PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are willing to get beheaded for this country

frets5150
09-25-2004, 08:55 AM
How many of you are willing
to get beheaded for this country

NOT ME!!! Not for this lying stinking country never...
Dumsfeld "saddam is a brutal dictator who has been
murdering his people for 30 years" This was said at the
begining of this war Hmm this picture below tells a much
differant story.Hey kat you're willing to risk your life for
these lying cocksuckers.Some people never learn.

Pic originally posted by
EVH FANATIC

freak
09-25-2004, 09:04 AM
I'm willing to receive head for my country.

Switch84
09-25-2004, 09:37 AM
:D I gave Uncle Sam 4 years of my life serving in the U.S Air Force. That's enough (At times I felt like I lost my head; I was around for the Gulf War Pt. 1.)

frets5150
09-25-2004, 09:56 AM
No really Switch

frets5150
09-25-2004, 10:04 AM
This what started this thread.

posted by ALLEY-KAT

I'd rather die than see my country pander to terrorists and release high profile prisoners who are usually higher-ups and leaders of these groups; High-profile prisoners who can turn and either continue more shit for our troops, our embassies, let alone any other planned attacks here. I would rather be sacraficed and hope that running after these bastards can help ensure that my future family generations don't ever have to witness what I had to in my own backyard -- twice

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 10:09 AM
This is the stupidest thread we have had here...

Nice going...:rolleyes:

I should have it deleted...

Switch84
09-25-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
No really Switch

:p I wouldn't give up my head for ANYBODY!

'Scuse me if that sounds selfish, but it's the truth.

Amen, Elvis!

LMMFAOBT!

frets5150
09-25-2004, 10:24 AM
I Figued it would not be long before you joined in. You are right i should'nt have started this thread.No one has answered yes or no.
A very simple question the only one who did was KAT and that i
give her credit for.

Switch84
09-25-2004, 10:52 AM
I Figued it would not be long before you joined in. You are right i should'nt have started this thread.No one has answered yes or no.
give her credit for.

:rolleyes: Hey, GENIUS! Go back and READ MY POST!!! I said "I wouldn't give up my head for ANYBODY!!!! 'Scuse me if it sounds selfish, but it's the TRUTH!"

Damn, do you need me to email you my contacts, Baby?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Jesus Christ
09-25-2004, 10:58 AM
My children, there will come a day soon upon this world where you will be given a choice of accepting the mark of the Beast, or losing thy head.

He who giveth up his life for Me shall save it, but he who spareth himself by taking the mark of the Beast shall burn in the Lake of Fire along with the Beast and his False Prophets.

So, would ye be willing to lose thy head for Me?

frets5150
09-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: Hey, GENIUS! Go back and READ MY POST!!! I said "I wouldn't give up my head for ANYBODY!!!! 'Scuse me if it sounds selfish, but it's the TRUTH!"

Damn, do you need me to email you my contacts, Baby?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Well you are right and wrong.As i was writing this post i was interupted.
everthing was already written and i posted it make sense.

LoungeMachine
09-25-2004, 11:15 AM
I would gladly serve up Elvis's head on a platter.

Although Im appalled by what is going on in Iraq, as well as Wash. D.C., and I dont condone the taking of human live by either side, for whatever misguided reason[s], I also find myself constantly asking the same question..........WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS GOING THERE TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK ANYWAY???????

Most of the hostages taken are there WORKING for the private companies there to make a fast buck off the suffering of others.

They KNEW the risks when they went. I, personally, know for a fact I will never need to make THAT choice, because I will never go THERE for any reason whatsoever.

They'll have to break into my home and take me by force, just like John Ashcroft wants to do.

Ever notice the similarities between the radical muslims, and The Shrub?

They BOTH claim to talk directly to God, and that HE is guiding their actions.

frets5150
09-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Well written LoungeMachine.I take that as a no?

LoungeMachine
09-25-2004, 11:37 AM
Well written LoungeMachine.I take that as a no?

yes, you may;)

frets5150
09-25-2004, 12:13 PM
LoungeMachine

WHAT!!!

freak
09-25-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
This is the stupidest thread we have had here...

Nice going...:rolleyes:

I should have it deleted...

Thus my smart-assed answer.

frets5150
09-25-2004, 01:04 PM
LOL...

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Terrorist...

