PDA

View Full Version : Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

Rikk
09-26-2004, 03:44 AM
Zahzoo: "Rikk thinks he's got a big dick... PDBS... Psychotic Big Dick Syndrom. Mostly occurs in men with little weewee's..."

Stop talking about dicks, ZZ. Funny, I thought we were cool, but I guess not.

Steve Savicki: "Who cares? Rikk is not a mod to my knowledge.
What was the disagreement about? Just sticking up for FAB?"

LOL. Who are you again? I guess only mods have this "forum power", huh?

Ally Kat (when asked how I became a head "hancho" at the Army...LOL): "He's not. He's just someone who's voicing his opinion very loudly."

LOL. Look around. Very funny.

Chelle (when asked why she's "target #2"): "Because I had the nerve to disagree with Rikk (aka Air)."

LOL. Poor, bitter people.

Of course, the plot thickens, as Steve Savicki proclaims: "We gotta prove to Brett that this is more than a 4 person website or whatever he called it (gosh, that made me mad when I read that)."

However, I have to point out that when I went online at this site, I read: "There are currently 0 members and 4 guests on the forums."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

MAX
09-26-2004, 03:50 AM
Hey pRikk,

Word?

I have so much to tell but you aren't answering your fucking phone!!!!

Pick up homo!!!!!!

Rikk
09-26-2004, 03:58 AM
Deal, dude. Call me tomorrow afternoon and gimme the heads up. I really gotta get to bed. I have class in six hours (yes, Sunday class at the University...a re-scheduling...not a normal class).

MAX
09-26-2004, 04:14 AM
Deal my friend cos I'm too fucking tired myself and Ang is about to kick the shit out of me!!!!

I's unbelievable!!!!!

You ARE my lord Rikk and I obey!!!! LOL!!! ;)

Splooge
09-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Zahzoo: "Rikk thinks he's got a big dick... PDBS... Psychotic Big Dick Syndrom. Mostly occurs in men with little weewee's..."

Ally Kat (when asked how I became a head "hancho" at the Army...LOL): "He's not. He's just someone who's voicing his opinion very loudly."

Chelle (when asked why she's "target #2"): "Because I had the nerve to disagree with Rikk (aka Air)."

Of course, the plot thickens, as Steve Savicki proclaims: "We gotta prove to Brett that this is more than a 4 person website or whatever he called it (gosh, that made me mad when I read that)."

However, I have to point out that when I went online at this site, I read: "There are currently 0 members and 4 guests on the forums."

Fak...golly gee willickers!!!!

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 01:59 PM

Dude, I don't care. You're not some huge head "hancho" imo

And why are you bringing this here? Cuz you'll get more support?

Almost Guilty
09-26-2004, 04:12 PM
What's with you Rikk? Just can't let it go? Seems everyone is trying to move on. Now YOU are the one opening it all up again. What is it? Not getting enough attention over HERE now that things have finally died down? Why dont YOU explain THAT!

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 04:16 PM
And I love how it is that the site can't stop talking about you, yet those 4 posts are the only posts about you.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Almost Guilty
What's with you Rikk? Just can't let it go? Seems everyone is trying to move on. Now YOU are the one opening it all up again. What is it? Not getting enough attention over HERE now that things have finally died down? Why dont YOU explain THAT!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you even mentioned by me? No. Go away. You are not welcome here. You have been banned by everyone, including Ally.:D

Rikk
09-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Dude, I don't care. You're not some huge head "hancho" imo

LOL. Who said I was? But it is pretty sad that I've been pretty nice to you but you have to bitch about me over there as if I think I have some form of message board "power".

Support against what? Chelle's site? Oh I'm sorry...I've got a giant amount of friends here, but I'm worried about five or six people that support Van Hagar?? LOL!!!:D

Ally, no matter how many times you try this crap, I still got nothing against you because you really don't know me or understand any of this crap. If you think another mod or two let you down by pushing you to ban the person you voted to ban, think about it and blame yourself. Don't blame them and don't fucking blame me. You voted.

Anyway, I don't care about the person in question. She's history. She's gone. I just thought it was funny that I went over to that site (which has almost no active threads whatsoever) looking for some of GUWAPO's amusing handiwork and instead found a bitter thread where a few people were trying to bitch about me and some power trip.:p

Rikk
09-26-2004, 05:07 PM
And I love how it is that the site can't stop talking about you, yet those 4 posts are the only posts about you.

