PDA

View Full Version : beheading

whodat
09-21-2004, 09:28 AM
does anyone have the video for the new beheading ???

pete
09-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Way to post bro!!!!!!

Panamark
09-21-2004, 09:51 AM
You wanna see it ?

Ally_Kat
09-21-2004, 10:00 AM
Why? That is the whole purpose of doign this. To get an audience and try to intimidate us.

All you need to know is someone was beheaded, who they were, and what the claim for was, and you can do that by reading an article.

ODShowtime
09-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Everyone who watches that video validates that horrible act. We are lucky we don't have to watch things like that.

pete
09-21-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
You wanna see it ?

Just wondering why it was in MAIN

Cathedral
09-21-2004, 11:22 AM
I'll never watch any of those videos after i saw the Daniel Pearl beheading.

Ignoring what goes on outside our borders and allowing our fellow brothers and sisters on earth to suffer when we have the power to stop it is wrong.

The world is larger than the United States of America, and true arrogance is in believing that we are above helping our fellow men and women on this planet.

To do any less would be a self imposed death sentence to all who love this country.

Mezro
09-21-2004, 01:42 PM
www.ogrish.com

Mezro...they have all the videos...and I'm completely changed as a person after watching them...they got in my head and fucked me up...

BigBadBrian
09-21-2004, 03:08 PM
I've seen the Nick Berg video. No need to watch another one. FORD thinks they're a BCE show. Fucker. :mad: :rolleyes:

Cathedral
09-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
www.ogrish.com

Mezro...they have all the videos...and I'm completely changed as a person after watching them...they got in my head and fucked me up...

Changed is an understatement for what the Pearl video did to my mind.

Altered and Hardened seems to have been the side effect.

Cathedral
09-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
FORD thinks they're a BCE show. Fucker. :mad: :rolleyes:

That's called denial here at home, lol.
Just proves to me how polluted his mind really is with leftist bullshit conspiracy theories.

He could stand there and watch it live and he'd still be looking behind the curtains trying to find Bush pushing the buttons.

It's sad really, but it doesn't make him a bad guy and if he were right then nobody would have died that way, right?

He'll learn, just like all the other propogators of modern conspiracy.

Susie Q
09-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Perhaps those that want to see it, just can't believe something like this exists. Maybe they need hard cold facts before believing in the horror.

I would hate to be the family of that man to see this on tape someplace. Over and over as the last memory of their son, father, grandfather, uncle.

What has the world come to? Maybe God will wipe it out and start with a clean slate again?

Cathedral
09-21-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
Perhaps those that want to see it, just can't believe something like this exists. Maybe they need hard cold facts before believing in the horror.

I would hate to be the family of that man to see this on tape someplace. Over and over as the last memory of their son, father, grandfather, uncle.

What has the world come to? Maybe God will wipe it out and start with a clean slate again?

Na, God is soon to be done letting us run amuck destroying each other and this beautiful planet he gave us to dwell on.

The final battle is at hand like it or not.

By the way, is that you in the avatar, SusieQ?

Susie Q
09-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Na, God is soon to be done letting us run amuck destroying each other and this beautiful planet he gave us to dwell on.

The final battle is at hand like it or not.

By the way, is that you in the avatar, SusieQ?

I hope for the people who cry for peace are not crying in vain.

My avatar....It sure looks like me don't it ;)

Mezro
09-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Changed is an understatement for what the Pearl video did to my mind.

Altered and Hardened seems to have been the side effect.

I know exactly what you mean. Now imagine your feelings from the Pearl video and repeat that 8 times. That's what I'm going through.

I initally just watched the Nick Berg video and that was more than enough. Why I've watched all of them is a mystery even to myself.

Altered and hardened is about right. How these fucking animals could cut the head off of another human as easily as carving a turkey is beyond me. I can't comprehend living in such a twisted reality. All this for their God? What a sack of delusional shit!

What really wrecks my mind is thinking about the victims. I mean, how would you react if that was one of your loved ones? The panic and mental hell of having your arms bound, helpless, as you feel the first slice across your throat...and the next...and the next...and hearing your own fucking blood hit the floor. The natural reaction would be to throw your hands up in defense...but you can't. All you can do is die because some asshole decided to play God!

I understand that President Bush has never seen any of the videos/pictures. I wish he'd watch them because he needs to understand exactly what is happening.

Mezro...I don't think anything has impacted my soul/mind quite like those videos...I wish I never watched them...

Cathedral
09-21-2004, 07:32 PM
True peace is intended for the dead i think. Lord knows i haven't seen any in my lifetime and the water keeps flowing under that bridge.

And yes, it does look like you. the choker and the glasses make me a tad tight in the trousers, lol.

Susie Q
09-21-2004, 07:40 PM
True peace is intended for the dead i think. Lord knows i haven't seen any in my lifetime and the water keeps flowing under that bridge.

And yes, it does look like you. the choker and the glasses make me a tad tight in the trousers, lol.

:p

Fairwrning
09-21-2004, 07:47 PM

Mezro...I don't think anything has impacted my soul/mind quite like those videos...I wish I never watched them...

I have been tempted to watch one but never have...I have certain shit that i have seen that pops up now and then and its just a nasty feeling..I can't imagine being killed in that way....or even being the one doing the beheading..just flat out shocking stuff

Cathedral
09-21-2004, 07:48 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Now imagine your feelings from the Pearl video and repeat that 8 times. That's what I'm going through.

I initally just watched the Nick Berg video and that was more than enough. Why I've watched all of them is a mystery even to myself.

Altered and hardened is about right. How these fucking animals could cut the head off of another human as easily as carving a turkey is beyond me. I can't comprehend living in such a twisted reality. All this for their God? What a sack of delusional shit!

What really wrecks my mind is thinking about the victims. I mean, how would you react if that was one of your loved ones? The panic and mental hell of having your arms bound, helpless, as you feel the first slice across your throat...and the next...and the next...and hearing your own fucking blood hit the floor. The natural reaction would be to throw your hands up in defense...but you can't. All you can do is die because some asshole decided to play God!

I understand that President Bush has never seen any of the videos/pictures. I wish he'd watch them because he needs to understand exactly what is happening.

I hear ya, bro.
When i worked as a crime scene photographer i was privy to some very gruesome sights, even a domestic dispute that ended up with a woman getting her head about cut off by a sword, but nothing came close to how seeing a live person being beheaded made me feel.
I got cold chills and almost puked the moment his blood started spilling and his screaming was silenced to a bloody gurgle just before death.
I'll say this, I have no desire to see anything like that ever again.

Bro, that image is going to stay with you for the rest of your life, and anyone who sees them and doesn't become affected by it would worry me.

If i were President i would feel it an obligation to see them simply for understanding and educational reasons.
We're dealing with barbarians of the worst nature and they must be beaten down.

Fairwrning
09-21-2004, 07:52 PM
not to dwell but can you fuckin imagine being that guy...blindfolded and on your knees...4 or 5 guys behind you talkin into a camera..and you just know it's coming....fuck

Mezro
09-21-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by fairwrning
not to dwell but can you fuckin imagine being that guy...blindfolded and on your knees...4 or 5 guys behind you talkin into a camera..and you just know it's coming....fuck

And that's what gets in and fucks with me the most.

Mezro...don't watch any of them fairwrning...

jhale667
09-21-2004, 08:02 PM
www.ogrish.com

...That was the sickest thing I've ever seen.:uck: Those fucks aren't even HUMAN . Why aren't all 'regular' (i.e. non-radical-zealot) Muslims denouncing this shit?!? Not to mention ratting them out, even in hopes of excising that radical element of their religion that's ruining the Muslim name, and eating them like a CANCER?!?! Unbelievable.

Mezro
09-21-2004, 08:04 PM
but nothing came close to how seeing a live person being beheaded made me feel.
I got cold chills and almost puked the moment his blood started spilling and his screaming was silenced to a bloody gurgle just before death.
I'll say this, I have no desire to see anything like that ever again.

