
09-17-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Zell Miller. :gulp:

Actually , the Repugs have pretty much disavowed Zell after his display of hatred and insanity at their big show. Can't blame them actually. That made Pat Buchanan's 1992 speech look sane by comparison. And the end result will be the same ;)

diamondD
09-17-2004, 09:57 AM
Where's that disavowment at? I never saw anything on it.

ODShowtime
09-17-2004, 11:19 AM
West Virginian with 10 kids? Obviously one of the brainwashed faith-based initiatives morons. That doesn't mean it's ok to mess with his lilttle girl.

We seen shots like this from both sides and I think they tend to cancel each other out. Neither party has a monopoly on assholes.

FORD
09-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
Well, you live to be a professional Bush hater, so what gives you the right to criticize?:confused:

I don't drag children to BCE rallies to create scenes, for one thing.

Big Train
09-17-2004, 12:30 PM
But you would be the asshole yelling at her, for another thing...

FORD
09-17-2004, 12:42 PM
But you would be the asshole yelling at her, for another thing...

Nope. I'd be the asshole yelling at her opportunistic sleazebag of a father.

diamondD
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Bottom line, you would be an asshole. ;)

FORD
09-17-2004, 01:05 PM
Bottom line, you would be an asshole. ;)

If Busheep want to consider me an "asshole" for opposing the lies and crimes of this regime, then so be it.

I'm sure King George considered Ben Franklin, Tom Jefferson and the rest of those guys to be "assholes" too :cool:

Ally_Kat
09-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by madraoul
Good point. Why is dad not busting heads?

And if he did, you al lwould be bitching that not only was he kicking ass in front of a little girl and being a bad role model, but you'd say he started it on purpose to beat the shit out of people at the rally.

Then you go and accuse the other side of assaulting somebody by trying to quiet them.

Ally_Kat
09-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
West Virginian with 10 kids? Obviously one of the brainwashed faith-based initiatives morons.

But how do you know? He could have been married before, she could have been married before, some could be adopted, or they could love children and could afford 10 so they went with it.

FORD
09-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
But how do you know? He could have been married before, she could have been married before, some could be adopted, or they could love children and could afford 10 so they went with it.

Nope... let's just say the guy had "too much LDS in the 60's". More than one wife is a possibility though. In WV, that might even be more common than it is in Utah.

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 02:24 PM
What do you know anout West Virginia ??

FORD
09-17-2004, 03:28 PM
He pulled this exact same bullshit in the 2000 campaign!

Charleston Daily Mail (West Virginia)
October 28, 2000, Saturday
SECTION: News; Pg. P1A
LENGTH: 861 words
HEADLINE: Signs for Bush taken at rally, father, son say
BYLINE: SAM TRANUM

Phil Parlock didn't expect to need all 12 of the Bush-Cheney signs he and his son Louis smuggled in their socks and pockets into the rally for Vice President Al Gore.

But each time they raised a sign, someone would grab it out of their hands, the two Huntington residents said. And sometimes it got physical.

"I expected some people to take our signs," said Louis, 12. "But I did not expect people to practically attack us."

The two said they didn't go to the Friday morning rally to start trouble.

"I came to support Bush and try to change some people's minds," Louis said.

Gore's West Virginia campaign said Bush-Cheney signs were not welcome, but physical confrontations to eliminate them would not have been condoned.

Parlock, a real estate agent, thought it would be at least as educational for his son to spend the morning at the Gore rally as it would have been to spend the day at school. So the two got in the car and drove from Huntington, arriving in Charleston about 9 a.m.

Parlock said he was a volunteer for the Bush-Cheney campaign. He is listed on the West Virginia Bush-Cheney Web site as the Cabell County contact for the campaign.

But he said he came as a supporter, not a campaign worker. His visit to Charleston was "unencouraged and unsanctioned," he said. The idea was to show that there was another option besides Gore.

"My opinion of the press is it always shows the liberal viewpoint," he said. "And we have to struggle to show the other side exists."

He and Louis brought a supply of Bush-Cheney signs and smuggled them into the rally. They stuffed plastic ones in their socks and pockets and folded paper ones inside Gore-Lieberman signs.

Though tickets to the event specifically said no signs would be allowed in, Parlock said he walked right in with the Gore-Lieberman signs. He said people who carried Bush-Cheney signs openly were not allowed to bring them inside.

Parlock and his son, clad in white button-down shirts and ties, took their place in front of the Capitol steps and waited. As the rally got going, they started raising their signs and people immediately began stealing them, Parlock said.

"Three guys came up and squeezed me in and one grabbed my arms and pulled them down and another took the sign," Parlock said.

"Another guy came up and tried to grab the sign but I had a good hold of it and he stumbled and bumped into other people and started a ruckus," he said. Parlock said the police ejected the man from the rally.

Police said Friday evening they could not yet comment on any incidents at the rally.

