PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to run against Hillary in 2008?

Lqskdiver
09-23-2004, 12:21 AM
Alright, enough fucking around! We know this election is in the bag. Why? Not because we are sure that Bush will win, it's because we know that the democrats don't want kerry to win. This is all a setup to allow Hillary to run in 2008. AND THAT BITCH SCARES ME!! Seriously!

So who do we start to groom for 2008? That is the real strategy now. I wasn't sure until I saw Arnold. Now call me crazy, but I think he might do alright as Prez. If they repeal that ruling about foreigners, he might make a jab at it.

What your thoughts.

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 12:36 AM
Rudy! I'm serious. I thought that since when he first got into office and turned this city around. I think he'd be a cool prez.

Figs
09-23-2004, 12:36 AM
RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!

Warham
09-23-2004, 07:04 AM
I think Rudy is the most likely and likeable candidate.

ELVIS
09-23-2004, 07:25 AM
I like Rudy too...

FORD
09-23-2004, 09:34 AM
If the BCE wins, steals, or cancels this election, there won't be a 2008 election to worry about :(http://www.kein-plan.de/bitte-ziehen-sie-durch/pics/Bush_-_HitlerFake.jpg

diamondD
09-23-2004, 09:45 AM
You know, if you think so poorly of Americans that you think we are going to let someone cancel elections and become another Hitler, you need to just pack up and go whine in Canada. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :rolleyes:

FORD
09-23-2004, 09:48 AM
You let his friends on the Supreme Court cancel the last one.

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Sean Hannity

wraytw
09-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Rudy or McCain.

FORD
09-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Sean Hannity

Hey why not? After Junior, it doesn't matter whether you're actually QUALIFED for the job any more, so why not a fascist propagandist?

John Ashcroft
09-23-2004, 12:45 PM
I vote for a Rudy/Powell ticket.

If the Republicans run Jeb, I'm going to be very dissapointed. I also wouldn't be surprised it Hillary would win against him.

The RNC better take '08 very, very seriously.

Mezro
09-23-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
So who do we start to groom for 2008? That is the real strategy now. I wasn't sure until I saw Arnold. Now call me crazy, but I think he might do alright as Prez.

I'd vote Republican if it were Arnie.

Mezro...voted for him in the recall election; got shit from my Dem friends...too fucking bad...I'm my own man...

knuckleboner
09-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I vote for a Rudy/Powell ticket.

no chance powell runs on the ticket. if he'd have accepted bush's request in 2000, it'd be powell running for president in 2008. but evidently, that's not what he wants.

FORD
09-23-2004, 01:38 PM
Powell would have had a reasonable chance, before he signed onto this current incarnation of the BCE. Now any credibility he once had has been flushed down the toilet along with theirs.

Wayne L.
09-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Rudy Guiliani or Colin Powell

freak
09-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Condi Rice

Seshmeister
09-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Rudy has gone down in my estimation since his recent Bush speeches.

Jeb seems most likely since you guys have moved to a monarchy type thing these days...

freak
09-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Jeb seems most likely since you guys have moved to a monarchy type thing these days...

Jeb Bush will probably never be president. A father and a son are enough. A father and TWO sons is just too much.

I figure a Rudy/Condi ticket would be nice.

BigBadBrian
09-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Pipe down over there. You have enough problems keeping the hooligans out of the House of Commons. :gulp:

freak
09-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Pipe down over there. You have enough problems keeping the hooligans out of the House of Commons. :gulp:

Not to mention starting offensive threads about cheese. :D

Angel
09-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
You know, if you think so poorly of Americans that you think we are going to let someone cancel elections and become another Hitler, you need to just pack up and go whine in Canada. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :rolleyes:

Need a sponsor FORD? ;)

FORD
09-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Dean/Obama 08!! (if neccessary - or possible in the middle of a civil war)

Angel
09-23-2004, 06:59 PM
All I know is if a Clinton went back into power, it would make my life easier. At this point, I'll go without before I'll buy American.

freak
09-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Angel
All I know is if a Clinton went back into power, it would make my life easier. At this point, I'll go without before I'll buy American.

Shouldn't be too difficult. Not like we make anything anymore. I think our primary export now is McDonalds franchises. Speaking as an American, I'd like to apologize for that too. :)

FORD
09-23-2004, 07:46 PM
At least the McDonalds franchises in Canada served beer during Expo 86 in Vancouver. Don't know if they still do or not.

FORD
09-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Need a sponsor FORD? ;)

I honestly hope it doesn't come to that, but I appreciate the offer. I still believe it's possible to get this country headed down the proper path again.Though I would feel a lot more sure of that happenning if Howard Dean were the nominee :(

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2004, 08:00 PM
If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's ass when it hopped around either!

freak
09-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
At least the McDonalds franchises in Canada served beer during Expo 86 in Vancouver. Don't know if they still do or not.

A decent beer would make that artery-clogging tripe at least bearable.

freak
09-23-2004, 08:02 PM
If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's ass when it hopped around either!

If ever a man was born for Photoshopping, it's Howard Dean :D

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Yup!

freak
09-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Yup!

LMAO Excellent!

:D

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2004, 08:36 PM
This isn't bad either.....

Seshmeister
09-23-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by freak
Jeb Bush will probably never be president. A father and a son are enough. A father and TWO sons is just too much.

Hmm...

'Bush and Kerry are cousins'

Thursday, 23 September , 2004, 23:04

London: The impending elections in the US might turn out to be a contest between two cousins, if some genealogists are to be believed.
Genealogist Gary Boyd Roberts has revealed that President George W Bush and his presidential rival John Kerry, are actually cousins.

According to The Sun, Roberts claims that the forefathers of Kerry and Bush hail from Wickford in Essex, and the link between them dates back to the 1600s in form of their common ancestor named Edmund Reade, who was reportedly a minor member of the town's gentry.

Reade died in 1623,and his two daughters then, sailed to America, marrying into different powerful families who eventually produced the two candidates.

Roberts has calculated that Bush and Kerry are the ninth cousins twice removed.

Sarah Dickie of Essex Records Office has also found evidence of the Reades. "The facts do certainly look to add up," the paper, quoted her as saying.

While some of Bush's relatives can be traced to the historic voyage of the Mayflower in 1620,Roberts has also revealed that Senator Kerry's paternal relatives were originally Jews from the former Austro-Hungarian empire and converted to Catholicism, changed their name from Kohn to Kerry before emigrating to America in 1904.