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Although Im appalled by what is going on in Iraq, as well as Wash. D.C., and I dont condone the taking of human live by either side, for whatever misguided reason[s], I also find myself constantly asking the same question..........WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS GOING THERE TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK ANYWAY???????

Most of the hostages taken are there WORKING for the private companies there to make a fast buck off the suffering of others.

They KNEW the risks when they went. I, personally, know for a fact I will never need to make THAT choice, because I will never go THERE for any reason whatsoever.

They'll have to break into my home and take me by force, just like John Ashcroft wants to do.

Ever notice the similarities between the radical muslims, and The Shrub?

They BOTH claim to talk directly to God, and that HE is guiding their actions.

You sir, are clueless to the world...

No way you are 42 years old...

If so, it's way past time to put down the drugs and alcohol...

freak
09-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Terrorist...

Could be culinary experiment.
Y'all eat some weird stuff down there, Elvis.

Good stuff....But weird.

lms2
09-25-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Would you ask me to do so for this country in this war?

freak
09-25-2004, 01:34 PM

No Ford, but I would be willing to part with yours for the good of the nation.

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 01:52 PM
give her credit for.

Credit? You told me I was full of shit. Hell, this whole thread kinda smells of you trying to mock me and my stance.

this lying stinking country

Well, there you go. That's all you ever had to tell us.

Me, on the other hand, this is my home. This is where my ancestors risked it all coming to, where my relatives live and this is where my future children will live. Despite whether a democrat or a republican controls the White House, despite whether the democrats or republicans control the Congress, this is my country.

Internal problems with the gov't and people not agreeing with it are always going to happen. Perhaps you hate this country so much that you wouldn't mind the extremists blowing up a couple more places and for America being reduced to rumbles so badly that we follow orders from some Islamic gangstas, but I don't. I value the ideals this country was founded on. I value and admire the spirit with which it was started. And I refuse to allow all the effort and sacrafice to go in vain.

There are two things I will not be forced in changing my stance on -- defending my country and what religion I choose to follow.

And I sure in the hell am not going to make it easier for extremists to try to terrorize my fellow countrymen. They don't like it that we captured two of their higher ups? Too Fucking Bad. How many people did extremists permanently take away from us? Oh, but I bet that's okay because we're lying stinkers.

Personally, I think that if you hate this country so much that you should consider taking residence up in a country that fits your ideas of how we should work with the terrorists. I hear Spain is nice this time of year.

And I love how people bitch about the Kerry flip-flop thing that ocurred within a short period of time, but apparently people don't change over a 20 year period. Things don't come up, alliances don't wither away, and people don't backstab. But a Senator can change his mind multiple times within a year. Ah, I smell a double standard.

But yeah, I guess this is just another of my long ass explinations as you like to call them. I know, I know, you stopped reading after the first two sentences. ;)

lms2
09-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Credit? You told me I was full of shit. Hell, this whole thread kinda smells of you trying to mock me and my stance.

Me, on the other hand, this is my home. This is where my ancestors risked it all coming to, where my relatives live and this is where my future children will live. Despite whether a democrat or a republican controls the White House, despite whether the democrats or republicans control the Congress, this is my country.

Internal problems with the gov't and people not agreeing with it are always going to happen. Perhaps you hate this country so much that you wouldn't mind the extremists blowing up a couple more places and for America being reduced to rumbles so badly that we follow orders from some Islamic gangstas, but I don't. I value the ideals this country was founded on. I value and admire the spirit with which it was started. And I refuse to allow all the effort and sacrafice to go in vain.

There are two things I will not be forced in changing my stance on -- defending my country and what religion I choose to follow.

And I sure in the hell am not going to make it easier for extremists to try to terrorize my fellow countrymen. They don't like it that we captured two of their higher ups? Too Fucking Bad. How many people did extremists permanently take away from us? Oh, but I bet that's okay because we're lying stinkers.

Personally, I think that if you hate this country so much that you should consider taking residence up in a country that fits your ideas of how we should work with the terrorists. I hear Spain is nice this time of year.

And I love how people bitch about the Kerry flip-flop thing that ocurred within a short period of time, but apparently people don't change over a 20 year period. Things don't come up, alliances don't wither away, and people don't backstab. But a Senator can change his mind multiple times within a year. Ah, I smell a double standard.

