PDA

View Full Version : Democrats, Expecting Bush's Re-election, Prepare to Flee America

Viking
09-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Thursday, Sept. 23, 2004 4:29 p.m. EDT
Democrats, Expecting Bush's Re-election, Prepare to Flee America

SALT LAKE CITY - Happiness and joy: What made a recent vacation perfect was the first sign of dour Democrats packing their French suitcases at the prospect of President Bush’s re-election.

Having escaped Florida's dog days and Hurricane Frances, we were passing through beautiful Utah when, to check a restaurant listing, we picked up something called City Weekly, one of those free left-wing yuppie tabloids that infest most sizable cities.

Our heart soared when we took a gander at this item, even though we realize that of course most limousine leftists will remain as firmly ensconced in America as Alec Baldwin:

Flight From Bushland

Canada. Costa Rica. New Zealand. They’ve all come up in conversation as a variety of people ask the pressing question, "Where can we go?”

They’re not talking about an idyllic vacation. They’re talking about an escape hatch, a Plan B in case the elections don’t go as they hope. It’s a question I hear asked frequently these days from people of various political persuasions. They aren’t the young and disillusioned with nothing to lose. They are mainstream, thoughtful, well-established people who own their homes, have good paying jobs, dutifully pay their taxes and vote in every election. But they’re nervous about what might happen come November and beyond.

"You know how Fortune comes out with the ‘10 Best Places to Live in America?’ Well, we need a list of the ‘10 Best Places for Disgusted Americans,’” a well-heeled gentleman who owns his own business told me over lunch. "Vancouver is too cold, but I don’t like the tropics. They make me too lazy. There must be a place like Oregon that’s outside the grasp of George Bush.”

Like most who toy with the idea, it’s doubtful he’ll move out of the country. He has too much invested in his life and career here, as do so many of his generation. Of those who have threatened to flee, I know of only one couple that has followed through. Charles and Marilyn, who asked that I not use their last names, have sold their East Bench home, given away expensive appliances, tools, and furniture, and found a place in western Canada outside the rain zone.

The two retired professionals say they have lost faith in the direction America is taking. "It’s not just Bush,” says Charles. "The wealthy and powerful have essentially bought the government, the Congress, the presidency for George Bush, the Supreme Court, and, in states where courts are elected, they’ve bought courts. They’ve bought legislatures in every state capital. And there’s no way that these people are going to go against business. It doesn’t matter if Kerry or Bush or Nader is elected. The courts will do what pleases business. The problem I have is that half the people in this country think that’s right. People are totally irrational.”

"I don’t understand why people aren’t rising up,” says Marilyn. "But the materialistic culture keeps people so busy acquiring stuff and taking care of stuff that they’re too busy to fight.”

"They’re inert,” adds Charles.

Worse than a materialistic culture too sated to respond to big business hijacking its government, Marilyn sees a culture in decline. She cites parallels to the way the Roman Empire fell: "Things are too far gone to be corrected. There’s going to be real unpleasantness.”

Their decision to leave has elicited a wide range of responses, from indignation and charges of paranoia to envy. "We’ve been approached by people who want to pick our brains on how to do it,” says Marilyn. "It’s not simple to pick up and leave. All the things you have to deal with in a measured way take some planning.”

The couple is still working out the details, but they plan to go into Canada as "seasonal visitors” and hold onto their U.S. citizenship for Medicare and Social Security purposes.

"You only get one shot at life,” says Marilyn, who has worked on many social causes. "People say we should stay and fight, but when you see the tide coming in, you move. You have to know when to hold and know when to fold.”

Marilyn and Charles have decided it’s time to fold.

'Made Me Puke'

After a great hiking trip in Idaho, Oregon and northern Utah, we passed through Salt Lake two weeks later and picked up another issue of City Weekly. Among the letters to the editor was this rib tickler:

Blowing Chunks in Their Trunks
The story of Americans "Charles and Marilyn” fleeing to Canada because of problems here in the United States made me puke ["Flight From Bushland,” Voices, Sept. 2, City Weekly]. They have an "East Bench” home containing "expensive appliances, tools, and furniture,” yet they somehow condemn American culture for becoming too "materialistic.”

