PDA

View Full Version : "Hey, where's Fab?"

Pages : [1] 2

lms2
09-17-2004, 12:01 AM
"Hey, where's Fab? Has she finally been banned or what?"

Dr. Love
09-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Ask in Non, isn't that where she hangs out?

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 04:03 AM
I didn't do it...

:elvis:

Panamark
09-17-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I didn't do it...

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedys?

When after all,

It was you and me

ThrillsNSpills
09-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Went to a Van Ronald concert.

pete
09-17-2004, 08:45 AM
When will I see you...........again?
When will we share precious moments?

Sammy Who??
09-17-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by lms2
"Hey, where's Fab?

who gives a fuck? probably fucking wolfman and then he's gonna eat her snatch

Rikk
09-17-2004, 11:48 AM
So I sing you to sleep
After the lovin'
With a song I just wrote yesterday.
And I hope you can hear
What the words and the music have to say.

It's so hard to explain
everything that I'm feeling.
Face to face I just seem to go dry.
But I love you so much
That the sound of your voice can get me high.

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 11:50 AM
No, she's lurking, hoping someone would start a thread like this.

frenchie
09-17-2004, 11:55 AM
who is fab? don't remember......... (private joke!)

lizurs
09-17-2004, 12:05 PM
She's been banned, check the member list.

lms2
09-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Welcome Lizurs, nice to see you have FINALLY decided to start posting. The Army is really a very friendly place, and I hope you are happy here.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Yup. I guess that makes it official. Time for eulogies in the SHEEP PEN.

If anybody has a memory of FAB they would like to share, please leave it in the Sheep Pen. Pictures of FAB are also allowed.

Today, no SHEEP OF THE WEEK...only a parole and an internet funeral for FAB.

lms2
09-17-2004, 12:15 PM
sniff, sniff,

its my allergies

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 12:17 PM
She's in Cincinatti. Was she actually banned?

lizurs
09-17-2004, 12:17 PM
I've been watching you guys for a long time and find the interplay between the three forums hilarious. It's usually one of the first things I check when I go into work and I check periodically during the day. It's my own personal soap opera.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
She's in Cincinatti. Was she actually banned?

Yes. She was banned. I suppose you're going to say she was just misread, right?

Rikk
09-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by lizurs
I've been watching you guys for a long time and find the interplay between the three forums hilarious. It's usually one of the first things I check when I go into work and I check periodically during the day. It's my own personal soap opera.

Great to meet you, lizurs.:)

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 12:51 PM

I just realized I get paid for spending half my day on this site!

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 12:59 PM
We're having a FUNeral?? http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/c/computercasket.jpg Cool!!

Guitar Shark
09-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Am I the only one who is upset that Fab is banned?

Entertainment level is now seriously decreased.

Switch84
09-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Am I the only one who is upset that Fab is banned?

Entertainment level is now seriously decreased.

:rolleyes: Entertainment? She was a cancer infecting all DLR sites (She was banned at DDLR, too)! How can you find her threatening people with her so-called 'biker brothers' entertaining? How can you find enjoyment in her sad affection for Van Hagar?

Maybe you should be banned on stupidity alone.

Thank you, Sarge and the Army crew for tossing her bitch ass out!:D

Rikk
09-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
We're having a FUNeral?? http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/c/computercasket.jpg Cool!!

LOL. Come join us in the Pen for the funeral, my old friend.:D

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: Entertainment? She was a cancer infecting all DLR sites (She was banned at DDLR, too)! How can you find her threatening people with her so-called 'biker brothers' entertaining? How can you find enjoyment in her sad affection for Van Hagar?

Don't hold back dude, tell us how you really feel! :D

lms2
09-17-2004, 01:46 PM

Glad you decided to quit watching and start posting. It can be even more hilarious!

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Glad you decided to quit watching and start posting. It can be even more hilarious!

Except when lMS is posting......we usually just post around her. ;)

lms2
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Guitar Shark, we will miss you. C-YA!

lms2
09-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Bill really, really loves me.

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 01:52 PM
So.....what did she do HERE that she deserved to be banned for? Specifically.

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 01:54 PM
She sent everyone a nude pic of Wolfman eating a turkey sandwich.........or was that Fab's snatch?

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 01:55 PM
:rolleyes:

Guitar Shark
09-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Switch84

I don't disagree with anything you wrote. I just enjoyed reading a lot of it, the same way people enjoy watching car crashes at NASCAR events. Or Jerry Springer episodes.

But yes, I should be banned for stupidity.

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

But yes, I should be banned for stupidity.

Cool...I was looking for a new sig line. ;)

Guitar Shark
09-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Always happy to oblige. :)

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 02:13 PM
I still like the "I'm not a welcome Matt" one the best :)

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 02:44 PM
So.....what did she do HERE that she deserved to be banned for? Specifically.

I would still like a serious answer to this question, if that's possible.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 03:08 PM

You know what...just because you're fucking chummy with that psycho nut case, starting ASSHOLE PENs as a subtle way of drawing attention away from her, doesn't mean the rest of us have to explain for the millionth time why she's gone.

Do you really need to ask WHY she was banned? Trust me, Chelle...if she was banned here, it was deserved.

Jesus Christ.:rolleyes:

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 03:11 PM
No need to get all uppity....I was just asking for a serious answer to the question. That's all. What did she do HERE, not at other sites, to get banned for? If she was so horrible HERE, this shouldn't be such a hard question for you to answer. :)

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 03:14 PM

For starters EVERY single thread became another ME ME ME session for Fab.........she obviously needs some attention from her family or something.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Threatening MAX in a PM is kinda ban-worthy, dontcha think, Chelle?

And yes, how about the fact that no matter what, no matter how many times the fight ended, she would come back the next day nuts and turn every other thread into a FAB thread?

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 03:33 PM
So you get banned here for things said in PMs? Damn, half the site should be banned then, shouldn't they? LOL :)

Rikk
09-17-2004, 03:41 PM
So you get banned here for things said in PMs? Damn, half the site should be banned then, shouldn't they? LOL :)

Okay, remind me to threaten you with violence in a PM tomorrow. Tell me how you react to it.

LOL...you're making me laugh. Pretty unpopular to keep defending what was essentially a very hurtful person. I guess only your encounters with her actually matter, huh Chelle? Everyone else that had FAB actually call employers (yes, this actually happened), etc., shouldn't concern themselves with it because YOU like her. Gimme a fucking break.:rolleyes:

FAB's gone. Accept it. I think the mods made the right decision. You know this place...they don't ban. They just don't. If FAB was banned, it must have been worthwhile...