But yeah, I guess this is just another of my long ass explinations as you like to call them. I know, I know, you stopped reading after the first two sentences. ;)

I made it all the way to the end. :D

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by lms2
I made it all the way to the end. :D

Yeah, but I doubt frets will. He's notorious for only taking the first idea I write about and then bringing in a million others to try to stop me with.

That and he keeps asking me to answer in one sentence or less.

freak
09-25-2004, 02:04 PM

Well said. And, if some aren't leaving because they cannot afford the ticket, I'll be happy to pass the hat around.

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:05 PM
I know about that. If someone asks for an answer they should be willing to listen to the whole thing. :D Open mouths, closed minds.

With all due respect though, I hope the army is still here in 20 years...I will be logging on to read and see if and how your views change...

frets5150
09-25-2004, 02:06 PM
First off i only gave you credit for answering my question but still think you are full of shit.

Second i am looking to move if i am gonna get screwed it is
not gonna be from my own country.
Third stop talking get off your ass and join.
Fourth No i dont wanna see any more bombings.

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:07 PM
My children, there will come a day soon upon this world where you will be given a choice of accepting the mark of the Beast, or losing thy head.

He who giveth up his life for Me shall save it, but he who spareth himself by taking the mark of the Beast shall burn in the Lake of Fire along with the Beast and his False Prophets.

Mat 24:23-25

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah/Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs/Messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time."

Flee from me, SATAN!

:elvis:

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:11 PM
Third stop talking get off your ass and join.

I wanted to but they said my heart wouldn't pass the physical :(

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:12 PM

That and my mother refuses to let me or my brother to join. He wants to badly though. Keeps bringin home pants and shirts he bought from the Army/Navy store

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:14 PM
i am looking to move if i am gonna get screwed it is not gonna be from my own country.

This makes no sense...

What grade are you in ??

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 02:15 PM
no disrespect Ally but if you or your brother really wanted to and believed in the war wouldn't you join anyways regardless of your mom?

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by freak
Well said. And, if some aren't leaving because they cannot afford the ticket, I'll be happy to pass the hat around.

Start passing Freak. The bitch about this whole situation is like Ally, this is the country my ancestors came to in search of a better life... but is it better, now? and for who? There is a difference in dying for what you believe in, and dying to pad a select few pockets.

What's worse is having nothing left to believe in at all.

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:18 PM
"Pad a few select pockets" ??

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:20 PM
Not mine, thats all I know. ;)

Do you think its not about money ?

freak
09-25-2004, 02:20 PM
"Pad a few select pockets" ??

Enter the BCE.
Again.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 02:21 PM
hi lms

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:22 PM

Nothing could be frther from the truth !!

Where are you getting such information ??

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:23 PM
hey scorpio, how are you?

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 02:23 PM
great thanks :)

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 02:24 PM

hey Elvis whats it all about than

Ally_Kat
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
no disrespect Ally but if you or your brother really wanted to and believed in the war wouldn't you join anyways regardless of your mom?

Well, she refuses a lot of things we manage to do ;) :D

I wouldn't be accepted because I have health problems. My brother isn't 18 yet, so it is still yet to be determined if he joins up with the Navy or Air Force. He's leaning towards Navy right now. They have his name and they call randomly to talk to him, but mom refuses to let them thru. It'll be interesting to see what happens when he gets of age.

Me, I'm curious about that embedding journalist thing if I persue my journalism after I graduate.

ELVIS
Go away...

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:25 PM
want me to go away, Gregie?

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:26 PM
*sniff*

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:27 PM
want me to go away, Gregie?

Not you sweetheart...

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:29 PM
hey Elvis whats it all about than

Exactly what the President says it is, you silly idiots!