But the thing really causing me to blow chunks is Charles and Marilyn are gonna be hiding deep in a bunker in western Canada while still collecting Social Security and Medicare checks from good ole Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam will still be feeding and protecting Charles and Marilyn—just as he always has—and no matter how wrong-headed they have become.

Steven Morgan
Holladay

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/23/163235.shtml

freak
09-23-2004, 06:39 PM
People like that disgust me. The space they occupy is better filled by people who actually appreciate the opportunites this country offers them.

Revoke their citizenship, pack them on a boat or plane and ship them the hell off.

Maybe after dropping them off, they can pick up and bring back those people who otherwise would have risked death by crossing an ocean on an innertube to get here.

The lowliest immigrant fresh off the boat is more valuable a citizen than those mincing liberal pussies.

Viking
09-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Ain't that the truth. :killer:

Ally_Kat
09-23-2004, 10:40 PM
And yet I bet these people also said, "I can still love America without liking Bush." Well obviously not if you are going to go to the extreme of moving to another country.

Goddamn, they sound spoiled. Sorta wish that they do end up moving to some other country and then realize how good they had it here.

FORD
09-23-2004, 11:08 PM
I'm sure the English said all the same things about the guys who got on those boats back in the 1600's..... You know, the ones that people call "founding fathers" now?

FORD
09-23-2004, 11:14 PM
"Stars And Stripes Of Corruption" (J. Biafra)

Finally got to Washington in the middle of the night
I couldn't wait
I headed straight for the Capitol Mall
My heart began to pound
Yahoo! It really exists
The American International Pictures logo

I looked up at that Capitol Building
Couldn't help but wonder why
I felt like saying "Hello, old friend"

Walked up the hill to touch it
Then I unzipped my pants
And pissed on it when nobody was looking

Like a great eternal Klansman
With his two flashing red eyes
Turn around he's always watching
The Washington monument pricks the sky
With flags like pubic hair ringed 'round the bottom

The symbols of our heritage
Lit up proudly in the night
Somehow fits to see the homeless people
Passed out on the lawn

So this is where it happens
The power games and bribes
All lobbying for a piece of ass

Of the stars and stripes of corruption
Makes me feel so ashamed
To be an American
When we're too stuck up to learn from our mistakes
Trying to start another Viet Nam
Whilke fiddling while Rome burns at home
The Boss says, "You're laid off. Blame the terraists"
"America's back," alright
At the game it plays the worst
Strip mining the world like a slave plantation

No wonder others hate us
And the Hitlers we handpick
To bleed their people dry
For our evil empire

The drug we're fed
To make us like it
Is God and country with a band

People we know who should know better
Howl, "America rules. Let's go to war!"
Business scams are what's worth dying for?

Are the Muslims our worst enemy?
We're destroying ourselves instead
Who cares about our civil rights
As long as I get paid?

The blind Me-Generation
Doesn't care if life's a lie

so easily used, so proud to enforce

The stars and stripes of corruption
Let's bring it all down!
Tell me who's the real patriots
The Archie Bunker slobs waving flags?
Or the people with the guts to work
For some real change
Rednecks and bombs don't make us strong
We loot the world, yet we can't even feed ourselves
Our real test of strength is caring
Not the toys of war we sell the world
Just carry on, thankful to be farmed like worms
Old glory for a blanket
As you suck on your thumbs

Real freedom scares you
'Cos it means responsibility

So you chicken out and threaten me

Saying, "Love it or leave it"
I'll get beat up if I criticize it
You say you'll fight to the death
To save your worthless flag

If you want a banana republic that bad
Why don't you go move to one
But what can just one of us do?
Against all that money and power
Trying to crush us into roaches?

