PDA

View Full Version : Another moose on the loose in Salt Lake City

Bob_R
09-23-2004, 12:21 PM
Moose on the loose in SLC (http://radio.ksl.com/index.php?sid=120822&nid=19)

Another moose on the Loose in Salt Lake
Another moose on the loose in Salt Lake City. This time, the moose crashed the cemetery, creating a distraction at a funeral and tipping over headstones.

(Sep 20, 2004) --
(KSL News) -- A moose on the loose in the Salt Lake City cemetery, creates all kinds of problems today.

After being tranquilized by wildlife officers, the 800-pound bull moose tipped over headstones, and even disrupted a funeral.

Division of Wildlife Resources Sergeant Scott White says this is the third moose found wandering the valley in four days.

White says early snow means more moose and other animals will likely be heading down into the valley in the next few weeks.

He says if you see big game animal wandering through the valley, contact authorities immediately.

MAX
09-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Well, it went from 90 degrees last week to snow up in the foothills and mountains earlier this week. So, we've had two of these moose occurrences. Crazy shit. I live close to the foothills so it's not uncommon in the winter to find deer tracks in the snow or catch them running across my yard. But not a fucking moose!!! They are mean fuckers. Scary shit cos the first one was only a couple of miles from my house. :eek: The scariest was when they caught a mountain lion hiding in a tree at the park two blocks from my house a few years ago where I walk my dogs EVERYNIGHT!!!! I make it sound like I live in the backwoods but it's suburbia U.S.A. I just happen to live close to a canyon.

Bob_R
09-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Max would a moose attack for no reason? Or, does it have to be provoked?

Not that I have to worry about it where I live! LOL! :D :)

MAX
09-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Oh bro, they are known to be vicious. Probably out of fear but there are a lot of fatalities annually.

guwapo_rocker
09-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh bro, they are known to be vicious. Probably out of fear but there are a lot of fatalities annually.

They are the meanest during mating season.

saint
09-23-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Moose on the loose in SLC (http://radio.ksl.com/index.php?sid=120822&nid=19)

Another moose on the Loose in Salt Lake
Another moose on the loose in Salt Lake City. This time, the moose crashed the cemetery, creating a distraction at a funeral and tipping over headstones.

(Sep 20, 2004) --
(KSL News) -- A moose on the loose in the Salt Lake City cemetery, creates all kinds of problems today.

After being tranquilized by wildlife officers, the 800-pound bull moose tipped over headstones, and even disrupted a funeral.

White says early snow means more moose and other animals will likely be heading down into the valley in the next few weeks.

He says if you see big game animal wandering through the valley, contact authorities immediately.

Could it be they are talking about an infamous now banned ex. poster here at the army??? No it could not possibly......

saint
09-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
They are the meanest during mating season.

Or could it....