PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars DVDS

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:27 AM
My better half picked these up for me yesterday. I know Lucas fucked with the movies when he re-released them in 97', but he has fucked with them even more now! Dialogue is changed for no reason, voices are changed, fake looking special effects are thrown in just for the fuck of it music is changed etc. . Isnt it bad enough that this geek has released those two atrocious prequels on the world?!:confused:

Rikk
09-23-2004, 02:36 AM
I was psyched to get these DVDs. And there were cool things in the documentaries. But yeah, it does suck having the fucking movies tampered with even more! I mean, Hayden Christensen now playing the father in JEDI? Just fucking stupid.

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:39 AM
Yeah, I was totally pumped. They are still cool to have on DVD..... but man leave well enouggh alone......I agree about the Hayden Christensen thing. There was no purpose in changing some of the dialogue, voices(Boba Fetts).........at the minimum he could have included the original versions as well. No?

MAX
09-23-2004, 02:40 AM
Shut up Bill!!! LOL!!!

I picked it up after work today. I haven't watched anything except the Bonus disc and I'm loving the documentary. My son, who is almost six LOOOOVED the new "Empire" BTW!!!

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:41 AM
I watched Empire with my oldest son just this afternoon. Still my fave movie of all time..........but man some of the gay ass changes!!!! My son was entranced for two hours though, which was cool.

MAX
09-23-2004, 02:42 AM
Are we throwing Fug's aliases in the Pen this week?

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:42 AM
The documentary is fucking bad ass though, I agree. Fucker.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by MAX

LOL!!! Great idea!!!! That's a hilarious idea!! I'm in!!!:D Get a list of her names!!!

Rikk
09-23-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
The documentary is fucking bad ass though, I agree. Fucker.

I can't believe JEDI was supposed to be directed by Spielberg! I didn't know that. And I didn't know that Han Solo was supposed to die in JEDI!!!

MAX
09-23-2004, 02:45 AM
I still love the first one the best. I'm definitely going to make hoagies or order pizza and watch the original STAR WARS on Saturday night with whichever family member wants. Most likely it will be with my son. This is what makes owning a stellar home theater room worth the $$$!!!

I'm probably more excited than he is!!!!

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Yeah, Ash is my favorite. Let's give him a whole history and everything........"Ash was a meth addict, who grew up on the streets of Cincinatti........his mother was a tranny, his Dad was a lab experiment gone wrong.........Coming up next- Wolfman shows Ash how to play "hide the pickel" ".

MAX
Originally posted by Rikk
LOL!!! Great idea!!!! That's a hilarious idea!! I'm in!!!:D Get a list of her names!!!

Keeping with the vein of this thread, I would naturally assume one is Slabba the Slutt!!!! lol! :D

Bill Lumbergh
I can't believe JEDI was supposed to be directed by Spielberg! I didn't know that. And I didn't know that Han Solo was supposed to die in JEDI!!!

I think it was a contract dispute between Ford and Lucas. They werent sure if Ford would do Return.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 02:50 AM
Fascinating stuff. EMPIRE will always be my favorite, but with the original a VERY CLOSE second. JEDI is not nearly as good as the other two, IMO. It has its moments, but the magic just isn't as strong for me.

Oh, and here's a pic for the SHEEP PEN, come Friday...

badhorsie
Talk about shitting on a legacy..........

Rikk
Originally posted by badhorsie

Shut the fuck up and get back in the fucking Pen!!!:)

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by badhorsie

Holy fuck what a treat! horsie how the fuck ya been..........and who said you could post outside the pen! "Sorry guys, dont know what I was thinking.....um Rikk can I watch "Live without a Net" tonight.......got a hot date with cock ya know."

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:56 AM
Fascinating stuff. EMPIRE will always be my favorite, but with the original a VERY CLOSE second. JEDI is not nearly as good as the other two, IMO. It has its moments, but the magic just isn't as strong for me.

Oh, and here's a pic for the SHEEP PEN, come Friday...

What....no caption?!