Bro, that image is going to stay with you for the rest of your life, and anyone who sees them and doesn't become affected by it would worry me.

I almost puked too. I mean, I'm a horror movie fan, have looked at autopsy photos etc etc etc and I could not handle the beheading videos.

Mezro...the images play over and over and over in my head...fuck...

jhale667
09-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Yeah, that's gonna fuck me up for a while...

Mezro
09-21-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
...Why aren't all 'regular' (i.e. non-radical-zealot) Muslims denouncing this shit?!?

They have and continue to do so.

Mezro...Muslims are just as appalled by this as the rest of us...

Cathedral
09-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Yes they are denouncing this as a practice not honored by their God. Their media sources are condemning these acts which i was not sure of until a few days ago.
That is very good news to be honest.

As for dealing with the images and regret for even watching, just take a page from my book of coping and think of it like this.
It only hurts for a brief period before death consumes you, and once you are dead the pain can no longer be felt.

Horrible as it is, at least death is quick and they don't torture you by cutting pieces of your body off at a time leaving you to suffer at their mercy, and even begging for death.

But another way to look at it is, They'd never get me alive with my knowing what they intend to do. They'd have to flat out shoot me dead to restrain my ass cause i'd be fighting like a son of a bitch and they simply wouldn't get me alive.

ELVIS
09-21-2004, 10:16 PM
We're dealing with barbarians of the worst nature and they must be beaten down.

You're the only one in this to even remotely consider doing anything about it...

When a head get's cut off, B1 and B52 Bombers should be removing a middle east city or town from the map!

The left is bogging the war on terror down, and I think it's disgusting...

hotdog@ a shake
09-21-2004, 10:57 PM
man, that's sum fuckin' horrid, disgraceful shit...what the fuck is wrong with those degenerates?

they keep doin' it, cuz they know how we "Americans" think how inhumane and vile these acts are...

I would like to know how the son of bitch who does the brutal act, (beheading) would feel if that was done to his father or brother, etc etc...BASTARDS!!!

Ally_Kat
09-22-2004, 01:15 AM
They do nothing for me anymore. The only thing is that I worry about the family.

I swear, after the 2nd video, no response. That's why I don't bother with them anymore. I started feeling like the inhuman one.

frets5150
09-22-2004, 04:43 AM
I just watched the armstong b.h how we don't nuke them is beyond belief. How can bush see this and do nothing maybe cause it's no one he cares about.

Panamark
09-22-2004, 05:15 AM
I couldnt even watch the first one.

Just knowing what happened fucked with my head enough.

Fuck those pieces of shit !! They are not getting into
my head. Thats what they want. I aint looking.

I feel sorry for all who can view this and not feel anything.
If not for the victim, have you no heart for their families ?

Please no more requests to me for this video..
My post above wasnt an invitation, it was a question
in horror, you really want to look at this ????

I pray to god, it doesnt make your day.

Ally_Kat
09-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
I just watched the armstong b.h how we don't nuke them is beyond belief. How can bush see this and do nothing maybe cause it's no one he cares about.

dude, nuking the all for a few isn't the answer

frets5150
09-22-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
dude, nuking the all for a few isn't the answer

Kat if we don't nuke um this will keep going on.
See you care if innocent iraqi's get killed but they
could care less their fucking animals so it's either
us or them ESTIMATE 5 thousand of us or a million of them
i say the odd's r about right..They r taught at a young
age to do this shit. I'll tell you if that was your mother
or father you may think different. Get all americans
out of there nuke em and start off with a clean slate.
My father died 18 years ago and it fucked up my head.
I could not imagine seeing my old man die like that.
See the real tourture for these guys was waiting a week
knowing they were gonna die.And not to cut it off fast
but slowely.Maybe if those were bushes kid's he would
have realesed the prisoners but it was'nt so he could
give 2 shit's God Bless America what a fuckin joke.

frets5150
09-22-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
I couldnt even watch the first one.

Just knowing what happened fucked with my head enough.

Fuck those pieces of shit !! They are not getting into
my head. Thats what they want. I aint looking.

I feel sorry for all who can view this and not feel anything.
If not for the victim, have you no heart for their families ?

Please no more requests to me for this video..
My post above wasnt an invitation, it was a question
in horror, you really want to look at this ????

I pray to god, it doesnt make your day.

Panamark that is exactly what i want for people to see this
cause when you hear it on the news you say that's ashame
and maybe forget about it in a couple of weeks. But seeing
it first hand changes every thing it will be with you 4 a long time.
if not forever.Then all the people who are for the war will change
their mind;And see what a piece of shit bush is.How many more
heads got to come off before we say enough is enough .

Mezro
09-22-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

When a head get's cut off, B1 and B52 Bombers should be removing a middle east city or town from the map!

When a head gets cut off we should do it right back to the people involved. Bombing an entire town does not solve anything. We are supposed to be the "good guys";killing innocent people is not the way to go.

Not all of the left is bogging down the war on terror; most of them are saying let's not be terrorists ourselves.

Mezro...catch the fuckers that cut heads and chainsaw them to bits...

whodat
09-22-2004, 01:38 PM
since im at work im unable to see the video or any related pictures..im not a sick fuck but guys i would like to see if anyone can post the pictures ...it makes me angry to see them and i want a reminder of the animals we have to deal with who are responsible for senseless killings like this people who are there to rebuild and enhance the lives of the iraqis

worldbefree
09-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by fairwrning

The dumb fucks shouldn't have went to Iraq in the first place. They get what they deserve.

ODShowtime
09-22-2004, 03:46 PM
You get PAID if you are American and go to Iraq. They were trying to convince my uncle to go as a welder. We convinced him not to go.

worldbefree
09-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
You get PAID if you are American and go to Iraq. They were trying to convince my uncle to go as a welder. We convinced him not to go.

Obviously the money was more important to them. I wonder if life insurance covers beheadings...

LadyTudor2711
09-22-2004, 03:58 PM
The Daniel Pearl Beheading Video:

This was by far the most horrible footage I have ever seen. A life is being snuffed out before your eyes. Horror films only make is gruesome, but this video was real and I really don't think he knew it was coming. After I stopped crying, it took me weeks to get the images out of my head.

This is clearly the work of fanatical people who have no respect for life on any level. If anyone choses to see the video, watch the man with the knife, he was not conflicted at all and appeared as if he had done it before. How about the rotten bastard that held him down.

The use of beheading as a method of execution is a sign that parts of this world are declining into barbarism and that people who harbor these beliefs need to be identified as they are a threat to people all over the world.

For the sake of staying informed, I have found that the BBC and ITN are far more direct in their broadcasting. You seem to get the real story, not what Lester Holt keeps repeating into the camera. The world is a massive place and there is so much going on in the world besides the War in Iraq.

Unfortunately, I believe that the war will go on for a number of years, at least until the election. Hopefully one day their is some semblance of order and a system of democracy in Iraq. I despise the idea war and the tragic loss of life. My sad prediction is that we will have 4 more years of Bush, however, I am not terribly keen on Kerry either. I guess I will have to cast my vote for loyalty.

LT

ODShowtime
09-22-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
The Daniel Pearl Beheading Video:

This was by far the most horrible footage I have ever seen. A life is being snuffed out before your eyes. Horror films only make is gruesome, but this video was real and I really don't think he knew it was coming. After I stopped crying, it took me weeks to get the images out of my head.

They won that battle inside your head. That's why I won't watch that horrible stuff. What a fucked up world we live in.

Big Train
09-22-2004, 04:08 PM
It is gruesome, but so be it. I see it as motivation to remove these useless pieces of carbon from Earth.

I disagree about bombing cities, which just incites neutral people.

What I have been thinking about for the past few weeks and getting more into it daily, is roving special ops death squads. Find these guys, kill them Genghis Khan style, dig a ditch leave a tape. No matrydom here, no glory for those who are into terror, just a ditch where however finds you has no idea why your there nor cares.

These guys need to be demotivated and I can't think of a better way.

ODShowtime
09-22-2004, 04:10 PM
If we can bury them all mixed up with pigs blood and entrails I'll agree with you.

