PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Shadow

Pages : [1] 2

ASH
09-20-2004, 11:15 PM
Fab here... Let's just get this over with so I can get on with my life. The ONLY reason I found out about the "Banning" is because Chelle emailed me about it. I posted last week, I think it was Tues or Wed that Rikk and Max had won and I left the board, FOR GOOD! I have NOT been back since nor did I have intentions of returning. No need to unban me, I wont be back. Personally, This latest "adventure" with Max and Rikk has been an eye opener for me. You guys call yourself ROTH fans? Roth balks at that! You embarrass him with your constant belittleing of other people! Your bitter small minded people and not really anyone I care to associate with anyway! While your having your little victory party, I'll be working on a Roth interview directly with Roth and Roths people for Chelles site, Look for it!

Oh and Rikk, This talk of me threatening Max? I call BULLSHIT! I did no such thing! That must be MORE pm's he edited, like the ones he sent to pete.

Calling someones work? ME? I never did that. seen? did you tell him I did that? You know that is not true.

Guwapo? You said it your self, I was always good to you... nice to see you returning the favor friend...

Anyway... I wont be reading any responses to this thread. My point is that I had altrady left, a week ago. Nothing went on behind the scenes. Rikk is a liar, Max is a drama queen and I am OVER IT!

Chelle, looks like you are target number 2. Save yourself the burdun and split. It ain't worth it.

lms2
09-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by ASH
I'll be working on a Roth interview directly with Roth and Roths people for Chelles site, Look for it!

Poor Dave.

ELVIS
09-20-2004, 11:19 PM
You seem upset...

Tell us how you really feel...

LMAO!

:D

ELVIS
09-20-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by ASH
You guys call yourself ROTH fans?

Yes...

Roth balks at that!

LMAO!

You embarrass him with your constant belittleing of other people!

You are psycho...

:elvis:

SoCalChelle
09-20-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Poor Dave.

?

Brett
09-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Chelle's site or bust! :)

Sorry Fab, I couldn't resist. Well I probably could have.

I demand this interview, it will be wasted on Chelle's four users damn it! :mad: :p

ELVIS
09-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Fug, I thought you were in Ohio...

guwapo_rocker
I think Chelle is okay, she needn't worry.

Fab you played too many games girl.

Sooner or later you get found out.

I will still say you never did anything to me,

but you obviously did some mean shit to others.

How do you get banned from everywhere?

Chelle's okay with me until she proves me wrong.

Budgie Head is a different story.

Figs
Everybody misses you Fab, they can't stop posting about you! It's an obession! You're like Dave, there is no in between, you are either loved or hated! 3 or 4 threads going strong!!

lms2
09-20-2004, 11:34 PM
I like Chelle site. I know Chell has wanted an inteview with Dave for a while, and I hope she gets it... with or without Fab.

ELVIS
09-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by ASH
I wont be reading any responses to this thread.

Yeah right...:rolleyes:

freak
09-20-2004, 11:36 PM
I like Chelle site. I know Chell has wanted an inteview with Dave for a while, and I hope she gets it... with or without Fab.

Which site is that?

lms2
09-20-2004, 11:37 PM
Ask Fab. I mentioned it once and was asked not to bring it up again.

SoCalChelle
09-20-2004, 11:41 PM
That was different, you were in the Sheep Pen inviting all the Fab haters to follow her over to my site and continue bashing her there.

Rikk
09-20-2004, 11:43 PM
LOL...Chelle is Number 2?

Well honey, if it makes you feel better to say that Chelle is just like you, then go ahead. But it ain't true. Chelle is NOT getting banned, nor should she be for any reason.

Just because I don't agree with Chelle on this issue doesn't mean that I think she should ever be fucking banned! She hasn't done any of the mean shit you have. She hasn't hurt people the way you have. And as far as I know, Chelle hasn't managed to get herself banned from every VH site on the internet except her own!

Funny that ASH was one of those "supporters" that jumped in to defend you a week or so ago. I guess ASH really is you then, isn't it? And if you're banned, why are you posting?

Unbelievable.

BTW, I would dig up the PM that somebody told me about in which you made a phone call seriously trying to harm that person's job, but I won't because I was asked NOT to post it. Lie all you want. You and I both know it's true.

Now, you're banned. Go away. I won't miss you. And no, nobody else that I know of is being banned to make you look good. This is no witchhunt. This is the fucking Army!!!

Hey MAX, how'd she get in here?

freak
09-20-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
That was different, you were in the Sheep Pen inviting all the Fab haters to follow her over to my site and continue bashing her there.

I'll try again.

"Which site might that be?"

SoCalChelle
09-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Check your PM

ELVIS
09-20-2004, 11:50 PM
Ok, I'll ask...

Chelle, are you that hard up for friends ??

Why give this crazy person the time of day ??

Do you feel like you're rescuing a lost puppy ??

seenbad
09-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by ASH

Calling someones work? ME? I never did that. seen? did you tell him I did that? You know that is not true.

Nope! Not me. I told you before and I'll tell you again. I HAVE NOT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS ENTIRE THING. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE SHIT THAT I BE TYPIN' TO YOU??

You DID call my work though, when I was at that company. You told me that yourself and that's how you found out what position I was in. ....didn't you.

lms2
09-21-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Figs
Everybody misses you Fab, they can't stop posting about you! It's an obession! You're like Dave, there is no in between, you are either loved or hated! 3 or 4 threads going strong!!

I was not inviting all of the Fab haters to follow her there... I was telling this guy right here that he did not have to miss her... she would still be around.

Hecubus
09-21-2004, 12:41 AM
Good freakin' lord.

Why are the same people in the =VH= community always in the middle of these little dramatic shitstorms??

And now I hear my boy Max is involved?

Say it ain't so, bro!

lms2
09-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Hecubus, you did that on purpose... we finally cleared the board of this crap, and you bring it back up again?

Lou
09-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Hey was FAB's IP banned? If she's in Ohio that would explain how with a banned IP she can still get on here.

Figs
09-21-2004, 12:45 AM
Page 2

Brett
09-21-2004, 12:52 AM
IP bans are worthless, people get around them all the time. And if it's dialup, you're pretty much screwed unless you want to deny access from entire networks. If people want to get back on Lou, they always can.

lms2
09-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Now you are doing it too Brett. I think you should reconsider your ban on her. She was much happier at your site, and then maybe some of your flock would come home... please?

Brett
09-21-2004, 12:56 AM
I consider it all the time...and then I don't. :) These aren't my flock, these are loyal Army posters dear.

lms2
09-21-2004, 12:56 AM
pretty please...

Brett
09-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Hmmm....well I like a woman who begs, it's very becomming.

lms2
09-21-2004, 12:59 AM
so is that a yes?

Brett
09-21-2004, 12:59 AM
Oh well fuck no of course...but I still like it. :)

lms2
09-21-2004, 01:00 AM
dirty dog...

Brett
09-21-2004, 01:02 AM
HAHA....I'm sorry lms, couldn't help myself. Oh and just for the record, I will be getting an exclusive interview with the Grinch who Stole Christmas, and will also be giving the exclusive to Chelle's site.

lms2
09-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Well I don't feel sorry for the grinch. He deserves you... but Dave... gosh, hasn't he been through enough?

Brett
09-21-2004, 01:04 AM
But I will of course have to ban him after said interview takes place.

lms2
09-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Does the Grinch really post at your site. I have always wanted to meet him.

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Brett, you let this threat making, lying, deceitful, insincere, knavish, shady, devious, ruthless, dishonorable, impostrous, deceptive, hypocritical, fraudulent, swine back on our site, I'll never ever again let you tell people you know me! :smoke2:

diamondsgirl
09-21-2004, 01:09 AM
Well, hello, Timmy..:D

Rikk
Brett will NOT let her back. Dude's a lot smarter than that. I think the only day he would lift her ban would be April Fool's Day...just to shake things up for a day!