Parlock said a group of people wearing T-shirts and jackets with the United Mine Workers of America logo took away many of their signs.

"I didn't see anything like that," said Ted Hapney, an international representative for the United Mine Workers. "I wouldn't do that. We don't condone any type of violence."

I'll bet nobody else saw it either, because the goddamned lying bastard and his 10 hellspawn are ripping their own signs

Another incident involved Louis and a teenage girl he and Parlock said they met at the rally. They said they didn't know who she was.

"She walked up and said 'I'll get on your shoulders and hold a sign,' " Louis said.

While she was sitting on Louis' shoulders waving a Bush-Cheney sign, a man who identified himself as a volunteer for the Gore campaign tried to pull the sign out of the girl's hands, Parlock said. He pulled so hard that Louis and the girl fell over.

"That sounds like an exaggeration," said Sarah Feinberg, spokeswoman for Gore's West Virginia campaign.

Parlock said the man was wearing a yellow pass around his neck. Feinberg said the color for a volunteer pass would be orange, while yellow passes were given to members of the press.

"We certainly don't have a policy of ripping signs out of people's hands," said Feinberg. "If someone brings a Bush-Cheney sign, we don't like it but we don't go to great lengths to obscure."

Parlock said after all his signs were stolen, he got some more from a group of Bush supporters who had not been allowed into the rally.

Though police said they were not ready to make official comment Friday evening, earlier Friday an officer said he had seen a scuffle during the rally.

Charleston Police Patrolman R.H. Vinyard said the incident involved people with Bush-Cheney signs, though he could not identify them by name. He said Gore supporters got into a fight with the Bush supporters about 10 minutes before the end of Gore's speech.

He said the altercation lasted about 45 seconds, was over before the police arrived to break it up and no one was treated for injuries. Afterward, he said, the Bush supporters tore up their own signs and left the area.

As workers cleaned up the debris from the rally in front of the Capitol after the rally, Parlock sat next to a pile of ripped up Bush-Cheney signs he had collected. He said he thought the people who took his signs went too far.

Still, he said he'd do it again.

And he thinks it was a good educational experience for Louis, too.

"You can't get this kind of a lesson in school," he said.

Yeah... "Son, this is how you cheat at campaigns. It's OK, Elohim will forgive us for lying as long as the Republicans win....."

Writer Sam Tranum can be reached at 348-4872 or by e-mail at samt@dailymail.com .

Mezro
09-17-2004, 03:34 PM

Anyone who would bring a 3 year old into a potentially confrontational situation is a sick fuck in my book.

Anyone who would "force" their political views on a 3 year old also falls under the sick fuck umbrella.

Mezro...they have the right to hold up a Bush sign but I really question this father's judgement...

FORD
09-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Geezus, you would think after 3 elections, they would catch on to this fucking assclown.......

Copyright 1996 Charleston Newspapers
Charleston Daily Mail (West Virginia)
August 27, 1996, Tuesday
SECTION: News; Pg. P3C
LENGTH: 342 words
HEADLINE: DOLE SUPPORTERS FIND IT ROUGH AT CLINTON RALLY
BYLINE: The Associated Press

HUNTINGTON - Some Clinton protestors say the president's supporters
shouted them down and kept their signs from being seen as the
president kicked off his re-election campaign.
Others said they had no problem getting through the gates with signs
promoting Bob Dole's Republican candidacy.
Clint Gillespie and Robert Painter of Huntington managed to obtain
tickets to the priority viewing area outside the old Chesapeake & Ohio
passenger station in Huntington for a Clinton-Gore campaign rally on
Sunday.
Armed with the tickets, they marched through the gate with Dole-Kemp
placards tucked under their arms.
They obtained their tickets by promising those at Democratic
headquarters they would be waving signs during the president's visit,
but they did not reveal their signs would be in support of Dole.
"Clinton thinks he can just come here to Huntington and get a crowd,
but we're here to show not all West Virginians share Clinton's
values," said Gillespie, a senior at Marshall University.
"We always try to give them a warm Republican welcome," said Painter,
a recent graduate of Marshall University.

Phil Parlock's experience was less calm.
The Huntington man said he was knocked to the ground by a Clinton
supporter when he tried to display a sign that read "Remember Vince
Foster," the deputy White House counsel who committed suicide in a
Washington, D.C., park. His death has become the subject of much
debate among Clinton opponents.
"It must have been a strict Democrat who did this," Parlock said,
feeling the red abrasions on his face. "Everyone with the exception of
him was real peaceful about our protest."
Parlock said some of the crowd tried to make other anti-Clinton
demonstrators feel unwelcome. He estimated that about 150 Dole
supporters attended the rally, but their signs couldn't be seen for
most of the rally.
"I came to show that not everyone from Huntington is going to vote for
Clinton," Parlock said.
LOAD-DATE: August 28, 1996

Almost the same script, word for word as his 2000 appearance. Nice work you fucking sleazeball.....