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 02:30 PM
well cool....
Im surprized your so gung ho about this war but by all means to each their own. By the way just a couple of things....do you think that iraq was linked to al queada (spl) and do you think that Bush really believe there was Weapons of Mass Destruction and if he did...when they found there were none doesn't than kinda make his argument for war nulified

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:30 PM

I wanted to... but I graduated by GED when I was 17. School was just not someplace I frequented alot, so despite that fact that I was (almost) a straight A student, I never got to keep my credits. The army would not let me join because I had a GED. It pissed me off a little bit. Okay, everything pisses me off a little bit, but at the request of the recruiter I was working with , I wrote a letter about the whole discrimination thing. (every guy I knew went in on a GED) Got a letter back.... "thank you for your interest, (blah, blah, blah) but we feel it is necessary to proctect the strength of our armed forces, and due to the high rate of women who go AWOL,...etc, something to the effect that if I couldn't finish high school, I would not be able to hang in the army. However, if I wanted to obtain a college degree first... I was welcome to reapply.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Elvis you know what I don't get about you....you come off as a nice guy sometimes....and others you come off as a rightous man....but than you start calling people idiots....

I mean if you want to look like an idiot just call someone an idiot as part of your reasoning of why You are right

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:34 PM

I never reveal my sources. People would put me in a straight jacket and give me lots of drugs. C'mon Elvis, what is it about? Honestly. I am here for a half hour or so. I want to know your views.

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:34 PM
Elvis you know what I don't get about you....you come off as a nice guy sometimes....and others you come off as a rightous man....but than you start calling people idiots....

I mean if you want to look like an idiot just call someone an idiot as part of your reasoning of why You are right

dude, you take his posts too seriously

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:35 PM
I wanted to... but I graduated by GED when I was 17. School was just not someplace I frequented alot, so despite that fact that I was (almost) a straight A student, I never got to keep my credits. The army would not let me join because I had a GED. It pissed me off a little bit. Okay, everything pisses me off a little bit, but at the request of the recruiter I was working with , I wrote a letter about the whole discrimination thing. (every guy I knew went in on a GED) Got a letter back.... "thank you for your interest, (blah, blah, blah) but we feel it is necessary to proctect the strength of our armed forces, and due to the high rate of women who go AWOL,...etc, something to the effect that if I couldn't finish high school, I would not be able to hang in the army. However, if I wanted to obtain a college degree first... I was welcome to reapply.

Which is funny because my friend Tatiana joined and is going strong, but more than half the guys in the class who said they would join ended up chickening out

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:36 PM
do you think that iraq was linked to al queada

Yes, there were Al Qaeda training camps on iraq...

and do you think that Bush really believe there was Weapons of Mass Destruction

Yes, 100%, as did the rest of the world...

and if he did...when they found there were none doesn't than kinda make his argument for war nulified

Actually, they have found bits and pieces here and there, and they still may be found...

Answer - No...

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:37 PM

Thank you darling...;)

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 02:39 PM

not really I just don't see any reason for name calling...i like respect for each other....but whatever :)

freak
09-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Not mine, thats all I know. ;)

It's about that and a lot more.
It's theocracy run amok and it needs irradicated.

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:43 PM
Yes, there were Al Qaeda training camps on iraq...

Not to mention the first attempt, the terrorist had an official Iraq passport and Saddam had sent some money to help fund. Not to mention that the first place he went ot when he got here was the apartment to an Iraqi, or the 40 or so calls to Iraq on his phone bill.

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:44 PM
Which is funny because my friend Tatiana joined and is going strong, but more than half the guys in the class who said they would join ended up chickening out

How many women pretend to be lesbians vs. men who pretend (or maybe they are not pretending?) to be gay for their out.

At the time, I had been on the same job since I was 15. In order to take my GED at 17, it was a very long application process, including obtaining letters of recomendation that I be able to take the test, etc... a lot of bull crap to wade through.

The other side to that is it is/was okay for guys to drop out and pull a stint to get the money for college, but not for women. I didn't qualify for a pell grant because I had been working 40-60 hours a week since I was 15 years old, and no scholarship for drop-outs...even with a GED. Student loans scared the shit out of me, and still do. WTF? Too proud for welfare-too poor to pay for it, too smart to just accept it, and too stupid to get over it. LOL.

I haven't checked into it lately. Maybe things have changed.

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:50 PM
student loans don't scare me, but they confuse the hell out of me. Especially when my father tries to explain it like he's talkign to one of his Wall St buddies.

I have all the money I own tucked away in a bank account that I started when I started working. I want to pay it all and get it over with, by the paternal unit keeps telling me that it's "good" credit/debt and will somehow end up helping me. Then I get lost. lol

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:54 PM
If you have the money to pay them off , then its a good thing, leave your money there, take the loan, pay it off when you get done. :D Why use your own money when you can use someone elses.