Brett
Does the Grinch really post at your site. I have always wanted to meet him.

Oh no no no, I am working with his people to get this exclusive.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Well, hello, Timmy..:D

How come you're so nice to Timmy? Ain't ya glad to see me?;)

lms2
09-21-2004, 01:11 AM
Ahhh.. the infamous connections routine. Well Brett... if things don't pan out with the Grinch... I have an "in' with Santa.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:12 AM
COMING SOON TO THE SHEEP PEN:
An interview with God...submitted by FABULOUS SHADOW.

This fine addition to our already stimulating intellectual programming will rival FAB's previous interviews with Jesus, Moses, Gandhi, Lenin, Hitler, Abraham Lincoln and Steve Perry.

FAB will then celebrate by holding hands with her alter-ego (and second personality) ASH and then the two (one) of them will jump off of a cliff.

lms2
09-21-2004, 01:13 AM
I will try to catch the closer on that one!

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:14 AM
Hey there DG. Thought I'd make my debut here at the Army...finally. How are ya?:rockit2:

diamondsgirl
09-21-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
How come you're so nice to Timmy? Ain't ya glad to see me?;)

I am always thrilled to see you Rikk. :D

How are you tonight???

Just that I haven't seen Tim in some time.;)

diamondsgirl
09-21-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Top Timmy
Hey there DG. Thought I'd make my debut here at the Army...finally. How are ya?:rockit2:

I'm allrite...great to see you. Hows everything?

Brett
09-21-2004, 01:16 AM
Who the fuck even knew TT was alive.

MAX
09-21-2004, 01:17 AM
Welcome TT!!!

DG rules!!!!

Flab, Go the fuck away!!!!

You are not welcome and you've just caused another casualty!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!! SEEK HELP!!!!!

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:23 AM
I am always thrilled to see you Rikk. :D

How are you tonight???

Just that I haven't seen Tim in some time.;)

I'm great!!

And look at all the people here tonight!;)

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:24 AM
I'm allrite...great to see you. Hows everything?

Other than stabbing myself with a knife tonight, it's all good. Finally stopped the bleeding by wrapping a rubberband around the digit. BTW, I've been doing some research and found a portion of a specific document very interesting, and probably very close to what we have all been dealing with in FAB.

"Multiple-Personality-Disorder
Advantages of MPD

There are distinct advantages of an MPD diagnosis. MPD provides a personally blameless explanation for why the person's life is not working. MPD provides a convenient excuse -- just blame the sin on one of the multiples and avoid having to own up to responsibility. It may be a case of wanting one's cake and eating it, too -- doing what one knows is wrong but not having to feel guilty or bear the consequences. Generally, the alleged alters do what the patient would "never do."

MPD can also be a very dramatic way of making sense out of life or drawing attention to one's own importance by having a condition that seems beyond the scope of most people. The person becomes both the star and the entire cast in a drama that challenges all who try to help, even the therapist, who is a partner in the drama -- the joint playwright, producer, and director."

Pretty fucking close huh?

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Forgive me if I don't remember, TT. Have we met before? If not, welcome, my friend!

lms2
09-21-2004, 01:28 AM
Yeah...to a lot of people on this site.

Brett
Dr. Tim thank you for that urinalysis.

ASH
Hey Max, maybe YOU should seek help dude. Ever think of that? Fab is not the one slamming on you. She left this site over a week ago and hasn't posted since. We get back in town to see that you still can't let it go. Sounds to me like you are a little obsessed bro. You won your war now get on with your pathetic Roth board life. If you despise the woman so much shift your focus to something else and stop giving her things to respond to. How about you find something ROTH related to talk about hey bro? After all, this IS a Roth site and there is no room for hate and deceit HERE, right?

Brett
09-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Well that didn't take long.

TT, good to know you haven't lost your touch. :)

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Max..sup dawg.

Rikk, I don't believe I've had the honor. Nice to meet you sir. I have throughly enjoyed your work.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by ASH
Hey Max, maybe YOU should seek help dude. Ever think of that? Fab is not the one slamming on you. She left this site over a week ago and hasn't posted since. We get back in town to see that you still can't let it go. Sounds to me like you are a little obsessed bro. You won your war now get on with your pathetic Roth board life. If you despise the woman so much shift your focus to something else and stop giving her things to respond to. How about you find something ROTH related to talk about hey bro? After all, this IS a Roth site and there is no room for hate and deceit HERE, right?

LOL!!!!!!!!! "We"!!! FAB's second personality (the magical "friend" ASH) certainly doesn't have his/her own identity, does he/she?

As for the leaving things to "Roth" point, talk about the flab calling the love-handles fat!!

OH MY GOD, FAB is so fucking twisted, it's hilarious!!

(I won't be posting anymore, she writes...and then her alter-ego writes more for her...)

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by ASH
Anyway... I wont be reading any responses to this thread. My point is that I had altrady left, a week ago. Nothing went on behind the scenes. Rikk is a liar, Max is a drama queen and I am OVER IT!

What's that ??

What a dumbass...

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Max..sup dawg.

Rikk, I don't believe I've had the honor. Nice to meet you sir. I have throughly enjoyed your work.

Thank you, my friend. And a 5-vote for you based on your impeccable reputation, good manners and compliment on my work.

Welcome to the fucking Army!:)

MAX
Hey Fug!!!!

Maybe you should shut the fuck up? You killed Wolf at the links and are just about to kill another mod here!!! Good job!!! Feel happy?

Top Timmy
Originally posted by ASH

I'll try this again...read carefully.

""Multiple-Personality-Disorder
Advantages of MPD

There are distinct advantages of an MPD diagnosis. MPD provides a personally blameless explanation for why the person's life is not working. MPD provides a convenient excuse -- just blame the sin on one of the multiples and avoid having to own up to responsibility. It may be a case of wanting one's cake and eating it, too -- doing what one knows is wrong but not having to feel guilty or bear the consequences. Generally, the alleged alters do what the patient would "never do."

MPD can also be a very dramatic way of making sense out of life or drawing attention to one's own importance by having a condition that seems beyond the scope of most people. The person becomes both the star and the entire cast in a drama that challenges all who try to help, even the therapist, who is a partner in the drama -- the joint playwright, producer, and director."

Brett
09-21-2004, 01:33 AM
Wait a second, Fab hasn't posted in a week? Well who created this thread a few hours ago? LOL, I know it's really wrong to keep going on with this shit, but sometimes it's just so unreal, how can you not!

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What's that ??

What a dumbass...

Man, I'm insulted for you. She should be giving you more credit, ELVIS!!:D

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 01:34 AM
I think that was Wolfpussy...

LMAO!

lms2
The temptation is overwhelming isn't it.

diamondsgirl
I'm great!!

And look at all the people here tonight!;)

HELLLLLOOOO CALIFORNIA....CAN YOU HEAR ME OUT THERE!!!:D

Rikk
Originally posted by Brett
Wait a second, Fab hasn't posted in a week? Well who created this thread a few hours ago? LOL, I know it's really wrong to keep going on with this shit, but sometimes it's just so unreal, how can you not!

I know...it's like watching a truckload of nuns fly into a volcano. You don't want to watch, but somehow you're just fascinated by it.

Figs
YAWN

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Well that didn't take long.

TT, good to know you haven't lost your touch. :)

She hates me more than anyone here I'm sure. Yeaaaaaaaaaah...stretch... exhale...hahaha I still got it.