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 03:51 PM
You seem to have a lot of anger. Who are you going to direct it at now? Me?

tjvhou812
09-17-2004, 03:58 PM
it seems cold in here

tjvhou812
09-17-2004, 03:58 PM
who cares about the clouds when were together

Andertime
09-17-2004, 03:59 PM
I must admit that I enjoyed reading some of the posts about fab and I will miss the soap opera atmosphere that it created on the board, but after awhile it just got old. It’s time to move forward and focus on what’s really important….Whooping some sheep ass!!! I have a nomination for the pen that I will submit to you next week Rikk.

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
who cares about the clouds when were together

Bum ba dee da...bum ba dee da...

Rikk
09-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Andertime
I must admit that I enjoyed reading some of the posts about fab and I will miss the soap opera atmosphere that it created on the board, but after awhile it just got old. It’s time to move forward and focus on what’s really important….Whooping some sheep ass!!! I have a nomination for the pen that I will submit to you next week Rikk.

Amen. PM me with your idea.

I'm glad FAB's gone. It was getting ridiculous. Some people thought it was me attacking her over and over...and I did do some of that. But the truth is, she really couldn't stop fighting. Even when I accepted her offer in PMs to back down, she would want to fight again.

I'm glad threads will be strictly FAB-free from now on.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 04:22 PM

You don't know what you're talking about. Sorry if I don't like FAB. I don't take kindly to the shit she did to various people.

And frankly, I think if you're going to keep defending her, you'd better accept people not agreeing with you or kissing your ass. You know, you're not a mod anymore.;)

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 04:39 PM
And neither are you. :)

Carmine
09-17-2004, 04:43 PM
why was she banned today? She has not been on all week, right?

Rikk
09-17-2004, 04:44 PM
And neither are you. :)

Never said I was. But I think you still remember being one too well. Whatever. You should be happy that she's going to be spending more time at your site.;)

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Just seems like there are plenty of other people that deserved to be banned far more than she did. And they're still here. But hey, whatever. :)

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
why was she banned today? She has not been on all week, right?

Good point.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Just seems like there are plenty of other people that deserved to be banned far more than she did. And they're still here. But hey, whatever. :)

Sure, Chelle. That's pretty idiotic. I don't know anyone else on here that's made death threats or tried to make mods fight. But I guess that kind of shit is okay with you, huh?

Rikk
09-17-2004, 04:52 PM
And Chelle, do you care to name names about who should be banned?

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Nope, we'll just go with whoever YOU decide is next, mmkay? :)

Rikk
09-17-2004, 05:06 PM
Nope, we'll just go with whoever YOU decide is next, mmkay? :)

LOL. Whatever you say. Lemme guess, I'm controlling the mods now, huh?

I didn't have a thing to do with the banning, Chelle. If you don't believe me, ask them.

Again, I guess you know everything around here.:rolleyes:

I think you listen to that cunt friend of yours too much. I hope you become like her, too.

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I didn't have a thing to do with the banning, Chelle. If you don't believe me, ask them.

I WAS asking them. But instead, YOU keep answering.

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 05:15 PM
Anyone else miss these guys??

http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

diamondD
09-17-2004, 05:17 PM
The true irony here is, Chelle was the first person to get her banned from any VH
board, and not just once. ;)

Rikk
09-17-2004, 05:23 PM
I WAS asking them. But instead, YOU keep answering.

You know what? I've been trying to be really nice to you the past few weeks. But if you want to keep up your shit just because you're concerned about a poster that's dug her own grave a million times, then go fuck yourself, bitch. If you think this was all me, you're even stupider than you look.

They're not going to tell you why she was banned. You're not a mod anymore. You think they would have thought twice about this if they knew you didn't fucking approve.

Again, I've tried to remain cool with you. And I wouldn't stick my nose continuously in some fight you were having.

But you obviously have some beef with me. So I'll say this now, Dome cunt...

FUCK YOU!!!!:mad:

I tried to get along with you, but obviously you want to play up the FAB IS A MARTYR angle. Have fun with that popular club.:rolleyes:

MAX
09-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Threatening MAX in a PM is kinda ban-worthy, dontcha think

Actually that little petty-assed and stupid "threat" had absolutely NOTHING to do with her banning. I'm not concerned with what she thinks she can do to people the least bit. It had to do with the fact that there were several requests by a lot of posters and moderators who were sick of her ruining EVERY single thread where she posted. This had been a long time coming and was waaaaaaay overdue.

Yes, she completely deserved it and it was absolutely the right decision made by a lot of people who are greatly respected on this site.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
The true irony here is, Chelle was the first person to get her banned from any VH
board, and not just once. ;)

Yeah, but because she claims she sees the "real Fab", we should all not want what she's wanted twice.

Chelle is a fucking hypotwit.:o

Rikk
09-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Actually that little petty-assed and stupid "threat" had absolutely NOTHING to do with her banning. I'm not concerned with what she thinks she can do to people the least bit. It had to do with the fact that there were several requests by a lot of posters and moderators who were sick of her ruining EVERY single thread where she posted. This had been a long time coming and was waaaaaaay overdue.

Yes, she completely deserved it and it was absolutely the right decision made by a lot of people who are greatly respected on this site.

Yeah, but Chelle doesn't approve, MAX. So you'd better go back on the decision.

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Thanks, Max, that's all I was asking for....an answer from an actual mod.

Brett
09-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Again this is all so funny coming from a PD moderator, where they banned Fab like what, 200 times or something?

Guitar Shark
09-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Again this is all so funny coming from a PD moderator, where they banned Fab like what, 200 times or something?

Like diamondD said, Chelle was always the most vocal person urging her bannings.

But Fab has changed now, right? Right. :)

MAX
09-17-2004, 05:32 PM
Yeah, but Chelle doesn't approve, MAX. So you'd better go back on the decision.

Sure, I was for it but it wasn't my decision. It was made with imput from everyone and it was an overwhelming landslide.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Thanks, Max, that's all I was asking for....an answer from an actual mod.

Sorry...I hope they get that to you more quickly next time.

Can't keep you waiting. Of course, did you ever having anything to do with banning her? Why don't you answer that?