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Yeah right FORD, It's all part of the conspiracy...

Nice try...:rolleyes:

FORD
09-17-2004, 03:51 PM
...of what a LYING SHITBAG this guy Parlock is, take another look at the picture....

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040916/capt.wvrs10309162250.edwards_wvrs103.jpg

And now this "candid family photo of the Parlockkks.....

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/photogalleries/Guard/images/photo16.jpg

Kinda funny how the "sign ripping union member" in the first photo is in the Asshole's family photo, huh

IF I EVER MEET THIS MORMON BUSHEEP PIECE OF SHIT HIS KIDS WILL BE VISITING HIM IN INTENSIVE FUCKING CARE!!

Ally_Kat
09-17-2004, 03:54 PM
...of what a LYING SHITBAG this guy Parlock is, take another look at the picture....

And now this "candid family photo of the Parlockkks.....

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/photogalleries/Guard/images/photo16.jpg

Kinda funny how the "sign ripping union member" in the first photo is in the Asshole's family photo, huh

IF I EVER MEET THIS MORMON BUSHEEP PIECE OF SHIT HIS KIDS WILL BE VISITING HIM IN INTENSIVE FUCKING CARE!!

wait -- point out where it identified the sign ripper.

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by a hypocrite

..and you claim to live by the teachings of Jesus ??

Give all of us a fucking break...

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 03:56 PM

Yeah, that too...

Ally_Kat
09-17-2004, 03:57 PM
In WV, that might even be more common than it is in Utah.

How do you know?

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 04:00 PM
How do you know?

Because he's the all mighty FORD...

He has superior insight and knowledge compaired to us little people...

Hypocrite...

:rolleyes:

FORD
09-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Take a good look at the Hellspawn in the blue shirt to the right of Parlockkk in the "family pic". It's the same kid!

They are ripping their own signs and staging these events at every election.

There are certain types of people I simply cannot tolerate. Here's a short list:

Liars
Fascists
Cowards
Hypocrites
Those who exploit children

This fucking piece of shit is all of the above.

Mezro
09-17-2004, 04:13 PM
Take a good look at the Hellspawn in the blue shirt to the right of Parlockkk in the "family pic". It's the same kid!

Yeap, it is the same kid.

Mezro...seems like somebody is a good old fashioned publicity queen...and it sucks if he made his 3 year old "stage" a cry...

FORD
09-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
..and you claim to live by the teachings of Jesus ??

Give all of us a fucking break...

Jesus got pissed off at lying hypocrites. Remember the Temple?

Ally_Kat
09-17-2004, 04:19 PM

There are certain types of people I simply cannot tolerate. Here's a short list:

Liars
Fascists
Cowards
Hypocrites

Originally posted by Mezro
Yeap, it is the same kid.

Mezro...seems like somebody is a good old fashioned publicity queen...and it sucks if he made his 3 year old "stage" a cry...

Okay you two, show me where it is said that he was the one who ripped the poster. If you can't, you are just assuming and you know what happens when someone assumes.

Big Train
09-17-2004, 04:23 PM
And just yesterday you were telling me I NEED mental help cause I wanted to punch you in the head. Umm ok...

Mezro, I admitted in a previous post it was stupid to bring the kid. However, does that make it fair to yell at her too?

Switch84
09-17-2004, 04:24 PM
:rolleyes: :lol: Jesus H. Christ, Ford! You'd find a conspiracy in a box of Honey Nut Cheerios.

I couldn't care less what a person's political views are, but yelling at a BABY? That's just ridiculous. Adults should be able to practice self-control.

Agree to disagree without being a fuckin' nutcase.

Mezro
09-17-2004, 04:33 PM

Mezro, I admitted in a previous post it was stupid to bring the kid. However, does that make it fair to yell at her too?

Nope. Yelling at a small child is wrong.

Mezro...now yelling at the father is a different story;)

FORD
09-17-2004, 04:34 PM
Scamming the Media, Parlock Style
By William Rivers Pitt
t r u t h o u t | Perspective

Friday 17 September 2004

Meet Phil Parlock. Parlock is a family man and a staunch Republican. Parlock has a very sad story to tell about how rotten Kerry supporters are. You see, they made his little girl cry.

Parlock, his weeping daughter, and the fiendish union guy holding a piece of the allegedly ripped sign.
Parlock was at a rally on Thursday to greet Vice Presidential candidate John Edwards, who was on a swing through West Virginia and Ohio. Parlock brought his three children and a Bush/Cheney sign to show support for his beloved President. According to him, a Kerry-supporting union guy wearing an IUPAT shirt ripped up the Bush sign his little girl was carrying, making her cry.

Terrible, right? A sign that our national politics have descended into these kind of brutish tactics, right? An embarrassing incident for the Kerry campaign, right? The media certainly thinks so, and has dutifully reported on the incident.