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Man, I'm insulted for you. She should be giving you more credit, ELVIS!!:D

Teeheehee...

:D

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:39 AM
See it works like this. Fab starts the thread, says she's not ever going to look again, and never going to post again. Cool, glad to hear that for the millionth time, but I believed her this time because well, Fab deserved a second chance so WTF ya know. Not wanting to go back on her word, she post in another one of her personalities...it's a convenient out for her.

Figs
09-21-2004, 01:39 AM

lms2
09-21-2004, 01:40 AM
PAGE 3 PAGE 3 PAGE 3!!!!!!!!!!

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 01:42 AM
I predict a Fab response...

MAX
09-21-2004, 01:43 AM
Hey Fug!!!!

Why don't you take some lessons and act like REAL women with both class and beauty to boot? Like diamondsgirl or lms. I'll answer for you! You are too dumb and are in need of some serious help. If I were EVER kicked out of one party of peers, there is NO WAY I would keep attending the same clique's party when repeatedly asked to leave.

Ms. Close,

You have some SERIOUS issues!!!!!

Also, kindly go fuck yourself? :)

Rikk
09-21-2004, 01:45 AM
Well said, MAX. Well said. Of course, she's been banned. But we have yet another thread about her. Unbelievable. And hilarious.

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I predict a Fab response...

Dude, don't put your reputation on the line like that, sheeeeit.

Top Timmy
09-21-2004, 01:47 AM
. But we have yet another thread about her. Unbelievable. And hilarious.

And who do we have to thank for this?:lol:

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 01:49 AM
Dude, don't put your reputation on the line like that, sheeeeit.

It's comming...;)

ASH
09-21-2004, 01:56 AM

OK man, let me be more specific for you since you don't have the brain cells to figure it out for yourself. We had been gone all week and come back to find the same old shit, still stirring after a week of her absence. Better now or do you need me to burp you and change your diaper too?

I refuse to get sucked into to this internet battle of the dip shits. Have a nice night fellas.

Brett
09-21-2004, 01:59 AM
Fab, I am shocked at that response, and deeply hurt.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by ASH
OK man, let me be more specific for you since you don't have the brain cells to figure it out for yourself. We had been gone all week and come back to find the same old shit, still stirring after a week of her absence. Better now or do you need me to burp you and change your diaper too?

I refuse to get sucked into to this internet battle of the dip shits. Have a nice night fellas.

It came!:D

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 02:02 AM
;)

Rikk
09-21-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by ASH

Who is this, now? FAB or her alter-ego...the mysterious internet blood savage ASH?

And if the "two of you" have been gone all week, FAB, then is this Wolfman, or are you cheating on WOLF and that other guy?

LOL...this is like CORONATION STREET, DALLAS and THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS all rolled into one! I'll call it THE FAT AND THE PSYCHOTIC.

MAX
09-21-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by ASH

Then why do you keep returning to a place where you've been FIRED?!?!?!??!!?

ELVIS
I already said it was Wolfpussy...

Brett
I am scared.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 02:06 AM
I am scared.

Watch it...the evil internet hitman ASS and his she-devil FLABBY are coming to burn down your town...sort of like the opening scene in CONAN, except with bikers...:D

lms2
09-21-2004, 02:06 AM
?

Brett
09-21-2004, 02:07 AM
Like I said dude, I am scared.

MAX
09-21-2004, 02:12 AM
I am scared.

Just to please Sammy Who? I'll protect you!!!! :D

Brett
09-21-2004, 02:13 AM
Awesome, always knew I could count on you Max.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 02:17 AM
Hey, I'll also "kiss your ass" to please Sammy Who?. I'll protect you as well. I know you are scared, and you know, Brett, you can always count on the Sheep Pen to help out.

lms2
09-21-2004, 02:19 AM
We have lots of fun there.

Brett
Wonderful, now that I have that backing I can sleep peacefully tonight. I thank you.

Rikk
We have lots of fun there.

Yes we do.

Rikk
Wondeful, now that I have that backing I can sleep peacefully tonight. I thank you.

Thank God for that.

Dan
09-21-2004, 02:22 AM
These are the days of our lives.

MAX
09-21-2004, 02:25 AM
Shout out to Tim!!!!

Props Bro!!!! :D

Cheers!

:gulp:

wraytw
09-21-2004, 02:25 AM
So this is what goes on outside "The Front Line". And to think I needed the high powered weaponry over there...:D

lms2
09-21-2004, 02:26 AM
fangs and claws zone.

MAX
09-21-2004, 02:26 AM
Hey Wray,

You're invited!!!! ;)

MAX
09-21-2004, 02:29 AM
fangs and claws zone.

Ok, I'm there privately. ;)

Rikk
09-21-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ok, I'm there privately. ;)

Forget it. She's busy with me now. You can have ASH.:D

wraytw
09-21-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Wray,

You're invited!!!! ;)

...you offer workers comp?

MAX
09-21-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by ASH
Hey Max, maybe YOU should seek help dude. Ever think of that? Fab is not the one slamming on you. She left this site over a week ago and hasn't posted since.

Speaking in the third person is lame and once again, kindly go fuck yourself. :)

lms2
09-21-2004, 03:05 AM
I mean how stupid is that...she is supposedly the one who started this thread.

MAX
09-21-2004, 03:05 AM
Forget it. She's busy with me now. You can have ASH.:D

I'm puking!!!!!!

BLAHAHHHAHAHA BLAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

*Flush*

BLAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! BLAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

*Flush*

I'm sick................

Rikk
09-21-2004, 03:15 AM
FAB (ASH), lms is right. You started this thread. If you don't want people talking about you, bitching about you, etc...then actually go away. No more aliases. No more internet tricks. None of this crap. Almost nobody wants you here. Nobody wants you at the Links. Nobody wants you at DDLR. The only place you'll be able to post your psychobabble (and...snicker...exclusive DAVID LEE ROTH interviews) is Chelle's site. So go to it. Let it end.

It is over. Buh bye. Adios. Too bad, so sad. Goodnight, sleep tight...don't let the bed bugs bite.

And don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way out.

Dan
09-21-2004, 03:22 AM
Ash,I mean Fab has more names than I do at The Army?

MAX
09-21-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Figs
Everybody misses you Fab

WOW!!!!

Oh, really?

Fab is not a Roth fan nor has EVER been one!!!

I'm 33 and she's 39!!! I've seen VH with DLR LIVE and she hasn't and I'll bet money I've seen Mr. Roth LIVE more than she EVER has!!!

Enjoy Fab!!!!! While you're at it go to a Van Hagar site!!!!

Awwwwwww....... Banned from them as well? Well then, FUCK YOU and MERRY FUCKOFF!!!!!!!

Bill Lumbergh
09-21-2004, 03:24 AM
Here's the exclusive interview........."Um, hi may I please speak to Mr. Roth's management?" "No" CLICK...................

Wow, hard hitting AND informative!

lms2
09-21-2004, 03:27 AM
But thats okay because her creative side will fill in two days worth of details.

Bill, she knows the band...

lms2
09-21-2004, 03:28 AM
And if you have ever read any of the band member's interviews...they talk a lot about Dave.

Bill Lumbergh
09-21-2004, 03:33 AM
I'm sorry, what was I thinking?! "Dave met me at a local hotel. I found him to have no sense of humor, and hardly ever smiled. He is clearly letting himself go. Also, he practically forced himself on me, as most men do."

lms2
09-21-2004, 03:34 AM
But for the sake of the interview...

MAX
09-21-2004, 03:47 AM
I'd like to hear pete's take on this befotre I make a call?

Word my brother?

Warham
09-21-2004, 06:57 AM
Good grief! Another fuckin' thread?

It seems like every day, when I log on, there's another Flab thread.