We don't destroy society in a day
Until we change ourselves first
From the inside out

We can start by not lying so much
And treating other people like dirt
It's easy not to base our lives
On how much we can scam

And you know
It feels good to lift that monkey off our backs

I'm thankful I live in a place
Where I can say the things I do
Without being taken out and shot
So I'm on guard against the goons
Trying to take my rights away
We've got to rise above the need for cops and laws

Let kids learn communication
Instead of schools pushing competition
How about more art and theater instead of sports?

People will always do drugs
Let's legalize them
Crime drops when the mob can't price them
Budget's in the red?
Let's tax religion

No one will do it for us
We'll just have to fix ourselves
Honesty ain't all that hard
Just put Rambo back inside your pants
Causing trouble for the system is much more fun

Thank you for the toilet paper
But your flag is meaningless to me
Look around, we're all people
Who needs countries anyway?

Our land, I love it too
I think I love it more than you
I care enough to fight

The stars and stripes of corruption
Let's bring it all down!
If we don't try
If we just lie
If we can't find
A way to do it better than this
Who will?

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2004, 11:38 PM
I hope that dope Jello is the first to go!

Nothing is keeping people here. Don't like it LEAVE!

FORD
09-23-2004, 11:44 PM
If the man in the center of that picture had served his full two terms, and then his brother had served his full two, the world would be a much better place today :(

ELVIS
09-23-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I'm sure the English said all the same things about the guys who got on those boats back in the 1600's..... You know, the ones that people call "founding fathers" now?

Good point.. go be a founding father somewere...

ELVIS
09-23-2004, 11:54 PM
If the man in the center of that picture had served his full two terms, and then his brother had served his full two, the world would be a much better place today :(

Awww.. don't cry...

FORD
09-24-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Awww.. don't cry...

If you understood what this country TRULY lost the day JFK was murdered, you would cry too. Even Jesus wept for those who would not understand (John 11:35)

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 12:32 AM

Um...the people who first came here in the 1600's were either trying to get away from being forced into a religion or helping to settle land for their respective countries.

The founding fathers put their foots down when the British gov't starting treating them like second class citizens.

Come on Ford. I know you know your history and that this isn't even comparable.

ELVIS
09-24-2004, 12:32 AM
It's all part of God's plan...

FORD
09-24-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Um...the people who first came here in the 1600's were either trying to get away from being forced into a religion or helping to settle land for their respective countries.

The founding fathers put their foots down when the British gov't starting treating them like second class citizens.

Come on Ford. I know you know your history and that this isn't even comparable.

Read the link I posted in the other thread, and you'll see that the forced theocracy is coming. Or theocratic fascism more accurately, which is even worse than anything the Church of England ever was under whatever King or Queen.

As for being treated like second class citizens, why don't you ask Jose Padilla about that? Or that other guy Hamzi. Or ask a gay couple who have been together a decade or more, but still can't have the same legal rights as Titney Spears and who ever she is - or isn't - married to this week. Or ask African Americans in Florida, likely to get screwed out of their votes again this year (I'll post more on that later)

Things in this country have gotten a lot worse than a fucking tea tax. Problem is that the brainwashing of the corporate whore media has left them unable to see the truth.

FORD
09-24-2004, 12:46 AM
It's all part of God's plan...

God's plan?

So God told George Bush's CIA to murder JFK, RFK, and MLK??

And which God would that be?

The one who Paul refers to in 2Corinthians 4:4, maybe?

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Read the link I posted in the other thread, and you'll see that the forced theocracy is coming. Or theocratic fascism more accurately, which is even worse than anything the Church of England ever was under whatever King or Queen.

As for being treated like second class citizens, why don't you ask Jose Padilla about that? Or that other guy Hamzi. Or ask a gay couple who have been together a decade or more, but still can't have the same legal rights as Titney Spears and who ever she is - or isn't - married to this week. Or ask African Americans in Florida, likely to get screwed out of their votes again this year (I'll post more on that later)

Things in this country have gotten a lot worse than a fucking tea tax. Problem is that the brainwashing of the corporate whore media has left them unable to see the truth.