4 out of something like 10 posts! LOL!!!:D

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 05:14 PM
You have been banned by everyone, including Ally.:D

Love twisting my words, don't you? I didn't ban her and I never gave a positive answer to the vote. My response was "eh, whatever you guys want to do. I really don't care." The only reason I posted in that thread was because they kept calling me out to answer -- not that I think it really mattered what I said since everyone else wanted her gone. I stopped following the drama because why waste time and energy on something that seems to be going on since the dawn of time?

How many more times am I going to have to tell you this?

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 05:17 PM
If you think another mod or two let you down by pushing you to ban the person you voted to ban, think about it and blame yourself. Don't blame them and don't fucking blame me. You voted.

Yes, and see what I voted. No one forced me to ban anybody. I told them to do whatever the fuck they were going to do. It was already decided before I even replied. For some reason my opinion was wanted. I don't know why, because even if I cared and said no, it's not like they would have listened.

The only think I care about in this whole mess is that words are being put into my mouth. And now apparently I'm mad at other mods for forcing an opinion that I didn't even make. LOL!

Rikk
09-26-2004, 06:16 PM
I didn't say you're mad at the mods! But you certainly won't let it alone, either here or at Chelle's site. LOL. Anyway, I don't care. Have you little pRikk bitchfest over there. I think I like this site more. Yes, I think I do.

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 06:29 PM
But you certainly won't let it alone,

Because you keep saying I voted a way I didn't

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
And outside the ONE post I did at Chelle's, show me where else I posted about you over there. There is no place. And the only times I've posted about it here where when you kept saying that I voted a way I didn't.

There is no Rikk bitchfest. You got 4 posts. Oohh...so scary. We didn't turn the whole board about you like things got here about Fab. I don't see a who should replace Rikk thread.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 07:21 PM
And outside the ONE post I did at Chelle's, show me where else I posted about you over there. There is no place. And the only times I've posted about it here where when you kept saying that I voted a way I didn't.

There is no Rikk bitchfest. You got 4 posts. Oohh...so scary. We didn't turn the whole board about you like things got here about Fab. I don't see a who should replace Rikk thread.

LOL...come on. You expect no reaction? Gimme a break. Hey, you guys had a few fun posts. I thought it was funny. In fact, I thought your whole attitude was hilarious, Ally, considering you don't even know me. And I don't know you. But now it's not even okay for me to point out how funny I found that shit? Well fuck that. I will point it out. I thought it was hilarious.:D

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 07:25 PM
well, the funny thing is that you started doing something you blamed Fab for - making threads exclusivly about herself and what people did against her. Oh, the irony ;)

But whatever. I'm done with this.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 07:38 PM
well, the funny thing is that you started doing something you blamed Fab for - making threads exclusivly about herself and what people did against her. Oh, the irony.

But whatever. I'm done with this.

LOL...I'm posting in fun about what's happening at that pathetic website. Am I joining that site with different usernames and posting shit? Am I going over there and crying about what Chelle, Fab and you are saying? LOL. Are you fucking kidding?

You're a whiner. Plain and simple. You can go on about how you wish people would shut up about this whole fight. But then you of course can't handle being called out on the same shit.:rolleyes:

Man, there still are a few FAB martyrs. LOL...I thought you didn't take sides?:)

Warham
09-26-2004, 08:33 PM
There's that name again.

Why not keep her name at Chelle's site from now on? It pollutes the forums over here when it's brought up.

Seshmeister
09-26-2004, 08:44 PM
What odds on her getting banned from there next?

I should get some sort of 'Told ya so' award from here personally presented by BT and Pete...:)

Rikk
09-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Warham
There's that name again.

Why not keep her name at Chelle's site from now on? It pollutes the forums over here when it's brought up.

Yup. You're absolutely right. I shouldn't be letting that word slip. In fact, we were going to make SHEEP OF THE WEEK her various aliases. But decided, instead, not to bother because it wasn't worth mentioning anything to do with that name.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
What odds on her getting banned from there next?

I should get some sort of 'Told ya so' award from here personally presented by BT and Pete...:)

That person won't be banned from over there. If they did that, they'd be banning 1/6 of their population.:p

MAX
09-26-2004, 09:27 PM
Does it seem cold in here to you?

Rikk
09-26-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Does it seem cold in here to you?

So when are you going to PM me? I'm not home now. PM me.