I read story that we did that in early 1900s Phillipines, but I don't know how credible it was.

Cathedral
09-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Thing is, they aren't just killing Americans, they are killing anyone who supports a free Iraq no matter where they are from.

frets5150, I can see this has sparked an emotional response from you, but please dude, understand that it has been a long practiced policy in this country and most other free nations NOT to deal with Terrorists.
True, those who go to Iraq to assist in the rebuilding take their own chances, but 3 days before those 3 men were kidnapped they knew they were being watched and they should have notified the american soldiers.

The Jack Hensley killing has set off a rage in me that can only be quenched by executing these barbarians and ending their lives.

Hell, maybe it's time groups of Americans started our own sleeper cells and went on the hunt in Iraq for those bastards.

I want Zarqawi's head on a platter to be plastered all over their websites and see how they like that.

If they are trying to put fear in my heart and get something from me based on that manipulation, all i can say is that they only served to piss me off and want them put to death in the slowest most painful way possible.
My heart is filled with hatred for those fucks and i am not comfortable feeling hatred.
But I will not turn on my country and aim my anger where it is not warranted.

To hell with the Geneva Convention, all bets are off in this Americans mind.

Send in more troops to protect those who are there to help in rebuilding because clearly the Iraqi guards are not doing their job.

I am also not far away from agreeing with nuking the whole fucking sandbox.
I've had it with this pussy footin around, take the fuckers out and don't fucking dare play politics with this situation or i will stay home on election day.
I say this because there has been word that Bush isn't going to react until after the election, that to me is unacceptable, and that will cost him my support for another term.

I want action taken to protect those who are there to help or pull the fuck out, let them fall into civil war and then return with overwhelming force if the wrong side wins the battle.

I mean fuck, how many cars have to explode and kill people before measures are taken that forbids traffic from getting anywhere near government buildings?

I support this war and i waited 12 years for us to finish the job that should have been done in Operation Desert Storm. WMD's were never the issue with me because i don't see people on a geographic scale, I see all people on a human scale and those people needed Saddam and his sons removed, Job well done there.

Damn, I want to go to Iraq with a fucking passion and help my brothers and sisters in uniform.
My problem is that i'm not interested in taking orders, I have my own agenda in mind.

Those fucks have got to be stopped, and it needs to be NOW.

Cathedral
09-22-2004, 04:29 PM
If we can bury them all mixed up with pigs blood and entrails I'll agree with you.

I read story that we did that in early 1900s Phillipines, but I don't know how credible it was.

Hey, now that has been a great idea floating around for a long ass time.
I think that would work a lot better than most people would think.

We just make it clear that everytime a suicide bomber commits one of these atrocities that we will gather their remains and give them an eternal grave shared with pork parts.
Sharing a grave with a pig will most certainly keep them from reaping their rewards of riches and virgins.

In fact, we make it the only practice for those who are fighting against us.
Hell, we'll erect pork shrines to those who have distorted the will of God and disgraced the Koran in barbaric fashion.

ODShowtime
09-22-2004, 05:21 PM
I think if most of those fucks had a beer and a BLT they'd chill the hell out. We have to remember that most of them never get drunk. That's the only thing keeping me from engaging in murderous rampages sometimes.

whodat
09-22-2004, 05:26 PM
cathedral, you set me off buddy..i feel the sameway you do...to outright behead someone for trying to help and better enrich these asshole serial killers makes me literally want to sign up to go over there and vent some anger and behead some rag heads. im sick of seeing this shit and hearing about it in the media. i want something to materialize other than us going after insurgents..i want revenge and i want iraqis heads rolling. they are too damn scared to stand up and fight for freedom. we remove a tyrant and this is the thanks we get..

turboblues
09-23-2004, 05:04 PM
I think that we all should watch all of those videos, only just to see and realise what some people (or beasts as I like to call them) will do in the name of their god. And I mean any god! Those muslims are the most dangerous cause they are still living in the Dark Ages and have no respect for non-muslims!

Phil theStalker
09-23-2004, 05:09 PM

Allies enemies did this a lot in WWII. It's nothing new to the human race to this day, but it's new to you. Live and learn.

X(

Phil theStalker
09-23-2004, 05:14 PM
You're the only one in this to even remotely consider doing anything about it...

You tell 'em, ELVIS.

Which city would Jesus bomb?

X(

Mezro
09-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Allies enemies did this a lot in WWII. It's nothing new to the human race to this day, but it's new to you. Live and learn.

I've seen pictures of WWII beheadings; the Japanese going wild with the blades during the Pacific Theater.

Mezro...pictures are nothing compared to seeing it on video and hearing the victim scream...

jhale667
09-23-2004, 05:20 PM
I want Zarqawi's head on a platter to be plastered all over their websites and see how they like that.

Those fucks have got to be stopped, and it needs to be NOW.

I agree. The BEST thing we could do right now is track that bastard down, behead HIM (with a rusty butter knife for a slow-ass dramatic effect) on video, and then drag HIS body through the streets with signs saying (in Iraqui) 'LOOK--- WE CAN BE AS BIG A PIECE OF SHIT AS YOU.' Seems to be the only thing they understand. I don't agree with nuking the whole place, then we would be just as bad as they, showing absolutely no regard for innocent life. That'd be like nuking all of Idaho just 'cause the Aryan Nation HQ is there.....

Phil theStalker
09-23-2004, 05:22 PM
..oh yeh, U.S. "enemies" [politically correct term] disembowled Marines "like a chicken" and crucified them to tree for the other Marines to find..

..and the torture before death..

..Vietnam wasn't nice either..

..and those U.S. sponsored torture death camps in Central America..

..the time is now for you..

..and it's later than you think..

.."if" you live you should "learn"..

X(

Phil theStalker
09-23-2004, 05:25 PM
I've seen pictures of WWII beheadings; the Japanese going wild with the blades during the Pacific Theater.

Mezro...pictures are nothing compared to seeing it on video and hearing the victim scream...

..ummm..

..my dad was with the 1st Marines, 1st Marine Division, WWII..

..i've know about this in the world..

..it's not a culture shock for me.

X(

jhale667
09-23-2004, 05:27 PM
..ummm..

..my dad was with the 1st Marines, 1st Marine Division, WWII..

..i've know about this in the world..

..it's not a culture shock for me.

X(

My dad was in WWII as well. I've also seen beheading videos from the Bosnia-era. They never get any easier to see.

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 10:48 PM
Kat if we don't nuke um this will keep going on.
See you care if innocent iraqi's get killed but they
could care less their fucking animals so it's either
us or them ESTIMATE 5 thousand of us or a million of them
i say the odd's r about right..They r taught at a young
age to do this shit. I'll tell you if that was your mother
or father you may think different. Get all americans
out of there nuke em and start off with a clean slate.
My father died 18 years ago and it fucked up my head.
I could not imagine seeing my old man die like that.
See the real tourture for these guys was waiting a week
knowing they were gonna die.And not to cut it off fast
but slowely.Maybe if those were bushes kid's he would
have realesed the prisoners but it was'nt so he could
give 2 shit's God Bless America what a fuckin joke.

And you know all this about the Iraqis because? Dude, of what all my family and friends have told me about people from there -- not all of them are bad. They're not some group of savages. They're people just like you and me. And I refuse to punish the lot because there are a few assholes. Every society has assholes -- even ours. Should we get nuked then, too? I mean, hell, there were the prisoner scandals and many people here at a young age start thinking stereotypes about Middle Easteners and/or Muslims. There are extremists here that, given the chance, would do the same shit their extremists are doing. Hell, we had it here with the KKK and the lynchings.

And, what? Are you saying we should give in to demands made by a group that wants us all here dead? Yes, let's give in to the terrorists now. Hell, we'll walk them to the next cockpit they want. How about that? I'm sorry. I didn't know we lived in Spain.