MAX
09-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Well, she's now gone and we should move on. :) Pay your final respects to her in The Pen this week and then let's enjoy, be happy and get back to being the Army again.

What do you all think?

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 05:38 PM

Big Troubles
09-17-2004, 05:41 PM
we all built this up, we made her the star in every thread, then we complain about her and finally get rid of her?! LMAO! So guys, who are we picking on next? :D Things will now be boring with no one to bully. :lol: Oh well.

ThrillsNSpills
09-17-2004, 05:45 PM
http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/83994/300.jpg

How about a parting gift?

ALinChainz
09-17-2004, 05:45 PM
Actually ... there is another Non-Dave fan that pollutes this place with nothing but hillbilly drivel and meaningless lies and bullshit.

And I need not mention her name ...

Once she's gone ... we can get back to tending the sheep.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Actually ... there is another Non-Dave fan that pollutes this place with nothing but hillbilly drivel and meaningless lies and bullshit.

And I need not mention her name ...

Once she's gone ... we can get back to tending the sheep.

LOL.

Gee, I wonder who he's talking about...:D

Rikk
09-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Well, she's now gone and we should move on. :) Pay your final respects to her in The Pen this week and then let's enjoy, be happy and get back to being the Army again.

What do you all think?

Absolutely...this is the Army!! (Plus, we've been really neglecting the SHEEP, Max...me especially.)

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
we all built this up, we made her the star in every thread, then we complain about her and finally get rid of her?! LMAO! So guys, who are we picking on next? :D Things will now be boring with no one to bully. :lol: Oh well.

Sniff Sniff she said I was her favourite....sniff.....:mad:

Dan
09-17-2004, 06:07 PM

I have to agree with you on this one B.T.

frenchie
09-17-2004, 06:12 PM
with or without fab, it wasn't a U2 song??????

Big Troubles
09-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Sniff Sniff she said I was her favourite....sniff.....:mad:

:D

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 06:35 PM

You're next Mr. Love Walks in! ;) Get that new Voa poster I sent yet?

tjvhou812
09-17-2004, 06:38 PM
say what

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 06:38 PM

I had no problem with Fab initially. I stayed out of her threads for the most part. I even sent her a nice pm a couple months back supporting her(when I mistakenly thought she was being victimized). Ever since then the real Fab has come to light.........if you need examples I have them..........

5151 Parrothead
09-17-2004, 06:40 PM
Threatening MAX in a PM is kinda ban-worthy, dontcha think, Chelle?

And yes, how about the fact that no matter what, no matter how many times the fight ended, she would come back the next day nuts and turn every other thread into a FAB thread?

Alright, I've sat quietly by long enough. I've read this whole thread up to this point, and I find it really interesting, MAX doesn't seem to be too upset by these "threats" as you're calling them, Rikk, and he's a mod, someone who's in a position to do something about it if he did have an issue with it. I also find it interesting that in thread after thread, Fab has said her peace, and you continue to egg her on; in fact, I believe you said that regardless, you were going to continue to go after her, whether she replied or not, on whatever site she went to. Talk about HER making every thread she goes into "Me Me Me", seems you're the one stirring the shit. I also find it very interesting, you launch your attacks on Fab and Chelle, ragging on them for anything, everything, or nothing. Calling them Bitch, Cunt, Whore, etc. Yet you don't seem to have the balls to jump the GUYS shit... I don't see you calling FORD a "fag" or whatever. But I guess it's just all those big nasty girls that are doing things to make you unhappy, right? I think it is absolutely CHILDISH, the way so many on this site are behaving. Quoting back something that somebody posted Months, even YEARS ago to show what a horrible person they supposedly are.

I've looked around here, I've seen threads bashing Fab, I've seen threads stating that Brett Norton is a homo, I've seen threads calling Chelle a Cunt, I've seen Threads rambling on for a half-dozen or more pages about what a fat geezer Sammy Hagar is... Ya know the one thing I find very LITTLE of? Threads talking about David Lee Roth. When I registered here, I expected to find Messages about DLR on DLR Army. How stupid of me. I guess the name ARMY is more the applicable term, than the DLR part, since fighting seems to be the main interest. I don't know about anybody else, but I get on the Internet to relax and enjoy myself. I put up with enough fighting and bitching in real life; I don't need the arguing and name calling and such online too.

frenchie
09-17-2004, 06:43 PM
what else????

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 5151 Parrothead
Alright, I've sat quietly by long enough. I've read this whole thread up to this point, and I find it really interesting, MAX doesn't seem to be too upset by these "threats" as you're calling them, Rikk, and he's a mod, someone who's in a position to do something about it if he did have an issue with it. I also find it interesting that in thread after thread, Fab has said her peace, and you continue to egg her on; in fact, I believe you said that regardless, you were going to continue to go after her, whether she replied or not, on whatever site she went to. Talk about HER making every thread she goes into "Me Me Me", seems you're the one stirring the shit. I also find it very interesting, you launch your attacks on Fab and Chelle, ragging on them for anything, everything, or nothing. Calling them Bitch, Cunt, Whore, etc. Yet you don't seem to have the balls to jump the GUYS shit... I don't see you calling FORD a "fag" or whatever. But I guess it's just all those big nasty girls that are doing things to make you unhappy, right? I think it is absolutely CHILDISH, the way so many on this site are behaving. Quoting back something that somebody posted Months, even YEARS ago to show what a horrible person they supposedly are.

I've looked around here, I've seen threads bashing Fab, I've seen threads stating that Brett Norton is a homo, I've seen threads calling Chelle a Cunt, I've seen Threads rambling on for a half-dozen or more pages about what a fat geezer Sammy Hagar is... Ya know the one thing I find very LITTLE of? Threads talking about David Lee Roth. When I registered here, I expected to find Messages about DLR on DLR Army. How stupid of me. I guess the name ARMY is more the applicable term, than the DLR part, since fighting seems to be the main interest. I don't know about anybody else, but I get on the Internet to relax and enjoy myself. I put up with enough fighting and bitching in real life; I don't need the arguing and name calling and such online too.

Buh bye.

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 06:47 PM
I've stayed out of these types of threads for the most part since I've been here..........the Fab situation is a different beast though.

tjvhou812
09-17-2004, 06:48 PM

you were sayin

Brett
09-17-2004, 06:51 PM
Fucking Brett Norton is a homo though! I hate that fucking guy.