So if he doesn't win this election, or then wins and then leaves when his term is over, can I point and laugh at you? Just for a little...

FORD
09-24-2004, 12:57 AM
So if he doesn't win this election, or then wins and then leaves when his term is over, can I point and laugh at you? Just for a little...

If the BCE doesn't pull something between now and January 20th to disrupt one aspect or another of the process, then you can laugh all you want. It doesn't neccessarily have to be before the election to disrupt the process. :(

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 01:06 AM
I'm so printing this out and having my mother notarizing it :D

ELVIS
09-24-2004, 01:21 AM
If the BCE doesn't pull something between now and January 20th to disrupt one aspect or another of the process, then you can laugh all you want. It doesn't neccessarily have to be before the election to disrupt the process. :(

Why not between now and Nov 3rd ??

ELVIS
09-24-2004, 01:29 AM
Or ask a gay couple who have been together a decade or more, but still can't have the same legal rights as Titney Spears and who ever she is - or isn't - married to this week.

Dude, come out of the closet already...:rolleyes:

The fag marriage issue is only even slightly an issue because liberal loudmouth homo's like you have attempted to make it one...

The majority of gay's are not even behind this crap...

FORD
09-24-2004, 01:30 AM
Why not between now and Nov 3rd ??

Cheney kinda painted himself into a corner on that one with the stupid statement he made last week. If "voting for Kerry would lead to another terra attack" after the election, then by the same token, one before the election would be the BCE's fault.

Plus the public awareness of them attempting to fuck with the election has been in the news since the Spain thing. This way, they let the election proceed, and assuming they don't steal it, everyone lets their guard down and then celebrates the holidays with their families, thankful that the BCE will soon be out of office.

Then in early January - possibly New Years Eve - it happens. Martial law declared, "Red alert" major terra event, and then the BCE has 20 days to figure out how NOT to transfer power.

If I was mentally fucked up enough to write the BCE's script, that's exactly what I would do.

ELVIS
09-24-2004, 01:37 AM
If I was mentally fucked up enough to write the BCE's script, that's exactly what I would do.

I know you would, because that's how your paranoid mind works...

The "BCE" IS your creation.. It's your script...

Therefore.. you are "mentally fucked up enough" :D

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 01:40 AM

Then in early January - possibly New Years Eve - it happens. Martial law declared, "Red alert" major terra event, and then the BCE has 20 days to figure out how NOT to transfer power.

Be warned -- it's going to be a hearty laugh

ELVIS
09-24-2004, 01:45 AM
Be warned -- it's going to be a hearty laugh

Count me in...:D

FORD
09-24-2004, 01:47 AM

The fag marriage issue is only even slightly an issue because liberal loudmouth homo's like you have attempted to make it one...

So you have to be gay to support gay civil rights??

Fine, I'm gay then. In fact, I'm a Black Jewish Asian Mexican Muslim Lesbian trapped in a white man's body.

Fuck, no wonder I hate the holidays.......

http://rearviewcorp.net/gay_pride_flag.use.gif

ELVIS
09-24-2004, 01:57 AM
Fine, I'm gay then.

- Congradulations on your new found freedom...:rockit:

- Gay marriae is NOT a Civil rights issue !!!

- That flag almost made me puke...

:elvis:

Ally_Kat
09-24-2004, 03:34 AM
it's bright too. You'd think with a group that contains some of the best designers that they could come up with some kick-ass logo.

And LMMFAO! Somewhere Over the Rainbow just came on the radio. Sorry, but that's too funny.

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2004, 07:08 AM

JFK couldn't be elected by the Dems today if they wanted to! He was a President that wanted tax cuts too. Too bad he had the appetites of Clinton to tarnish whatever good he did in office and the press gave him a pass.

Who's the punkass kid on the boat with the big nose?

LoungeMachine
09-26-2004, 04:39 PM

And we should listen to you because YOU speak for them?

"liberal, loudmouth, homos"

See, THIS is why you're considered such an ignorant dolt around here.

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Elvis your a homophobe

Warham
09-26-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm sure Elvis is against gay marriage for one simple reason. The Bible states that it is wrong for a man to lie with a man, and a woman to lie with a woman. I'm sure Elvis is a God-fearing man, and a church goer, so I would assume this is correct, right Elvis?

From this perspective, he's not a homophobe, he just doesn't believe it's right.

Lqskdiver
09-26-2004, 10:26 PM
It's all about the plumbing!! Some people just can't figure it out. Oh well, they were born they way.

Any way, what's JC's perspective?

(Sorry, Elvis, I know how the deity impersonations offend you, but it is parody, as long as it's not blaspemeous...plus I'm looking for a foot in mouth reaction)

JCOOK
09-27-2004, 02:28 PM
My perspective is this:I hope the BCE is watching Ford very very closely I think hes' finally about to go.

ELVIS
09-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I'm sure Elvis is against gay marriage for one simple reason. The Bible states that it is wrong for a man to lie with a man, and a woman to lie with a woman. I'm sure Elvis is a God-fearing man, and a church goer, so I would assume this is correct, right Elvis?

From this perspective, he's not a homophobe, he just doesn't believe it's right.

100% correct!

Jesus Christ
09-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
It's all about the plumbing!! Some people just can't figure it out. Oh well, they were born they way.

Any way, what's JC's perspective?

My teachings on homosexuality are exactly what they were 2000 years ago.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Warham
09-27-2004, 05:13 PM
You can point out the error in other people's ways. You just can't say they are going to Hell or not. It's not for you to decide, because you don't know what's in a man's heart; whether he asks for forgiveness from Christ or not.

I'm likely to believe alot of those Catholic priests are going to Hell for their acts against the children, but I don't know their hearts, so I won't judge their fate.

Satan
09-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Warham

I'm likely to believe alot of those Catholic priests are going to Hell for their acts against the children, but I don't know their hearts, so I won't judge their fate.

Take my word for it, the deal's been signed already ;)

ELVIS
09-27-2004, 06:33 PM
Mister know it all...:rolleyes:

Grampa
09-28-2004, 05:54 AM
We don't want you in our country.

ELVIS
09-28-2004, 06:18 AM
What are you talking about, and who are you ??

Grampa
09-29-2004, 03:37 AM
The article at the start of the thread, it said americans are looking for new places to live. I'm from NZ and we certainly don't want you.

FORD
09-29-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Grampa
The article at the start of the thread, it said americans are looking for new places to live. I'm from NZ and we certainly don't want you.

We feel the same about Rupert Murdoch and Mel Gibson. When are you going to retrieve their sorry asses? You can have the Bee Gees back too - or what's left of them.

ODShowtime
09-29-2004, 09:41 AM

I'd like to tear you a new asshole for that worthless comment, but I don't know anything about that crappy little island you inhabit. I don't think most people do because nothing important ever happens there.\

How did you society begin? Shipwreck or penal colony?

Cathedral
09-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Hey, if Gay Right's is a poltical issue then put it on the ballots in every state. I think you'll find that an overwhelming margin of people consider it an abomination to God and will nock it down.

It's an issue in Ohio and i can't wait to see the numbers against it.

Then there's abortion, which should be in the law books as murder in my opinion, but we all know how i feel about that, don't we?

Democrats want to stick it in your ass, tax you to hell and back, and then kill a baby..then they have the nerve to use the phrase "God Bless America?"

C'mon, give me a mother fucking break.

Cathedral
09-29-2004, 11:34 AM
We feel the same about Rupert Murdoch and Mel Gibson. When are you going to retrieve their sorry asses? You can have the Bee Gees back too - or what's left of them.

Now you're deciding who should live here and who shouldn't ?

Next Stop, Socialism!

Cathedral
09-29-2004, 11:36 AM
P.S. anyone who feels the need to leave (as if this wasn't an issue in 2000) You know where the border is, don't let it hit you in the ass on your way out.

By the way, how many that claimed they'd leave in 2000 actually left?

Hmmmmmm, sounds a bit childish to me.

FORD
09-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Now you're deciding who should live here and who shouldn't ?

Next Stop, Socialism!

Well, Rupert Murdoch has brought us close to fascism and who the fuck gave him the right to do that?

I don't believe ANY foreigner should be allowed to own even ONE media outlet in this country, let alone several cable networks, a broadcast network, dozens of newspapers, and a satellite TV system.

Cathedral
09-29-2004, 11:51 AM
So, this should not be the land of opportunity anymore?
I don't agree with most media outlets or what they spew, if i want to know how things are going i go to the source, not some over paid, suit wearing rich guy.

Ignorance is the problem, and it's a shame that so many people in this country are allowing themselves to be misled by the media.

The best way to restore integrity is to NOT WATCH, instead of taking away a persons right to succeed in this country.

I hear all the time how the media is biased to one side or the other, but people still watch, they still invent elaborate conspiracy theories.
In the end, they are just given more power than they really have by the ignorant.

Ally_Kat
09-29-2004, 12:03 PM

Without us, you wouldn't have the highly successful LOTR tours

Grampa
09-30-2004, 06:07 AM
First of all, Rupert Murdoch, Mel Gibson and the Bee Gees are not New Zealanders. Theyre all Overly macho, hypocritical, homophobic australians (the true masters of sodomy).
2. Your media outlets are to blame for the "American Pop culture", which is infecting the rest of the world, all these black people (who are actually from samoa or tonga or are maoris) think that they live in the ghetto, whatever suburb they live in, and now also morethan ever the white youth who are too preoccupied with what everyone else wants them to be, believe that where they live is the ghetto too. This is causing the rest of the world to turn out just as corrupt and violent as your fucked up country.
Also fuck LOTR. Personally I have seen any of them. I'd rather read the book. You can see our beautiful country in calendars and post cards. Thats about as much as we want you american scum associated with NZ, calendars and postcards

Switch84
09-30-2004, 06:48 AM
P.S. anyone who feels the need to leave (as if this wasn't an issue in 2000) You know where the border is, don't let it hit you in the ass on your way out.

By the way, how many that claimed they'd leave in 2000 actually left?

Hmmmmmm, sounds a bit childish to me.

:rolleyes: Most of those "I'm gonna leave the U.S." crybabies were Hollywood types that don't care (or are aware) about REAL American life and issues, anyway!

Fuck 'em all! I'm looking forward to having a little bit more elbow room here in this great country!

LMMFAOBT

ELVIS
09-30-2004, 07:40 AM
2. Your media outlets are to blame for the "American Pop culture", which is infecting the rest of the world, all these black people (who are actually from samoa or tonga or are maoris) think that they live in the ghetto, whatever suburb they live in, and now also morethan ever the white youth who are too preoccupied with what everyone else wants them to be, believe that where they live is the ghetto too.

Are you related to Wayne L ??

This is causing the rest of the world to turn out just as corrupt and violent as your fucked up country.

Yeah right, 50 Cent, OutKast, and Shaquille O'Neal are corrupting the world...:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
09-30-2004, 08:22 AM

Fine, I'm gay then. [/IMG]

This one could go in your signature folks. It's true.

FORD
09-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Some idiots just don't have the mental capacity for sarcasm.

FORD
09-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Yeah right, 50 Cent, OutKast, and Shaquille O'Neal are corrupting the world...

Well.... you can't deny that Shaq corrupted the NBA. And his rap album was horrible.

Switch84
09-30-2004, 09:03 AM

:rolleyes: Hey, Genius, those Americans wanting to leave here aren't considering your little patch of rotted cloth of a CUNTry, anyway!

If the U.S. is so 'fucked up' and 'corrupted', why are you surfing an AMERICAN WEBSITE dedicated to an AMERICAN ROCK STAR?

Your hypocrisy is showing like a motherfucka....

SHITHEAD!

FORD
09-30-2004, 09:06 AM
He can't help it... his ancestors were convicted felons.

Cathedral
09-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: Most of those "I'm gonna leave the U.S." crybabies were Hollywood types that don't care (or are aware) about REAL American life and issues, anyway!

Fuck 'em all! I'm looking forward to having a little bit more elbow room here in this great country!

LMMFAOBT

Yep, we could benefit from a few less ankle-biters roaming the country side like a dry ice fog, lurking below the mist taking chunks out of us.

Hmmm, was that a bit over the top?

Election 2004...Now that's drama at it's best, lol.

Oh, and sorry i beat you to the punch, although there is plenty of room for your contributuion, i'll do better in the future. :)

Cathedral
09-30-2004, 09:22 AM
New Zealand, looks great on the roll, but you wouldn't want to wipe your ass with it.

Samsonite has a sale on luggage this month, better hurry and beat the rush.
America is still the best game in town, even after 8 years of errosion under the Clinton Empire...

Peace!

Switch84
09-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Yep, we could benefit from a few less ankle-biters roaming the country side like a dry ice fog, lurking below the mist taking chunks out of us.

Hmmm, was that a bit over the top?

Election 2004...Now that's drama at it's best, lol.

Oh, and sorry i beat you to the punch, although there is plenty of room for your contributuion, i'll do better in the future. :)

:D Nah, that was poifect! No worries, Cat; this Motor City DIVA always makes her voice heard (or 'typed', should say!)

ROFLMMFAOBT

ELVIS
09-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Motor City DIVA

Motor City DIVA

Motor City DIVA

ODShowtime
09-30-2004, 11:32 AM
You can see our beautiful country in calendars and post cards. Thats about as much as we want you american scum associated with NZ, calendars and postcards

You're lucky that I don't come over and invade your shit-ass country myself you pussy! My state is better than your whole island.

DrMaddVibe
09-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Is that an insult or a joke?

Either way...I'm laughin'!

FORD
09-30-2004, 12:10 PM
You ARE the joke, Ass Vibrator.

Sgt Schultz
09-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Your media outlets are to blame for the "American Pop culture", which is infecting the rest of the world, all these black people (who are actually from samoa or tonga or are maoris) think that they live in the ghetto, whatever suburb they live in, and now also morethan ever the white youth who are too preoccupied with what everyone else wants them to be, believe that where they live is the ghetto too. This is causing the rest of the world to turn out just as corrupt and violent as your fucked up country.
Also fuck LOTR. Personally I have seen any of them. I'd rather read the book. You can see our beautiful country in calendars and post cards. Thats about as much as we want you american scum associated with NZ, calendars and postcards

Poor little victim. The same media attempts to blast me with this crap. People despise it here too. If you are dumb enough to think that American pop culture is a true reflection of Americans then I think the New Zealand eductational system is in trouble. The fact you reveal for us is that for you it it easy - you blame someone else (America). Here of course we don't whine, piss and moan about some evil "other" out there corrupting the world.

The Anzacs are turning in their graves.............

Sgt Schultz
09-30-2004, 12:26 PM
You ARE the joke, Ass Vibrator.

I think Ford is a homophobe. He continually conjures homoerotic rhetoric in a disparaging way at his enemies quite often......................

DrMaddVibe
09-30-2004, 01:01 PM
Oh, he's no enemy!

He's my constant source of entertainment. Some people watch races to see the crashes, some watch hockey to see the fights, me...I like watching a mental meltdown like the "Dean Scream". Like a train wreck...you know it's horrible but you have to see it!

ODShowtime
09-30-2004, 01:21 PM
I know what you mean. This ass-wipe New Zealander (if he is a New Zealander... do they have electricity over there?) is really livening the place up IMO.

FORD
09-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
I think Ford is a homophobe. He continually conjures homoerotic rhetoric in a disparaging way at his enemies quite often......................

Yeah, I'm a homophobic Jew Hater :rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for the cross burning over at Bob Dornan's place.....

Sgt Schultz
09-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I'm a homophobic Jew Hater :rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for the cross burning over at Bob Dornan's place.....

So then why all the homophobe rhetoric?