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Panamark that is exactly what i want for people to see this
cause when you hear it on the news you say that's ashame
and maybe forget about it in a couple of weeks. But seeing
it first hand changes every thing it will be with you 4 a long time.
if not forever.Then all the people who are for the war will change
their mind;And see what a piece of shit bush is.How many more
heads got to come off before we say enough is enough .

I'm sorry. the beheadings I saw made me see what pieces of shit the extremists were.

But, that right, I forgot. Bush made them do it.

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by worldbefree
The dumb fucks shouldn't have went to Iraq in the first place. They get what they deserve.

I think that is a very harsh way of putting it.

So far we've had mostly journalists, contracters, and i think a solider or two (right?)

Most of the people there were there to help rebuild from the war and bombings. I don't think that a public death is "getting what they deserve" when they are helping a country get back on their feet. I mean, hell, we bombed them. The least we could do is fix it up for them so they can get back on their feet. Didn't know they were the bad guys in all of this.

I would say more that they knew what they were getting into.

ELVIS
09-23-2004, 11:05 PM
They get what they deserve ??

Fuck you...

frets5150
09-24-2004, 02:59 AM
If we went to war and they destoyed are country do you think they would help us rebuild. we got rid of saddam and we should get out
of there let them rebuild themselves.There is alot of rebuilding needed to be done in this country.No jobs lack of schooling use
the money here.In plaine english we should just mind our buissness.

frets5150
09-24-2004, 03:03 AM
TONY EASTLEY: There have been sad and confusing developments in Iraq over the fate of British hostage Ken Bigley. Mr Bigley and two American men, Jack Hensley and Eugene Armstrong were taken by the terrorist group led by Abu Musab Al Zarqawi. The two Americans have been murdered and Mr Bigley is threatened with the same fate unless Iraqi officials release women prisoners from the jails.

Well, Iraqi authorities announced they planned to release two, high profile women prisoners, but no sooner had the announcement been made and the United States stepped in, and overruled it.

WE'LL BUSH IS NOT TRYING TO STOP IT...

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 03:28 AM
If we went to war and they destoyed are country do you think they would help us rebuild. we got rid of saddam and we should get out
of there let them rebuild themselves.There is alot of rebuilding needed to be done in this country.No jobs lack of schooling use

Because our fight wasn't with them. It was with their dictator. That and if we didn't, everyone would bitch, and I bet even you, that Bush ruined the country and just left it to be.

That and the most important reason of all. If we left/leave it in shambles withouthte country being able to get back on its feet, outsiders will come in and take over. You know, those extremists. The same outsider extremists that are doing all the beheadings and car bombs.

And what's the purpose of making everything here perfect when there's an outside threat? Need to have a house in order to have issues within it to get in order

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 03:31 AM
TONY EASTLEY: There have been sad and confusing developments in Iraq over the fate of British hostage Ken Bigley. Mr Bigley and two American men, Jack Hensley and Eugene Armstrong were taken by the terrorist group led by Abu Musab Al Zarqawi. The two Americans have been murdered and Mr Bigley is threatened with the same fate unless Iraqi officials release women prisoners from the jails.

Well, Iraqi authorities announced they planned to release two, high profile women prisoners, but no sooner had the announcement been made and the United States stepped in, and overruled it.

WE'LL BUSH IS NOT TRYING TO STOP IT...

two high profile women -- meaning that they were wanted. Hey, if someone starts kidnapping people here and killingthem until we free a handfull of mass murderers in jail, should we let them go?

Do you know all the work that went into getting those high profile prisoners? And you want to go and free them? They are high profile for a reason.

frets5150
09-24-2004, 04:42 AM
Honestly if that was your ass over there blindfolded
with your hands tied behind your back would'nt you want them
to be set free to save yourself from being beheaded.
Please no long speach yes or no...And by the way we
would not have to rebuild iraq if we were not there...

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 04:46 AM
NO

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 04:47 AM
and by the way, we wouldn't have to rebuild Iraq if the UN has balls the last 12 years Saddam liked to play manipulate the weapons inspectors

ELVIS
09-24-2004, 05:37 AM
We will see much greater horrors than these beheadings as the war on terror moves foward...

Seshmeister
09-24-2004, 05:55 AM
NO

Riiight...

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2004, 08:21 AM
and by the way, we wouldn't have to rebuild Iraq if the UN has balls the last 12 years Saddam liked to play manipulate the weapons inspectors

Instead they used Iraq like a piggy bank. Raping the people of it's riches and freedom while maintaining that the sanctions were working! It was all a fleece paid for by the USA! We had 8 years of a President that didn't do a damn thing and we're paying for that ineffectual leadership.

Let's get it right.

ODShowtime
09-24-2004, 11:07 AM
I'm just glad those SOBs haven't captured any US soldiers lately. That would really piss me off.

whodat
09-24-2004, 11:20 AM
fret 5150, where did you get this information..documentatino backing this up?

frets5150
09-24-2004, 11:44 AM
NO

Are u for real we have had our differances before
and you have wrote alote of long post's voicing
your opinion.but with that one word NO you're full
of it.It's easy to say that from the safety of your own
home. but if you were there it would be another story.
There would be trails of diarrhea all around you.

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Are u for real we have had our differances before
and you have wrote alote of long post's voicing
your opinion.but with that one word NO you're full
of it.It's easy to say that from the safety of your own
home. but if you were there it would be another story.
There would be trails of diarrhea all around you.

I'd rather die than see my country pander to terrorists and release high profile prisoners who are usually higher-ups and leaders of these groups; High-profile prisoners who can turn and either continue more shit for our troops, our embassies, let alone any other planned attacks here. I would rather be sacraficed and hope that running after these bastards can help ensure that my future family generations don't ever have to witness what I had to in my own backyard -- twice.

I love how someone who knows nothing about me is telling me how I would react in such a situation. Just because you fear death, doesn't mean everybody else in the world does.

Phil theStalker
09-24-2004, 01:31 PM
I'd rather die than see my country pander to terrorists and release high profile prisoners who are usually higher-ups and leaders of these groups; High-profile prisoners who can turn and either continue more shit for our troops, our embassies, let alone any other planned attacks here. I would rather be sacraficed and hope that running after these bastards can help ensure that my future family generations don't ever have to witness what I had to in my own backyard -- twice.

I love how someone who knows nothing about me is telling me how I would react in such a situation. Just because you fear death, doesn't mean everybody else in the world does.

..yoo had t2wo beheadings in yer own bak yard?

..wheer doo yoo live?

..rough neighborhood..

..move, Alley_Kat..

X(

Mezro
09-24-2004, 01:36 PM
I'm just glad those SOBs haven't captured any US soldiers lately. That would really piss me off.

The cat and mouse game will be all over if one US soldier is beheaded. The rest of the troops will wipe out everything that moves.

Mezro...this whole situation is just nasty...

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 01:39 PM
..yoo had t2wo beheadings in yer own bak yard?

..wheer doo yoo live?

..rough neighborhood..

..move, Alley_Kat..

X(

you know what I was talking about, Phil

Mezro
09-24-2004, 01:40 PM

Charity begins at home.

Mezro...150 billion on a country that pretty much hates us...what a waste of our tax dollars...

Mezro
09-24-2004, 01:43 PM
I would rather be sacraficed and hope that running after these bastards can help ensure that my future family generations don't ever have to witness what I had to in my own backyard -- twice.

Print out this post and read it 10 years from now.

Mezro...see if you feel the same then...

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 03:57 PM
10 years from now? I'll probably have kids by then and damn right I'd risk my life in hopes of protecting them

frets5150
09-25-2004, 09:49 AM
So why don't you go over there and trade places with that poor guy
who is gonna get his head chopped off. Oh by the way where are all
the W M D. Almost 1 YEAR and we did'nt even find a slingshot...Hope you like this picture what is going to be your excuse for this picture..

pic courtesy of EVH FANATIC

Seshmeister
09-25-2004, 11:04 AM
Charity begins at home.

Mezro...150 billion on a country that pretty much hates us...what a waste of our tax dollars...

Absofuckinglutely.

Plus 1000 lives...

