PDA

View Full Version : DAILY REFLECTIONS MOVED TO THE DUMP OR HITCHworld

Katydid
09-20-2004, 12:15 PM
I stopped at the church to pee and stumbled upon chocolate cookies and coffee, and books...I only got to keep one: DAILY REFLECTIONS

A day to day guide written for and by alcoholics...

Posted it on WTF Katydid... thread, was bounced to HITCHworld...THE DUMP.

I don't drink, smoke, drug, or anything except post Sunday Bible verses, and have 5 threads trying to get me banned.

But Mother Theresa, my heroine lived her life in Calcutta with the poorest of the poor and defended THE DUMP because the children, and poorest of the poor came, ate, clothed themselves, and received love from her there.

SO therefore I declare MOTHER Theresa the PATRON SAINT over the DUMP...

I need serious AA members and people who have their age old, dogearred versions to be my hands, my eyes, and to back me up in this. NA, NON such as myself, and any support welcomed. Someone to kick ass on RIOTERS trying to disrupt the meetings.:D :) Let the meeting begin. I've posted down to THE VICTORY OF SURRENDER

HITCHworld/ THE DUMP No refreshments, I might post an 1800's recipe from time to time or a prayer. Katie Lee Daniels Roth

fanofdave
09-20-2004, 12:22 PM
Stop on in for the Katydud Church Special:

Pews, Poo Poos, Pees and Prayers.

GAR
09-20-2004, 03:57 PM
I wished she would stop using Gospel TerritoREH® as an ePersonal Pissing©ZONE™ to bash Flappo with.

http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/photos/tehran_mountain.jpg

May Allah (prize be to the Prophets) forgive you.