PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Florida Hurricanes really ARE God's wrath against election fraud!

FORD
09-26-2004, 02:44 PM
http://bash.org/GODvsBUSH.gif

lucky wilbury
09-26-2004, 03:53 PM
nothing on bush weather controlling machine yet?

FORD
09-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
nothing on bush weather controlling machine yet?

Is there one?

So THAT's where you've been ;)

Ally_Kat
09-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Might want to talk to Pete (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=226069#post226069)

Big Train
09-26-2004, 05:12 PM
Ford, so is it ok if Liberal Faith based things like this are done? If God is a liberal?

FORD
09-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Ford, so is it ok if Liberal Faith based things like this are done? If God is a liberal?

I can't speak for all Liberals, But I know that I certainly didn't ask God to do this to Florida. If I would have prayed for such a thing it would have been confined to Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and Theresa La Pore's houses.

So if God, who doesn't pay taxes, or accept taxpayer dollars, does such actions on His own, I don't know how you can tie this in with "faith based initiatives".

Big Train
09-26-2004, 05:55 PM
OK, was more of a question, if it was acceptable for God to be involved in politics, only if it was on the liberal side.

pete
09-26-2004, 06:07 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck

FORD
09-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
OK, was more of a question, if it was acceptable for God to be involved in politics, only if it was on the liberal side.

I think this would be less a matter of God being liberal and more a matter of Him being a little pissed off that broken laws and commandments in Florida allowed a regime to come to power that has brought chaos to the planet.

Lqskdiver
09-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Yup, I'm sure nothing but evil republicans were injured on this one, right! Only the guilty were punished!

That's fucked up, dude! Some people lost their lives and homes and you throw in politics in this equation. This dickhead, bob morris, is an obvious piece of shit with his own twisted view and too much time on his hands!

Not cool...

wraytw
09-26-2004, 10:45 PM
Fuck you, FORD. I have family in Florida that had to endure these hurricanes (and they're democrats, FYI).

Ally_Kat
09-27-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Yup, I'm sure nothing but evil republicans were injured on this one, right! Only the guilty were punished!

That's fucked up, dude! Some people lost their lives and homes and you throw in politics in this equation. This dickhead, bob morris, is an obvious piece of shit with his own twisted view and too much time on his hands!

Not cool...

My aunt lives in one of those "sacred' Gore counties. She got hurricane action

Ally_Kat
09-27-2004, 12:38 AM
actually, just checked the family mail. They got a direct hit and according to them, they are one of the few in their areas to still have electric. have some flooding though. And they're evil Republicans. Said they got a direct hit, too. The last one had them flooded pretty damn bad and were without electric for a week.

But only the pink areas got hit :rolleyes:

Rikk
09-27-2004, 01:03 AM
I can't even imagine what it's been like to be a Florida resident.

Jesus Christ
09-27-2004, 01:54 AM
Just for the record, My children....

I do not endorse this thread and speaking for Dad and Myself, I can say for a fact that We are not sending hurricanes to Florida for any political reasons.

Verily though, it would appear to be an odd coincidence

Rikk
09-27-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ

I do not endorse this thread and speaking for Dad and Myself, I can say for a fact that We are not sending hurricanes to Florida for any political reasons.

So Jesus, how does your Dad feel about Sammy Hagar?:D

ELVIS
09-27-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Wow!

A non-biased Jesus post...

BigBadBrian
09-27-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Wow!

A non-biased Jesus post...

Elvis, we're gonna have to bookmark this thread for when FORD is bitching about some preacher saying some storm is the result of homos bangin' in the streets. FORD will eventually do it. :gulp:

JCOOK
09-27-2004, 10:59 AM
Ford I told you a couple of weeks ago about the BCEs' weather machine!

FORD
09-27-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Ford I told you a couple of weeks ago about the BCEs' weather machine!

So did our in house CIA agent, so apparently it does exist after all. But why would Jeb and Junior target their own voters? :confused:

Ah well I guess it would make as much sense as anything else the BCE did.

JCOOK
09-27-2004, 11:30 AM
Cmon Ford with all that destruction they'll postpone the election

Ally_Kat
09-27-2004, 11:37 AM

which ties in with the emergency election procedures and their attempt at taking over the world.

*sigh*

FORD
09-27-2004, 12:03 PM

That's not a bad theory.....

Florida has gone mostly to electro-fraud systems, which they can claim are inoperable due to damage caused to the network by all the hurricanes, meaning that only absentee ballots can be counted - which the Florida GOP planned for by sending out a letter encouraging Republicans to vote absentee. A letter which used Junior's own face and Jeb apparently wasn't happy about.

JCOOK
09-27-2004, 12:07 PM
And then they can imbed the chip in us and finally have full control
BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD
09-27-2004, 12:16 PM
And then they can imbed the chip in us and finally have full control
BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that will be the end result of the BCE's "mental health initiative"

Either implanted with a chip or so zombiefied on pharmaceuticals that you won't care. Perhaps this is what John the Revelator meant when he envisioned the Mark of the Beast being in either the right hand or the forehead?

DrMaddVibe
09-27-2004, 01:24 PM
Well I don't know if it's proof God wants to destroy Florida because he's a lib, but I do know that if you believe this crap then you've given us all the proof anyone would need to show how big an asshole can be!

ODShowtime
09-27-2004, 01:35 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=703&e=1&u=/ap/20040927/ap_on_el_ge/carter_florida_elections

Carter Decries Fla. Election Conditions

WASHINGTON - Former President Jimmy Carter says that despite changes designed to eliminate voting problems in Florida — where the disputed 2000 presidential election was decided by only a few hundred votes — conditions for a fair election in that state still don't exist.

"The disturbing fact is that a repetition of the problems of 2000 now seems likely," Carter wrote in an opinion piece published Monday in the Washington Post.

Touchscreen machines were introduced in Florida after the 2000 election, when punch-cards were responsible for delaying the outcome of the race between George Bush (news - web sites) and Al Gore (news - web sites). Bush won the state by 537 votes, which gave him the presidency.

Carter, citing the experience of his Carter Center in monitoring international elections, said "some basic international requirements for a fair election are missing in Florida." Most significant, he said, were requirements that a nonpartisan electoral commission or official organize and conduct the electoral process and that voting procedures be uniform for all citizens.

He said Florida's top election official in 2000, Secretary of State Katherine Harris (news - web sites), was "highly partisan" and that Harris' successor, Glenda Hood, has shown "the same strong bias." He said Gov. Jeb Bush, the president's brother, had done little to "correct these departures from principles of fair and equal treatment."

"With reforms unlikely at this late stage of the election, perhaps the only recourse will be to focus maximum public scrutiny on the suspicious process in Florida," the Democrat said.

A Hood spokeswoman, Alia Faraj, said Monday she was "disappointed that a statesman like former President Carter would submit such a letter" to the newspaper "without even reaching out to the Florida secretary of state" for comment.

She said Florida "leads the nation in election reform and we have had successful elections since the new systems were put in place in 2002 and in hundreds of elections since then" and that Hood "leads the agency in a nonpartisan manner."

This whole thing is just ridiculous.

JCOOK
09-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Well Jim why dont' you come on down hold everyones hand and help them vote Dem. PAAAALLLLEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEE

Jesus Christ
09-27-2004, 02:23 PM
Verily even the Sons of Bush know that the eyes of thy entire nation shalt be on Florida after what happenned last time. Their deceptions will not be as accepted this time around.