Rikk
09-23-2004, 02:58 AM
That picture is ASH, taken just before "he" got a new identity before crossing the border into Mexico. Damn pesky Mexican border guards fingerprinted "him" and found that it was actually FLABBY THE HUT.:(

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:58 AM
"I jus loove meh sum starr wurrs.......princecc laya hazz a hoot poozie.....hann soolloo iss a hung studd........cock outt"

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:00 AM
Throw stones now and although I havent seen JEDI since the Special Editions a few years back, I fucking like the ewoks. They are cute little bastards.

There, a pompous jock asshole like myself admits it. I fucking choke up when they blow up the one little guy and the other one cries. I'm a pussy like that.

Happy now fuckers? lol.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Throw stones now and although I havent seen JEDI since the Special Editions a few years back, I fucking like the ewoks. They are cute little bastards.

There, a pompous jock asshole like myself admits it. I fucking choke up when they blow up the one little guy and the other one cries. I'm a pussy like that.

Happy now fuckers? lol.

Loser.:D

Bill Lumbergh
I always choked up when Vader threw the Emperor down that shaft or whatever to save Luke. Man, what a bunch of weak fuckers we are! Max, you dont own ou812 do you?! ;)

MAX
shows Ash how to play "hide the pickel" ".

LMAO!!! More like hide the..............

http://www.tennesseestatefair.org/Fair/pictures/watermelon.jpg

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:06 AM
Loser

I cry during any Benjy or Lassie movie as well. When it comes to cute little animals I'm an A grade pussy.

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 03:06 AM
Oh yeah by the way, time hasnt been kind to Carrie Fisher. Can't believe I used to get wood back in the early eighties when watching her in the bikini.

wraytw
09-23-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I'm definitely going to make hoagies or order pizza and watch the original STAR WARS on Saturday night

Sounds like a Hagar thing... :D ;)

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:09 AM
Max, you dont own ou812 do you?! ;)

Nawww.... When I was broke in college I sold my CD of it and 5150 for beer money. I never bought anything past those two. I just borrowed them and decided to never purchase them. My house is Hagar free outside of BOV1. :D

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by wraytw
Sounds like a Hagar thing... :D ;)

Oh, I was planning on sending you a parcel Friday morning. I guess we can fuck that? LOL!!!!

:p

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Can't believe I used to get wood back in the early eighties when watching her in the bikini.

We ALL did!!!! ;)

wraytw
09-23-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh, I was planning on sending you a parcel Friday morning. I guess we can fuck that? LOL!!!!

:p

No, send it. I trust it to be Spam free! :monekyl: :hagar1:

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 03:18 AM
Yep........quite a hot piece back in the day. Now she looks like Mike Anthony in drag.

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:22 AM
That's too cruel.....

You are talking about slave bikini woman!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:26 AM
No, send it. I trust it to be Spam free! :monekyl: :hagar1:

Good man! :D

BTW. What the fuck are you doing in a Star Wars thread? What are you, some sort of geek? LOL! ;) :D

We grew up with this nerdness. You were born when it ended!!!! LMAO!!!

wraytw
09-23-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by MAX
What What are you, some sort of geek?

Yes. I also watch LWAN on DVD on Friday nights while eating chocolate covered peanuts.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 03:41 AM
Lois Lane and Princess Leia. Once beautiful women...look at them now!!

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:46 AM
Lois Lane and Princess Leia. Once beautiful women...look at them now!!

Margot Kidder was ALWAYS a dog!!!

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:47 AM
Yes. I also watch LWAN on DVD on Friday nights while eating chocolate covered peanuts.

Dude,

Now that you are in college, stop hanging out with the drama department. You are scaring me bro! :eek: ;) :p :D

Rikk
09-23-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Margot Kidder was ALWAYS a dog!!!

FUCK NO!! She was damn hot in the Seventies.

I guess you were (are) more into Christopher Reeve.

MAX
09-23-2004, 03:50 AM
Eat shit you cocky faggot!!!!