For the third time.

A report from the Charleston Daily Mail, August 27, 1996:

"The Huntington man said he was knocked to the ground by a Clinton supporter when he tried to display a sign that read 'Remember Vince Foster,' the deputy White House counsel who committed suicide in a Washington, D.C., park. His death has become the subject of much debate among Clinton opponents...Parlock said some of the crowd tried to make other anti-Clinton demonstrators feel unwelcome. He estimated that about 150 Dole supporters attended the rally, but their signs couldn't be seen for most of the rally."

A report from the Charleston Daily Mail, October 28, 2000:

Phil Parlock didn't expect to need all 12 of the Bush-Cheney signs he and his son Louis smuggled in their socks and pockets into the rally for Vice President Al Gore. But each time they raised a sign, someone would grab it out of their hands, the two Huntington residents said. And sometimes it got physical. 'I expected some people to take our signs,' said Louis, 12. 'But I did not expect people to practically attack us.' The two said they didn't go to the Friday morning rally to start trouble."

For the third Presidential election in a row, poor Phil Parlock has been abused by terrible Democrats while trying to support the Republican candidate, and while trying to introduce his children to the art of retail politics. Is this just a string of bad luck for Phil?

I doubt it. It seems a great deal more certain that Mr. Parlock is a serial disruptor who has managed to convinced the easily-duped mainstream media on three separate occasions that he was attacked by Democrats. Only a truly hard-core fanatic would pull a stunt like this, and Parlock certainly appears to fit the bill.

Note the fact that he was holding a "Remember Vince Foster" sign at the first incident in 1996. Parlock, it seems, is of that particular fringe school of thought which believes Hillary Clinton had Foster whacked as a part of her grandiose evil scheming. Believers in this particular conspiracy theory are not known for their balanced view of American politics. They see the Clinton family as a pack of remorseless murderers, and therefore feel compelled to do whatever they can to thwart them.

Take a look at the sprightly Parlock family, posing beside a giant military vehicle:

Take a long look at the young man in the gray shirt, and then take another look at the alleged union guy who tore up the sign. Am I the only one who sees a striking resemblance?

It appears we have a clever fellow here who has convinced the same Charleston newspaper three different times that he was victimized by Democrats at rallies. He does not seem to have any problem with involving his own children in the game, and may have even gone so far as to have one of his sons play the role of 'Democrat Attacker.'

This would be funny, in a sad sort of way, but for two things.

First, this is how campaigns get mired in utterly mindless trivialities. Instead of discussing the upswell of catastrophic violence in Iraq, we get to hear about poor Phil and his crying daughter. There are important matters to discuss, matters central to the future of the country, but media tricks like this blow the whole show off-track. That's bad.

The second reason this isn't so funny happened two weeks ago. A gathering of Republicans at the local GOP headquarters got a nasty scare when someone fired a bullet at the building. About two dozen people were there to watch the Republican Convention in New York when a single shot hit the window.

Dee Delancy of WCHS news in Charleston reported on the incident, and interviewed several people who were there. One of them was Phil Parlock, who said, "I think this is definitely, definitely an act that was by an extremist kind of thing."

Parlock was there.

This could all be a series of strange coincidences. Parlock could simply be an unlucky guy who always seems to be around when Democrats do something wretched, who took abuse in 1996, 2000 and 2004 for supporting Republicans, who happened to have the same newspaper on hand to report his story each time, and who also happened to be on the scene of a shooting incident that made Democrats look like frightening would-be assassins.

This could be a series of coincidences, but someone should take a long look at this fellow regardless. Manufacturing a few sign-ripping incidents isn't a terribly big deal. But he appears to be hell-bent on making Democrats look like thugs, and there has been a shooting incident involving him on top of everything else. The media, which may well have been repeatedly scammed by Parlock, might want to do some further checking.

Author's note: The manner in which this story came to light is a lesson in modern journalism. The mainstream fellows simply reported the Parlock perspective, but it was an intrepid band of online newshounds - bloggers Rising Hegemon and Atrios, who picked up on the work of one Rezmutt, member of the forums at DemocraticUnderground.com - who pieced together the strange coincidences surrounding these Parlock incidents. Once upon a time, stories like this would get missed. The internet has created a whole new phenomenon. If the mainstream media wants to avoid being embarrassed, they might want to think about paying attention to this brave new world of investigative journalism.

William Rivers Pitt is a New York Times and international bestseller of two books - 'War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn't Want You to Know' and 'The Greatest Sedition is Silence.'

Mezro
09-17-2004, 04:35 PM
Okay you two, show me where it is said that he was the one who ripped the poster. If you can't, you are just assuming and you know what happens when someone assumes.

I just agreed that it was the same kid in both pictures.

Mezro...I really don't know if he ripped the sign or not...