Switch84
09-25-2004, 11:06 AM
NO

:eek: :confused: As a person that has actually served in the military and seen some horrendous shit, I think this is bravado talking, Ally! This is armchair quarterbacking at best. I never thought I'd have to describe my experience as "Gulf War Pt. 1! " Yet, here we are, stuck in the middle of some unnecessary shit that (unfortunately) wasn't resolved my go around.

It's very easy to wax poetic about what one would do from the comforts and safety of Manhattan (or Atlanta, or Detroit, or anywhere in the USA.) It's a whole 'nother story when you feel that blade on your throat.......

Rest in Peace, Mr. Armstrong, Mr. Hensley (and the unfortunate others.) I'm sorry we've failed you.....:(

Mezro
09-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
It's very easy to wax poetic about what one would do from the comforts and safety of Manhattan (or Atlanta, or Detroit, or anywhere in the USA.) It's a whole 'nother story when you feel that blade on your throat.......

Exactly: everyone is an idealist until reality (and experience) smacks them in the face.

Mezro...you're a cool Kat Ally but I don't believe what you say on this one...

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Fine. You guys don't have to believe what I say and you can downplay it all you want, but I know what's true inside. They hit my backyard and that's all I'll allow them to do.

Ans Switch, I come from a family with many military members. Trust me, I've heard horror stories in details. I've seen changes in people. I'm not completely blind on this.

Switch84
09-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Fine. You guys don't have to believe what I say and you can downplay it all you want, but I know what's true inside. They hit my backyard and that's all I'll allow them to do.

And Switch, I come from a family with many military members. Trust me, I've heard horror stories in details. I've seen changes in people. I'm not completely blind on this.

:( No, I don't believe you. I believe that you believe that you'll willingly make that sacrifice.

I, too come from a military family, yet all of the stories of 'Nam, WW2, and the Korean War that I heard were just second hand. Those were horrible experiences, true, but THEY WEREN'T MINE! I could only fathom what it was like until I put on that uniform and served myself. Even then, my experiences were mine...not my uncles/cousins/etc.

When you stated 'They hit my backyard and that's all I'll allow them to do' I have this question in responce: Were the beheadings of Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, Eugene Armstrong, and Jack Hensley for your amusement? Or does your wrath only rise when those killed are in skyscrapers and hijacked airliners? As fucked up and tragic as 9/11/01 was, compared to the countless horrors committed against mankind across the globe, it was an isolated incident. For the Israelis, it's 9/11 practically EVERYDAY! In the Sudan, Arab terrorists are slaughtering and enslaving fellow Sudanese in the thousands. Rwanda, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Iraq, etc! Yet, we Americans live with blinders on the world until the stench of inhumanity bursts through our front door and rips them off! No, we can't save the world, but we should be more aware of it. After Pearl Harbor, we shouldn't have been that vulnerable anyway!

I pray that you NEVER have to realize the bold and naive statement you made.

Ally_Kat
09-27-2004, 04:33 PM
The videos did nothing but steadfast my stance that these fuckers should never be given in to. I know all about history and current events and the atrocities happening worldwide. You said it yourself, Switch -- Arab terrorists. So why would I want the high-profile ones to be releashed on my account? So they can go continue to plot like Maulvi Abdul Ghaffar, who only got stopped because a foreign gov't raid was successful? What about all the different gov't raids that aren't successful?

I don't think we should give in to any of their demands. Why should we? Fret's question arose that I would see it okay to release these bastards and continue to let them do their terror if I was captured. And no, I wouldn't. I'm sorry; I would have a hard time living with myself especially if those released on my behalf went and struck again.

frets5150
09-28-2004, 03:22 AM
What if godforbid your brother was in the service and got kidnapped
by these bastards.And he was going to be beheaded unless those
hostages were released what would you say then don't release them
cut his head off? God i don't want to even know your answer...

ODShowtime
09-28-2004, 08:33 AM
Those dogs love putting us in that position.

Seshmeister
09-28-2004, 09:20 AM
You said it yourself, Switch -- Arab terrorists. So why would I want the high-profile ones to be releashed on my account?

Actually the two women that they want released have never been charged with anything and just worked for Saddam in his weapons program.

The judge was about to release them but Iraq's freedom and sovereignty was shown to be a nonsense when the US government blocked it.

LoungeMachine
09-28-2004, 09:27 AM
We will see much greater horrors than these beheadings as the war on terror moves foward...

This is the first ELVIS post I have ever agreed with.

the world must be coming to an end

Switch84
09-28-2004, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Seshmeister
[B]Actually the two women that they want released have never been charged with anything and just worked for Saddam in his weapons program.

:cool: Thank you, Sesh! These women weren't charged with ANYTHING! Their only 'crime' is that they worked for Saddam; nothing has been proven to label them as terrorists. Labelling them as terrorists with the 'guilt by association' clause is wrong. Why not make sweeping judgement calls on everything? Let's label all white people as Nazis or KKK white supremist members because their skin color's the same? Let's label all black people as being below the curb (ignorant), criminally-prone, gang-banging crackheads because their skin color's the same? Hey, let's label all business executives as thieving shysters due to the shady practices of the Enron guys and MCI Worldcom?

Do you see how this snap judgement rationale can spin out of control? Nobody should lose their head over misinformatiion and political propaganda. Let those women go. If (and that's a big 'IF') there's concrete evidence proving their 'terroristic activities', then prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Until then, no other innocent civilian (American or otherwise) should be scapegoated over it.

ELVIS
09-28-2004, 12:17 PM
An alternative to letting them go would be to cut their heads off...

Switch84
09-28-2004, 02:11 PM
An alternative to letting them go would be to cut their heads off...

:eek: :eek: Jesus, then the streets of Iraq would turn into a macabre bowling alley.....

Angel
09-28-2004, 03:00 PM
As fucked up and tragic as 9/11/01 was, compared to the countless horrors committed against mankind across the globe, it was an isolated incident. For the Israelis, it's 9/11 practically EVERYDAY! In the Sudan, Arab terrorists are slaughtering and enslaving fellow Sudanese in the thousands. Rwanda, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Iraq, etc! Yet, we Americans live with blinders on the world until the stench of inhumanity bursts through our front door and rips them off! No, we can't save the world, but we should be more aware of it. After Pearl Harbor, we shouldn't have been that vulnerable anyway!

Switch, my dear! This is one of the reason's I love you so much! Thank you for showing me that SOME of you take the blinders off once in awhile!...

And I KNOW this is a TOTALLY RACIST statement, but why does it seem like "black Americans" see the world more clearly than their white counterparts?

ELVIS
09-28-2004, 03:01 PM
:eek: :eek: Jesus, then the streets of Iraq would turn into a macabre bowling alley.....

BTW, I don't advocate such an idea...

ELVIS
09-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Angel
why does it seem like "black Americans" see the world more clearly than their white counterparts?

Id like to hear why you seem to think such a thing...

Mezro
09-28-2004, 03:35 PM
And I KNOW this is a TOTALLY RACIST statement, but why does it seem like "black Americans" see the world more clearly than their white counterparts?

Simple: welfare and affirmative action.

Mezro...when you have a free ride there is plenty time to sit around and think...especially when someone else is supporting you...

Switch84
09-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Switch, my dear! This is one of the reason's I love you so much! Thank you for showing me that SOME of you take the blinders off once in awhile!...

:D Thanks, Angel! Because I've seen more of the world and was raised to be more compassionate and aware of the world it's normal for me.

Hmmm, my answer for the 'totally racsist' observation you made is that it's NOT racist. My family's African acestors didn't exactly get invited here on the "Love Boat". y'all. I think (no, I KNOW) that African American compassion and empathy for the world's downtrodden is due to the fact that we're targets of that same cruelty at home. Most white Americans have a 'God' complex whereas they see themselves as 'blessed by God' to 'rule' the so-called lower beings and that misguided arrogance infects the entire planet, especially areas where people of color reside. Osama and his band of hooligans isn't new; the American version is the KKK and other Aryan-driven extremist groups. It wasn't that long ago when a black man in Texas (James Byrd) was chained to the back of a pick-up truck and dragged to his death by Aryan-affiliated white men. Just as the American hostages were snatched from their homes and beheaded, black Americans were frequently snatched from their homes (in the dead of night) and lynched. Listen to Billie Holiday's song, "Strange Fruit"...it's a haunting and disturbing view into the horrors Americans inflicted on fellow Americans. This country isn't innocent by a long shot! And the atrocities committed against the Native Americans are even more horrid.