No, I much prefer Terri Hatcher as Lois as oppsed to that chipped-tooth nut that hides in woodpiles. Hey, that sort of personality sounds somewhat familiar aye? ;)

badhorsie
09-23-2004, 03:51 AM
Oh yeah by the way, time hasnt been kind to Carrie Fisher. Can't believe I used to get wood back in the early eighties when watching her in the bikini.

So fucking true right there.

Warham
09-23-2004, 07:09 AM
Hey now!!!

Don't be rippin' on me favorite trilogy of all time.

I liked some of the changes, like removing the eyebrows from Anakin in Return of the Jedi. Great stuff!

:D

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Hey now!!!

Don't be rippin' on me favorite trilogy of all time.

I liked some of the changes, like removing the eyebrows from Anakin in Return of the Jedi. Great stuff!

:D

Hey 'Ham, it's my fave of all time too. Some of the changes were decent, like the Emperor sequence in ESB. Some(like Boba Fetts new voice) were gayer than shit.

Matt White
09-23-2004, 11:57 AM
All I want is to be able to buy "A NEW HOPE" on DVD. Nothing changed, nothing added, except the directors commentary.
I tell younger people that I work with how the FIRST STAR WARS is my favorite, and they look at me like I'm NUTZ! Its hard to explain, how much of an impact that movie made. They don't realize all we had back then was the cheesey original Star Trek & Space 1999, which I ALWAYS hated!!!
I tell 'em that my favorite part in all the STAR WARS movies is the beginning of the first one when the STAR DESTROYER flies over head in pursuit of the rebel ship. I know what it felt like for KEITH RICHARDS when he described the first time he heard ROCK AND ROLL. "I went from seeing the world in black & white, to sudden and vivid TECNICOLOR!!!!" That's what 1977 was for me!!!
AMEN!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

Mezro
09-23-2004, 01:28 PM

And before Spielberg it was David Lynch:

For Return of the Jedi (1983) David Lynch was originally approached to direct. Lynch stated that he thought creator George Lucas ought to handle the directing chores.

Mezro...my god would that have been incredible...Dennis Hopper as Wicket...

Mezro
09-23-2004, 01:32 PM
George Lucas can do whatever he wants with his films.

While I'm not a big fan of all the changes 75% of them are improvements.

Mezro...Empire Strikes Back rules...hold on...I need to peel a mynock off my hull...

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
George Lucas can do whatever he wants with his films.

Well then by that rationale, I dont want to see you bash Ed and Al when they make more shitty music and continue to destroy the VH name.

Mezro
09-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Well then by that rationale, I dont want to see you bash Ed and Al when they make more shitty music and continue to destroy the VH name.

Star Wars was created by George. If George wants to change it that is his right. I would like to see him make the originals available though.

Van Halen was created by DLR, ED, Alex and Fatty. The 4 of them must be involved or it is not Van Halen.

Mezro...I get your point though...making Greedo shoot first was the dumbest move ever...

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Star Wars was created by George. If George wants to change it that is his right. I would like to see him make the originals available though.

Van Halen was created by DLR, ED, Alex and Fatty. The 4 of them must be involved or it is not Van Halen.

Mezro...I get your point though...making Greedo shoot first was the dumbest move ever...

Hey my friend dont get me wrong, these DVDS are fucking amazing. I just think some of the changes were not needed.

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 02:10 PM
IMO all he had to do was include the originals as well, like they did with the "Alien" box set.

Mezro
09-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey my friend dont get me wrong, these DVDS are fucking amazing. I just think some of the changes were not needed.

I agree; many were not needed but some were. Fixing shitty special effects from the 70's/80's keeps the films fresh and vital.

Mezro...looking for the changes is kind of fun...

Warham
09-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Don't worry Lumbergh...when the Ultimate Collector's Edition Super Deluxe DVD Sextrilogy Set comes out in 2007, I'm sure they'll include the original versions of the classic movies.

Rikk
09-23-2004, 04:32 PM
And before Spielberg it was David Lynch:

For Return of the Jedi (1983) David Lynch was originally approached to direct. Lynch stated that he thought creator George Lucas ought to handle the directing chores.

Mezro...my god would that have been incredible...Dennis Hopper as Wicket...