Its the poor schmucks who just look at it like, well I can get all this money right now, and then not have to pay it back until I get out of school (with the $$ in their eyes about how much they will be making). Then when they get out of school, its a little bit different story. Like credit cards. Heaven to have, hell to pay for.

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Not to mention the first attempt, the terrorist had an official Iraq passport and Saddam had sent some money to help fund. Not to mention that the first place he went ot when he got here was the apartment to an Iraqi, or the 40 or so calls to Iraq on his phone bill.

Grate memory!

:)

Ally_Kat
09-25-2004, 02:57 PM
nawh, I'm avoiding credit cards for now. Currently I'll owe something like $10-$12 grand, of which I have. Then there's graduate school. But if I go for the history teacher thing, the state'll cover it all cuz there's no history teachers. Used to be math, but that program got a lot of coverage and suddenly everyone was becoming a math teacher.

lms2
09-25-2004, 02:57 PM
“ Originally posted by ELVIS

Where are you getting such information ?? ”

I never reveal my sources. People would put me in a straight jacket and give me lots of drugs. C'mon Elvis, what is it about? Honestly. I am here for a half hour or so. I want to know your views.

or was I the one you were telling to go away?

*sniff*

FORD
09-25-2004, 03:04 PM

It's theocracy run amok and it needs irradicated.

The irony in that statement is that Saddam Hussein's government was NEVER a theocracy or even close to one. But BCE-PNAC is well on it's way to being exactly that. Junior has already said in public that GOD told him to strike Afghanistan and Iraq.

Which isn't really all that different than "Allah told me to strike at the Great Satan Infidels" when you think about it.

lms2
09-25-2004, 03:07 PM
nawh, I'm avoiding credit cards for now. Currently I'll owe something like $10-$12 grand, of which I have. Then there's graduate school. But if I go for the history teacher thing, the state'll cover it all cuz there's no history teachers. Used to be math, but that program got a lot of coverage and suddenly everyone was becoming a math teacher.

You are a smart girl, and will do well. :D

freak
09-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The irony in that statement is that Saddam Hussein's government was NEVER a theocracy or even close to one. But BCE-PNAC is well on it's way to being exactly that. Junior has already said in public that GOD told him to strike Afghanistan and Iraq.

Which isn't really all that different than "Allah told me to strike at the Great Satan Infidels" when you think about it.

Those Hussein supported are, indeed, after a theocracy.

They are using fanatical ideology as a weapon to their advantage the same way the Nazi Party used age-old ethnic hatreds to disenfranchise a large and wealthy portion of Europe to finance it's war.

NEVER POST WHEN TWO CATS ARE JOCKYING FOR POSITION ON YOUR LAP!!!!!

freak
09-25-2004, 03:08 PM
fuck

Anyone wanna buy two cats?

lucky wilbury
09-25-2004, 03:41 PM

not just an iraqi passport his second passport was that of a kuwaiti who was taken by the iraqis during the invasion of kuwait and when ramzi yousef was caught in the mid 90's he was on his way back to iraq. lets not forget one of his partner's in all of this Abdul Rahman Yasin was and currently is still in iraq. here's a pic of him taken in 2002 in baghdad

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2002/05/31/image510807l.jpg

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 10:05 PM
But BCE-PNAC is well on it's way to being exactly that. Junior has already said in public that GOD told him to strike Afghanistan and Iraq.

Not true...

You need church...

ELVIS
09-25-2004, 10:08 PM
fuck

Anyone wanna buy two cats?

Cats are free...

freak
09-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Cats are free...

Socialist.

FORD
09-25-2004, 10:22 PM
Are you saying I should pay for pussy?

Corporatist fascist :mad:

freak
09-25-2004, 10:33 PM
Are you saying I should pay for pussy?

Corporatist fascist :mad:

Hey, all I was doing was trying to make a buck. American dream and all of that.

But...Nooooooo!!!!

"Mr. Cat's Are Free" has to step in.

If you mandate that cat's be free, the next thing you know, it's HillaryCare and all of us working in the fields for the collective.

Cathedral
09-26-2004, 02:06 AM
Damn, this thread is full of people who could give a damn about the blood spilled, and personal sacrifice so many have made to provide the freedoms America has afforded to you.
You spit in the face of those who died to give you the right to run scared and hide like the little chicken shits you are.

