PDA

View Full Version : Man Shoots Wife, Mistakes Her for Monkey

rustoffa
09-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Story from yahoo (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=4&u=/nm/20040922/od_nm/people_malaysia_dc)

Man Shoots Wife, Mistakes Her for Monkey

Wed Sep 22, 8:44 AM ET

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - A Malaysian man shot and killed his wife after he mistook her for a monkey picking fruit in a tree behind their house, the New Straits Times said on Wednesday.

The man, 70, is being held by police for causing death through recklessness after he fired a shotgun at what he thought was a monkey in a mangosteen tree on Monday, the newspaper said.

His wife, 68, had used a ladder to climb into the tree and was picking the tropical fruit when she was shot. She was pronounced dead on arrival at a hospital, the paper said. The couple lived in central Malaysia and had raised 13 children.

ALinChainz
09-22-2004, 03:21 PM
"Damn it honey, I told you about not shaving ..."

Mezro
09-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Oh fuck, that story made me laugh.

Mezro...here is the man who shot his wife...

ThrillsNSpills
09-22-2004, 08:10 PM
:monkey: :gun:

most monkeys use ladders so I could understand the confusion..?

sounds like he just had enough

EdwardVanHalen1
08-20-2005, 01:12 AM
lol

EdwardVanHalen1
08-20-2005, 01:24 AM
the story in pictures

:monkey:= :tits: :bananna: :dork::gun: :cry: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Soul Reaper
08-20-2005, 07:32 AM
if she looked like a monkey, i would understand

indeed, all monkeys climb trees with ladders don't they?!

John Holmes
08-20-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Story from yahoo (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=4&u=/nm/20040922/od_nm/people_malaysia_dc)

Man Shoots Wife, Mistakes Her for Monkey

Wed Sep 22, 8:44 AM ET

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - A Malaysian man shot and killed his wife after he mistook her for a monkey picking fruit in a tree behind their house, the New Straits Times said on Wednesday.

The man, 70, is being held by police for causing death through recklessness after he fired a shotgun at what he thought was a monkey in a mangosteen tree on Monday, the newspaper said.

His wife, 68, had used a ladder to climb into the tree and was picking the tropical fruit when she was shot. She was pronounced dead on arrival at a hospital, the paper said. The couple lived in central Malaysia and had raised 13 children.

Are you sure they weren't a ****** couple living in Malaysia? That would explain how the husband had her mistaken for a monkey.

Why are chimps always frowning? ... a million years they are going to turn into ******s.

Bill Lumbergh
08-22-2005, 05:58 PM
When did Holmes get this new idiotic persona?