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 06:55 PM

Get lost sheep!!

Polly want a headache??:monekyr:

MAX
09-17-2004, 06:57 PM
MAX doesn't seem to be too upset by these "threats" as you're calling them, Rikk,

No, I am bothered and Rikk read the PM. However, I can separate life from a message board. That's where I'm not concerned. However, she caused enough trouble to warrant this banning. As I previously stated, we all took everything into consideration and it was a landslide wanting her gone from here.

Brett
09-17-2004, 06:59 PM
A threat is a threat, just because one person isn't bothered by it doesn't make it any less serious anyway. There isn't a good defense for someone doing that, whether this is just a message board or not.

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey, I'm still pissed everybody drove thefive away.

lms2
09-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Hey, the five was under the influence. Trust me on that one.

Brett
09-17-2004, 07:10 PM
thefive left? Sure he wasn't committed?

tjvhou812
09-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Hey, the five was under the influence. Trust me on that one.

lol

seenbad
09-17-2004, 07:29 PM

You are insanely whipped sir. It's painfully obvious you feel the need to pipe up to defend your ...ahem..woman. You're worried that if you don't, you won't get any of that good sweet chelle lovin. If it wasn't true, you wouldn't have said a word and would have remained indifferent entirely.

Don't worry dude. You're not gonna lose her if you don't say anything. I'm pretty sure of it. So, you can pretty much shut up now. :)

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 07:31 PM
:D :D :D

Figs
09-17-2004, 07:58 PM
Ban me too! Or I'll jump!!

diamondD
09-17-2004, 08:30 PM
The army's always been like this. It wasn't good enough for her until she got banned at every other site and she always ragged on it and DLR, then all of a sudden she "stumbled" on it and it became her favorite place then.

If she's so great, why did she abandon her mod job and pretty much both of your's site? Because she can't get the attention she craves and can't stir anything up. Defend her all you want, bottom line is she does this on every site she's ever been on and she came roaring into this one trying to stir up shit regarding her banning at Von's.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Figs

LOL!!!!:D

Rikk
09-17-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
You are insanely whipped sir. It's painfully obvious you feel the need to pipe up to defend your ...ahem..woman. You're worried that if you don't, you won't get any of that good sweet chelle lovin. If it wasn't true, you wouldn't have said a word and would have remained indifferent entirely.

Don't worry dude. You're not gonna lose her if you don't say anything. I'm pretty sure of it. So, you can pretty much shut up now. :)

I don't know...I don't think those "supermodels" Chelle and FAT will be putting out for him anytime soon now because he didn't actually threaten me...:)

Rikk
09-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Fucking Brett Norton is a homo though! I hate that fucking guy.

I know. He's a fucking asshole, that Brett Norton.;)

Rikk
09-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Alright, I've sat quietly by long enough. I've read this whole thread up to this point, and I find it really interesting, MAX doesn't seem to be too upset by these "threats" as you're calling them, Rikk,

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

I don't see you calling FORD a "fag" or whatever.

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

I've looked around here, I've seen threads bashing Fab, I've seen threads stating that Brett Norton is a homo, I've seen threads calling Chelle a Cunt

...CUNT, CUNT, CUNT...

Ya know the one thing I find very LITTLE of? Threads talking about David Lee Roth. When I registered here, I expected to find Messages about DLR on DLR Army. How stupid of me. I guess the name ARMY is more the applicable term

...BLAH, BLAH, FUCKING BLAH...

Hey, Mynah-head:

First off, if you think this is a gender issue, learn to read an entire thread. Example, FAB is just as much of a cunt as Badkaraoke.:D

Second, why don't I attack FORD? Because I like FORD. Duh!:rolleyes:

Third, don't attribute all angry threads to me, buttbreath. I have no problem with Brett whatsoever. Gee, maybe I'm not responsible for that thread?

Fourth, MAX can indeed defend himself. But it doesn't matter if MAX broke down and cried reading her threat or not. It's still fucking bullshit and shouldn't be allowed. How about I PM you with a threat about killer bikers? I suppose that'll be all good because you won't take it seriously.:rolleyes: Normal board behavior.

Fifth, people not talking about David Lee Roth? Gee, I can only spot a ton of threads talking about David Lee Roth, Van Halen, albums, songs, the tour, etc. In other words, shut the fuck up. If you don't like it here, get the fuck out. Nobody gives a shit what you're going to post or how you feel about any of this shit. Do you think I don't post about music or David Lee Roth? Gee, why don't you check out the four very-long and detailed Roth Album Re-Appreciation Threads I've started. Or a ton of other music threads. In other words, I don't feel that I need to ask for your approval. Understood?

Sixth, FAB probably put you up to this somehow. I know she can't post. She's probably e-mailing tons of shit behind the scenes and pumping people up to be my enemy or MAX's or Bill's, etc. Did you ever get the idea that maybe there's a reason she has been banned now from every site on the net except Chelle's? Or do you really think it's a giant conspiracy all Van Halen/David Lee Roth fans have entered into to banish or no matter how "nice" she is?

If you don't get it, if you don't agree, I don't really give a fuck. She's gone, almost everyone is happy, and there's nothing you can do about it. She's not coming back...ever! But at least do your research, Judge Parrot, before you declare me an asshole and everyone else childish. The bottom line is that this bitch has been doing tons of shit in the past that you will never know and it did NOT stop once she joined this site. There are so many PM's I cannot post because I was asked not to. And I won't post confidential stories of shit FAB did or threats she made...especially just so I can get you to join my side. There is no side. I don't give a fuck what you think. She's a dangerous person who really doesn't know how to draw the line.

One more thing: I told her so many times I was going to leave it alone, only to have her attack me in a thread out of nowhere within 24 hours. One gets to a certain point that he decides to just go all out because he knows that she will NEVER stop. That's how she always does it: she goes nuts, she plays victim, then she shuts the fuck up for a day, then she attacks again. She's crazy. You don't believe it? Too fucking bad.

She's gone. And I'm not going to sit and defend the mods' well thought-out decision for the next few weeks from idiots that FAB has asked to defend her honor.:rolleyes:

MAX
09-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Rikk, and he's a mod, someone who's in a position to do something about it if he did have an issue with it. I also find it interesting that in thread after thread, Fab has said her peace, and you continue to egg her on

I couldn't quite finish replying cos I was rather busy today. Look, Rikk has been a stellar friend to me for two and a half years and I chose to share the PM with him. I didn't bring that up when the propsal was made to ban Fab. It has been mentioned during discussions but that was well after the decision had already been finalized to boot her.