This could be considered terrorism, no? :D

pete
09-21-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by ASH
That must be MORE pm's he edited, like the ones he sent to pete.

No one sent me PM's honey.

pete
09-21-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Word my brother?

on what?

I've read this thread.

Pretty stupid.

I can say no one has ever sent me anyone else's pm's doctored or otherwise. ever.

I try to avoid these stupid threads.

It's a bore.

God Bless the "RothArmy".

I'd like to reassure any of those out there who question my loyalty and integrity.........

You can FUCK OFF!!!

It's your God-given right

:gun:

Rikk
09-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by pete
on what?

I've read this thread.

Pretty stupid.

I can say no one has ever sent me anyone else's pm's doctored or otherwise. ever.

I try to avoid these stupid threads.

It's a bore.

God Bless the "RothArmy".

I'd like to reassure any of those out there who question my loyalty and integrity.........

You can FUCK OFF!!!

It's your God-given right

:gun:

Congratulations FAB. You've done it again. I hope you're happy.

Now watch as truly NOBODY ever trusts you again. FAB, you are one sorry sack of shit.:mad:

:monekyl: FAB:monekyr:

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 08:56 AM
I don't get it...

pete
09-21-2004, 08:57 AM
E=MC2

Bob_R
09-21-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Good grief! Another fuckin' thread?

It seems like every day, when I log on, there's another Flab thread.

Amen brother!

Close this fucking thread!

Rikk
09-21-2004, 09:36 AM
I agree. Enough of that bitch. She's banned and she still wants attention!

Guitar Shark
09-21-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by MAX
If I were EVER kicked out of one party of peers, there is NO WAY I would keep attending the same clique's party when repeatedly asked to leave.

Beautiful man, beautiful.

I'm sorry, I know we're supposed to forget about Fab and everything, but this is just too much.

"So I'm banned? Well that's OK because I left a WEEK ago and I don't need your sorry Rothtard board!! I'm never posting again and I'm not even going to read what you Rothtards say to me!! I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!" :mad: :mad:

But remember, she's really a Roth fan. :o In fact, she's SO connected with the Roth camp that she's going to get an exclusive interview for all of us! :eek:

Well, not ALL of us exactly; in fact to be more precise, it's more like 3 or 4 people who frequent Chelle's board. But don't fret, Chelle will post spam emails at all VH message boards when this wonderful interview finally arrives. Or maybe she'll ask her boyfriend to post them, who knows. Either way, we'll all get the benefit of Fab's Roth insider status eventually.

Thank God for Fab!! I'm sure she will be next month's "Featured User" at Chelle's site, check it out! :)

Steve Savicki
09-21-2004, 12:08 PM
You haven't been a featured user yet, Shark. Isn't it your turn?

Brett
09-21-2004, 12:14 PM
See I'm lucky, I'm such a bastard that we rarely get the spam links from Chelle anymore. We have been cut off. :(

Guitar Shark
09-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Don't give her any ideas Steven.

OLO
09-21-2004, 12:35 PM
ASH was also one of FAB'S first alias's that she used at the LINKS after her banning. I got some bullshit PM from this ASH person trying to strike up a conversation.

I am pretty sure it was DIF that figured out FAB and ASH were one in the same, I think at the time Fab said ASH was a workmate of hers that loved VH but had never seen the site and decided to join in JUST right after FAB was BANNED.

Its really pretty sad to watch this chic implod right infront of our eye's. I wonder if all of her family has mulitple personality disorder or just her. I wonder if they know about her condition.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by OLO
ASH was also one of FAB'S first alias's that she used at the LINKS after her banning. I got some bullshit PM from this ASH person trying to strike up a conversation.

I am pretty sure it was DIF that figured out FAB and ASH were one in the same, I think at the time Fab said ASH was a workmate of hers that loved VH but had never seen the site and decided to join in JUST right after FAB was BANNED.

Its really pretty sad to watch this chic implod right infront of our eye's. I wonder if all of her family has mulitple personality disorder or just her. I wonder if they know about her condition.

Well, think of all they have invested in her. Can you imagine how much her parents had to spend on groceries when she was growing up??:eek:

Warham
09-21-2004, 02:17 PM
I feel sorry for her kid. Really.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I feel sorry for her kid. Really.

Me too. It can't easy. That's gotta be one difficult childhood.

twonabomber
09-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

you know...i still haven't quite figured this guy out.

ASH
09-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Word my brother?

Hey Max, You told me yourself that you sent pete pm's regarding ME and OUR conversations. YOU told ME that in PM's. Since I have no access to the FS account I can't post them here but if any of the admins here have any questions as to who the LIAR is and would like to REVIEW my pm's with Max including the so called THREAT pm... I will gladly give you my password so you can read ALL of the PM's sent back and forth between Max and I and see what exactly your boy MAX is saying in what he and Rikk like to call "BEHIND THE SCENES"

Oh and lms... I held back on saying this long enough bitch... Glamour shots usually do something for a person! You look like day old bread in yours. I'd hate to see ya WITHOUT the makeover! Keep up the
online shenanigans with the board pricks for your ego boost honey cuz I'm sure you get squat in real life!

Oh and for the record ASH is my friends account that I'm using to respond since FS is banned. Not an alias. I am not pretending to be anyone but FAB. You want me to go away stop talking about me and stop lying!

lms2
09-21-2004, 10:06 PM
ouch. Aren't you banned? As a matter of fact FLAB, your right, in real life I don't get squat. In real life, I am not a whore like you. And on the internet I don't feel the need to create a zillion different identities because the real me seems to do just fine. Get a real life. You might like it.

ASH
09-21-2004, 10:12 PM
LOL... Like I said, I'm using a friends name you unsightly bitch! A real life does not consist of sitting on the pc all night hitting on other womens husbands! I go on real dates with real men. So what if I date alot of men, that's called FREEDOM ugly duckling! Your a bitch and you'd obviously sell out a friend in order to get your ego stroked by a few pricks and i'm not talking about ME!

David Van Via
09-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by ASH
Hey Max, You told me yourself that you sent pete pm's regarding ME and OUR conversations. YOU told ME that in PM's. Since I have no access to the FS account I can't post them here but if any of the admins here have any questions as to who the LIAR is and would like to REVIEW my pm's with Max including the so called THREAT pm... I will gladly give you my password so you can read ALL of the PM's sent back and forth between Max and I and see what exactly your boy MAX is saying in what he and Rikk like to call "BEHIND THE SCENES"

Oh and lms... I held back on saying this long enough bitch... Glamour shots usually do something for a person! You look like day old bread in yours. I'd hate to see ya WITHOUT the makeover! Keep up the
online shenanigans with the board pricks for your ego boost honey cuz I'm sure you get squat in real life!

Oh and for the record ASH is my friends account that I'm using to respond since FS is banned. Not an alias. I am not pretending to be anyone but FAB. You want me to go away stop talking about me and stop lying!

Calm down. How can we stop talking about you if you keep coming back. It's a bloody never ending cycle.

And lms2 is a nice person who doesn't have one fucker of a bad personality unlike some people! *cough FAB cough*

SoCalChelle
09-21-2004, 10:20 PM
PM, Lisa

lms2
09-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ASH
LOL... Like I said, I'm using a friends name you unsightly bitch! A real life does not consist of sitting on the pc all night hitting on other womens husbands! I go on real dates with real men. So what if I date alot of men, that's called FREEDOM ugly duckling! Your a bitch and you'd obviously sell out a friend in order to get your ego stroked by a few pricks and i'm not talking about ME!

