PDA

View Full Version : Hey! SI Back from Summer Hiatus!

Sweet Irony
09-22-2004, 04:57 PM
I have successfully taken a break from all things that dont talk out loud to me---and had a great summer!
We actually went AWAY (Wellesley Mass) for a wedding and it was a lot of fun....(Jay was ringbearer... and requested VH at the reception~~ had to tell the DJ what CD to find Little Guitars on, and then the jerk didnt even play it for him! lol)
Everything here has been really cool--cooking out, hanging out at night with the torches blazing, going in the little pool, home improvements...blah..blah...
OK, I admit it--I was going to ask whats been going on here, but Ive been keeping an eye on things...hmmmm...a lot of repititious threads?! ;)
Anyway, to all my friends here---I hope youre all happy and enjoying life....Ill be around more now, and ready to contribute to the well being of the Army! :D Ill try to cook up some more 'multiple-birth' beauties threads (like the Dahms)...and maybe some other interesting topics, none of which will contain the name 'FAB'....(there cant possibly be anything more to say, is there!?!)

Heres to ya, my buddies! :tits: :angel:

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Happy to see ya, SI. You probably won't be seeing much of me around here unfortunately. It appears I'm not welcome anymore. :(

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Hey I thought we were playing who's in the Faking box at your site??

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:03 PM
Some of us were trying to play...others of us were trying to fuck it up.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Some of us were trying to play...others of us were trying to fuck it up.

LOL. Now don't be bitter.:D

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Wolfie was my guess!! Seriously I thought it was a good guess!!!!

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
LOL. Now don't be bitter.:D

How else would you expect such a cunt to be?

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 05:07 PM
How long does it take Ally to answer the question??

Rikk
How else would you expect such a cunt to be?

:D Aww, you.;)

I mean, it was very hard for me to get over being banned. I was going to be such a great poster at...TormentedVHFans.com. But instead I was banned. And I was innocent!!!

I WANT AN APPEAL!!!:D

lms2
Welcome back Sweet Irony. Glad you had a nice break. We all need those from time to time. :D I will be looking forward to some of those new threads.

Chelle, I think whether or not you are welcome here is up to you. So far, from what I have read, everyone has said they don't have a problem with you, but with the company you keep. For the most part, I am surprised people have been patient as long as they have. This site is not particularly known for its manners and civility.

Rikk
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
How long does it take ally to answer the question??

Hey, look at all the fun you're having and I'm being left out!:p

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 05:09 PM
Hey, look at all the fun you're having and I'm being left out!:p

Shaddup Air I'm trying to win the faking game!!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Welcome back Sweet Irony. Glad you had a nice break. We all need those from time to time. :D I will be looking forward to some of those new threads.

Chelle, I think whether or not you are welcome here is up to you. So far, from what I have read, everyone has said they don't have a problem with you, but with the company you keep. For the most part, I am surprised people have been patient as long as they have. This site is not particularly known for its manners and civility.

Good post, babe.

Yup, lms never actually did anything to piss me off too much until she insulted a few of my friends. But not in a major way.

But her defending FAB and not shutting up about FAB being banned after how many times she's done it, just because FAB didn't attack HER this time, made me kinda annoyed. Ridiculous, really.

Anyway, I could give a shit one way or the other whether or not Chelle posts here.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Shaddup Air I'm trying to win the faking game!!

You're being so mean to me! Please stop!

It's morons like you that actually like UNCHAINED and don't recognize what a better song SPANKED is that make me sick!!!:mad:

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 05:11 PM
You're faking BANNED!!!!

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Chelle, I think whether or not you are welcome here is up to you.

Well, I'm not going to cyber with any of the guys and I'm not going to post nude pictures and I'm not going to stop stating my opinion just because it's unpopular and I really don't appreciate being called a cunt. So I guess that pretty much makes me unwelcome, huh?

lms2
09-22-2004, 05:23 PM
At least you aren't being ignored? :confused:

Has Rikk been asking you to cyber with him? Damn you Rikk. You cheating little thing you... (just kidding baby, you know that)

I am sure that if you just tell whoever has been asking you to cyber that you are really not into that sort of thing, you will be surprised how many of them aren't either. A little flirting here and there is fun though... but they treat women that deserve respect with respect.