LOL!!! The movie would have been a brilliant 4-hour psychodrama about a young man that falls for a singer that has a baby that won't stop screaming. And Lynch would replace Fisher with Laura Dern and Hamill with Harry Dean Stanton. "I am your father, Luke." "Great. Now get me a drink."

Awesome!

Mezro
09-23-2004, 05:14 PM
LOL!!! The movie would have been a brilliant 4-hour psychodrama about a young man that falls for a singer that has a baby that won't stop screaming. And Lynch would replace Fisher with Laura Dern and Hamill with Harry Dean Stanton. "I am your father, Luke." "Great. Now get me a drink."

Awesome!

LOL...and Yoda would walk around saying "daddy wants to fuck" while sucking on a chunk of velvet.

Mezro..."the force? fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

Cathedral
09-23-2004, 05:47 PM
LOL...and Yoda would walk around saying "daddy wants to fuck" while sucking on a chunk of velvet.

Mezro..."the force? fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

No man, Yoda would say it like this "Wants to fuck, Daddy does...Princess lay here, you will"

I loved the first 3 films, and I hate the last two that came out.

For one, This thread is the first i've heard of that Haydon fool playing the father.
I have thought since the training battle between Luke and Vader on Yoda's planet when Luke cuts Vaders head off, and Lukes face was inside, that Hammil would be the perfect person to play his father in this last film coming out. He's old enough now that it would work, oh well.

And the thing about Han Solo dying was Harrison Fords idea, but Lucas dissagreed with him. Ford is one of those hard to work with actors, but he's good enough to deal with it i guess, lol.

Oh, and i never cry at movies, lol. Cat don't play that.

I must say, after reading some of the comments about the discs i am a tad hesitant to buy them now.

Warham
09-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Don't be hesitant Cathedral. They look spectacular!

Hummarstra
09-26-2004, 06:22 AM
Can someone explain this hayded christianson thing? Which movie on the new DVDs did Lucas put him in and what scene???

Panamark
09-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I still love the first one the best. I'm definitely going to make hoagies or order pizza and watch the original STAR WARS on Saturday night with whichever family member wants. Most likely it will be with my son. This is what makes owning a stellar home theater room worth the $$$!!!

Totally agree !! Ive got my own cinema room happening.
Its a very cool thing. Last great movie I watched in my
own room was Terminator 3. I had a few old mates over
for the weekend. We cranked it up, Ive seperate 200 watt
amps for the front/ centre and rears, plus a 200watt
active subwoofer..

Nice Sony projector and 120 inch 16:9 screen...
Plus the comfiest big red lounge I could find..

Bring on the popcorn !!!! :D

Coyote
09-26-2004, 08:50 AM
My friend's got the original trilogy and the S.E. original trilogy. First taped from TV, then bought from a store.

Mr Badguy
09-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Hummarstra
Can someone explain this hayded christianson thing? Which movie on the new DVDs did Lucas put him in and what scene???

He now appears at the end of "ROTJ" with Kenobi and Yoda, instead of the old guy under Vader`s helmet.

I`m sure he would have changed that as well if he could have got away with it.

What did you all think of the preview of "Episode III"?

I wasn`t crazy about it until i saw the Vader suit in the preview.

The I thought "Whoa, this is a Star Wars film" and am looking forward to going to see it now.

Even though the story will be pretty contrived.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
No man, Yoda would say it like this "Wants to fuck, Daddy does...Princess lay here, you will"

I loved the first 3 films, and I hate the last two that came out.

For one, This thread is the first i've heard of that Haydon fool playing the father.
I have thought since the training battle between Luke and Vader on Yoda's planet when Luke cuts Vaders head off, and Lukes face was inside, that Hammil would be the perfect person to play his father in this last film coming out. He's old enough now that it would work, oh well.

And the thing about Han Solo dying was Harrison Fords idea, but Lucas dissagreed with him. Ford is one of those hard to work with actors, but he's good enough to deal with it i guess, lol.

Oh, and i never cry at movies, lol. Cat don't play that.