Do you mean because I am not standing up for Chelle...? I think she is wrong in defending you but respect her decision to do so. It has been my choice up to this point to leave your fugly ass alone out of respect for Chelle, and if it were up to me, I would leave her out of it still, but she wants in the middle of it, and apparently, I am getting dragged there to.

You talk about married men... like you don't go after them yourself? What I do, or don't do, (and doesn't not knowing just bug the shit out of your nosey ass) on the internet is harmless enough... matter of fact, these guys wife's could really care less.... its all good for a laugh. Its the internet. Its a game we play as a distraction. Some people just get a little too caught up in it. Like you.

Even after I got that e-mail warning me to stay out of your way and not mess with you...I didn't care. I will care when someone shows up on my doorstep... and then it will still be good for a laugh. I got a little pissed off when you started jumping in on ever thread I talked to someone of the male gender on. But still, I didn't say anything bad about you. The only thing I did was to say things to bring attention to myself. The thing you have been doing since you joined here. the thing is, I do know when to stop. Apparently you don't.

Oh yeah... this isn't grade school. You can call me all the names you want, it won't hurt my feelings.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 10:22 PM
You psycho bitch!

First off, leave lms alone. You know the difference between the two of you: she's a good mother!! If you're on the town, dating all these men (so I guess WOLF isn't your boyfriend, unless you're some cheating skank!), when the hell are you looking after your kid?

Second, why the hell are you still posting here? You are banned. Why do you care what people think here? You're not wanted. My god, if ever someone proved that their banning was a good idea, then I guess this is case!! Such a busy life you must have, spending all your time figuring out a way to still post.

You're pathetic. You can keep trying to drag down all the people you want. You're nothing but a laughing stock. You've made more enemies than any poster in Links/Army/DDLR history. Go post at Chelle's site with the other five regulars.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
PM, Lisa

Of course...still protecting her. LOL.

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 10:24 PM
You better post quick Fug...

ASS will be banned tonight...

ASH
09-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Chelle is my friend. We have hung out many of times. THAT is more REAL than anything that happens on these boards. Anyway, your boring me now so get back to blowing Rikk. I'm outtie. Nexttime you go to get a picture taken, just DON'T. Save the money!

lms2
09-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Your jealously over a picture that is 12 years old astounds me.

Bye, sorry you had to leave so soon.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by ASH
Chelle is my friend. We have hung out many of times. THAT is more REAL than anything that happens on these boards. Anyway, your boring me now so get back to blowing Rikk. I'm outtie. Nexttime you go to get a picture taken, just DON'T. Save the money!

Look who's fucking talking!!! I saw that pic of lms, and nothing wrong in what I was seeing. Your picture, on the other hand, was goddamn scary. I mean seriously, your pic is no different than this one...

Rikk
09-21-2004, 10:30 PM
FAB is a pretty awful person. Notice how when she's not wanted anymore, all of the boards are awful too. That's similar to that loser WOLFMAN's opinions. Of course, I bet he feels pretty stupid now that you've posted to the entire boards what a slut you are.

OLO
09-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by ASH

Anyway... I wont be reading any responses to this thread. My point is that I had altrady left, a week ago.

Uhhhhhhh.... What happened? I thought you were not going to be reading responses? I thought you would be working on your interview or at least hanging with DLR by now.

Why do you allways come back to places that BAN you? Why cant you just leave? Really Fab.....in all honesty are you really this sick in the head? You should really think about just staying off the internet all together, look at what its become for you. All you do is argue online with people.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Good luck. The only thing that would stop her is a lobotomy. Mind you, I'm starting to think she was born with one.

freak
09-21-2004, 10:57 PM
An obvious attention whore posted:

Oh Christ. I was going to keep my opinion to myself, but, after that...

A woman in her mid-thirties flaunting her insecurities like that is as embarassing as it is pathetic.

ASH
09-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Lets see you guys go through this interenet MOB bashing time and time again. Be teased, insulted and humilated over and over again and see if you dont turn to threats and bullying to try and get people off your back! You think I'm bad but none of you are any better than me. You have done the exact same things to me that you chastised me for doing to others. Max has threatened me. I have the PM. Again, any admin can contact me for my password and see it for themself. Am I innocent? NO, but this was over and done with and Rikk and Max brought it all up AGAIN... You want me to stop fighting, well I did, but did you stop? NO... Look in the mirror people... You are all just like me...

OLO
09-21-2004, 11:01 PM
I am nothing like you FAB.

lms2
09-21-2004, 11:02 PM
What you can't see by looking in a mirror is that true beauty comes from inside. KATY, we need a few bible verses here.

freak
09-21-2004, 11:10 PM
KATY, we need a few bible verses here.

No, dear God..NO!!!!
Don't make me come over there.

lms2
09-21-2004, 11:21 PM
LOL
It wouldnt be a party...

ASH
09-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Well lms... you have no idea what's inside of me do you? All you see is what taunting and ridicule brings out in me. YOU know nothing about me. I see nothing anymore ugly about me than the ugliness I see in the people who have been attacking me here for weeks...

These, the same people that call themselves "Christians", yet live like scribes... I bring myself to the same level fighting them. You want scripture lms... Here's how I'll end this...

A good samaritan turned bad saved a womans life then stole her purse. Police in LA said that a passerby had noticed a distressed woman getting ready to jump off a bridge. The man struggled with her until she broke free and then fell onto the concrete and was knocked unconscious. That's when the suprise came. According to witnesses, the suspect then grabbed the womans purse and ran off.
The mans outrageous behavior illustrates the pattern of the Pharisries. They too seemed ready to go to the rescue of others
(Matthew 23:15) They were advertised as men of prayer, men of scripture, champions of faith and helpers of the needy. But the intentions of their hearts revealed that they were thiefs and exploiters of people.
None of us is above such behavior. We too can reach out to others with honest desire to help them yet underneath we are more concerned with our own welfare, desires and reputations. We use evil towards others for our own self-advantage.

Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay thith... yet have neglected... justice, mercy and faith. matthew 23:23

If you really think I am so sick and in such need of mental help... Where is the brotherly love that we are asked to deliver? Elvis? Max? Seenbad? Any of you self labeled Christians care to answer? Or is Christian merely a title for you to help you FEEL better about yourself?

MAX
09-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by ASH
Max has threatened me. I have the PM.

You are all just like me...

Jeeze,

My family and I go out for a nice dinner and "IT" is back. I thought you stopped posting here over a week ago? :rolleyes: Just can't leave ehh?

Two quick points here.

Me threatening you? Guilty as charged and I STILL stand by it. If you fucking come within one mile near my family, your ass is grass. I don't send bikers though. I both respect and honor our legal system and I'll call the proper authorities. Also, I don't give one fuck what you say about PM's saved. I shared them with Rikk and you should also be careful with whom YOU trusted YOUR pm's!!!!! Hahaha!!! Some were sent directly to me and they weren't exactly........... Pro-Max's life! Infact, extremely and physically threatening. Eat THAT and smile cos they've already been shared!!!!

Secondly, WE are like YOU? Fuck that shit!!!!! First of all, I am in shape and you are not!!!! You are the "female" version of that fatass Michael Moore attending the GOP convention. Attending when your fatass is NOT welcome!!!!! Normally, to the sane one could say "Here's a quarter, get a clue?" Unfortunately, that doesn't work with you. How about this?

Get the fuck out!!!! NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!!!!

In closing, FUCK YOU for dissing lms!!!! YOU are the LAST person to diss someone's looks (lms. you are both beautiful both inside and outside) looking like you do. You are a vile person both INSIDE and OUTSIDE!!!!!!

One final question. When you act this psychotic at a party or club and are asked to leave, do you flop on the floor, scream, breakdance spin and throw a temper tantrum until either or both the police/paramedics arrive to haul your ass out the door? Just curious, how many restraining orders do you currently have?

freak
09-21-2004, 11:28 PM
LOL
It wouldnt be a party...