But, dear Angel, that "Ugly American" resides in most of us, regardless of color/religion/whatever! We've been privileged and pampered and spoiled; we almost expect the world to kiss our ass! It's that selective amnesia of our beginnings that keeps us blind in our own arrogance.

My question to the nation is, how can we expect to effectively rid the world of terrorism when we refuse to clean it up out of our own backyard? Or is it more palatible to ignore the neo-Nazis and the KKK because they look like you? Well, they sure as fuck don't look like me and I want those hate-driven, Christian-Jihad motherfuckers disbanded and eradicated, too!

I hope that answers your question, Angel!

Switch84
09-28-2004, 04:39 PM
Simple: welfare and affirmative action.

Mezro...when you have a free ride there is plenty time to sit around and think...especially when someone else is supporting you...

:p Wow, was that your snippy 'bitch slap' to my Roth Broad's statement? She meant no harm...our Canuck neighbors aren't bogged down by racial issues like we 'Muricans are.......

Mezro
09-28-2004, 04:55 PM
:p Wow, was that your snippy 'bitch slap' to my Roth Broad's statement? She meant no harm...our Canuck neighbors aren't bogged down by racial issues like we 'Muricans are.......

:D Or something like that.

Mezro...I just got on a roll...or maybe it was a rag...

Switch84
09-28-2004, 05:07 PM
:D Or something like that.

Mezro...I just got on a roll...or maybe it was a rag...

:D Yeah, me too! Explaining our country's flaws is tough! No country's perfect, but we really do have some fucked up issues, though.

LMMFAOBT

ELVIS
09-28-2004, 06:18 PM
My question to the nation is, how can we expect to effectively rid the world of terrorism when we refuse to clean it up out of our own backyard?

I think we are doing a reasonable job of cleaning our own backyard...

The Greater New orleans area, for example, is light years from where it was ten years ago...

Angel
09-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Id like to hear why you seem to think such a thing...

Simple observation. I first started feeling this way when I worked for a Jazz Society, the MAJORITY of the white artists we brought up for shows were arrogant pricks that thought their shit didn't stink, yet the MAJORITY of the black artists seemed to have a more "Canuck" way of thinking - empathy and compassion for others.

Angel
09-28-2004, 06:42 PM

Unfortunately hon, that's not really true. The way we treat our own native canadians (Indians), is atrocious! and as we allow more immigration, the racism is growing as well... :(

Angel
09-28-2004, 06:43 PM
I think we are doing a reasonable job of cleaning our own backyard...

The Greater New orleans area, for example, is light years from where it was ten years ago...

From what I hear that is true, and you must admit, New York sure isn't the scary place it once was!

Switch84
09-30-2004, 06:08 AM
Unfortunately hon, that's not really true. The way we treat our own native canadians (Indians), is atrocious! and as we allow more immigration, the racism is growing as well... :(

:( What are people afraid of? If everybody looked/prayed/acted/etc the same, this world would be boring as FUCK!

Angel, send some of those hottie bodied male Natives to the ATL for ME! I'll treat them right...

HUBBA! HUBBA!

LMMFAOBT

frets5150
09-30-2004, 06:34 AM
What if godforbid your brother was in the service and got kidnapped
by these bastards.And he was going to be beheaded unless those
hostages were released what would you say then don't release them
cut his head off? God i don't want to even know your answer...

KAT It's been 2 days since i have asked this question.
How come you have not answered it yet usually your're
quick to answer my post's.I would really like to know.
Please do tell.

Switch84
09-30-2004, 07:04 AM
Please do tell.

:) I'm hoping that she'll not pick a prisoner's life over her brother's....

frets5150
09-30-2004, 08:33 AM
:) I'm hoping that she'll not pick a prisoner's life over her brother's....

That's why she's not answering the question.Because she knows she
don't wanna see those cocksuckers dancing around with her brothers
head. But if she says realese the hostages she does'nt wanna admit
i am right and she is wrong.

Ally_Kat
09-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Please do tell.

That's why she's not answering the question.Because she knows she
don't wanna see those cocksuckers dancing around with her brothers
head. But if she says realese the hostages she does'nt wanna admit
i am right and she is wrong.

Dude, I go to school and so I don't get to examine every thread in every forum (I've been having to say that a lot lately. WTF) I honestly didn't see the new question.

If my brother got kidnapped, he's going to be killed. What is the hostage release ratio? Like 2? It's a risk of this war -- a risk we have to accept.

frets5150
09-30-2004, 10:34 AM
So your answer is behead him instead of releasing the hostages...

lms2
09-30-2004, 11:30 AM
I think her answer is that WAR is HELL. If we are volunteering people to go be beheaded, I am sure most of us are not going to pick our friends and family... thats a no brainer and doesn't deserve an answer.

Truth is this. Go to the nursery at your local hospital and look at all the babies there. Then try to tell me which ones are going to be doctors, lawyers, murderers or druggies... The only thing you can honestly tell me about any of those babies, is that they were born, and they will die. Regardless of race, religion, etc.

The indians hit the nail on the head. See, before riding off into battle, they would say..."This is a good day to die." No, they were not kamakazi pilots... Live free or die trying. Go ahead, free ten prisoners to save the life of one hostage... its noble, but if it is not gods plan, they guy, or gal, could croak of a heart attack walking away from his captors. The ONLY sure thing in life, is death.

Freeing the prisoners does not guarantee the hostages release. Thats the bad thing about war. Sometimes people tell lies. They are in prison for a reason. Lets just give in to this one little demand-I am sure it will result in world peace. Don't you agree?

frets5150
09-30-2004, 01:38 PM
No this is bullshit already;i asked a simple question.I'll say it again
if her brother was there and he had 2 options 1 die if the 2 hostages
were not realeased or 2 let the 2 hostages go and live.what would she
want done everyone is tiptoeing around this question.And yes this question does deserve an answer.

lms2
09-30-2004, 02:03 PM
I believe she did answer your question.

If my brother got kidnapped, he's going to be killed. It's a risk of this war -- a risk we have to accept.

What do you want her to say? That she would GLADLY sacrifice her brothers life to keep two prisoners in jail... or do you just get a thrill from harassing her?

Lets just give in to this one little demand-I am sure it will result in world peace. Don't you agree?

Sgt Schultz
09-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by lms2
I think her answer is that WAR is HELL. If we are volunteering people to go be beheaded, I am sure most of us are not going to pick our friends and family... thats a no brainer and doesn't deserve an answer.

Truth is this. Go to the nursery at your local hospital and look at all the babies there. Then try to tell me which ones are going to be doctors, lawyers, murderers or druggies... The only thing you can honestly tell me about any of those babies, is that they were born, and they will die. Regardless of race, religion, etc.

The indians hit the nail on the head. See, before riding off into battle, they would say..."This is a good day to die." No, they were not kamakazi pilots... Live free or die trying. Go ahead, free ten prisoners to save the life of one hostage... its noble, but if it is not gods plan, they guy, or gal, could croak of a heart attack walking away from his captors. The ONLY sure thing in life, is death.

Freeing the prisoners does not guarantee the hostages release. Thats the bad thing about war. Sometimes people tell lies. They are in prison for a reason. Lets just give in to this one little demand-I am sure it will result in world peace. Don't you agree?

Ahh a fresh breeze of common sense and reality. Thank you Ims 2, (wipes tear from eye) thank you.

Angel
09-30-2004, 02:44 PM
:( What are people afraid of? If everybody looked/prayed/acted/etc the same, this world would be boring as FUCK!