You don't have to post a nude pic... they will photoshop it!

Okay, they use the C word a lot... is this new? I don't think so... As a matter of fact, I have even seen you use it...

Sweet Irony
09-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Well anyway!

Hi you guys!

lol :D

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Well, I'm not going to cyber with any of the guys and I'm not going to post nude pictures and I'm not going to stop stating my opinion just because it's unpopular and I really don't appreciate being called a cunt. So I guess that pretty much makes me unwelcome, huh?

Who the fuck would want to cyber with you???

JESUS CHRIST!!! And as far as I know, there isn't any actual cybering here. I certainly haven't done it. And if I were to, it wouldn't be you (sorry if that sounds mean).

To top it off, you're now playing victim. Well, quit it. You're right...people have a right to disagree. And I have a right to my opinion. And so do other people. And if I want to call you a hypocrite, I will. But I proved a point. All I did was post some pro-Hagar stuff at your site and then state that the site was boring and I was immediately banned. What I did was less than what FAB did. So, do you care to explain your reasoning now, Chelle?:)

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi SI! I missed you. Sorry for screwing up your thread ;)

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Okay, they use the C word a lot... is this new? I don't think so... As a matter of fact, I have even seen you use it...

Yeah, but only she can use it. Again, it's only wrong if something is done to her.:rolleyes:

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:31 PM
So, do you care to explain your reasoning now, Chelle?:)

Tired of you attacking me. Really really tired.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Tired of you attacking me. Really really tired.

LOL. Why is it okay for you to ban people but not the moderators on this site? Or is getting banned from your site nothing compared to getting banned from here?

I really want your answer.

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Well, I'm not going to cyber with any of the guys and I'm not going to post nude pictures

There is a god!!!:D

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:45 PM
LOL. Why is it okay for you to ban people but not the moderators on this site? Or is getting banned from your site nothing compared to getting banned from here?

I never said it wasn't ok for them to ban people. This all started because I simply asked why Fab was banned. One of the mods even said it was a reasonable question to ask, so why do YOU have such a problem with it? Why am I a cunt for asking a reasonable question?

ZahZoo
09-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Welcome back SI!!!!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 06:10 PM
I never said it wasn't ok for them to ban people. This all started because I simply asked why Fab was banned. One of the mods even said it was a reasonable question to ask, so why do YOU have such a problem with it? Why am I a cunt for asking a reasonable question?

LOL. Nice twisting of words here. You are not a cunt for asking a reasonable question. And you didn't just ask why she was banned. You criticized the site and criticized all the people fighting with her, day after day after day. No matter what FAB did, no matter who she threatened, no matter how many dirty tricks she pulled, people also had to put up with you shit. And only because you didn't have a problem with her yourself. And when she was finally banned from spamming this site with her bullshit, you had to criticize again. And some people found it annoying.

Again, some posters really think their history should never enter into how people feel about them. But it's just human to remember the past and help classify that person by their previous actions or past behavior.

Now, are you done crying or do you need a few more moments on your soapbox? Talk all you want. BTW, I'll keep an eye out and make sure you NEVER call anyone a cunt again, since that is also apparently not allowed. Oh, and lemme know when you're a mod again.

Sweet Irony
09-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi Rikk!

Whats up!

Michelle-Ims-and the one and only ZZ! Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rikk
09-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
Hi Rikk!

Whats up!

Michelle-Ims-and the one and only ZZ! Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

How the hell are ya???:D

No hi for Chelle?:p

Cathedral
09-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Welcome back, Mrs. Irony...Glad you had a fun summer, all i've done is work and deal with heartbreak. :(

But all is good now, I'm smiling a little these days.

DON'T BE A STRANGER!

Lqskdiver
09-23-2004, 12:02 AM
A lot of familiar faces in here...how's it going, guys? And hope you had a good summer, SI.

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 12:22 AM
How the hell are ya???:D

No hi for Chelle?:p

unless lms' name is Michelle...

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 12:26 AM

I think it's cuz it's her personal site that she pays for and the only reason you registered there was because you were mocking her and to start shit, and why would she want to allow someone who can sit here and mock her freely to be able to run rampant around her site stirring shit?