She's been banned everywhere and nobody comes in to defend her. That speaks volumes in itself. She's a professional internet chatroom troublemaker and her record speaks for itself.

PD, Brett's, Von's and now here. Suuuuure, she had absolutely nothing to do with ANY of them?

Regardless, she's gone and I suggest we all move on. :)

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Just so ya know, she didn't ask any of us to defend her. She's in Cincinnati having a good time and probably doesn't even know she's been banned.

Figs
09-17-2004, 09:23 PM

Dr. Love
09-17-2004, 09:28 PM
And the most amazing part of it all is that even though she's been banned, people just can't seem to stop talking about it.

Amazing.

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 09:29 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=210741

Hahaha!

Oh man!

That's the first time in a long time that I laughed out loud in front of my puter...:D

Awesome job!

Rikk
09-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
And the most amazing part of it all is that even though she's been banned, people just can't seem to stop talking about it.

Amazing.

I guess it's a big event. Right now I'm defending myself against her three fans. FAB will be forgotten very quickly.

MAX
09-17-2004, 09:37 PM
I agree with Doc. I say we have our fun this weekend but then we move the fuck on and get back to the abnormal!!!! lol.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I agree with Doc. I say we have our fun this weekend but then we move the fuck on and get back to the abnormal!!!! lol.

I'm in. This is the FAB REMEMBRANCE weekend. And we'll have fun with it. But afterwards, we'll be back to "normal" and maybe even discuss DAVID LEE ROTH...:eek:

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Maybe she will be allowed to come back...

Her banning was a collective decision that I was very reluctant to be a part of, and I have already discussed allowing her back...

There is no single reason we banned her...

Many people gave their input over a number of days, and a decision was made...

My decision was based on my feeling that banning her was the only way to move the attention of these boards in another direction...

That, and the fact that she's fat and ugly with a disgusting personality...

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 09:44 PM

and maybe even discuss DAVID LEE ROTH...:eek:

Who? ;)

Brett
09-17-2004, 09:46 PM
Love, after we banned her everyone talked about it for a few days, and then it was over. There's a lot of people who don't even know who Fab is on my board anymore, so I'm pretty sure at some point it will all just stop here as well. You knew everyone would have to talk about it right after it happened, just human nature.

MAX
09-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Maybe she will be allowed to come back...

I hope not but I do understand!!!!! :eek:

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 09:54 PM
So, what's the plan then....let her back in and then keep making cruel comments and posting idiotic pictures until she gets upset and you ban her again? Why bother?

lms2
09-17-2004, 09:57 PM
I have to agree. I am not for banning anyone...but you know if she comes back it will be a repeat. Better to just let well enough alone. I guess you could post a poll.

lms2
09-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Should Fab be allowed back?

Never?

Never EVER?

When Hell Freezes over?

When David Lee Roth is back at the helm of Classic VH?

or in two weeks.

SoCalChelle
09-17-2004, 10:00 PM
If she comes back, the handful of people that don't like her will just start shit back up again. I really don't see the point.

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 10:01 PM
So, what's the plan then....let her back in and then keep making cruel comments and posting idiotic pictures until she gets upset and you ban her again?

There is no "plan", but what you just said is a possible scenario...

Why bother?

We just might get that bored...

Why ask ??

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 10:02 PM
If she comes back, the handful of people that don't like her will just start shit back up again. I really don't see the point.

Good, you're helping me decide on being against letting her back...

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 10:26 PM
We interupt this thread to gaze at a beautiful black girl...

http://www.p0rnforfree.com/408/alissa1/big/11.jpg

ELVIS
09-17-2004, 11:31 PM
I can post another one...

Anyone interested ??

pete
09-17-2004, 11:35 PM
I know. He's a fucking asshole, that Brett Norton.;)

He looks better in pink than Sammy though.

Katydid
09-17-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Figs

Wait, you can be Dave's decoy...unless you are still filling in as a stunt man for Batman.

Rikk
09-17-2004, 11:45 PM

LOL. You're blind. "Handful"?

Anyway, it's a free country. I personally think she's done certain shit (starting fights between mods, making threats, turning threads into FAB threads, fighting constantly on every board she's been on) that more than justifies the decision to ban her. So, if she returns, I will NOT be nice to her. I do not like her. She's done too much to people I like, and I don't forgive people like FAB.

One more thing: it was not me or FAB's many other haters that turned tons of non-FAB threads into FAB threads. She would jump out of nowhere and yell at the thread-maker (especially if it was my thread).

I don't want her back. Believe it or not, I don't want her here pulling her shit. I would like to actually not sit and discuss her week after week. I'd rather talk about music or sheep (or even politics). And she DEMANDS the attention. But that's not the point...she's a mean and dangerous bitch. Her track record of threatening people (even calling up someone's employer) should take away her right to post.

We have smart mods. I trust in their decision and had NOTHING directly to do with it.

Dr. Love
09-18-2004, 12:03 AM
Love, after we banned her everyone talked about it for a few days, and then it was over. There's a lot of people who don't even know who Fab is on my board anymore, so I'm pretty sure at some point it will all just stop here as well. You knew everyone would have to talk about it right after it happened, just human nature.

Heh, I know. I just never cease to be amazed by her "internet celebrity".

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 12:10 AM
Ok, you made me do it...

http://www.p0rnforfree.com/408/alissa1/big/01.jpg

diamondsgirl
09-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Fab has always reminded me of Mike Tyson. The similarities are amazing. LOL. If I were a mod, I would have recommended fining her $3 mil and banning her for one year. :D

Folks in here are talking about her coming back and I think that would be a bad thing. Fab, if you are reading this from beyond...my advice to you is don't come back. Find another hobby. I told you months ago, but, you didn't want to listen to me, you wanted to fight me and threaten me, etc. I will say it again, now. You don't belong at a Pro-Roth site. Roth fans are die hard and we are angry, and you just don't have the mental toughness required to survive. You think you do, but you don't.
And for those who know Fab personally, you are doing her a great disservice if you encourage her to come back, IMO.

Ally_Kat
09-18-2004, 01:36 PM
One more thing: it was not me or FAB's many other haters that turned tons of non-FAB threads into FAB threads. She would jump out of nowhere and yell at the thread-maker (especially if it was my thread).