FORD
09-17-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: :lol: Jesus H. Christ, Ford! You'd find a conspiracy in a box of Honey Nut Cheerios.

I couldn't care less what a person's political views are, but yelling at a BABY? That's just ridiculous. Adults should be able to practice self-control.

Agree to disagree without being a fuckin' nutcase.

When did I say anything about yelling at a baby? :confused:

conmee
09-17-2004, 04:51 PM
This is really starting to piss me off...

for the LAST time!!!!!

The Republicans are the NAZIS and the Democrats are the COMMUNISTS/MARXISTS!!!!! lmao

:monkey:

Icon.

BITEYOASS
09-17-2004, 05:13 PM
I voting Libertarian in order to steer clear of this 2 party shit slinging fest! :D

Big Train
09-17-2004, 07:00 PM
You should and I truly hope your party gets it 5%, so you can come debate next time. I hope Nader gets his 5%...

Keeyth
09-17-2004, 07:14 PM

Open your eyes and look at the ripped part of the sign in the right hand of the person (hellspawn) to the left of Parlock in the crying photo. This whole thing stinks to high heaven, and FORD has MORE than backed this up with several pieces of sourced material, and you brainwashed Busheep STILL find a way to try and downplay it...

...that's pretty baa-aa-aaa-aad, even for Busheep!:rolleyes:

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 07:31 PM
BTW, I don't think that's the same guy from the family photo...

FORD
09-17-2004, 07:41 PM
BTW, I don't think that's the same guy from the family photo...

It's definitely the same kid.. look at the facial features... all the Parlockkks have the same nose, eyebrows, etc.

FORD
09-17-2004, 07:42 PM
Hey maybe somebody should check and see if old Phil's been in any Kinkos stores in Texas lately......

diamondD
09-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Open your eyes and look at the ripped part of the sign in the right hand of the person (hellspawn) to the left of Parlock in the crying photo. This whole thing stinks to high heaven, and FORD has MORE than backed this up with several pieces of sourced material, and you brainwashed Busheep STILL find a way to try and downplay it...

You know, when you call a Republican a hellspawn, you kinda lose all your credibility as someone who's in touch with reality. There's bad people in both parties. Only a fool would think otherwise.

John Ashcroft
09-17-2004, 08:01 PM

Liars
Fascists
Cowards
Hypocrites

So just how in the fucking world do you consider yourself a Democrat????

Your party is lead by people who match every single quality on your "short list"

Liars: Come on dude. They're all liars.

Fascists: Government control over private life? Sound familiar? Government control over all market activity? Sound familiar? Government control over speech, guns, etc, etc... Sound familiar?

Cowards: Don't remember to many conservatives running to Canada during Vietnam. And just why is the military composed of 80% or so of Conservatives?

Hypocrites: Heh heh heh... "The New JFK" come to mind??? "I voted for funding the troops in Iraq before I voted against it".

Those who exploit children: How many generations has your party made dependent on the government for Welfare? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember a time when you could get extra money for every child you could claim at the welfare office. And when's the last time you think "the New JFK" actually worried about covering groceries? When's the last time he's actually been to a supermarket without cameras around? Does he know the price of a gallon of milk? And he's also all for education, just not applying standards to the education establisment. A clear catering to the teacher's union for votes. After all, kids can't vote. And if we raise them dumb enough, they stand a damn good chance of being future democrats on welfare!!!

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 08:08 PM
The truth is always followed by silence...:D

Ally_Kat
09-18-2004, 12:14 AM

Keeyth, my eyes are open and I'm not blinded by anything. I'm just saying you have no proof.

He's in the photograph, which was taken by an AP photograher, which means at least one AP journalist (as in writer) was along with him/her. If the kid was the sign ripper, it would be noted in the photographic notes, not to mention some news story somewhere. There must be one to accompany this. That and look at the crowd around them. I don't care if they were there for the other team. If someone were to go up to a child and violently attack them to get a sign, people would be pissed off and I highly doubt they would just stand there and let him stand there. Someone would be yelling at him.

And for once, open your mind. You accuse me of being some blind Busheep, but it is you who is the blind one in this situation. Neither you or Ford has direct evidence that he was the one who ripped the sign. Yet, you both are accusing him of doing it on purpose. See, as a journalist, I don't jump to conclusions. Maybe he did rip the sign. If he did, why is it that he's still standing so close to the incident in a large crowd of witnesses? Why would he stand so close to the father of the child he just attacked? How could people in a crowd, even if on a different political side, condone an attack of a child?

So what if the guy was politically active? I've read the things Ford's posted. I don't really see a smoking gun there. Sorry. Yeah, I know, I'm just some blind sheep. Baaaa.

Jesus Keeyth, you're the one that sounds like the idiot in this one. Seriously. If he was the one who ripped the sign, why doesn't it say his name (left) and what he did? And how do you know he didn't bend down and pick up the pieces of sign? It looks like that's her brother from the other pic, and if so, he might have picked up the sign for his sister.