Angel, send some of those hottie bodied male Natives to the ATL for ME! I'll treat them right...

HUBBA! HUBBA!

LMMFAOBT

I hear ya girlfriend!! (I won't let you have any of the hot-bodied African immigrants, with those drop dead eyes! HUBBA HUBBA!!) - but I'll see what I can do for ya on the Native end of things. ;)

lms2
09-30-2004, 02:45 PM
LOL. Your avatar cracks me up.

Switch84
09-30-2004, 03:21 PM
(I won't let you have any of the hot-bodied African immigrants, with those drop dead eyes! HUBBA HUBBA!!)

:o :wow2: Grrl, you can keep them! I don't want them! Most of the male African immigrants I've come across don't hold back with their disgust for Americans of African descent. They feel we are tainted because we're not "PURE" i.e. the mixed racial make-up.

Fuck them, anyways!

It doesn't make a difference to those head-chopping terrorists in Iraq: American is American...they'd chop off my head just like they would an American of Irish descent!

Ally_Kat
09-30-2004, 04:32 PM
No this is bullshit already;i asked a simple question.I'll say it again
if her brother was there and he had 2 options 1 die if the 2 hostages
were not realeased or 2 let the 2 hostages go and live.what would she
want done everyone is tiptoeing around this question.And yes this question does deserve an answer.

I would want everyone to know what a great guy he was and pray that his suffering wasn't too much.

Dude, you don't get it, do you? You don't get a choice in this matter. You die. It's a risk of this war. I don't go wishing death upon my brother, but I realize that if he does enlist, which is looking pretty good right now, that there is this risk he and our family might be in the same situation that those who have been kidnapped and their families were/are in.

You can blame Bush for not letting free those we spend time and effort going after for one reason or the other, but in the end, you just don't get it. You think if we let those captured free that this will all go away and we'll be doing good in sparing lives. No. Everytime they want to make another demand, they'll just capture another person and threaten us. Why? Because they know they can get their way with us by doing such.

Maybe you want to live under that kind of control, but I don't. And I know that most Americans don't.

And until you realize that, you'll keep giving me hypothetical situations.

So who next? One of my parents? My fiance? My father-in-law?

This time when I don't answer you, it won't be because I'm in class.

Ally_Kat
09-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Go ahead, free ten prisoners to save the life of one hostage... its noble, but if it is not gods plan, they guy, or gal, could croak of a heart attack walking away from his captors. The ONLY sure thing in life, is death.

Thank you. That is my sentiment on life and death, exactly. If it is my time, then it is my time. Nothing will change that. I can accept that humans do not have a control on that aspect.

lms2
09-30-2004, 06:13 PM
Your Welcome Ally_Kat, but honestly, I was just seeing if I could kill this thread with a little does of honesty too. ;)

frets5150
09-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Ok so if you seen your brother on tv begging for his life you rather see
him killed instead of giving into their demands YOUR SICK...Let your brother read this see what he think's.Consider this thread closed.

lms2
09-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Its called PRIDE. What makes you so sure that her brother would beg for his life?

See, there are two kinds of people who get mugged. One says okay, heres my wallet... please don't kill me. The other says bring it on ass hole. The funny thing is the one who hands over the wallet probably has a couple of hundred dollars and a fistful of credit cards in it. The guy willing to fight to the death probably has ten bucks. Its the whole principal of the matter. :D Now can you guess which one if the more likely target?

Switch84
09-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Its called PRIDE. What makes you so sure that her brother would beg for his life?

See, there are two kinds of people who get mugged. One says okay, heres my wallet... please don't kill me. The other says bring it on ass hole. The funny thing is the one who hands over the wallet probably has a couple of hundred dollars and a fistful of credit cards in it. The guy willing to fight to the death probably has ten bucks. Its the whole principal of the matter. :D Now can you guess which one if the more likely target?

:rolleyes: Have you ever been mugged? Have you ever faced any type of invasive, life-threatening event? I have, and I'll tell you from EXPERIENCE, fighting back doesn't make the thug check you off of his victim list! If anything, fighting back provoked the fucker to hurt me even MORE. I got the last laugh, but it was touch and go for a moment there, and I was scared! Some fear is healthy, even warranted in certain situations (it's like an alarm for your survival instincts to kick in, the big adreneline rush.) Do you not think soldiers in battle feel fear? The key is not to let it consume you, but that's a hard thing to grasp for some folks.

When some hooded terrorist has you by the hair and slicing a blade across your throat, there's nothing wrong with being afraid! And that doesn't mean you're a coward for being afraid, either.

lms2
09-30-2004, 11:04 PM
[BSome fear is healthy, even warranted in certain situations (it's like an alarm for your survival instincts to kick in, the big adreneline rush.) Do you not think soldiers in battle feel fear? The key is not to let it consume you, but that's a hard thing to grasp for some folks.
[/B]

I never said anything about there being something wrong with being afraid. Its when you DO let it control you that your screwed. Do you honestly think that begging for your life is going to do anything except prolong the game for the terrorist? Courage does not mean never being afraid. Courage is facing your fear and coming out stronger.

I am not a target-and it shows in the way I walk, the way I talk and the way I carry myself. It is a proven fact that some people make themselves vulnerable to attack because they look and act like a victim. If you think you are beaten you are.

Have I ever been in a situation where my life is in real danger.... Define that. Have I run with the big boys who carry guns and play for keeps. Yes, has my mouth gotten me in trouble a time or two... Yes... Have I ever thought okay, this is the moment i'm cashing in my chips. No. Now there have been times people ask me do you realize how close you just came to being killed???? and I just shrugged it off. Bravery, no. Massive drugs and an I don't give a shit attitude. Yes. Stupidity, Mostly, but, I will walk anywhere, anytime... BECAUSE I CAN. I trust in God and his plan for me.

You know what they say. Only the good die young, and if thats true, i'm gonna be here forever!

Now are you baiting me, or are you seriously suggesting that if we hand over a few prisoners everyone is going to go away happy? Maybe we could just settle these issues over a nice friendly game of five card stud?

Do you honestly believe that the way to curb mugging is to hand your wallet over to some street punk who wants drug money?

HELLVIS
10-01-2004, 12:59 AM
Damn!

HELLVIS
10-01-2004, 01:00 AM
You don't kill threads. You enhance them.

Ally_Kat
10-01-2004, 01:16 AM
Ok so if you seen your brother on tv begging for his life you rather see
him killed instead of giving into their demands YOUR SICK...Let your brother read this see what he think's.Consider this thread closed.

Like lms asked, how are you so sure that he would be begging for his life? Just because you'd cry your eyes out and pee your pants...

Ally_Kat
10-01-2004, 01:21 AM
I believe she did answer your question.
What do you want her to say? That she would GLADLY sacrifice her brothers life to keep two prisoners in jail... or do you just get a thrill from harassing her?

Looks like oyu got your answer, hun --

Ok so if you seen your brother on tv begging for his life you rather see him killed instead of giving into their demands YOUR SICK...Let your brother read this see what he think's.Consider this thread closed.

Thing is he just read it and got offended. Offended that some guy thought he would show weakness for those pricks who live off it.

lms2
10-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by HELLVIS
You don't kill threads. You enhance them.

LMAO. Not too many people think so... but your kind words will get ya a vote. :D

lms2
10-01-2004, 02:12 AM
oops. I guess I already had voted for you. Well Thanks anyway.

lms2
10-01-2004, 02:14 AM
Looks like oyu got your answer, hun --

Thing is he just read it and got offended. Offended that some guy thought he would show weakness for those pricks who live off it.

Yeah. Sorry to but in like that, but I couldn't help it. He was badgering you for a bull shit answer.

So is this thread "closed"? LMAO on that one.

Ally_Kat
10-01-2004, 02:44 AM
Yep. And the only reasons he started this thread was to either to get me to say he was right and I was wrong or to keep saying I was sick and full of shit. Why this couldn't have stayed in the other htread, I do not know.

But whatever. I guess some people cannot fathom people reacting or looking at things differently than they do.