For the record --

There were many threads during the peak of this that got turned into threads about her simply because people followed her and were persistent on fighting her where ever she posted. That's what happened in this part of the board and I should know because I had to wade thru it.

There were a lot of things done, by both sides, that could have been avoided and could have prevented this from being so messy.

Rikk
09-18-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
For the record --

There were many threads during the peak of this that got turned into threads about her simply because people followed her and were persistent on fighting her where ever she posted. That's what happened in this part of the board and I should know because I had to wade thru it.

There were a lot of things done, by both sides, that could have been avoided and could have prevented this from being so messy.

I'd say it could have happened differently, Ally. But take a lot at the record she has...why does this keep happening with her?

Furthermore, what a few people don't seem to get is that half of this shit happened behind the scenes in PMs and even a few phone calls. That kind of shit led to the feelings that came out.

No, I'm not saying I was innocent, nor were others, but FAB was destined to leave at some point. She just couldn't stick around. I gotta agree with diamondsgirl on this one. She just wouldn't make it...she was not happy without all the attention.

diamondsgirl
09-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Yup, Fab is one of those who would stand in the middle of the room and yell "STOP LOOKING AT ME!! WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME??!!" :)

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

That's where you and I differ sweetheart...;)

I like being messy...

I'm proud that I sought out her posts and blew that fat slut out of the water everytime...

haha!

You reading this Fug ??

MAX
09-18-2004, 02:07 PM
You reading this Fug ??

LMAO!!!!

Bob_R
09-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Fab has always reminded me of Mike Tyson. The similarities are amazing. LOL. If I were a mod, I would have recommended fining her $3 mil and banning her for one year. :D

Folks in here are talking about her coming back and I think that would be a bad thing. Fab, if you are reading this from beyond...my advice to you is don't come back. Find another hobby. I told you months ago, but, you didn't want to listen to me, you wanted to fight me and threaten me, etc. I will say it again, now. You don't belong at a Pro-Roth site. Roth fans are die hard and we are angry, and you just don't have the mental toughness required to survive. You think you do, but you don't.
And for those who know Fab personally, you are doing her a great disservice if you encourage her to come back, IMO.

The "Voice of Reason" :) :thumbs up: :cool:

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Maybe you won't be back, bitch!

Ally_Kat
09-18-2004, 03:00 PM
I'd say it could have happened differently, Ally. But take a lot at the record she has...why does this keep happening with her?

Furthermore, what a few people don't seem to get is that half of this shit happened behind the scenes in PMs and even a few phone calls. That kind of shit led to the feelings that came out.

No, I'm not saying I was innocent, nor were others, but FAB was destined to leave at some point. She just couldn't stick around. I gotta agree with diamondsgirl on this one. She just wouldn't make it...she was not happy without all the attention.

Dude, I really don't want to get involved, but I was just replying to your comment on how she was the one that made every thread about her. I know what happened here in non, and that was not the case I was seeing.

I've heard all about the PMs and the phone calls. Just wanted to point out that maybe she might have made every thread in main about her or whatnot, but here that was not the case.

Lou
09-18-2004, 03:18 PM

Let's see she got banned from the Dump, the Links, DDLR.com, and now here. You think the problem might be each of those website, or her?

Who legitimiately enjoys reading her posts, besides you and whatever guys she's giving head?

Bob_R
09-18-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Let's see she got banned from the Dump, the Links, DDLR.com, and now here. You think the problem might be each of those website, or her?

Who legitimiately enjoys reading her posts, besides you and whatever guys she's giving head?

Good post and LOL!

Rikk
09-18-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Chelle's a fucking hypotwit anyway. Don't worry about it...she banned FAB twice herself. But now she's on some sort of high and mighty ground.:D

Lou
09-18-2004, 04:19 PM
I didn't know that, so really she's been banned from 5 websites now? Wow that's hypocritical.

SoCalChelle
09-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Rikk, were you even AT the PD? I don't remember ever seeing you there.

And please try...I know it's hard for you, but please try to answer without attacking me. Thanks :D

Rikk
09-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Rikk, were you even AT the PD? I don't remember ever seeing you there.

And please try...I know it's hard for you, but please try to answer without attacking me. Thanks :D

LOL...Nah, I never wasted my time at the PD. My first site joined was the Links (and the VHML some time before that).

As for attacking you...I'm just doing what you do: calling something as I see it. I'm not attacking you...just being honest. Isn't that what you want?

I think you're being a hypocrite. You banned her twice, but now you're criticizing people for doing the same thing? LOL.

Elitest
09-18-2004, 05:57 PM
hmmmm..........

Cato
09-18-2004, 05:58 PM
Yay Elitest is back!

SoCalChelle
09-18-2004, 07:10 PM
When she was banned from the PD, she was doing things to deserve it at that moment. When she was banned here, she hadn't even been online all week. But I've talked to some of the mods/admins now and I understand why it was done. Still not saying I agree with it, but I do understand.

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Maybe you're Fab...

SoCalChelle
09-18-2004, 07:50 PM
LOL, yeah maybe. Why don't you check and see?

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 07:58 PM
I did that long ago...

seenbad
09-18-2004, 08:22 PM
[B. But I've talked to some of the mods/admins now and I understand why it was done. Still not saying I agree with it, but I do understand. [/B]

Sure is a good thing that you don't fucking have to then isn't it?

Geez. It's just amazing how much you fucking bother me.

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 08:45 PM
uhh huh uh uh uh uh uh uh

Rikk
09-18-2004, 09:07 PM
When she was banned from the PD, she was doing things to deserve it at that moment. When she was banned here, she hadn't even been online all week. But I've talked to some of the mods/admins now and I understand why it was done. Still not saying I agree with it, but I do understand.

Good for you. Whoopee-fucking do. Clap paws. Yaaay!! Chelle understands now. Thank God the Army has her understanding.:rolleyes:

Seen is right. Good thing she doesn't have to agree with it.:D

Warham
09-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Just passing through.

I heard some member got banned...nobody important I guess.

guwapo_rocker
09-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Well Guwapo be in Whitby where there is nothing to do

but get completely fucking gunned!!

On my 6th Stella Artois tallboy, how many can I have before I

die? Anyone know the lethal limit on these babies...

in Canadian please.

Susie Q
09-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Just passing through.

I heard some member got banned...nobody important I guess.