You don't have any evidence that he did it. Crowd full of witnesses and nothing was said that he did it.

Learn a thing or two about reporting before telling me it's been laid out. It hasn't.

Bonzo
09-18-2004, 12:47 AM
Nope... let's just say the guy had "too much LDS in the 60's". More than one wife is a possibility though. In WV, that might even be more common than it is in Utah.

You must have taken WV Studies at Abercrombie and Finch University.

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Keeyth, my eyes are open and I'm not blinded by anything. I'm just saying you have no proof.

He's in the photograph, which was taken by an AP photograher, which means at least one AP journalist (as in writer) was along with him/her. If the kid was the sign ripper, it would be noted in the photographic notes, not to mention some news story somewhere. There must be one to accompany this. That and look at the crowd around them. I don't care if they were there for the other team. If someone were to go up to a child and violently attack them to get a sign, people would be pissed off and I highly doubt they would just stand there and let him stand there. Someone would be yelling at him.

And for once, open your mind. You accuse me of being some blind Busheep, but it is you who is the blind one in this situation. Neither you or Ford has direct evidence that he was the one who ripped the sign. Yet, you both are accusing him of doing it on purpose. See, as a journalist, I don't jump to conclusions. Maybe he did rip the sign. If he did, why is it that he's still standing so close to the incident in a large crowd of witnesses? Why would he stand so close to the father of the child he just attacked? How could people in a crowd, even if on a different political side, condone an attack of a child?

So what if the guy was politically active? I've read the things Ford's posted. I don't really see a smoking gun there. Sorry. Yeah, I know, I'm just some blind sheep. Baaaa.

Jesus Keeyth, you're the one that sounds like the idiot in this one. Seriously. If he was the one who ripped the sign, why doesn't it say his name (left) and what he did? And how do you know he didn't bend down and pick up the pieces of sign? It looks like that's her brother from the other pic, and if so, he might have picked up the sign for his sister.

You don't have any evidence that he did it. Crowd full of witnesses and nothing was said that he did it.

Learn a thing or two about reporting before telling me it's been laid out. It hasn't.

Awesome!

Dump that guy and marry me!

:elvis:

jcook11
09-18-2004, 01:00 AM
Ford can you plesae lock this thread

Ally_Kat
09-18-2004, 01:02 AM
Awesome!

Dump that guy and marry me!

which guy?

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 01:02 AM
Fuck you!

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 01:04 AM
which guy?

Now you're talkin!

That Bryan guy, or whatever...

Ally_Kat
09-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Now you're talkin!

That Bryan guy, or whatever...

Sorry Gregie. No can do.

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 01:07 AM
Oh well...

I tried...

Ally_Kat
09-18-2004, 01:09 AM
in two threads!

We might have to have a fight to the death...or just slight body injury. Just because it would amuse me ;D

:hula:

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 01:11 AM
If it would win you over, I would be in...

If it's just to amuse you, forget it...

jcook11
09-18-2004, 01:14 AM
FORD: Its' me JCOOK can you close this thread Ive' finally come over to the "DARKSIDE" please forgive me ELVIS ,John Ashcroft,Wayne L.

Bonzo
09-18-2004, 01:20 AM
*softly strums guitar*

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 01:22 AM
Same here.. seriously...

Ally_Kat
09-18-2004, 01:22 AM
If it would win you over, I would be in...

If it's just to amuse you, forget it...

ah, i see. so i'm not that important...

jcook11
09-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Pssst ...........guys its' me JCOOK just trying to piss Ford off----Whenever I go to the Inland Empire I have to use anthoer name and computer. but its' me.

Big Train
09-18-2004, 03:07 AM
pssst...hey JCook...if you wanna piss him off...listen closely....say....something....logical...pisses him off every time....if it's good he'll call you a nazi or bush sheep...it is off the charts good, he will call you KKKarl Rove (can never say it straight, has stuttering issues about it).

jcook11
09-18-2004, 06:11 AM
Roger that BT ... something very anti BCE
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Lqskdiver
09-18-2004, 09:12 PM
What is bullshit is too consider someone's freedom of speech a staged act. This guy was trying to change people's minds, what everyone on this damn message attempts to do, and he gets attacked.

True he used poor judgement by bringing his three year, but he is instilling some political thinking into her. Better than some parents do.

If someone is acting like an ass then take him out. But if he being a silent dissident, there is no fucking reason to overreact.

As usual Dave, you use your brilliant deduction skills to formulate all your theories from the confines of your home. I'd stick to bashing Bush...at least you got the 411 on him better than some shmoe in WV.

FORD
09-19-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
What is bullshit is too consider someone's freedom of speech a staged act. This guy was trying to change people's minds, what everyone on this damn message attempts to do, and he gets attacked.