5 bucks says he'll chime in with some other question or continue how I'm some horrible monster.

lms2
10-01-2004, 02:47 AM
You're probably right. But we'll see.

Switch84
10-01-2004, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lms2
[B]
I am not a target-and it shows in the way I walk, the way I talk and the way I carry myself. It is a proven fact that some people make themselves vulnerable to attack because they look and act like a victim. If you think you are beaten you are.

Wrong. ANYBODY can be a 'target'. Nobody's 'crime-proof'. That's the nature of the beast. You can try not to make yourself so vulnerable, and it's survivable.

Have I ever been in a situation where my life is in real danger.... Define that. Have I run with the big boys who carry guns and play for keeps. Yes, has my mouth gotten me in trouble a time or two... Yes... Have I ever thought okay, this is the moment i'm cashing in my chips. No. Now there have been times people ask me do you realize how close you just came to being killed???? and I just shrugged it off. Bravery, no. Massive drugs and an I don't give a shit attitude. Yes. Stupidity, Mostly, but, I will walk anywhere, anytime... BECAUSE I CAN. I trust in God and his plan for me.

So, God is your back-up when you deliberately play wanna-be bad ass and your back gets knocked up against the wall? Is God and His mercy a play toy for you? Oh, He's the master at giving 'Tough Love' lessons.

Why are you so paranoid about someone 'baiting you'? Is this not an open forum to share information and discuss things? I truly don't have the interest (or time) to goad someone for any reason. I'm merely curious about a person that sports a "Rambo" view of military and/or hostage situations and hasn't served ONE DAY in the U.S. Armed Forces, that's all. Good for you that you tempt fate and get away with it (so far); Wow, what luck you have, and Lady Luck being the fickle being she is, will always run out on you, too.

Living smart doesn't mean living scared. I don't have to prove how 'bad ass' I am. I prefer the Teddy Roosevelt method myself......

Speak softly, but carry a big stick.

Switch84
10-01-2004, 12:46 PM
:) If it seems that Fret5150 is baiting you, just don't respond to it. Maybe I'm giving folks too much credit, but I think he's really intrigued by your answers. Truth is, all of us are just waxing poetic and talking shit, because neither of us have loved ones in that situation!

And yes, war is Hell. I wouldn't try to trivialize it, unlike folks that have never been there. I support my fellow troops 100% and pray for them daily. It shouldn't have been an Iraq Pt.2, anyway!

God help us ALL.....

lms2
10-01-2004, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lms2
[B]Wrong. ANYBODY can be a 'target'. Nobody's 'crime-proof'. That's the nature of the beast. You can try not to make yourself so vulnerable, and it's survivable.

Anyone can be a victim. That is not the same as being a target.

So, God is your back-up when you deliberately play wanna-be bad ass and your back gets knocked up against the wall? Is God and His mercy a play toy for you? Oh, He's the master at giving 'Tough Love' lessons.

I don't view God as being merciful nor do I see accepting God's will as using him as a play toy. I believe that God expects us to know in our hearts what is right, to believe in that and to consider it worth defending. I do not play deliberate bad ass... though there have been times in my life when I did. However, when someone asks a question... I give them an honest answer. When someone attacks, I fight back. I do not walk around looking for trouble, but when it finds me, I'm ready.

Why are you so paranoid about someone 'baiting you'? Is this not an open forum to share information and discuss things? I truly don't have the interest (or time) to goad someone for any reason. I'm merely curious about a person that sports a "Rambo" view of military and/or hostage situations and hasn't served ONE DAY in the U.S. Armed Forces, that's all. Good for you that you tempt fate and get away with it (so far); Wow, what luck you have, and Lady Luck being the fickle being she is, will always run out on you, too.

I am not paranoid...what makes you say I am paranoid. Who have you been talking to that would think I was paranoid. :D I asked you a simple question. Why are you so defensive? Your attitude says you are not the type of person to cater to a lay down and die type of attitude... Your words seem to be saying otherwise. I simply asked, is that your honest opinon that we should release the prisoners? That we should turn our streets over to gangs and druggies so that we might live another day in fear?

Rambo??? Everybodys got to have a hero. Do you not see that by giving in now to save one or two lifes is discrediting the thousands of lifes already lost. I don't support this war per se. In the same thread where you read that I had not served ONE DAY in the military, you also had the opportunity to read that I do not believe this war is about anything but the almighty dollar. BUT, we are not discussing waging war, we are talking about finishing whats been started... Like it or not. If we walk away now, we will start over from square one with less credibility and those efforts put forth thus far will have been for naught. Too late to close the barn door so to speak.

Living smart doesn't mean living scared. I don't have to prove how 'bad ass' I am. I prefer the Teddy Roosevelt method myself......

Speak softly, but carry a big stick.

And that comment is exactly what makes me question how sincere you are in your position. Why carry a big stick, if you don't intend to use it?

lms2
10-01-2004, 01:26 PM
And as for Lady Lucky... Some people take their luck, and other make it. When life hands you lemons... make lemonade.

:) I support my fellow troops 100% and pray for them daily. It shouldn't have been an Iraq Pt.2, anyway!

God help us ALL.....

Amen to that.

Switch84
10-01-2004, 01:55 PM
:lol: BUWHAHAHAHAHA, oh SHIT!!! "Let's run around kicking everybody's ass! Let's not attempt to negotiate! Let's worship a fictional character from a Stallone movie!" This is some funny shit! Dude, you're better than LENO! Look out, CHRIS ROCK!

I just LOVE your 100-excuses-for-not-wearing-the-uniform humor! Give me some MORE! Man, you're the greatest! I'll never listen to my Sam Kinison, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle cds ever AGAIN! You reign supreme! I bow to your comedic gift!

:D The REAL power in having power is knowing when to use it (And to RESPECT that power). This I was taught in bootcamp. The REAL military's approach isn't to stupidly run amuck and fuck people up, but with strategy and skill, WE WILL.

That's what the Teddy Roosevelt quote is all about: Speak softly (no need for jumping a motherfucker from the get go. Most of the political wheelings and dealings are through negotiations, not ass-kicking.)

BUT, carry a big stick (When negotiations fail and motherfuckers want to act stupid, THEN you kick their asses!)

You're alright with me, even though we don't agree on alot (like your talking about all things military and you haven't served; that's a thorn in EVERY veteran's side.)

Agreeing to disagree; that's all good with me.

NUTHIN BUT YEAH!

lms2
10-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Now are you baiting me, or are you seriously suggesting that if we hand over a few prisoners everyone is going to go away happy? Maybe we could just settle these issues over a nice friendly game of five card stud?

Do you honestly believe that the way to curb mugging is to hand your wallet over to some street punk who wants drug money?

It it the military back ground in you that keeps you from answering these simple questions.

I just LOVE your 100-excuses-for-not-wearing-the-uniform humor

Don't recall listing 100... just one.

The REAL military's approach isn't to stupidly run amuck and fuck people up,

Prove it...

That's what the Teddy Roosevelt quote is all about: Speak softly (no need for jumping a motherfucker from the get go. Most of the political wheelings and dealings are through negotiations, not ass-kicking.)

Sorry, todays not my day for negotiating. Should we have tried that before or after 9-11? I am not the one attacking here. I entered this in defense mode. You only feel like you are being attacked. ;)

BUT, carry a big stick (When negotiations fail and motherfuckers want to act stupid, THEN you kick their asses!)

I am a little confused on your idea of "when negotiations fail". Could you elaborate? In my books, when someone is getting their head chopped off, negotiations don't seem to be working in their favor.

(like your talking about all things military and you haven't served; that's a thorn in EVERY veteran's side.)

My taxes paid your wages... how long have you been out of the military? Is the hostility coming because you wish you were in Iraq. Were those your glory days? Are you bitter about your experiences in the military? What exactly do you want me to say. All hail the mighty Switch because she served and protected our worthless asses?

You're alright with me, even though we don't agree on alot
Agreeing to disagree; that's all good with me. NUTHIN BUT YEAH!

:D Its all good. We are on the same side after all.