I dunno....I was hoping it was Katy. Guess not. She is our crash test dummy. :p

Warham
09-18-2004, 10:06 PM
I don't pay attention to Katydud.

Rikk
09-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Well Guwapo be in Whitby where there is nothing to do

but get completely fucking gunned!!

On my 6th Stella Artois tallboy, how many can I have before I

die? Anyone know the lethal limit on these babies...

in Canadian please.

18 more, my boy. But no more. I need you alive...place wouldn't be the same without ya.;)

guwapo_rocker
09-18-2004, 10:14 PM
Cool, I only have 17 more in the fridge.

How can people live out here in the boonies?

MAX
09-18-2004, 10:19 PM
I wish I could send you one of the lortabs that I have leftover from fracturing my ribs. Dude, one of those with a few beers is fucking EPIC!!!!

guwapo_rocker
09-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I wish I could send you one of the lortabs that I have leftover from fracturing my ribs. Dude, one of those with a few beers is fucking EPIC!!!!

That would be sooo cool....just cracked Stella #9.

ELVIS
09-18-2004, 10:57 PM
Alcohol and tylenol together create a poison that can cause permanent liver damage...

OLO
09-18-2004, 11:16 PM
Reading this thread makes me laugh. It was the SeaHag ((Chellie)) that banned Fab from the PD. Fab and the SeaHag used to have it out at the LINKS sometime ago as well, they fucking hated each other!! Now Chellie is here chimming in sticking her noise in places it does not belong. LMAO...even made her man lover post a few paragraphs in Fabs defense.

Note - to Parrothead - Get a sack!!

I am sure the Chellie, Parrot head and Fab will all be very happy at the Sea Hag VH Site.

Warham
09-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Yes, what is up with the musical chairs around here?

MAX
09-19-2004, 12:31 AM
Alcohol and tylenol together create a poison that can cause permanent liver damage...

Ooops!

Sorry my friend but my doc said I could have a couple of beers with a lortab? I guess it depends on the person? I told my Doctor that I drank and he said it wouldn't be a problem? They did blood tests a while back. I was by NO MEANS advocating it!!!

Zebra Three
09-19-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ooops!

Sorry my friend but my doc said I could have a couple of beers with a lortab? I guess it depends on the person? I told my Doctor that I drank and he said it wouldn't be a problem? They did blood tests a while back. I was by NO MEANS advocating it!!!

OMG! Who is your doctor? Joe Walsh?

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 01:36 AM
That's just plain wrong...

I know what I'm talking about...

MAX
09-19-2004, 02:38 AM
My goodness? We're not talking about a daily diet? Are you guys insane?

I just asked that if it would be ok for me to have a couple of beers while medicated? Shit!!!!! :eek:

Not a big deal at all!!!

Regardless, when the two were mixed I felt GOOD!!! ;)

lms2
09-19-2004, 02:50 AM
Max, there is a difference between poisoning your body once or twice and doing it on a daily basis.

Yes, it causes damage. Myself, I tend to get a little carried away when I start that shit. Okay, give me a percoset. Whats one little beer. I feel pretty good. Give me another percoset. What should I swallow this with? I know, give me another beer. next thing you know, honey...could you go to the liquor store for me... i still have a couple of percosets...

The trick is moderation. You Roth Army men got to take care of those lovely bodies for us Roth Army Women.

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 03:00 AM
hi

MAX
09-19-2004, 03:01 AM
Thanks lms!!!!

I made a joke and it was blown WAAAAY out of proportion. I have prescribed drugs and I asked the doc if they would be ok with 3.2 beer? He said "A couple will be ok" and this started?

Jeeze? I swim five miles a week and care about my body. I was just stating that a lortab with a couple of beers felt good. Nothing more?

Rikk
09-19-2004, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by OLO
Reading this thread makes me laugh. It was the SeaHag ((Chellie)) that banned Fab from the PD. Fab and the SeaHag used to have it out at the LINKS sometime ago as well, they fucking hated each other!! Now Chellie is here chimming in sticking her noise in places it does not belong. LMAO...even made her man lover post a few paragraphs in Fabs defense.

Note - to Parrothead - Get a sack!!

I am sure the Chellie, Parrot head and Fab will all be very happy at the Sea Hag VH Site.

Along with the other guy that posts there.:)

Brett

Well that's what's really important, that YOU understand why it was done. :rolleyes:

I'm sure all the admins and mods will sleep better knowing that you have been consulted on the matter.

Aren't there some fucking crickets you could be visiting with at your site?

lms2
Hey Crazy Girl. Little late isn't it.

Max, I think Elvis is lonely.

Rikk
09-19-2004, 03:25 AM
Hey Crazy Girl. Little late isn't it.

Max, I think Elvis is lonely.

Crazy is a bot, I take it. Isn't she?

Rikk
09-19-2004, 03:27 AM
Well that's what's really important, that YOU understand why it was done. :rolleyes:

I'm sure all the admins and mods will sleep better knowing that you have been consulted on the matter.

Aren't there some fucking crickets you could be visiting with at your site?

Careful, Brett. You may lose your special privilegs at Chelle's super-exciting site...and if that happens you'll truly have NOWHERE to post to Fab. And I know how much you're attracted to her.

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 03:35 AM

no, im not a bot, im a human, why did you thiunk i was a robot?

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 03:35 AM

no, im not a bot, im a human, why did you think i was a robot?

lms2
09-19-2004, 03:36 AM
no crazy is a bopper.

crzefrmtheatgrl
ouy givilt, my comp messing up

Rikk
Why would someone that's not a bot post an answer like "Cure, the"?

ELVIS
Yes, I am lonely...

What are you all going to do about it ??

Rikk
09-19-2004, 03:37 AM
no crazy is a bopper.

what?

Rikk
09-19-2004, 03:37 AM
Yes, I am lonely...

What are you all going to do about it ??

Bring FAB back.:D (That was a sick joke.)

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 03:38 AM
because THE cure starts with t not c and Cure, the starts with c, see?

lms2
09-19-2004, 03:38 AM
What do you want to fight about now Elvis?

Rikk
09-19-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by crzefrmtheatgrl
because THE cure starts with t not c and Cure, the starts with c, see?

Prove you're not a bot. Who was just banned a few days ago? What is this thread about?

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 03:42 AM
fab? or not, i thought she was banned like, a month ago

Rikk
09-19-2004, 03:43 AM
fab? or not, i thought she was banned like, a month ago

Tell me a bit about yourself....

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 03:45 AM
What do you want to fight about now Elvis?

You start it...

I can handle my own...

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 03:46 AM
UM......... i love dave my fav song is everybody wants some and feel your love 2nite and my fav album is van halen

lms2
09-19-2004, 04:00 AM
You start it...

I can handle my own...

well, I tried starting it an a few threads you were postin in and you just kept moving on. I can fight about anything, anytime, anywhere. just bring it.

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 04:00 AM
Hmmm...

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 04:02 AM
well, I tried starting it an a few threads you were postin in and you just kept moving on. I can fight about anything, anytime, anywhere. just bring it.

No, you bring it...

I don't start fights, especially with females...

:)

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:05 AM
hi

crzefrmtheatgrl
y u wanna fight?

lms2
I could put the troll back in my avatar. You didn't seem to have a problem then. What is it, you don't think women are worthy of your wit. You don't seem to know how to be nice to them and treat them like ladies either...

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:08 AM
i liked your snowwhite icon lms2

lms2
09-19-2004, 04:13 AM
lol. She may visit again too.

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:14 AM
kewl, where's rikk?

lms2
09-19-2004, 04:16 AM
You tell me and we will both know. He does that. Gets you excited and runs away. He posts at the sheep pen a lot.

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:16 AM
oh, everybody posts there

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:17 AM
i'll be right back

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:23 AM
i'll be right back

How about the Broncos?

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:23 AM
what?

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:25 AM
You ARE from Colorado? Right?

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:26 AM
why do u think im from colo?

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:28 AM
Eh, just a guess......

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:29 AM
what about europe, or aisa or australia?

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Negative. :D

I have my ways.

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:32 AM
well guess again

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:32 AM
what ways are those

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:34 AM
I don't need to. LMAO!!!!

Colorado it is and you KNOW it!!! LOL!!!!

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:35 AM
who r the broncos?

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:35 AM
ur scaring me, u think im from co?

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:36 AM
hm...... u must be uh........ can't think

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:37 AM
Stop playing stupid. :rolleyes:

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:38 AM
no, its either anywhere else

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:38 AM
why do u think im in co?

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:39 AM
While you are at it, here's a fucking quarter...... Buy a life!!!!!

scorpioboy33
09-19-2004, 04:39 AM
im the man!

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:41 AM
WHY DO U THINK IM IN CO, TELL ME NOW!!!!!!! U R REALLY, JUST, stupid :D

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:42 AM
im out, c yall

Tom Foolery
09-19-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by MAX
How about the Broncos?

KICKING MOTHEFUCKIN ASS THATS HOW THEY ARE DOING!!!

lms2
09-19-2004, 04:44 AM
So whats wrong with being from Colorado? LMAO.

crzefrmtheatgrl
i like the raiders

crzefrmtheatgrl
im not in co

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:45 AM
y u think im in co?

lms2
09-19-2004, 04:47 AM
Crazy, you know i think you are okay, and i mean no disrespect...but hasn't your mother warned you about playing on the internet? you have to be careful.

crzefrmtheatgrl
09-19-2004, 04:48 AM
bye

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:49 AM
WHY DO U THINK IM IN CO, TELL ME NOW!!!!!!! U R REALLY, JUST, stupid :D

Listen up Ms. Close!!!

I've been well schooled and trained in spotting your aliases.

Honestly, just fucking walk away and get a life!!!!!

MAX
09-19-2004, 04:56 AM
Again, Bye Bye Fab!!!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!!

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 06:16 AM
Hmmm...

Bob_R
09-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Listen up Ms. Close!!!

Rikk
09-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Again, Bye Bye Fab!!!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!!

LOL!!!!:D

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 06:11 PM
im not in co

Map (http://tiger.census.gov/cgi-bin/mapgen?lon=-104.7230&lat=39.5037&wid=.45&ht=.3&iht=300&iwd=450&mark=-104.7230,39.5037,redball,67.161.201.242 services this area - Parker, CO;)

Looks like Colorado to me...

MAX
09-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Yep, me thinks me smells an alias using another IP addy.

SoCalChelle
09-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Fab's been in Cincinatti all week.

Matt White
09-19-2004, 11:18 PM

There's a FAT FARM in Cincinatti??????

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

rustoffa
09-19-2004, 11:26 PM
VAYA CON DIOS!

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/7922/tattoo.jpg

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 11:29 PM

Why should we believe that ??

MAX
09-19-2004, 11:48 PM

Because the city is asking for state funding due to the famine and shortage of grub in the town. I've heard the Governor is about to declare a state of emergency. Fuck, they had no hot dogs to sell for tonight's Bengals/Dolphins game. I even heard Pat Summeral and Joe Theisman mention it in the announcers booth.

ELVIS
09-20-2004, 12:13 AM
haha!

FORD could be secretly hanging out there too...

Nah, If they both were there, we would hear about it on the news...:D

MAX
09-20-2004, 12:55 AM

I heard he went "low-Carb?" lol.

Well, so did Fug (from what I've heard?) and what good has that done? Well, outside of increasing the nation's bacon sales.

Fug:

"Ten strips for breakfast? Fuck that!!!! I'm low carb........ Make it fifty, fry a dozen fucking eggs while you're at it and STOP PICKING ON ME!!!!!"

lms2
09-20-2004, 12:56 AM
Relax Max, she had nothing to do with the Broncos...

FORD
09-20-2004, 01:00 AM
haha!

Nah, If they both were there, we would hear about it on the news...:D

Why in the fucking Hell would I be in Cincinatti?

Rikk
09-20-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I heard he went "low-Carb?" lol.

Well, so did Fug (from what I've heard?) and what good has that done? Well, outside of increasing the nation's bacon sales.

Fug:

"Ten strips for breakfast? Fuck that!!!! I'm low carb........ Make it fifty, fry a dozen fucking eggs while you're at it and STOP PICKING ON ME!!!!!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many poor pigs have died because of FAB's insatiable appetite?

Yes, I know...Chelle (FAB's best friend now, apparently) will chime in with a "Fab doesn't eat pork" update (or something to that affect).

Chelle, get a hobby.

SoCalChelle
09-20-2004, 10:35 AM

Because it's true.

SoCalChelle
09-20-2004, 10:35 AM

Chelle, get a hobby.

Look who's talking