I am ashamed to even read some of the crap you spew and you need a good history lesson to understand exactly how every damn one of us got to where we are today.

I mean, Fuck, do you think it all just appeared one day out of the blue?
Fuck no, It took guts, pride, and a love for this country you'll never experience.
If my country called on me to serve and it meant that i get beheaded, you'r damn right i'd take my place in history.

Since 1962 this country has fallen victim to demcratic values that you all share with John Kerry. There isn't a solid backbone in a single one of you scared little pussies who do nothing but bitch and complain about this country.
If you don't like it, fucking pack your shit and leave, but don't for one fucking second think that you have earned any right to address the loyal citizens of the U.S. and mock their patriotic beliefs of those who truly and wholeheartedly love what this country represents.

You'll never be a protector of liberty, just ankle biting cowards that think you'd be free enough to do anything you take for granted if it weren't for our men and women in uniform doing the duty they signed up for.

You don't want to fight for your homeland, that's fine, it is your right to feel that way. but don't you fucking dare insult the history of this great nation by insinuating that you'd have any amount of freedom without blood being spilled and lives sacrificed in the process.

You've had it too good for so long that if we were ever to be invaded, we'd find your ass hiding, hoping the enemy wouldn't find you while TRUE Americans were in the thick of the battle trying to preserve your way of life.

Just fucking say Thank You, and have the balls to take up arms and back that soldier up because YOU WOULD BE FUCKED WITHOUT THEM!

Would i lose my head if i had to for this country?
If it came to that, you're damn right i would, because i love this country that so many died to provide for me and my family.

Blood was the price paid for it, and blood is the price to defend it.
If you don't understand the war in Iraq (and a lot of you don't), just remember those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th, 2001.
Our country is not perfect, but it is the best game on planet earth, or it was at least until God was removed from our schools.

Do i hate anyone who disagrees and chooses to be vocal about it?
Nope, but i'd step forward and help defend your ass just the same, and you wouldn't even need to thank me.

But i would ask that you shut your fucking mouth, or take a weapon and man a post.

My family has sacrificed it's blood for this country, and did it voluntarily, so i say to you all who choose to believe differently...

To those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor you'll never taste.

I won't dishonor my family and the soldiers that built this land for all of us to embrace by questioning the means in which it was provided, and protected.

frets5150
09-26-2004, 05:56 AM
[QUOTE]

Since 1962 this country has fallen victim to demcratic values that you all share with John Kerry. There isn't a solid backbone in a single one of you scared little pussies who do nothing but bitch and complain about this country.
If you don't like it, fucking pack your shit and leave, but don't for one fucking second think that you have earned any right to address the loyal citizens of the U.S. and mock their patriotic beliefs of those who truly and wholeheartedly love what this country represents.[QUOTE]

BOO FUCKING HOO... Another story teller who talks out their ass.
What's with the name callin I have more
backbone then you will ever have just because
i would not die for this stinking country.Some
of you here think you are so smart writing all
these long stories;but you're real fucking
assholes.The truth is right in front of you
your government is tryin to kill you.
But you are to fuckin stupid to see it.
But the truth about sept -11 is really
unfolding quickly and i want to see if
you still feel the same way when the truth
comes out.FUCKIN MORON'S

frets5150
09-26-2004, 06:15 AM
By the way why don't you join the service... If you are to old
or have health problems like some of you claim you don't
have to be on the front line there are other ways you can help.
Call and ask they will tell you.And KAT you are over 18 don't give
us this bullshit that your mommy won't let you join.But then again
your mother does not want to see you killed especially for no reason.

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 01:56 PM

I have to go to a cardiologist every other month. Doesn't matter whether my mother was signing my name on the dotted line or not. I can't sign up. My excuse was never my mother won't let me sign up. The only person she's trying her hardest to prevent getting any info is my brother. I brought it up cuz I've talked about that with some people her in random threads and I would have rather threw that in that someone else.

LoungeMachine
09-26-2004, 04:05 PM
No Ford, but I would be willing to part with yours for the good of the nation.

Terrorist

[according to ELVIS's logic]

LoungeMachine
09-26-2004, 04:11 PM
Go away...

Your typical response when called on your right -wing, bible- thumping bullshit.

