PDA

View Full Version : Moore

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Just a quick question to Elvis and sgt. and whoever wants to answer this.

Do you find ANY value to Micheal Moore's films?
Have you learned anything from them or is it all garbage and lies?

BigBadBrian
09-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Just a quick question to Elvis and sgt. and whoever wants to answer this.

Do you find ANY value to Micheal Moore's films?
Have you learned anything from them or is it all garbage and lies?

Who said we actually watched any of them? ;)

FORD
09-25-2004, 03:39 PM
That's true.... the Busheep refuse to watch anything to the left of FAUX-Pravda.

DLR'sCock
09-25-2004, 03:57 PM
You should see Uncovered: The War On Iraq, Robert Greenwald really put together quite a documentary...

http://www.truthuncovered.com/thefilm.html

I suggest that all of the people supporting the War On Iraq to see this documentary...

BigBadBrian
09-25-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
That's true.... the Busheep refuse to watch anything to the left of FAUX-Pravda.

When Donut Boy agrees to educate us "Stupid Americans" for free with his "documentaries", I'll go see one. He simply wishes to make himself wealthy at the expense of you liberal sheep who swallow his distorted lies and visions and perversions of reality whole. As such, I have other things I would rather spend my money on. I simply choose not to go watch his untrue, uneducated spew. :gulp:

Warham
09-25-2004, 04:02 PM
I won't put any money in fat boy's pockets.

FORD
09-25-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
When Donut Boy agrees to educate us "Stupid Americans" for free with his "documentaries", I'll go see one. He simply wishes to make himself wealthy at the expense of you liberal sheep who swallow his distorted lies and visions and perversions of reality whole. As such, I have other things I would rather spend my money on. I simply choose not to go watch his untrue, uneducated spew. :gulp:

You must have a friend or relative who's not a Busheep. Perhaps they might be purchasing the DVD when it's released on October 5. If so, make arrangements to watch it with them. Then you will have done so without paying a dime. Or worse case scenario, you could always spend the big bucks and rent it.

BigBadBrian
09-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by FORD
You must have a friend or relative who's not a Busheep. Perhaps they might be purchasing the DVD when it's released on October 5. If so, make arrangements to watch it with them. Then you will have done so without paying a dime. Or worse case scenario, you could always spend the big bucks and rent it.

My schedule is booked. Too much time in other leisurely pursuits. There isn't too much chance of me voting for Senator Paper Cut anyway. :gulp:

FORD
09-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Yeah.... pResident toothache is doing such a bangup job :rolleyes:

Warham
09-25-2004, 04:41 PM
Michael Moore should be photoshopping funny pics here methinks, since he's so good at editing and chopping Bush videos.

Big Train
09-25-2004, 04:47 PM
I have seen every one of his films,as I like to be up to speed on the latest propaganda. I can tell you I found no redeeming value in any of F9/11 at all. The distortions were so overpowering and transparent as to render any point he was trying to make utterly useless.

Big Train
09-25-2004, 04:48 PM
Although I must say the tourism boards of Canada and Iraq must be doing great business. They both look like great places to be, with such perfect people.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
When Donut Boy agrees to educate us "Stupid Americans" for free with his "documentaries", I'll go see one. He simply wishes to make himself wealthy at the expense of you liberal sheep who swallow his distorted lies and visions and perversions of reality whole. As such, I have other things I would rather spend my money on. I simply choose not to go watch his untrue, uneducated spew. :gulp: if you haven't watched it how do you know all distored and lies....sorry up to you....

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Although I must say the tourism boards of Canada and Iraq must be doing great business. They both look like great places to be, with such perfect people.

:lol: :guzzle: wtf is that supposed to mean haha

Big Train
09-25-2004, 05:00 PM
According to Moore in that film, you guys shit ice cream. Not only are you our moral superiors, it's so safe everyone's door is unlocked. Nothing bad every happens, because as the fat chick at Taco Bell says "You guys talk through everything".

Sounds like a place we all should be.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 05:11 PM
29,573 gun deaths in 2001

873 canada

But I mean it's not like we leave our doors open all the time. But yah it is a pretty sweet place to be.

But I mean we also have alot more gun laws so that helps.

Im proud of the fact that we have so many less deaths in canada due to guns of course though.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Im not sure if your were being sarcastic big train but the numbers kinda speak for themselves....america has ALOT of gun deaths for sure

Big Train
09-25-2004, 05:14 PM
It is something to be proud of. A lot of things Canada has you should be very proud of. The moral superiority trip gets real old though. The challenges the two countries face are much different, to me apples and oranges. I like Canada, inherited some land up there, but I don't think it is THAT great. TO me anyway..

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 05:18 PM
absolutely we are different and Im sure you don't feel were that great I mean totaly different politically

ODShowtime
09-25-2004, 05:22 PM
I find it frustrating when some of you talk shit on the movie when you haven't even seen it. I've quoted the White House press secretary in then past, when he said the movie was nothing but lies when it hadn't been screened yet. That's just pathetic, and scary, coming from the president's mouthpiece. Who knows how many other statements that guy makes that are complete bullshit?

I mean, if you haven't seen it, you really don't have jack shit to say about it, do you? Go watch it, then bash him all you fucking want.

Big Train
09-25-2004, 05:25 PM
I HAVE seen it and love to bash it every chance I get. It's a vicious cycle, I go see his shitty film, he makes money and makes more films and we repeat...

ODShowtime
09-25-2004, 05:32 PM
I wasn't refering to you as I read your post that you had watched it. Bash the fuck away man, you earned it.

And I posted some more shit about the film in some other thread just now. Let's pick it up after I go do some real world shit, get fucked up, and come back again.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 05:37 PM
B.T. I totaly dig what your saying and am happy we all can talked civially(spl). :)