An emotianally crippled drama queen and a reality-impaired bundle of personalities wrapped in a mu mu.

Some party.

Lou
09-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by MAX
You are the "female" version of that fatass Michael Moore attending the GOP convention. Attending when your fatass is NOT welcome!!!!!

Speaking of the GOP, if only Utah could have about 47 electoral votes instead of 3 :D

MAX
09-21-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ASH
If you really think I am so sick and in such need of mental help... Where is the brotherly love that we are asked to deliver? Elvis? Max? Seenbad? Any of you self labeled Christians care to answer? Or is Christian merely a title for you to help you FEEL better about yourself?

Yeah, YOU'RE a true Christian? :rolleyes:

Where in the good book does it say anything about having one man's legs broken where you would love nothing more to watch and laugh?

I think YOUR version of the good book was written by Mario Puzo?

freak
09-21-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yeah, YOU'RE a true Christian? :rolleyes:

Where in the good book does it say anything about having one man's legs broken where you would love nothing more to watch and laugh?

I think YOUR version of the good book was written by Mario Puzo?

She didn't really say *THAT* did she???

ASH
09-21-2004, 11:39 PM
No Max I am a sinner but I dont walk around labeling myself a Christian either. I keep God in my heart. Yep I said that to OLO. He antagonized me and I threatened him because I wanted him to leave me alone. I'm not proud of it but hey, I prayed about it and I haven't said it again. In fact I just ignore OLO...

MAX
09-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Speaking of the GOP, if only Utah could have about 47 electoral votes instead of 3 :D

Amen to that bro! ;) :D

MAX
09-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Fab,

Seriously, why don't/wont you just walk away? The second one of the Administrators appear online, you WILL be gone!!!!!

lms2
09-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Because she is getting so much attention in the meantime. Why doesn't anyone want to see her tits now?

ASH
09-21-2004, 11:48 PM
That's fine with me... Once they appear I will hand them my password so they can review all our pms and see the truth as well... I have no issue being banned here. As I stated, I quit a week ago, it's lies I won't tolerate. YOU LIE!

ASH
09-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Because she is getting so much attention in the meantime. Why doesn't anyone want to see her tits now?

Because they are too busy getting cyber blow jobs from YOU! Are you feeling a little jealous because "TONIGHT IS ABOUT ME"?

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 11:53 PM
"Jealouse" ??

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 11:53 PM
Too late...

Rikk
09-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by ASH

LOL...who said I was a Christian.

To this day, I'm proud to say I've never threatened anyone with death by a violent biker gang. I've also never done something to threaten someone's profession. Keep acting innocent, but it's not Seenbad. Maybe you forgot? If it weren't for anonymity, I would post the PM. But I keep my promises instead of using people for my own ends (like some other horrible bitch we all know and dislike...)

ASH
09-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Elvis, seek anger management, I'm serious...

BTW~ I have lots of clients therefore lots of Ip's... If I choose to be here... I'll be here...

MAX
09-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by ASH

BTW~ I have lots of clients therefore lots of Ip's... If I choose to be here... I'll be here...

Yet another FUCK YOU for dissing my bro Elvis!!!!

As for the rest, so you are admitting that you ARE a stalker?

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!! GET LOST!!!!

Shit, you ARE identical to Glenn Close!!!! No matter how many people don't want you here, you refuse to leave?

My goodness!!!!!!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by ASH
Because they are too busy getting cyber blow jobs from YOU! Are you feeling a little jealous because "TONIGHT IS ABOUT ME"?

LOL. See, we chat and also talk music here. We don't actually give and accept blowjobs. Your sex life has obviously been empty enough that your pathetic ass has been trying to flirt with every guy here and get attention.

See, unlike you FAB, I actually have a sex life. And watching you attack other women because they are stealing your "internet men" is such a joke.

Jealous of you? I think lms thanks her lucky stars that she was born pretty and sane while you were born ugly, horrible and crazy.

I've met a lot of nuts on forums like this. But you are by far the most vile, horrible, disgusting, immoral Queen Bitch one could imagine. I can truly say I dislike you as a person. And for some idiot on the internet, those are pretty big words.

Good riddens, bitch.

Oh, maybe you didn't notice the last 1000 times you were told...YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE! YOU ARE NOT LIKED!!

Try spending some time with your son for a change. But I guess that's asking too much. Gets in the way of you and your various males, does he?

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by ASH

That's the most pathetic thing I've heard. Do you mean you're using your clients to use IPs to stay here? You have no fucking clients. You're unemployed and instead of getting a job to feed your kid (and your giant self), you are stalking and threatening people on the internet. Look in the mirror (if you can see all of yourself in one).

You're a stalker. This is so fucking clear. You are not welcome anymore. Can that be made any more clear?

Think your life through. Kind of scary, isn't it?:eek:

ASH
09-22-2004, 12:03 AM
RIKK, read it again... I didn't include your name... i'm certain you are not even close to God. I have never threatened anyone with DEATH either. Another Rikklexic illusion! YOU are a LIAR RIKK! I know what I did and what I didn't do. I have admitted to every single thing I did. Keep in mind Rikk, just because someone is saying something happened, doesn't necessarily make true. People want to jump on this band wagon so be it. Ever consider that maybe just maybe they want to remain anonymous because they are lying or telling 1/2 truths? Anyway... I'm off to bed...

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ASH
RIKK, read it again... I didn't include your name... i'm certain you are not even close to God. I have never threatened anyone with DEATH either. Another Rikklexic illusion! YOU are a LIAR RIKK! I know what I did and what I didn't do. I have admitted to every single thing I did. Keep in mind Rikk, just because someone is saying something happened, doesn't necessarily make true. People want to jump on this band wagon so be it. Ever consider that maybe just maybe they want to remain anonymous because they are lying or telling 1/2 truths? Anyway... I'm off to bed...

Sure you are. LOL.

You've lied about everything that we've later proved. Your credibility is about as reliable as your diet will power has been.

Bitch.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by ASH
RIKK, read it again... I didn't include your name... i'm certain you are not even close to God.

I consider myself a very moral person, FAB. And I think it's moral to reject the bullshit of a shitty person like yourself. I don't need God to believe in being good to others. And I don't like you, FAB. And this is because I think you are not very nice to people.

Don't use Christianity as some excuse to make yourself look good, woman.

ASH
09-22-2004, 12:07 AM
LOL. See, we chat and also talk music here. We don't actually give and accept blowjobs. Your sex life has obviously been empty enough that your pathetic ass has been trying to flirt with every guy here and get attention.

See, unlike you FAB, I actually have a sex life. And watching you attack other women because they are stealing your "internet men" is such a joke.

Jealous of you? I think lms thanks her lucky stars that she was born pretty and sane while you were born ugly, horrible and crazy.

I've met a lot of nuts on forums like this. But you are by far the most vile, horrible, disgusting, immoral Queen Bitch one could imagine. I can truly say I dislike you as a person. And for some idiot on the internet, those are pretty big words.

Good riddens, bitch.

Oh, maybe you didn't notice the last 1000 times you were told...YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE! YOU ARE NOT LIKED!!

Try spending some time with your son for a change. But I guess that's asking too much. Gets in the way of you and your various males, does he?

When was the last time you talked music? If your not bashing me you're doing lms. Your a joke! It's a matter of time before people see it Rikk. The more you want me to leave, the more I want to stay, the more you hate me, the more I love it!

MAX
09-22-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by ASH

Do you just break their ankles or do they wake up to a beheaded horse in their collective beds?

LOL!!!! You are such a nerd!!!!!

