PDA

View Full Version : Teacher sends feces home with 6-year-old

lucky wilbury
09-26-2004, 01:31 AM
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2813029

Teacher sends feces home with 6-year-old
Associated Press

DALLAS -- A teacher is on paid administrative leave after sending a first-grader home with feces in his backpack because the boy went to the bathroom on the classroom floor.

The teacher apparently was frustrated with the 6-year-old student's actions so wrapped up the waste and sent it home with the boy Tuesday along with a note, Dallas school district spokesman Donald Claxton said.

Claxton declined to identify the teacher at Gabe P. Allen Elementary School.

"It generally appears the teacher was trying to help raise awareness with the family," Claxton said. "It's just an unfortunate incident. Unfortunately, she took this course of action."

Rikk
09-26-2004, 01:46 AM
Holy shit!

ELVIS
09-26-2004, 10:08 PM
I heard on the radio that she was on unpaid leave...

LadyTudor2711
09-26-2004, 10:13 PM
There are other more positive ways to raise awareness. She should be fired. What happens if a child becomes sick, does she package it up and send it home? People like that should not be around children.

LT

singerman
09-26-2004, 10:32 PM
i think it was a good idea.....if only more teachers were like that,childen would have more respect......and maybe not shit on the floor

Rikk
09-26-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by singerman
i think it was a good idea.....if only more teachers were like that,childen would have more respect......and maybe not shit on the floor

I can't agree. You can't expect children to have the same sense of responsibility an adult does. That kind of shit can tramautize a kid. Not cool at all.

lms2
09-26-2004, 11:38 PM
I think the kid was making a statement.... and from what (very little) I know about the teacher.... I probably agree with the kid. :D

LoungeMachine
09-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Dallas?

Perhaps she was part of the Shub's 'No Child's Feces Left Behind" campaign

lms2
09-26-2004, 11:45 PM
LOL. Is that what that is... I have heard it was a load of crap, but I did not know that was a literal meaning.

Mezro
09-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2813029

Teacher sends feces home with 6-year-old
Associated Press

Ass dismissed!

Mezro...what do you think my backpack is gonna smell like this year?...

lms2
09-27-2004, 03:21 PM
you only thought last years gym socks were bad. ;)

Figs
09-27-2004, 03:25 PM
One my teachers did the same to me after I crapped on the classroom floor, and it didn't get all this media attention! That was my worst day of college.

lms2
09-27-2004, 03:28 PM
LOL By college, there is less interest in fragile minds being corrupted. Its usually too late.

Seshmeister
09-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Figs
One my teachers did the same to me after I crapped on the classroom floor, and it didn't get all this media attention! That was my worst day of college.

LOL!

JCOOK
09-27-2004, 03:38 PM
Was this kids' name Beavis or Buttehead?

singerman
09-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I can't agree. You can't expect children to have the same sense of responsibility an adult does. That kind of shit can tramautize a kid. Not cool at all.

err....cant believe someone thought i was serious!?

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-27-2004, 08:51 PM
THAT KID WANTED A SHITZOO PUPPY

HIS MA SAID, NO WAY YOU SHITZOO MUCH AS IT IS LIL FUCKER

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-27-2004, 09:00 PM
WHAT THAT TEACHER SHOUDA DONE WAS

SEND THAT BRAT HOME WITH A BAG OF FARTS IN

HIS BACKPACK INSTEAD OF HIS SACK(ED) LUNCH

DeadOrAlive
09-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Pretty funny now that you think about it.

Bill Lumbergh
09-28-2004, 02:21 AM
Whoops.......double post

Bill Lumbergh
09-28-2004, 02:22 AM

Fuck you.........I have a six year old son(who of course has been potty trained for over four years), and if he had an accident I would understand. My better half would throw that bitch through a window. Glad I'm not your kid.

Bill Lumbergh
09-28-2004, 02:25 AM
err....cant believe someone thought i was serious!?

You were serious......and now you must die!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondsgirl
09-28-2004, 02:31 AM
That poor baby. Thats all they are at age 6!!
How embarrassed he must have been when he shit and then to have to walk around with it in his back pack! You know that kids will tease him about that for the next 12 years. And the teacher must have known that too.
Thats horrible. Teacher should be canned. Doesn't belong near 6 year olds.

diamondsgirl
09-28-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Mezro
Ass dismissed!

Mezro...what do you think my backpack is gonna smell like this year?...

LMAO!

DG....Mezro is one of the funniest posters at the Army...

singerman
09-28-2004, 04:01 PM

now i really cant believe that some dumb idiots think i was serious...for fucks sake.....i knew everyone would say the teacher is a cunt.....thats why i posted the opposite.....nobody on this planet would agree with what the teacher did....jesus christ

Figs
09-28-2004, 04:04 PM
now i really cant believe that some dumb idiots think i was serious...for fucks sake.....i knew everyone would say the teacher is a cunt.....thats why i posted the opposite.....nobody on this planet would agree with what the teacher did....jesus christ

Come to the dump...

DrMaddVibe
09-28-2004, 04:08 PM
That's a shitty thing to do.

Bill Lumbergh
09-28-2004, 04:13 PM

Thats MR Dumb Idiot to you!

singerman
09-28-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Thats MR Dumb Idiot to you!

sorry mr dumb ;-)

LickMyCream
11-04-2004, 01:46 AM
lol if Ithe teacher was allowed to keep her job, he should just go back to her class and shit on the floor again. Only this time, he should smear it all over the floor, and her desk, so she can't put it in his bag. (will maybe if she keeps one of those gum scraper things around)

bueno bob
11-04-2004, 02:20 AM

I agree with what the teacher did.

The shit probably looks better than his last report card did. Have you seen Junior's grades.......? Give her a medal :)

bueno bob
11-04-2004, 02:21 AM
Right before you take her out to the flagpole and string her ass up it, anyway :D

VHII
11-04-2004, 05:24 PM
haha good story

Katydid
11-06-2004, 05:03 PM
One time in the 5th. grade I asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher would not let me.

I had no choice. Held it long as I could, then messed my pants.

That teacher was a bitch. Her brother was a senator, and lawyer.

I was a good kid in school, never made a fuss...I know now I should have.

At recess I had to take my panties off and throw them away, cleaned up the best I could. But I smelled for last class...

It is very degrading for a child. I was afraid to tell mama and daddy, or all Hell would have broken loose.

But I never liked that teacher anymore. And was glad to get out of her class.

SHe spanked me too for throwing my coat over a chickenwire snowman in the closet. All the hooks were full.

SHe was a mean bitch.

classicdude
11-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Great, another poo thread.....how long until this ends up in the dump?? Hard to believe a 6-year old would pinch one right in the middle of the classroom floor like that. Although, the older I get, the less surprised I am by the fucked-up shit that goes on.

Speaking of doing your duty (dooty) in the classroom, I remember in grade school one bad kid had to stay in during recess.....and took a piss in the sink!

hard rock
12-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Man i used to think bringing my books home from school was pretty shity but this brings on a whole new meaning. yeah i used to have a teacher who wouldnt let me go to the washroom so i pissed in the corner of the class room. they sent me home and then my folks went to the school and told them directly when a kid needs to go they need to go. i was never denied access to the bathrooms ever again. moral of the story some times your parents can get you great hookups!!!!

BigBadBrian
12-09-2004, 09:34 AM
If that was my kid, that teacher would be dining on a shit sandwich. :gulp:

chunkashin!!
12-15-2004, 10:33 AM
Hmm, I imagine the whole sheibang would of gone like this.. GET OUTA HERE AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU!!