True he used poor judgement by bringing his three year, but he is instilling some political thinking into her. Better than some parents do.

If someone is acting like an ass then take him out. But if he being a silent dissident, there is no fucking reason to overreact.

As usual Dave, you use your brilliant deduction skills to formulate all your theories from the confines of your home. I'd stick to bashing Bush...at least you got the 411 on him better than some shmoe in WV.

I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread. This maggot's kid is the one who ripped the sign, posing as a "union member". And the little girl was crying because her "loving daddy" pinched her. And this is the third conseuctive election year in which Parlockkk has staged this type of scene. There might be more, but these are the documented ones.

It's not about freedom of speech. it's about slandering the Democrats by creating a scene and making false accusations.

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 03:15 AM
And the little girl was crying because her "loving daddy" pinched her.

Fuck you asshole!

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 03:17 AM
I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread. This maggot's kid is the one who ripped the sign, posing as a "union member".

Fuck you again, asshole...

You're the king of "false accusations" !!

FORD
09-19-2004, 03:25 AM
This maggot is an opportunistic piece of shit who uses his own children in these sickening media stunts. If you refuse to see that obvious pattern in the evidence presented, then you are blind.

Parlockkk is almost as much of a shitbag as those he worships in the BCE. And that's not an easy title to win.

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 03:29 AM
I will agree that this guy and his intentions are questionable...

But.. I have yet to see any solid evidence regarding anything in this thread, so I choose to see it as it is...

Bullshit!

FORD
09-19-2004, 04:00 AM
So articles from his local newspaper, using the same script in 1996, 2000, and 2004 aren't establishing the pattern?

The alleged "sign ripping" union member wearing a Marshall University hat and bearing a strong resemblance to Parlockkk's kids in the family photo doesn't establish the slander and the falsehood?

What if someone (likely a Republican) would have been injured when he arranged for the shooting?

This motherfucker is a physical threat not only to Democrats at their own rallies, but also Republicans at their own Bush watching parties, and apparently his own children as well.

I guarantee you, all 10 of those kids will be institutionalized for either legal or mental reasons at least once before they turn 25.

wraytw
09-19-2004, 04:08 AM
FORD, if you can stay out of an institution... anyone can.

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 07:09 AM
What the fuck is a wraytw ??

wraytw
09-19-2004, 07:33 AM
Take a guess...

Ally_Kat
09-19-2004, 10:54 AM
I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread. This maggot's kid is the one who ripped the sign, posing as a "union member". And the little girl was crying because her "loving daddy" pinched her. And this is the third conseuctive election year in which Parlockkk has staged this type of scene. There might be more, but these are the documented ones.

Ford, hun, no evidence. If you were a lawyer entering court, you'd be laughed out

FORD
09-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Ford, hun, no evidence. If you were a lawyer entering court, you'd be laughed out

Look at it this way.....

Compare this assclown to a guy who deliberately sets up a car accident, braking suddenly and forcing the guy behind him to rear end him.

Cops on the scene will probably blame the guy who was behind him, right?

But if the guy rigs several more car wrecks in a similar fashion, then he's gonna look damn suspicious. If the guy driving the other car turns out to be his son, he's going to look even more suspicious, and if the asshole has his own small children in the back seat of his car when he's arranging these "accidents", then he's going to look like a complete piece of shit.

Now substitute political rally for car wreck, and that's exactly what Parlockkk has done.

Ally_Kat
09-19-2004, 11:41 AM
If we're going to look at it this way, whenever someone for Kerry goes to Bush rally, you cann't call out assualt because they are doing the same thing that this guy is doing. They know the repercussions. What's good for the goose is damn good for the gander.

If not, there's double standards.

FORD
09-19-2004, 12:46 PM
If we're going to look at it this way, whenever someone for Kerry goes to Bush rally, you cann't call out assualt because they are doing the same thing that this guy is doing. They know the repercussions. What's good for the goose is damn good for the gander.

If not, there's double standards.

If you have evidence that they have done the same thing in the last three elections, then I would have to agree with that. So far, I haven't heard of such a case.

My suspicion is that Phil is hoping his obvious "acts of loyalty" to the GOP are going to get him some party backing for the local school board election - which he's lost 4 times already.

Seems the party isn't buying......

Ally_Kat
09-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Your "evidence" doesn't prove anything to your claims as to what happened at this particular incident. You are accusing what appears to be his son of ripping the sign in front of everyone. Then you accuse him of being the one that shot into the headquarters. You have no evidence to back this up, except some newspaper articles that do nothing but prove that he is politically active.

The truth of the matter is is that there will always be people for one side that will attend the other side's rallies. There are Conservatives that do it, there are Liberals that do it. Hell, they did it at the convention. And now, somehow, it is wrong when a conservative does it.