Publicly loathed and will not fucking leave? Pathetic..... :rolleyes:

Seriously, you should spend the time you do being loathed on the net at a gym. It might give you a positive outlook?

ASH
09-22-2004, 12:09 AM
I consider myself a very moral person, FAB. And I think it's moral to reject the bullshit of a shitty person like yourself. I don't need God to believe in being good to others. And I don't like you, FAB. And this is because I think you are not very nice to people.

Don't use Christianity as some excuse to make yourself look good, woman.

MOral? LMAO! Ok Rikk, I'll buy that for a dollar! I'm shitty, your shitty. So what!

Anyway... :rolleyes:

MAX
09-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by ASH
The more you want me to leave, the more I want to stay, the more you hate me, the more I love it!

Freak!!!!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by ASH
When was the last time you talked music? If your not bashing me you're doing lms. Your a joke! It's a matter of time before people see it Rikk. The more you want me to leave, the more I want to stay, the more you hate me, the more I love it!

Good for you! Now get a life! If it's worth your time coming back here again and again under new pathetic aliases, confirming that I was right about you the whole time, do it. People are hating you more and more. You're becoming more and more notorious as the biggest loser in VH online history. So keep coming back! But just so you know...I don't want you here at all! You're not doing me any favors. I would prefer it if you never posted anywhere again and spent the rest of your life in some psycho ward.

Nobody wants you here. Even the novelty has died off. Get it, idiot?

Oh, and look at my votes. Accept one of two things...either I have that many votes because I engage in a ton of good musical discussions (I think I do) or it's because I am good at making people like you look stupid (which I think I am). Either way, you lose. So shut up, and leave.

I posted a WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST RE-APPRECIATION a few days ago. It was huge. I've had a big conversation today about drummers! I've talked about the sales of BOBW. Today too. I've hardly talked about you at all. You're a bad memory.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by ASH
MOral? LMAO! Ok Rikk, I'll buy that for a dollar! I'm shitty, your shitty. So what!

Anyway... :rolleyes:

I'm shitty because I don't like you? LOL. That would make me good.

I don't have any enemies FAB. But I have a lot of friends. And that's because people know I'm a nice person.

As for you, good morality usually doesn't involve threatening people with biker gangs or laughing at people after you've gotten their legs broken.

You're psycho.

freak
09-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Freak!!!!

Please don't take my name in vain again.

Particularly where this person is concerned. :mad:

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by freak

MAX, I think you should apologize to Freak for that one!:mad:

diamondsgirl
09-22-2004, 12:25 AM

I posted a WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST RE-APPRECIATION a few days ago.

That was a great read, Rikk. Excellent insight on every song. :cool:

OLO
09-22-2004, 12:25 AM
Fab I am NAKED!! Ignore that!!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:26 AM
That was a great read, Rikk. Excellent insight on every song. :cool:

Thanks diamondsgirl. I love writing about Dave/VH. Glad you liked the read! I'm doing one on DLR BAND in the next week.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by OLO
Fab I am NAKED!! Ignore that!!

Damn man! FAB will love that. At this stage, she'll read that as flirting, my friend. Be careful!

MAX
09-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by freak

Oh shit!!!!

I'm sooooo sorry!!!! :(

If I haven't already given you a five star vote, rest assured that one is on it's way! :)

diamondsgirl
09-22-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by ASH

Anyway... I'm off to bed...

I think that is probably a good idea. Chill a little.

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:35 AM
Oy vey Fab come on, what the fuck are you doing? Just walk away already, you're making it worse for yourself. Now you're accusing Max of threatening you? Are you kidding?

MAX
09-22-2004, 12:38 AM
Now you're accusing Max of threatening you? Are you kidding?

I did my friend.

I told her if she or anyone on her behalf dares come within a mile of my family that there will be hell to pay. I stand by it bro!!!

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:40 AM
Well fuck that, that's not a threat, that's protecting your fucking family! I'd say the same god damn thing to anyone who would dare come near me or my family.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Considering her stalking behavior now, friends, I'd be frightened beyond belief if that bitch came near my family. I'd call the authorities myself.

How is that a threat? Come near my family and I'll get the authorities on you very quickly. Yeah, big threat. Sorry FAB...he doesn't want you near his family. He's "threatening" you.:rolleyes:

MAX
09-22-2004, 12:46 AM
Well, that is her spin on it. I STILL and will ALWAYS stand by it and if needed, I'll happily up the ante with the "threat."

Brett,

I have a question? I both diet and exercise on a daily basis and have for years. So, why am I having both chest pains and heartburn recently? lol.

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Max, it will go away I promise, it does get better. Must get through the initial retaliation first.

MAX
09-22-2004, 12:52 AM
Thanks Brett. :)

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by ASH

We talked music all afternoon on Chelle's site and got banned for it.:mad:

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:06 AM
LOL, she really banned you? You'd think she's actually enjoy having some people posting over there.

Guwapo, I'm in a giving mood, I'm not gonna share any common banned users with Chelle's site. What's your username again, I'll unban that shit.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:07 AM
LOL, she really banned you? You'd think she's actually enjoy having some people posting over there.

LOL. If you saw the shit we posted (I was playing a super-pro-Hagar poster named AIR, saying RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL sucked:D ), you'd ban me too! It was hilarious!:p

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
We talked music all afternoon on Chelle's site and got banned for it.:mad:

BTW...AIR kicked SPLOOGE's ass!!!:mad:

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:09 AM
I read it, got a good chuckle. Lord knows why, I gave Chelle some more hits...I'm a giver. :)

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 01:10 AM
BTW...AIR kicked SPLOOGE's ass!!!:mad:

Ha ya think? You were never in it...Splooge Da Hamsta kicked your ass!

Brett, I'm not banned from dalinks....yet:D

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Ha ya think? You were never in it...Splooge Da Hamsta kicked your ass!

Brett, I'm not banned from dalinks....yet:D

Don't get banned from the Links.

But getting banned from Chelle's site...that's like being told you can no longer visit Antarctica as a tourist. "Please god, don't take away those privileges!!!"

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:14 AM
I read it, got a good chuckle. Lord knows why, I gave Chelle some more hits...I'm a giver. :)

I always knew you were charitable.:D

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:17 AM
Don't get banned from the Links.

But getting banned from Chelle's site...that's like being told you can no longer visit Antarctica as a tourist. "Please god, don't take away those privileges!!!"

LOL now that's good. :)

Guwapo I thought we did...see now you have free reign, because god damn it I ain't banning people Chelle is. :)

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 01:20 AM
Cool.....
Let's go to the links oh baby...let's go to the links....

Ahhh maybe tomorrow, thanks Brett.

Goodnight all.

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:22 AM
What the fuck did Fab do now?

freak
09-22-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by WARF
What the fuck did Fab do now?

All out rampage via an alias.

Went into fits of jealousy over ims2

Quoted scripture a couple of times.

Mangled the English language.

Essentially made her stay in DDLR.COM look tame and uneventful.

Girl's got issues.

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:27 AM
I think she's even outdone her work at my site....well maybe not quite, but getting there. I don't know what the fuck she's doing anymore.

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Sorry I missed all that, Did Fab say something I need to respond to. I Was on the phone with a "real" person who was having a "real" problem, and like a "real" friend. I needed to be there more than here. Do I need to go and read all this drivel?

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:31 AM
Sorry I missed all that, Did Fab say something I need to respond to. I Was on the phone with a "real" person who was having a "real" problem, and like a "real" friend. I needed to be there more than here. Do I need to go and read all this drivel?

She's just been lurking. But you did miss some funny comments by me, Brett, Guwapo and freak.

