PDA

View Full Version : Least Fav VH Songs

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Hi,
I guess about the only couple of classic vh songs I don't like are....
Dance the night away, Happy Trails (god I hate this song--probably to many drunks seeing it together thinking they sound good)..there I said it!

bueno bob
09-26-2004, 05:03 PM
My least favorite Van Halen songs are: Good Enough, Why Can't This be Love, Get Up, Dreams, Summer Nights, Best of Both Worlds, Love Walks In, 5150, Inside, Mine All Mine, When it's Love, A.F.U., Cabo Wabo, Source of Infection, Feels So Good, Finish What Ya Started, Black and Blue, Sucker in a 3 Piece, A Apolitical Blues, Poundcake, Judgement Day, Spanked, Runaround, Pleasure Dome, In 'n' Out, Man on a Mission, The Dream is Over, Right Now, 316, Top of the World, The Seventh Seal, Can't Stop Lovin' You, Don't Tell Me, Amsterdam, Big Fat Money, Aftershock, Strung Out, Not Enough, Doin' Time, Baluchitherium, Take Me Back, Feelin', Humans Being, It's About Time, Up for Breakfast, and Learning to See.

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
My least favorite Van Halen songs are: Good Enough, Why Can't This be Love, Get Up, Dreams, Summer Nights, Best of Both Worlds, Love Walks In, 5150, Inside, Mine All Mine, When it's Love, A.F.U., Cabo Wabo, Source of Infection, Feels So Good, Finish What Ya Started, Black and Blue, Sucker in a 3 Piece, A Apolitical Blues, Poundcake, Judgement Day, Spanked, Runaround, Pleasure Dome, In 'n' Out, Man on a Mission, The Dream is Over, Right Now, 316, Top of the World, The Seventh Seal, Can't Stop Lovin' You, Don't Tell Me, Amsterdam, Big Fat Money, Aftershock, Strung Out, Not Enough, Doin' Time, Baluchitherium, Take Me Back, Feelin', Humans Being, It's About Time, Up for Breakfast, and Learning to See.

Nice list, the only songs I don't like from Classic Van Halen is Sunday Afternoon in the Park, Loss of Control and Dancing in the Street

frenchie
09-26-2004, 05:25 PM
how many say i is a classic van halen song. a claasic, a standard, a masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bueno bob
09-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
how many say i is a classic van halen song. a claasic, a standard, a masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Van Halen 3 :)

I agree, though, on every level...screw anything they put out with Roth OR Hagar, How Many Say I is the pinnacle of Edward's genius.

:D

BARE BONE
09-26-2004, 09:01 PM
bueno bob you named every song scorpioboy33 loves.

DeadOrAlive
10-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Bueno Bob has got my list. ;)

DLR_EngineRoom
10-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
My least favorite Van Halen songs are: Good Enough, Why Can't This be Love, Get Up, Dreams, Summer Nights, Best of Both Worlds, Love Walks In, 5150, Inside, Mine All Mine, When it's Love, A.F.U., Cabo Wabo, Source of Infection, Feels So Good, Finish What Ya Started, Black and Blue, Sucker in a 3 Piece, A Apolitical Blues, Poundcake, Judgement Day, Spanked, Runaround, Pleasure Dome, In 'n' Out, Man on a Mission, The Dream is Over, Right Now, Top of the World, The Seventh Seal, Can't Stop Lovin' You, Don't Tell Me, Amsterdam, Big Fat Money, Aftershock, Not Enough, Take Me Back, Feelin', Humans Being, It's About Time, Up for Breakfast, and Learning to See.

I agree....but I did like the instrumentals like 3:16, Baluchutherium and Respect The Wind.

haha....it's like there could've been other great stuff if it weren't for Spammy's Screech destroying any worth left in those songs....:rofl:

interceptor
10-15-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by frenchie

Talk about taking the wood out of your boner!!! I was totally "deflated" when they rolled the piano out for this tune as an encore on the 3 tour.

diamondsgirl
10-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Hi,
I guess about the only couple of classic vh songs I don't like are....
Dance the night away, Happy Trails (god I hate this song--probably to many drunks seeing it together thinking they sound good)..there I said it!

Classic VH only here right?

I like all the tunes, but if I had to name my least favorites they would be:

Jump and I'll Wait

Matt White
10-17-2004, 10:41 PM
I think ALL CLASSIC VAN HALEN tunes are Fucking tremendous!!! Like a wise man form the motor city would say, "Van Halen were like Steve Yzerman...In It To Win It!!!!!"