I must say, after reading some of the comments about the discs i am a tad hesitant to buy them now.

Forget some of the shit I typed. I just watched the first STAR WARS yesterday afternoon on my home theatre, full-blast. And I fucking loved every minute of it. I've seen that film more times than Hagar's sung a bad song. And I was totally excited during every scene.

The quality is great, the documentaries are amazing. I'm going to sit down and watch EMPIRE this evening after getting some more homework done.:)

Warham
09-26-2004, 08:11 PM
I don't think the story is contrived at all. The story has been the same since day one.

MAX
09-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Hey Rikk,

To answer your question, I fully agree. It's just the pussification of the characters and to be more P.C.

I've yet to see E.T. so I dunno but I read about that. I haven't seen E.T. since it was first released. I loved it but I'm a pussy and chose not to watch it and blubber in front of my kids over some fucking raisin looking alien.

I'm such a hard-ass, jar head but I am such a pussy when it comes to that shit.

Mr Badguy
09-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Finally got `round to watching "ROTJ".

Pity he didn`t take that fucking stupid beak off the sarlacc.

Maybe next time?

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-27-2004, 09:41 PM
I WANNA SEE GEORGE LUCAS HIT HIMSELF WITH

A REAL LIGHTSABRE

WACF
09-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
He now appears at the end of "ROTJ" with Kenobi and Yoda, instead of the old guy under Vader`s helmet.

Really....I have not gotten to that one yet.

The DVD's kick ass though....

ODShowtime
09-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I was totally pumped. They are still cool to have on DVD..... but man leave well enouggh alone......I agree about the Hayden Christensen thing. There was no purpose in changing some of the dialogue, voices(Boba Fetts).........at the minimum he could have included the original versions as well. No?

Fuck... I liked Boba Fett's voice. This DOES mean that he'll factor heavily into the next movie. He ended up on Geonosis without a father or a ride so I presume Count Dooku adopted him and nutured a nice blood fued against Mace Windu. Thoughts anyone? Warham I know you can add something to this...

twonabomber
09-28-2004, 06:55 PM
far as i know Boba Fett is not in Ep 3.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-28-2004, 07:17 PM
Just like BOBW, people will eventually regret purchsing the StarWars DVD set because when the last prequel has finished it's run in the theatres, you just know there's gonna be a massive DVD collection with ALL of the movies included, plus TONS of extras. And in every second hand shop you'll see VH's BOBW, Van Hagar CDs and the original Star Wars DVD package that was just released.....

Mr Badguy
09-28-2004, 07:26 PM
That`s a bit cynical.

Do you really think George Lucas would try to sell us the same films for a fifth time?

I can`t believe that!!!!!!

You and I both know that we`ll buy them for a fifth time.

twonabomber
09-28-2004, 08:01 PM
i don't have all of 'em. last set i bought was the original trilogy, fullscreen VHS, non special edition.

WACF
09-29-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
That`s a bit cynical.

Do you really think George Lucas would try to sell us the same films for a fifth time?

I can`t believe that!!!!!!

You and I both know that we`ll buy them for a fifth time.

Hate to say it but you are right on every point there....

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 02:05 AM
Well, my take as an original Star Wars fan from back in the day...

Fett's voice was redone by the guy playing Jango Fett in Ep 2, so the flow is a bit better. I actually like having Hayden show up at the end of Jedi, because the guy that was in their originally would NOT be an older Anakin Skywalker...their looks were about as opposite as possible...

I wish Greedo wouldn't shoot first! Adding that was just a bad move all the ways around, but erasing Luke screaming down the shaft in Empire (that he added for the special editions) was the right thing to do.

Furthermore, I fucking LOVE the prequels and think they FUCKING RULE. And YEAH, like I said, I was an original Star Wars fan, saw all 3 of the original trilogy in the theater.

Boba Fett will only be about 13 at the time of Ep 3, so, rough guess...Dooku or somebody dropped him off on Mandalore, where he's learning the art of bounty hunting from somebody, other family or whatnot...his role in Ep 3 won't be great, if it even exists at all...