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:31 AM
No lms you do not. Even I didn't read it all, and I ALWAYS do. Even I was like...man, what is this shit Fab.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:32 AM
LOL...yeah, this "Ash" person even makes FAB look good.:D

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Yeah, but I actually enjoy this stuff. :D I have no "real" life!

freak
09-22-2004, 01:35 AM
Yeah, but I actually enjoy this stuff. :D I have no "real" life!

Well, if you're the kind of gal who enjoys a good trainwreck...

She definitely Amtrak'd all over the place tonight.

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:36 AM
Speakin' of people with issues... what ever happened to ed6150... did he ever resurface?

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:43 AM
Ed6150, that fucker has to have come back as someone else. There's no way he just disappeared off the net...well maybe he did. God damn it, reveal yourself!

Same thing with Watthi and Eric Humber....the first two banned users from my board, I know those fuckers are around somewhere, and they're someone's aliases now.

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:44 AM
What about General Hina???

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:45 AM
Ed6150, that fucker has to have come back as someone else. There's no way he just disappeared off the net...well maybe he did. God damn it, reveal yourself!

Same thing with Watthi and Eric Humber....the first two banned users from my board, I know those fuckers are around somewhere, and they're someone's aliases now.

Man, I don't remember those guys. I think I started posting a bit after that maybe. I joined just after Cherone left...so the place was still pretty young. But I don't remember those guys.

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by ASH

Not at all, I don't mind sharing all my "men". There are some wonderful women here in the army to share them with. What puzzles me is why they want to spend time with you. But to each their own. I still love em.

And cyber blow jobs... are you for real? you really do get into that shit don't you?

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:51 AM
The last thing I remember about ed6150... he was complainin' abut pictures of him and his wife... at this site...

whatthi... jesus...

He was apart of the first big links flamewar wasn't he?

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by ASH
Well lms... you have no idea what's inside of me do you? All you see is what taunting and ridicule brings out in me. YOU know nothing about me. I see nothing anymore ugly about me than the ugliness I see in the people who have been attacking me here for weeks...

You are right, I know nothing about you. Read a little deeper, and you will learn, I don't care to. I have seen what you are since the first day you started posting here, but unlike you, I don't care to cause trouble for people. And no, FAB, you did not just become an attention whore because people started bashing you... and people did not just start bashing you for no reason. You reap what you sow. Enjoy your harvest.

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:52 AM
Rikk, they are way old school. I am surprised you don't remember Ed6150, he was a fucking wack job that was banned and unbanned like 10 times. He was pretty notorious at one point. Dude was like a train engineer in Michigan or something.

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:54 AM
Yes Whatti was the first VHLinks villian. :)

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:58 AM
Okay Brett... you just celebrated 5 years of the message board....

Who are the top 5 headcases... for 5 years of links....

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:04 AM
Source of constant headaches?

Easy....

1. Fab
2. Fab
3. Ed6150 - craziest poster ever, absolutely insane.
4. BrownSound2000 - I know he's still around, but we've banned this guy like 500 times.
5. BigBadZero - yes this piece of garbage used to threaten me a lot via e-mail before I finally banned him.

WARF
09-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Hmmm... hitch didn't make the list...

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Nah hitch ain't a headcase, that crazy fucker knows what he's doing. :) And he's an original.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:08 AM

Easy....

1. Fab
2. Fab
3. Ed6150 - craziest poster ever, absolutely insane.
4. BrownSound2000 - I know he's still around, but we've banned this guy like 500 times.
5. BigBadZero - yes this piece of garbage used to threaten me a lot via e-mail before I finally banned him.

LOL...Big Bad Zero is a loser. He made SOTW once even...LOL. Then they banned him.

WARF
09-22-2004, 02:08 AM
Yeah... the monster elephants threads were classics...

Especially the court one...

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:10 AM
All of hitch's old stuff was classic, that's all there is to it. Brilliant, and pretty fucking dead on a lot of times. :)

I heard Zero got his ass kicked or something too. I guess he made one threat too many, and someone finally called his bluff. Very stupid.

lms2
09-22-2004, 02:17 AM
Didn't that happen in Vegas... the weekend certain friends of ours were to attend the show there?

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:18 AM
That's what I heard, wouldn't surprise me, that fucking guy was insane.

OLO
09-22-2004, 02:46 AM
The Best Hitch thread ever was the Brett Norton and VH LINKS trial, Hitch of course was judge and jury.

Classic shit

Warham
09-22-2004, 06:45 AM
BigBadZero is taking up valuable air space, and I don't usually say that about many people. A complete moron. Glad to see him get his just desserts.

Bob_R
09-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Close this fucking thread!

Don't say I didn't warn you! :D :)

Bob_R
09-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Freak!!!!

How true buddy!

http://www.echo.ucla.edu/volume4-issue2/keathley-media/fatal_attraction2.jpg

pete
09-22-2004, 08:47 AM

Guwapo, I'm in a giving mood, I'm not gonna share any common banned users with Chelle's site. What's your username again, I'll unban that shit.

unban pk69 brett

I have so much to share

Panamark
09-22-2004, 08:53 AM
LOL :D

Im not touching this one....

Hell, I was outed a while back, and it wasnt even me :)

Its funny as Ive noticed some of my aliases that I used
at the links are now being used here by other dudes !!
Im totally flattered......

pete
09-22-2004, 08:54 AM

LOL

A true idiot

"Memories - Like the corners of my mind"
-Hamlisch

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by pete
unban pk69 brett

I have so much to share

Yeah come on Brett.:D

Hecubus
09-22-2004, 04:37 PM
FAB is a pretty awful person. Notice how when she's not wanted anymore, all of the boards are awful too.

It's called sour grapes, bro.

Cherry Lawn
09-22-2004, 09:31 PM
She's just been lurking. But you did miss some funny comments by me, Brett, Guwapo and freak.

I've been lurking? I haven't been near a pc all day dip-shit!
WARF- I did nothing new, same battle over the same ole shit!
Night all!

She Devil
09-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Hecubus
It's called sour grapes, bro.

The ARMY is a great board. Just got few pRikks here. Thinking they own the place. I told Sarge and POJO long ago, say the word and I'll go... WILLINGLY. They didn't feel it was necessary. I guess RIKK did.
I said it last night. When the lies stop. I stop. Me lurking today... NO
Me turning on the Army... NO

twonabomber
09-22-2004, 09:58 PM
she's callin' you guys out now.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 10:11 PM
Loves the attention, doesn't she?

I'm starting to think even her kid doesn't really exist. Either that or she lost custody. Notice how the Army is a great board now, huh? Yesterday, all of these boards were shit. LOL.

She Devil
09-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Loves the attention, doesn't she?

I'm starting to think even her kid doesn't really exist. Either that or she lost custody. Notice how the Army is a great board now, huh? Yesterday, all of these boards were shit. LOL.

I Love the TRUTH!

pRikk, you have an over active imagination! Where did I say THAT! LMAO! I have a child, he lives with ME! I am a great mother! I have ALWAYS said the Army is a great board! Just because you ruined it for ME doesn't change the board it self. I had lots of friends here until you turned them against me. Everyone knew about my past when I joined this board. Nobody cared until you drummed it up and decorated it with 1/2 truths and outright lies. I was promised a fresh start here by the admins and they gave me that and for that I am greatful.. Hell even when I went to war with the peops at the DDLR they had the class to fight fair and only used the truth against me. But YOU, YOU fight dirty! You LIE and stretch the truth and you won, but you won by cheating and ya know what, your the kind of person who will wear that victory with pride, knowing full well that YOU are scum. That you ruined something for someone else, just to make yourself look BAD!
Well whoop-de-fucking-do for you! :rolleyes: