X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpioboy33
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Moore

Just a quick question to Elvis and sgt. and whoever wants to answer this.

Do you find ANY value to Micheal Moore's films?
    Have you learned anything from them or is it all garbage and lies?
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Re: Moore

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
    Just a quick question to Elvis and sgt. and whoever wants to answer this.

Do you find ANY value to Micheal Moore's films?
    Have you learned anything from them or is it all garbage and lies?
    Who said we actually watched any of them?
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's true.... the Busheep refuse to watch anything to the left of FAUX-Pravda.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

You should see Uncovered: The War On Iraq, Robert Greenwald really put together quite a documentary...

I suggest that all of the people supporting the War On Iraq to see this documentary...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          That's true.... the Busheep refuse to watch anything to the left of FAUX-Pravda.
          When Donut Boy agrees to educate us "Stupid Americans" for free with his "documentaries", I'll go see one. He simply wishes to make himself wealthy at the expense of you liberal sheep who swallow his distorted lies and visions and perversions of reality whole. As such, I have other things I would rather spend my money on. I simply choose not to go watch his untrue, uneducated spew.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I won't put any money in fat boy's pockets.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              When Donut Boy agrees to educate us "Stupid Americans" for free with his "documentaries", I'll go see one. He simply wishes to make himself wealthy at the expense of you liberal sheep who swallow his distorted lies and visions and perversions of reality whole. As such, I have other things I would rather spend my money on. I simply choose not to go watch his untrue, uneducated spew.
              You must have a friend or relative who's not a Busheep. Perhaps they might be purchasing the DVD when it's released on October 5. If so, make arrangements to watch it with them. Then you will have done so without paying a dime. Or worse case scenario, you could always spend the big bucks and rent it.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                You must have a friend or relative who's not a Busheep. Perhaps they might be purchasing the DVD when it's released on October 5. If so, make arrangements to watch it with them. Then you will have done so without paying a dime. Or worse case scenario, you could always spend the big bucks and rent it.
                My schedule is booked. Too much time in other leisurely pursuits. There isn't too much chance of me voting for Senator Paper Cut anyway.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah.... pResident toothache is doing such a bangup job
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Michael Moore should be photoshopping funny pics here methinks, since he's so good at editing and chopping Bush videos.

Comment

• Big Train
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I have seen every one of his films,as I like to be up to speed on the latest propaganda. I can tell you I found no redeeming value in any of F9/11 at all. The distortions were so overpowering and transparent as to render any point he was trying to make utterly useless.

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Although I must say the tourism boards of Canada and Iraq must be doing great business. They both look like great places to be, with such perfect people.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          if you haven't watched it how do you know all distored and lies....sorry up to you....

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                            Although I must say the tourism boards of Canada and Iraq must be doing great business. They both look like great places to be, with such perfect people.
                            wtf is that supposed to mean haha

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

According to Moore in that film, you guys shit ice cream. Not only are you our moral superiors, it's so safe everyone's door is unlocked. Nothing bad every happens, because as the fat chick at Taco Bell says "You guys talk through everything".

Sounds like a place we all should be.

Comment

Working...