Cant wait for May :)

ODShowtime
09-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, my take as an original Star Wars fan from back in the day...

Fett's voice was redone by the guy playing Jango Fett in Ep 2, so the flow is a bit better. I actually like having Hayden show up at the end of Jedi, because the guy that was in their originally would NOT be an older Anakin Skywalker...their looks were about as opposite as possible...

I wish Greedo wouldn't shoot first! Adding that was just a bad move all the ways around, but erasing Luke screaming down the shaft in Empire (that he added for the special editions) was the right thing to do.

Furthermore, I fucking LOVE the prequels and think they FUCKING RULE. And YEAH, like I said, I was an original Star Wars fan, saw all 3 of the original trilogy in the theater.

Boba Fett will only be about 13 at the time of Ep 3, so, rough guess...Dooku or somebody dropped him off on Mandalore, where he's learning the art of bounty hunting from somebody, other family or whatnot...his role in Ep 3 won't be great, if it even exists at all...

Cant wait for May :)

Then who kills Mace Windu? Boba has a great motive. Boba Fett is a great story line and I was THRILLED to see him (or his father or pre-clone or whatever) in II. This is a great story line.

Greedo shooting first in the Cantina is just retarded.

twonabomber
09-30-2004, 12:48 PM
prediction-Dooku gets maybe 15 minutes of screen time. read into that however you want. ;)

Samuel L. Jackson has already said that Mace goes out fighting, so who takes him down? probably not a clone trooper...

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Then who kills Mace Windu? Boba has a great motive. Boba Fett is a great story line and I was THRILLED to see him (or his father or pre-clone or whatever) in II. This is a great story line.

Greedo shooting first in the Cantina is just retarded.

My guess is going to be a combination of Anakin and Palpatine (or Sidious), and it's probably going to play out a LOT like Luke/Vader/Sidious (or The Emperor) scene in ROTJ, and that will probably be Anakin's final jump over to the dark side.

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 11:07 PM
No way a 13 year old Mandalorian is going to take out a Jedi along the lines of Mace Windu...no chance...Windu is like 2nd in ability right next to Yoda himself...I don't see a 13 year old bounty hunter in training besting him by luck, fate, or anything else...

ALinChainz
09-30-2004, 11:32 PM
From the documentary, Hayden begged and pleaded to wear the Vader suit, so didn't they put him into each scene as Vader in the suit?

From the very minute he steps on board in "A New Hope", you can tell that Vader is much thinner.

twonabomber
09-30-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
From the documentary, Hayden begged and pleaded to wear the Vader suit, so didn't they put him into each scene as Vader in the suit?

nah, that's still Prowse.

ALinChainz
09-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Damn, could the helmet be different?

Could it be that the transfer to DVD is just that good that it's fucking with my mind?

Seems different.

twonabomber
09-30-2004, 11:48 PM
i think it's the transfer. Prowse is still in pretty good shape, we saw him at the SW Celebration a couple years ago and got autographs and shit.

the new Vader helmet is different, from what they said in the doc the original helmet was not symmetrical.

Bill Lumbergh
10-01-2004, 02:02 AM
The sound in ANH is so much better, it sounds like some of the voices were re-recorded(they werent though).

DLRdelight!
10-03-2004, 01:45 AM
I still need to pick those dvds up

ODShowtime
10-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
No way a 13 year old Mandalorian is going to take out a Jedi along the lines of Mace Windu...no chance...Windu is like 2nd in ability right next to Yoda himself...I don't see a 13 year old bounty hunter in training besting him by luck, fate, or anything else...

I wasn't aware of the exact amount of time between II and III. Bummer. Killing the man who killed your clone/father would be a good way for the galaxy's most feared bounty hunter to begin his career.

bueno bob
10-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I wasn't aware of the exact amount of time between II and III. Bummer. Killing the man who killed your clone/father would be a good way for the galaxy's most feared bounty hunter to begin his career.

True dat. But, from all indications, Boba's off learning the tools of the trade and will have made his rep in between the 20 odd year leap between Eps 3 and 4.