Try and imagine how little stock we put in your opinions.

try again

Personally, I think it's no coincidence you chose as your screen name / avatar a racist, homophobic, pedophile drug addict.

it fits you

lms2
09-26-2004, 06:30 PM

Why are you attacking people who have a legitimate reason not to be in the service? My reason was not medical, but I felt like this was an appropriate place to list it in response to another posters question. Maybe I was included in your response, maybe I wasn't... but regardless.

My point-and so many of my points get missed because they require a little bit of thought be given to the issue at hand, instead of just reading over it looking for something to argue with- is that there are a lot of people ready, willing and able to serve this great nation, that are not welcome to do so. Instead, we have a lot of people who are after the benefits Uncle Sam offers who cry like a baby when it comes for a "function at the junction"...

The point that was not made, but perhaps should have been is that the deaths in question here were not made in support of nor in deference to the United States of America. The tragic deaths of 911 were not people who woke up one morning and decided to donate their lives for a better cause. They were people who got up to go to work and fucked in the ass for no good reason at all. Yes, there have been service men and women who have given their lives in this war... but had they of known when they enlisted the outcome, would they have enlisted? Who is to say. The deaths that are being talked about here are people who made the decision to go to work in the hot zone... and I guarantee most of them are not thinking it is for the good of America... they are thinking it is good for my pocket book... and nothing bad is going to happen to me.

May god bless and keep all the men and women who dedicate their lives to keeping and protecting the citizens of this great nation. And for those who are working so hard to make this nation less than the great nation it once was... may god have mercy on your souls.

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey LMS :) btw what people in your estimation are working to make this nation less than the great nation it was......George W. Bush right.....Im going home nice seeing you :D

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 06:40 PM
good night all it was great having an adult debate without fighting I like all you guys...and thej coolest thing about america is free speach..peace :)

lms2
09-26-2004, 07:04 PM
you ask a question and say good night... No, it is not ONE man, woman or child that is answerable to that statement... You know we will talk about that when you are ready. :D

lms2
09-26-2004, 07:23 PM
Let America Be America Again
Langston Hughes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let America be America again.
Let it be the dream it used to be.
Let it be the pioneer on the plain
Seeking a home where he himself is free.

(America never was America to me.)

Let America be the dream the dreamers dreamed--
Let it be that great strong land of love
Where never kings connive nor tyrants scheme
That any man be crushed by one above.

(It never was America to me.)

O, let my land be a land where Liberty
Is crowned with no false patriotic wreath,
But opportunity is real, and life is free,
Equality is in the air we breathe.

(There's never been equality for me,
Nor freedom in this "homeland of the free.")

Say, who are you that mumbles in the dark?
And who are you that draws your veil across the stars?

I am the poor white, fooled and pushed apart,
I am the Negro bearing slavery's scars.
I am the red man driven from the land,
I am the immigrant clutching the hope I seek--
And finding only the same old stupid plan
Of dog eat dog, of mighty crush the weak.

I am the young man, full of strength and hope,
Tangled in that ancient endless chain
Of profit, power, gain, of grab the land!
Of grab the gold! Of grab the ways of satisfying need!
Of work the men! Of take the pay!
Of owning everything for one's own greed!

I am the farmer, bondsman to the soil.
I am the worker sold to the machine.
I am the Negro, servant to you all.
I am the people, humble, hungry, mean--
Hungry yet today despite the dream.
Beaten yet today--O, Pioneers!
I am the man who never got ahead,
The poorest worker bartered through the years.

Yet I'm the one who dreamt our basic dream
In the Old World while still a serf of kings,
Who dreamt a dream so strong, so brave, so true,
That even yet its mighty daring sings
In every brick and stone, in every furrow turned
That's made America the land it has become.
O, I'm the man who sailed those early seas
In search of what I meant to be my home--
For I'm the one who left dark Ireland's shore,
And Poland's plain, and England's grassy lea,
And torn from Black Africa's strand I came
To build a "homeland of the free."

The free?

Who said the free? Not me?
Surely not me? The millions on relief today?
The millions shot down when we strike?
The millions who have nothing for our pay?
For all the dreams we've dreamed
And all the songs we've sung
And all the hopes we've held
And all the flags we've hung,
The millions who have nothing for our pay--
Except the dream that's almost dead today.

O, let America be America again--
The land that never has been yet--
And yet must be--the land where every man is free.
The land that's mine--the poor man's, Indian's, Negro's, ME--
Who made America,
Whose sweat and blood, whose faith and pain,
Whose hand at the foundry, whose plow in the rain,
Must bring back our mighty dream again.

Sure, call me any ugly name you choose--
The steel of freedom does not stain.
From those who live like leeches on the people's lives,
We must take back our land again,
America!

O, yes,
I say it plain,
America never was America to me,
And yet I swear this oath--
America will be!

Out of the rack and ruin of our gangster death,
The rape and rot of graft, and stealth, and lies,
We, the people, must redeem
The land, the mines, the plants, the rivers.
The mountains and the endless plain--
All, all the stretch of these great green states--
And make America again!

From The Collected Poems of Langston Hughes, published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. Copyright © 1994 the Estate of Langston Hughes. Used with permission.

Phil theStalker
09-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Good work, kiddo.

But a lady shouldn't be in a forum like this where you can link to a beheading download.

That's just for chickmen like Alley_Kat whom is certain the will of the American people is to be in Iraq.

She deserves to see her wishes coming true.

Seshmeister
09-26-2004, 08:12 PM
I have to go to a cardiologist every other month.

Ah yes a common problem amongst Bush supporters.

Have they found your heart yet?;)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Cathedral
09-26-2004, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE]

If you don't like it, fucking pack your shit and leave, but don't for one fucking second think that you have earned any right to address the loyal citizens of the U.S. and mock their patriotic beliefs of those who truly and wholeheartedly love what this country represents.[QUOTE]

BOO FUCKING HOO... Another story teller who talks out their ass.
What's with the name callin I have more
backbone then you will ever have just because
i would not die for this stinking country.Some
of you here think you are so smart writing all
these long stories;but you're real fucking
assholes.The truth is right in front of you
your government is tryin to kill you.
But you are to fuckin stupid to see it.
But the truth about sept -11 is really
unfolding quickly and i want to see if
you still feel the same way when the truth
comes out.FUCKIN MORON'S

Yeah, we can all see your backbone, and judging from your posts, It's a long yellow streak.

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Ah yes a common problem amongst Bush supporters.

Have they found your heart yet?;)

Cheers!

:gulp:

LOL!

Yeah. They're still looking for the other half though :D

lms2
09-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
But a lady shouldn't be in a forum like this where you can link to a beheading download.

That's just for chickmen like Alley_Kat whom is certain the will of the American people is to be in Iraq.

She deserves to see her wishes coming true.

Phil are you okay?

First, ladies don't belong in this thread... where do we belong. In burkas? Unfortunately, we live, breed, pay taxes and die in this country, we cannot afford to be ignorant to such delicate situations as what that download may contain.

Secondly, no one deserves to see what you see as Ally's wishes coming true. That just sucks.

I may not always agree with Ally's opinions but I respect that she shares them openly and honestly and I admire that she does so with beligerent enthusiasm. The passion of youth. But what I really hope is that 20 years from now we all live in a country she can feel so passionately about. ;)

Ally_Kat
09-27-2004, 12:07 AM
Don't waste your breath lms. He's been wishing me dead and calling me a traitor to our country for at least a month and a half now

lms2
09-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Ah, but its my breath right! ;) and well you know how I feel about certain oddities...

lms2
09-28-2004, 11:56 AM
If you really want to examine the spirit of America, and lives given for and in the spirit of America go stand in that field in Pensylvania and pray.

So was the plane shot down? (Would the hijackers have died in vain to prevent the cockpit from being stormed...? I think not.) Is that the spirit of America? (nominated for a congretional gold medal, but ever awarded? the fate of America... Not enough drama mamma.) or is that even the question, because if those men and women on that flight were given the choice to make that decision again, my guess is they would. And it had nothing to do with oil, or oppression. It had everything to do with faith in God, belief in whats right, and love for fellow man.

But what I really want to know, is why did this thread die, and the other beheading thread continues. Are you seeking truth or argument?
Seek and ye shall find, whatever it is you are looking for.

DrMaddVibe
09-28-2004, 12:27 PM
In FORD's case...it wouldn't matter.

lms2
09-28-2004, 11:25 PM
In most peoples cases it wouldn't matter. Truth I guess is hard to take.