You needed an explination for this?

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Wolfie was my guess!! Seriously I thought it was a good guess!!!!

Based on which of the clues in the thread?

How long does it take Ally to answer the question??

Dude, I go to school. Sorry.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Eh, we're just having fun.

Amazing all the different ramifications of this whole FAB thing. Pretty unbelievable. Still, I maintain that banning FAB was no different. And the last few days have proven this.

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 01:12 AM
so wait - you saying you registering at chelle's and stirring shit is the same as to what Fab was banned here for? If memory serves me right, there's some PM threat thing as part of the reason why she wsa banned.

So, no, I would think your reason for banning and Fab's reason for banning were different.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
so wait - you saying you registering at chelle's and stirring shit is the same as to what Fab was banned here for? If memory serves me right, there's some PM threat thing as part of the reason why she wsa banned.

So, no, I would think your reason for banning and Fab's reason for banning were different.

What a great point!:D

But the bottom line is, FAB was doing nothing but invading every thread with her nonsense. By the end, I can't say for sure, but I think the mods were just sick of that. The threats were definitely the icing on the cake. But you should know better, shouldn't you? After all, you banned her.:)

I'm not discounting my banning. I was banned because I was there to cause trouble. But actually, all I technically did was praise Sammy Hagar under a different name and then call the site boring. Basically, I was banned because I was Rikk.

Thus, I find it kinda hypocritical that banning FAB was such an unholy thing. And if you want to still act as if FAB shouldn't really have been banned, why don't you check out what SHE-DEVIL and her other alter egos have been posting tonight.

tjvhou812
09-23-2004, 01:56 AM
you were sayin

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 02:36 AM
But the bottom line is, FAB was doing nothing but invading every thread with her nonsense.

First off, neither side in innocent in this. Maybe she was going into multiple threads and talking, but there was also a gang that was following her or bringing up her name in jokes in others. Oh yes. Don't tell me they weren't. I had to mod it. Random threads light years from being about her were twisted and made about her. So point fingers at her side all you want. There should be some fingers pointing back, but it appears that double standards come into play and they get away clean. I don't think it's fair to lay all the blame about the threads on her.

But you should know better, shouldn't you? After all, you banned her.:)

Oh, look at you trying to be all smart and catch me in something. But I have the last laugh because I didn't. I didn't vote for or against her banning. Some took it as approval for a banning, but it was simply an 'I don't care.' I told them to do whatever they were going to do, because either way they were going to do it. I didn't and still don't know what went on behind the scenes, and neither do I care. It is of no interest to me because even if settled, it would come back a few weeks or months later and be rehashed again. What's the point?

And if you want to still act as if FAB shouldn't really have been banned, why don't you check out what SHE-DEVIL and her other alter egos have been posting tonight.

It seems like you are putting me on a side with this, and obviously, I'm not on a side. I will say this though -- Chelle is good people, been talking to her for years.

But anyhoo, back to the matter at hand --

It seems with all this that it's the same group involved. I honestly thing it's a case of bad blood that keeps getting rehashed. I mean, seriously, there are some screennames that come out of the woodwork whenever there's a bashing thread about her. And they'll come and say the same tired things over and over again. It's all rehashed.

In my opinion, which I know means nothing, this all got played out too much and too far by both parties. Either party could have ignored the other. She could stop making multiple screennames and stop returning in order to stop the continuation of the rehashing and the other parties involved could stop instigating. Making threats is crossing the line, but also, what was said for alleged threats to come to pass. Where they out of nowhere or where they provoked?

And I don't want answers, and I'm not making excuses for anyone. this is what I've seen and most of the reason why I stopped paying attention to all this shit. I seriously feel like I'm dealing with high school teenagers other than grown adults most of the time.

Neither side is fully innocent. Admit that.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 02:43 AM
First off, neither side in innocent in this. Maybe she was going into multiple threads and talking, but there was also a gang that was following her or bringing up her name in jokes in others. Oh yes. Don't tell me they weren't. I had to mod it. Random threads light years from being about her were twisted and made about her. So point fingers at her side all you want. There should be some fingers pointing back, but it appears that double standards come into play and they get away clean. I don't think it's fair to lay all the blame about the threads on her.

Oh, look at you trying to be all smart and catch me in something. But I have the last laugh because I didn't. I didn't vote for or against her banning. Some took it as approval for a banning, but it was simply an 'I don't care.' I told them to do whatever they were going to do, because either way they were going to do it. I didn't and still don't know what went on behind the scenes, and neither do I care. It is of no interest to me because even if settled, it would come back a few weeks or months later and be rehashed again. What's the point?

It seems like you are putting me on a side with this, and obviously, I'm not on a side. I will say this though -- Chelle is good people, been talking to her for years.

But anyhoo, back to the matter at hand --

It seems with all this that it's the same group involved. I honestly thing it's a case of bad blood that keeps getting rehashed. I mean, seriously, there are some screennames that come out of the woodwork whenever there's a bashing thread about her. And they'll come and say the same tired things over and over again. It's all rehashed.

In my opinion, which I know means nothing, this all got played out too much and too far by both parties. Either party could have ignored the other. She could stop making multiple screennames and stop returning in order to stop the continuation of the rehashing and the other parties involved could stop instigating. Making threats is crossing the line, but also, what was said for alleged threats to come to pass. Where they out of nowhere or where they provoked?

And I don't want answers, and I'm not making excuses for anyone. this is what I've seen and most of the reason why I stopped paying attention to all this shit. I seriously feel like I'm dealing with high school teenagers other than grown adults most of the time.

Neither side is fully innocent. Admit that.

Ally, the things I've learned about FAB in the past month have shocked the fucking hell out of me. Frankly, I think she's fucking dangerous. And all of these latest obsessive posts with new usernames only kinda confirms those suspicious. I've heard stories from people I cannot repeat. I am not making that up. Believe me, I don't agree with just bullying someone for fun or instigating nonsense. She's been pulling behind-the-scenes bullshit with people since she got here...including making sure WOLFMAN wouldn't post here because then he'd catch her screwing around. Now, that's really up to her. But when she makes a threat, ordering people not to let him post here or else...well, that's really crossing the line. Very little of what happened at the Army was about the past. But the past was sure an easy way to prove that there was precedence in this case. This was no witch hunt. I don't like bannings.

As for Chelle, I actually don't hate her or anything. I'm sure she's fine. But I don't take kindly to her acting as if this whole thing is her situation to judge. She doesn't know what happened behind the scenes. And frankly, it's none of her damn business. So, she could have ruffled a lot less feathers by not openly criticizing a bunch of good people here.

Granted, what I did yesterday was childish. But also, what I did proved that banning people is sometimes a necessity. And in FAB's case, it was beyond necessity.

I respect you, Ally, and I like your posts. But I won't apologize for what happened to FAB. She is the worst, more hurtful and more hateful poster I've seen in almost five years of posting on these forums. The things I've seen her do and say in PMs and behind people's backs make BIGBADZERO look like a Churchboy.

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 02:45 AM
I like Chelle and I like Rikk....to bad they can't get along :confused: :smilieci:

Rikk
09-23-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
I like Chelle and I like Rikk....to bad they can't get along :confused: :smilieci:

Thanks Scorpio! I guess with Chelle, some relationships are never meant to be friendly.

Five-star for you!

lionsfan
09-23-2004, 02:55 AM

All this talk about 'rehashing' has given me a sudden craving for McDonald's hashbrowns.

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 02:57 AM
Very little of what happened at the Army was about the past. But the past was sure an easy way to prove that there was precedence in this case. This was no witch hunt. I don't like bannings.

Granted, what I did yesterday was childish. But also, what I did proved that banning people is sometimes a necessity. And in FAB's case, it was beyond necessity.

And if so, don't you think this thing could have been done without all the games? Couldn't it have been done without dragging it out? Seriously.

Like I said, I don't know neither do I care, but why in God's little green Earth do you put on this song and dance then?

And I'm not just talking about the recent events in the PMs. I'm talking about the whole thing. There are some involved in this whole song and dance that were on board just for the fact that they could put on this song and dance. it was a game and she was jsut another target.

And you go on that this wasn't a witch hunt. Coulda fooled me with how this was dragged out. I'm not saying that I'm discrediting what you posted, but come on. If she was so evil of a poster, this could have been handled 10 times better. But no, it became this soap opera. Why let it escalate this high if she is so hateful and so spiteful and throws around threats?

But I won't apologize for what happened to FAB.

Never asked you to

Rikk
09-23-2004, 03:03 AM
And if so, don't you think this thing could have been done without all the games? Couldn't it have been done without dragging it out? Seriously.

Like I said, I don't know neither do I care, but why in God's little green Earth do you put on this shong and dance then?

And I'm not just talking about the recent events in the PMs. I'm talking about the whole thing. There are some involved in this whole song and dance that were on board just for the fact that they could put on this shong and dance. it was a game and she was jsut another target.

And you go on that this wasn't a witch hunt. Coulda fooled me with how this was dragged out. I'm not saying that I'm discrediting what you posted, but come on. If she was so evil of a poster, this could have been handled 10 times better. But no, it became this soap opera. Why let it escalate this high if she is so hateful and so spiteful and throws around threats?

She turned it into a soap opera. If you don't know much about this, read before you judge. This started out with a few jokes...I mean MINOR jokes about putting her in the bloody Sheep pen. She freaked out on me and told me I have "no power" here, and all this crap. Who cares about power? It's a message board. But she attacked me and made the PMs. Everyone else got dragged in because she would mention names or make up lies. SHE turned this into a soap opera more than anything else. I would even let it go. Then she would attack me or someone else...again and again.

For Christ's sake, defending Chelle...fine. But defending FAB? She dug her own grave here. She dug her own grave at every site she's been on. And I won't accept stupid accusations that this is also everyone else's fault. Should everyone here be big about it and accept her bullshit, PMs, lies, threats, etc.? She tried to even flaunt all the "power" she had here. She was constantly challenging people. She brought this all on herself. Threatening people because WOLFMAN was coming here was the icing on the cake, frankly.

Sorry, but you don't know the whole situation. And with certain people, you can only play their game. I don't fight like this with people normally. I really don't. I even get along with the damn sheep. But FAB is different. And if you don't see that, then so be it. She's gone, and she can stink up the next site she goes to (when she's run out of aliases).

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 03:23 AM
I wasn't talking about the Sheep Pen thing specifically. This started here looooooooong before the Sheep Pen. Sheep Pen was when I tuned out because it was the same shit over again. It's been dragged out.

And there are others to blame in the complete picture -- not just the Sheep Pen picture. I'm not even talking about the Sheep Pen. There was a lot of shit going on in here (non) that I had to wade thru and pleabargain to try to get to stick to one thread. There was a grouping of people (not just ddlr and a lot of people from another board) who would bring up her name in a thread just to continue the joke and stir shit. They would follow her and attack her with every post, even if it was answering a thread on what kinda of car you drive. And the picture. Oh, those pictures. They still get posted to this day.

I say stop the threads about her and stop responding to her. Why continue to drag it out more? At leat one of you involved is a mod. Why not just lay out the proof and get an IP banning? Leave no door open for this to continue.

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 03:27 AM
ally i like your website...I just thought maybe I could see a picture of you...

Rikk
09-23-2004, 03:47 AM
I wasn't talking about the Sheep Pen thing specifically. This started here looooooooong before the Sheep Pen. Sheep Pen was when I tuned out because it was the same shit over again. It's been dragged out.

And there are others to blame in the complete picture -- not just the Sheep Pen picture. I'm not even talking about the Sheep Pen. There was a lot of shit going on in here (non) that I had to wade thru and pleabargain to try to get to stick to one thread. There was a grouping of people (not just ddlr and a lot of people from another board) who would bring up her name in a thread just to continue the joke and stir shit. They would follow her and attack her with every post, even if it was answering a thread on what kinda of car you drive. And the picture. Oh, those pictures. They still get posted to this day.

I say stop the threads about her and stop responding to her. Why continue to drag it out more? At leat one of you involved is a mod. Why not just lay out the proof and get an IP banning? Leave no door open for this to continue.

If you care to look in one of the threads tonight, she left me a long message, calling me out. What did I do? I didn't respond. I'm tired of this crap. She was asked to leave for a reason. I don't want to even read her crap anymore. As for why she's still posting, well it seems to me that people are doing their best to stop her. But as for this two-sided issue, it seems she's pretty hell-bent on spamming this site with her crap as long as she possibly can...she's even stated as much. And that's just what she was doing before.

I'm not going to sit here while you criticize a TON of people here that insulted her all the time. And you know why? Because she made all those people her enemies by herself. This isn't the "behave children" site. She went around making enemies almost every day, and once this shit hit the boards, people were jumping out of the woodwork. PMs were being posted, she told a lot of lies. And it got to a point of anger during which people (including myself) decided that getting her back was a fair thing to do. She did this herself.

Again, I have no problem with you. But as with Chelle, I don't like the judgmental attitude here. It's easy for you to defend her or call this two-sided...but the one that's trying to spam this board after being banned night after night is the one that everyone hates. And they hated her for good reason. If you don't like all the FAB talk in this specific forum, understood. But funny...the thread we're in right now was started by...hmmm...

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 04:25 AM
you guys could always....kiss,hug....whatever :P and make up

Panamark
09-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Welcome Back Sweet Irony !!!

Panamark
09-23-2004, 06:43 AM
Hope you and hubby are happy little chappies !!! :)

Cathedral
09-23-2004, 10:56 AM
What was the topic of this thread again?

Focus people, focus, lmmfao....

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 01:26 PM
But funny...the thread we're in right now was started by...hmmm...

Huh? I don't get this part...

Rikk
09-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Huh? I don't get this part...

Shit...wrong thread. Sorry. You're right about one thing...there are too many fucking FAB threads. I can't even tell one from the other. Anyway, it was the FABULOUS SHADOW thread that she started.

Guitar Shark
09-23-2004, 05:13 PM
SI, did you get married or was it somebody else? Either way, good to see you. :cool:

Sweet Irony
09-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Well, fuck! This thread is deeeeeeeeep! lol

Hey Lukey, Cat, Mark, and the Shark! :D (Ill definitely look you up when I get to Seattle!) (yes, it was me who got married-- and its all good!)

Ally~~ Im agreeing with you all over the place! ;)

So what was the topic again? :confused: Blowjobs?

5151 Parrothead
09-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33

I can beat that; I'm dating Chelle, I've known Fab on a live and in person basis for about 3 years now, never met Rikk, but before this whole constant bickering thing started, he seemed OK; I know that they'll probably NEVER get along, I just wish that everybody could agree to let this whole thing drop, and get on with life. As I say, I realize that Fab and Rikk are NEVER going to get along (of course then again, 2 1/2 years ago, we'd have been saying that Fab and Chelle would never get along... so who knows) but I wish they could both at least agree to just ignore each other.

5151 Parrothead
09-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Oh, and in an attempt to leave this thread on its intended topic...

Welcome Back SI, glad to see you again. Hope you had an enjoyable hiatus.

GAR
09-23-2004, 11:05 PM
You two were at Universal for DLR Band last year - right?

Rikk
09-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by 5151 Parrothead
I can beat that; I'm dating Chelle, I've known Fab on a live and in person basis for about 3 years now, never met Rikk, but before this whole constant bickering thing started, he seemed OK; I know that they'll probably NEVER get along, I just wish that everybody could agree to let this whole thing drop, and get on with life. As I say, I realize that Fab and Rikk are NEVER going to get along (of course then again, 2 1/2 years ago, we'd have been saying that Fab and Chelle would never get along... so who knows) but I wish they could both at least agree to just ignore each other.

Chelle...I don't give it much thought. I actually really don't have anything against her personally.

FAB...it goes much deeper than me. Hell will freeze over...and I don't mean that in an Eagles kinda way...;) As for her still getting my attention, not likely. It's over. The soap opera's credits have rolled. She may try and come back with another username, but I think the point has been made ad nauseum.

Sweet Irony
09-25-2004, 06:38 PM
So is everything all better now???

Im so GLAD to be back--it was having a limb cut off not posting here!!

The topic? Blowjobs?

;)