MAX
09-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Sorry and will do boss. :)

Sweet Irony
09-26-2004, 10:09 PM
Oh, the irony ;)

Auugghhhh! Dont use my name in vain--in this context!

lol ;)

Almost Guilty
09-26-2004, 10:32 PM

The only think I care about in this whole mess is that words are being put into my mouth. And now apparently I'm mad at other mods for forcing an opinion that I didn't even make. LOL!

Welcome to my world Ally. Deal with Rikk and THIS is what you get... Words coming out of your mouth that you never said. I have no ill feelings towards anyone who voted me out. My only ill will is towards the people who had to drum up the past and hold on to it like a life saving device. It's cool because I'm a firm beliver in what goes around comes around. ;) And yeah Rikk, my name is in your first post and the whole subject was about my banning. You brought it here to stir up MORE shit and to bring MORE ATTENTION to you. Get a brain!

I think we know who the new attention whore is people! :D

alexpgrimes
09-26-2004, 10:54 PM
sounds like a male fab to me...

MAX
09-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
sounds like a male fab to me...

It is Fab.

Rikk, please don't reply man.....

I'm begging you.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by MAX
It is Fab.

Rikk, please don't reply man.....

I'm begging you.

I won't.

And no, that WASN'T a reply.:D

Hey, did you watch that EMPIRE STRIKES BACK with your kid?

MAX
09-26-2004, 11:15 PM
I won't.

And no, that WASN'T a reply.:D

Hey, did you watch that EMPIRE STRIKES BACK with your kid?

Good man!!! :)

No, we just watched the first one. I'm glad they fixed that "Special Edition" CG Jabba scene. This looks a lot better!

It was fucking stellar!!!! We'll watch Empire next weekend.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I watched the first one yesterday afternoon! It was stellar. The Jabba shit looks better. And at least Han shot quicker this time in the bar scene.

Yep...some movies are timeless.

MAX
09-26-2004, 11:22 PM
That Han Solo scene should have NEVER been fucked with in the first place. It's just stupid having the Greedo dude shooting first. IMO.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
That Han Solo scene should have NEVER been fucked with in the first place. It's just stupid having the Greedo dude shooting first. IMO.

I agree. What was great about the scene in the first place was that Han had a sort of ruthless pirate mentality, shooting the guy without provocation. When they fucked with that I was pissed...sort of like Spielberg replacing the guns in E.T to walkie-talkies. Stupid.

MAX
09-26-2004, 11:32 PM
I'll answer in the Star Wars thread ok? :)

ZahZoo
09-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Rikk check your PM's...

lms2
09-28-2004, 04:25 PM
Now where is the fun in that?

GAR
09-28-2004, 04:39 PM

If he gets any support whatsoever in bashing Chelle, consider that source for what it is.

Lighten up, Rikk - that's nothing to cuntgradulate onesself over. You've started crossing over from just bashing sheep to bashing anyone you like which isnt very hospitable especially on a site you do not control.

Rikk
09-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by GAR
If he gets any support whatsoever in bashing Chelle, consider that source for what it is.

Lighten up, Rikk - that's nothing to cuntgradulate onesself over. You've started crossing over from just bashing sheep to bashing anyone you like which isnt very hospitable especially on a site you do not control.

LOL. By disagreeing with Chelle, I'm bashing her? I thought this place was about freedom of speech? I thought this place was better because people could express their opinions without worrying about closed threads or banning? If a few people want to bash me over there because they're afraid to do it here, I have every right to make fun of it.

I have always bashed anyone I've wanted to. Same with any of my friends here. That's called freedom of speech. I don't need your permission to do shit. I never said I control this site. Nobody controls this site except for the Webmaster. Simple to understand? You do not control it. I do not control it. I actually like Ally. I just found the thread funny over there. In fact, the only people that have posted here in the recent past that I actually don't like are FAB and maybe Chelle. But that's it. So, if you have a problem with my opinions, I frankly could really give a fuck. Seriously, don't tell me about crossing over. I think you listen to FAB too much.

Just because I bash sheep doesn't mean that anybody else I bash is a sheep. Do you understand the difference?:rolleyes:

Funny, I knew there would be some side-effects in taking FAB on. And I knew a few people would stupidly misread it as having something to do with the SHEEP PEN. But that's simply not the case.

Have a nice day.

Rikk
09-28-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Rikk check your PM's...

Got 'em. Thanks dude!:)

twonabomber
09-28-2004, 05:25 PM

we were ahead of the curve... :D

Brett
09-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Fuck that, you guys get in line behind me. :)

twonabomber
09-28-2004, 06:16 PM
be careful, that's ancient history being brought up, and we're supposed to let people progress beyond that.

Bill Lumbergh
09-28-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Good man!!! :)

No, we just watched the first one. I'm glad they fixed that "Special Edition" CG Jabba scene. This looks a lot better!

It was fucking stellar!!!! We'll watch Empire next weekend.

Still looks like a cartoon though. And fuck you Rikk, dont ever talk shit about Chelles site, it's the fastest growing message board on the net! SPLOOGE OR THE GRAVE BITCHES!

Rikk
09-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Still looks like a cartoon though. And fuck you Rikk, dont ever talk shit about Chelles site, it's the fastest growing message board on the net! SPLOOGE OR THE GRAVE BITCHES!

Well it has grown by 25% in three days. It went from four members to five!!!!!!!!!!:D

lms2
09-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Thats progress... :D

Almost Guilty
09-29-2004, 12:26 AM
LOL. I thought this place was about freedom of speech? I thought this place was better because people could express their opinions without worrying about closed threads or banning?

What? Is it only ME who has no civil rights here???

I have always bashed anyone I've wanted to. Same with any of my friends here. That's called freedom of speech.

OH so it is just me then...

I don't need your permission to do shit. I never said I control this site. Nobody controls this site except for the Webmaster. Simple to understand? You do not control it. I do not control it.

Looks like you controll it from where I'm sitting!

I actually like Ally. I just found the thread funny over there. In fact, the only people that have posted here in the recent past that I actually don't like are FAB and maybe Chelle. But that's it. So, if you have a problem with my opinions, I frankly could really give a fuck. Seriously, don't tell me about crossing over. I think you listen to FAB too much.

Hmmmm, Chelle was cool a few weeks ago, now you dont like her. For the sake of argument... You mentioned MY name again... And NOBODY has been listening to me because I, unlike YOU... have been SILENT!

Just because I bash sheep doesn't mean that anybody else I bash is a sheep. Do you understand the difference?:rolleyes:

Not all of us are SHEEP experts... You must be so PROUD!!!

Funny, I knew there would be some side-effects in taking FAB on. And I knew a few people would stupidly misread it as having something to do with the SHEEP PEN. But that's simply not the case.

Have a nice day.

This has nothing to do with ME... Whats happening is that your TRUE COLORS are starting to show... Your not looking too pretty and it has nothing to do with ME! ;)

Almost Guilty
09-29-2004, 12:30 AM
I should get some sort of 'Told ya so' award from here personally presented by BT and Pete...

SESH, you're so wrong! pete NEVER stood up for me or defended me so if ya "TOLD HIM SO" he must have heard ya! BT now he did take a stand and I'm pretty certain that he see's right through this recent crap with RIKK too. BT is a pretty HUMAN guy. The kind I like to call FRIEND! That may not mean much to those of you who get off seeing me on the down but WTF, "It's only a message board"

wraytw
09-29-2004, 12:36 AM
Jesus. Do we have to start this shit, again?

lms2
09-29-2004, 12:47 AM
I don't know who you are, or where you came from, but you are very effective with that girl. You got my vote. :D

Rikk
09-29-2004, 12:57 AM
Wray is cool.

No, I won't be responding to the previous posts. No need. It's all been said. I think I'm going to go listen to FAIR WARNING. It's been a while.

lms2
09-29-2004, 12:58 AM
Nice of you to pop in and say hi!

scorpioboy33
09-29-2004, 01:09 AM
anybody know the url of chelles site?

Dan
09-29-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by lms2
Nice of you to pop in and say hi!

Hi lms2,How are you?

lms2
09-29-2004, 01:25 AM
Good, still waiting on that story though. How are you?

Dan
09-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Good, still waiting on that story though. How are you?

I'm good,justed got off working 8 hours today. My story was only told once and that's all,no more sorry.

lms2
09-29-2004, 01:36 AM
So you are not gay then?

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 01:38 AM
Jesus Christ, this "Is Dan gay shit" is still going on?

scorpioboy33
09-29-2004, 01:38 AM
actually Im not gonna bother but chelle if you read this....hope to see yah in Nov......

Dan
09-29-2004, 01:45 AM
So you are not gay then?

No.Seenbad was just having fun with me about It.

lms2
09-29-2004, 01:47 AM
Was that in the Its time to say good bye to BT thread?

Dan
09-29-2004, 01:49 AM
Jesus Christ, this "Is Dan gay shit" is still going on?

Yeah, still going on Bill.Just because I'm nice to people I get this Gay thing going WTF..

Dan
09-29-2004, 01:55 AM
Was that in the Its time to say good bye to BT thread?

Yes,that's the thread that started this gay thing.

lms2
09-29-2004, 01:55 AM
Well, I don't think you are gay, and really, I think you should be honored people pick on you. If they didn't like you, they would ignore you. Trust me, I know! :(

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 01:56 AM
You need to be a fucking asshole like me, then you could probably shed that label dude ! ;)

seenbad
09-29-2004, 01:56 AM
Bwaaaahhh hahahahaha!! :D

You're such a fag, Dan. lol

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 01:57 AM
And I'm STILL pissed they drove thefive off this site!

seenbad
dude, that guy was a tool.

lms2
Assholes can be gay, just look at seenbad. :D

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
dude, that guy was a tool.

He brought something different to the site. He also gave me my first vote :D

seenbad
09-29-2004, 01:59 AM
lms, I'm deeply hurt and troubled by your remarks. I can't remember us ever having any problems. .....that's a good thing for you. :)

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:00 AM
I was kidding, thats why I smiled. Here, I will give you a vote to make up for it, mkay?

Dan
09-29-2004, 02:01 AM
You need to be a fucking asshole like me, then you could probably shed that label dude ! ;)

Thanks for that Bill,who called you a asshole, I will fuck them up if you want me to,I will get my Biker friends to do It(HaHaHa)

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:02 AM
He brought something different to the site. He also gave me my first vote :D

He brought gay porn to the site. That's certainly ....different. Much different in fact to what the army used to be and is finally now becoming again.

And the votes? That shits even more gay than Dan. :)

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 02:02 AM
I was kidding, thats why I smiled. Here, I will give you a vote to make up for it, mkay?

Where the fuck is my vote??????

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:03 AM
Damn. I thought I voted for you a long time ago. Right away sir!

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 02:03 AM
He brought gay porn to the site. That's certainly ....different. Much different in fact to what the army used to be and is finally now becoming again.

And the votes? That shits even more gay than Dan. :)

No one posts around you better than me lMS!

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:04 AM

I figured. I've read your posts. I know you're a fairly cool chick....wanna rub one out cyber style? :) The "votes" don't really do it for me.

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:05 AM
I would take the vote back if I could.

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:07 AM
Would not.

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:08 AM
No one posts around you better than me lMS!

I don't know Bill, theres lots of people that try. Even Arielle doesn't answer me sometimes. :confused:

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:08 AM
Would not.

If it doesn't do anything for you, I would too.

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:10 AM
Thank you for being sensitive to what I'm sensitive to. You've touched my tra la la.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dingdingdong.html

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 02:11 AM
I don't know Bill, theres lots of people that try. Even Arielle doesn't answer me sometimes. :confused:

Hey, most of my old buddies on the site hardly chat with me anymore.......sniff (Full House style sad music kicks up) sniff.........and I just dont know how to handle it........sniff.........maybe I should actually talk to my girlfriend. Nah.

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:11 AM
LMAO. Glad I could make your day. :D

Now what was this thread about again?

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:12 AM
I think it was about chelle being a big fat ho.

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:14 AM
Hey, most of my old buddies on the site hardly chat with me anymore.......sniff (Full House style sad music kicks up) sniff.........and I just dont know how to handle it........sniff.........maybe I should actually talk to my girlfriend. Nah.

Who doesn't talk to you anymore... Dan's got friends.

Seriously, though, there are a few hurt feelings right now, but things will get back to normal. Well, you know what I mean.

Bill Lumbergh
09-29-2004, 02:16 AM
Who doesn't talk to you anymore... Dan's got friends.

Seriously, though, there are a few hurt feelings right now, but things will get back to normal. Well, you know what I mean.

Dan's got friends huh? Trying to tell me he's gay?! Damn leave the poor mofo alone, what'd he do to you? :D

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:18 AM
I think it was about chelle being a big fat ho.

I don't think that was quite it. I think it was about Rikk.

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:21 AM
I was being nice to Dan until you and Seen popped in. I think he's shy.

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:32 AM
I don't think that was quite it. I think it was about Rikk.

Well, it could have been, but that was a long time ago. I think it'd be better now to turn it towards the big fat ho.

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:33 AM
I was being nice to Dan until you and Seen popped in. I think he's shy.

He's not shy, he's just confused about things.

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:38 AM
N, I think he is shy, and Chelle is not public enemy number 1... that seems to be Katy this week. I just hope we can all get back to being friends and fighting with each other soon instead of singling out people to pick on. :D know what I mean?

seenbad
09-29-2004, 02:44 AM
No. Not really. I like singling people out who deserve it. It's pretty dang fun.

MAX
09-29-2004, 02:44 AM
Ummmm......... Noonan,

I think you OWE me a PM brudda? :confused:

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:46 AM
Hey Max.

MAX
09-29-2004, 02:50 AM
Hi lms! What gives? :)

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:51 AM
What gives? Do you mean as in whats up? Not much. How are things witih you?

MAX
09-29-2004, 02:54 AM
LOL!!! I meant "How have you been?"

lms2
09-29-2004, 02:55 AM
Oh.. in that case my week has been STELLAR, how about yours?

MAX
09-29-2004, 02:57 AM
Busy, busy and more busy. :)

lms2
09-29-2004, 03:00 AM
Thats always good in my books. :D

MAX
09-29-2004, 03:07 AM
STELLAR!!! :D

Dan
09-29-2004, 03:33 AM
He's not shy, he's just confused about things.

Yeah, I'm confused my friend show me the way.lol

scorpioboy33
09-29-2004, 03:52 AM

can't believe your so close to me!

MAX
09-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Assholes can be gay

LMAO!

Rikk
09-29-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
can't believe your so close to me!

Scary, isn't it?:D

Rikk
09-29-2004, 07:01 PM
Well, it could have been, but that was a long time ago. I think it'd be better now to turn it towards the big fat ho.

Dammit!! I wanted to be the big fat ho!! Fuck!:mad:

Oh well, make it about Chelle then...:D

lms2
09-30-2004, 01:01 AM
Nope... not gonna happen. This thread is all about you! But we can call you a big fat ho if it really makes you happy. :D

scorpioboy33
09-30-2004, 01:35 AM
Scary, isn't it?:D

nope

Rikk
09-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Nope... not gonna happen. This thread is all about you! But we can call you a big fat ho if it really makes you happy. :D

Hmmm...nah. I'll let other people have that title. I'm already the "Sheep Pen President". "Big Fat Ho" is a nice idea, but I'd first need to find a suitable avatar.

In a strange way, this could fit...

Rikk
09-30-2004, 02:52 AM
Oh, here's the pic...

Steve Savicki
03-24-2005, 11:48 AM

I can't believe I missed this. Rikk, stay cool bro. :D
Only posted here seeing it was one of the recent posts in Sweet Irony's profile.
I was surprised she stopped by yesterday. Was it just for the demodding thread?:p

Rikk
03-24-2005, 12:32 PM
LOL. Bro, I got no issues with you at all. In fact, I get along with you extremely well. You know that. That post was from September. I like ZZ and ALLY now. (CHELLE...that's a different story...;))

Matt White
03-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Talk about a FLASH BACK!

POW!!!

Steve Savicki
03-24-2005, 01:29 PM
fact, I get along with you extremely well.
It's because Canadians hate Bush. ;)

Rikk
03-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

I'm an American citizen, actually.:)

Dan
03-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Talk about a FLASH BACK!

POW!!!

Shit yeah,The good old days?

Matt White
03-27-2005, 09:55 PM

What Y'All got against KATE BUSH?!?:mad:

ZahZoo
03-28-2005, 09:50 AM
I can't believe I missed this. Rikk, stay cool bro. :D
Only posted here seeing it was one of the recent posts in Sweet Irony's profile.
I was surprised she stopped by yesterday. Was it just for the demodding thread?:p

So Savicki you must of lost your cush job and took up cleaning out old sewers and revitalizing old shit eh? Poor bastard having to fall that low...

No worries between Rikk and I... any American that heads up north and torments those Canadian knuckleheads with such enthusiasm is cool in my book!!

tjvhou812
03-28-2005, 10:46 AM
do you yahoo?

Rikk
03-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
No worries between Rikk and I... any American that heads up north and torments those Canadian knuckleheads with such enthusiasm is cool in my book!!

:) ;)