And the newspaper article evidence doesn't mean anything. He's politically active in a town that isn't densly populated. It's nothing unusual. I've been in the Glendale newspaper millions of times. Doesn't mean I'm up to something.

diamondD
09-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Suppose you have an actual fact instead of an imagined scenario.

WTF dude? Where the hell did you get the pinched crap?

The closer and closer we get to this election, the more you seem to be babbling incoherently. Is it due to the latest polls?

Switch84
09-19-2004, 01:55 PM
:lol: :bananna: Damn, Ford! You're better than Fox Mulder at finding 'conspiracies'!!

Could you PLEASE accompany me to the gig so that you can use your expertise to uncover and expose why I haven't gotten a raise in 6 months (as promised, btw)? I'd really appreciate it. I want you to expose those lying, greedy bastards for what they really ARE!

NUTHIN' BUT YEAH!

FORD
09-19-2004, 01:58 PM
:lol: :bananna: Damn, Ford! You're better than Fox Mulder at finding 'conspiracies'!!

Could you PLEASE accompany me to the gig so that you can use your expertise to uncover and expose why I haven't gotten a raise in 6 months (as promised, btw)? I'd really appreciate it. I want you to expose those lying, greedy bastards for what they really ARE!

NUTHIN' BUT YEAH!

Do you work for Republicans? If they're doing so well after getting "refunds" on taxes they probably didn't pay in the first place, then they should be passing that on to their employees.

I haven't gotten a raise in a while either :(

Damn Bush economy.....

Switch84
09-19-2004, 03:09 PM
Do you work for Republicans? If they're doing so well after getting "refunds" on taxes they probably didn't pay in the first place, then they should be passing that on to their employees.

Damn Bush economy.....

:D LMAO! I'm sure these folks are Dems. They're forever yapping about how the nation's being "Bush-whacked", and how they're gonna stop the year 2000 from repeating (the Florida voting disaster.) Which goes to show that both political parties are full of shit! These so-called 'Liberals' are the very skin-flint motherfuckers that won't give me the raise I deserve.

Oh, and I work for The AMERICAN RED CROSS, people!!!!!

Ain't THAT a bitch?

FORD
09-19-2004, 03:19 PM
:D LMAO! I'm sure these folks are Dems. They're forever yapping about how the nation's being "Bush-whacked", and how they're gonna stop the year 2000 from repeating (the Florida voting disaster.) Which goes to show that both political parties are full of shit! These so-called 'Liberals' are the very skin-flint motherfuckers that won't give me the raise I deserve.

Oh, and I work for The AMERICAN RED CROSS, people!!!!!

Ain't THAT a bitch?

Elizabeth Dole used to run the Red Cross, and she ain't no liberal. Officially it's supposed to be non partisan, I'm sure.

Lqskdiver
09-19-2004, 03:48 PM
FORD imagines: "...and bearing a strong resemblance to Parlockkk's kids in the family photo?"

That does not establish a link. Besides, you said it yourself that he is the "alleged" person who tore up the sign. What if he is the son, but not the culprit.

FORD deludes: "And the little girl was crying because her "loving daddy" pinched her".

WTF!!! How the hell do you gather that from a fucking photo? Where is the 7x magnification that shows his hand clearly twisting her epidermis? Alley is right...pure circumstantial and whimsical fantasies at the least.

Your argument and those of your pundits are not convincing anyone except those that want to believe the unlikely.

So this guy likes to stir up shit at opposition rallies...big deal. Except he doesn't go to the trouble of falsifying his id in order to enter a convention and start ranting and raving while a speaker is on. Different MO, with similiar results.

Face it, your side has got some wackos. But don't go anywhere after the election. You still provide entertainment to these boards!

Lqskdiver
09-19-2004, 03:51 PM

Damn Bush economy.....

Could it be that you spend countless hours on message boards during work hours instead of being productive?

Naa, it couln't be that. ;)

BigBadBrian
09-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Could it be that you spend countless hours on message boards during work hours instead of being productive?

Naa, it couln't be that. ;)

No shit, and he works for a state government. Get out and actually WORK for a living. :gulp:

Keeyth
09-20-2004, 07:21 PM
You know, when you call a Republican a hellspawn, you kinda lose all your credibility as someone who's in touch with reality. There's bad people in both parties. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Wake up and pay attention dude... ...I was referring to the offspring of Parlock as the Hellspawn, as he was previously identified earlier in the thread.

And speaking of fools, only a fool would vote Republican this year...

Mezro
09-20-2004, 07:33 PM
This guy is voting Republican

Mezro...watch out...he could be an insurgent...

diamondD
09-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Wake up and pay attention dude... ...I was referring to the offspring of Parlock as the Hellspawn, as he was previously identified earlier in the thread.

And speaking of fools, only a fool would vote Republican this year...

Oh, so his kids are hellspawn because he's a Republican? I was wrong, you aren't just a fool, you're a full blown idiot.