PDA

View Full Version : Dan Rather

Steve Savicki
09-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Here's a waste of a million dollars:

http://danrathermustgo.com/

Switch84
09-28-2004, 03:34 PM
:DDamn, I could use that dinero! Instead of blowing it on the Rather dumb shit, I could blow it on cds/DVDs/Digital cameras shit! I could LIVE at Sam Goody with that kind of loot! I could rent Davy Baby and have my very own private concert in my bedr....uh, LIVING room.

LMAO

DrMaddVibe
09-28-2004, 03:49 PM
He should be forced to publicy apologize in a manner that is equal to his crime and step down. He won't so...fuck him...whip out the tar and feathers and let's dunk his ass!

ELVIS
09-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
I could blow it on cds/DVDs/Digital cameras shit!

Then I could send ELVIS that photo I promised him...

LMAO

That's what I'm talking about...

:elvis:

Warham
09-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Yes, he should be fired, but not for this latest scandal.

He should be fired because his newscasts are finishing behind Simpsons reruns in the ratings.

FORD
09-28-2004, 04:23 PM
If you Sheepocrites demanded the same standards of your so called pResident that you do of Dan Rather, there would be 1050 Americans and 20,000 or so Iraqi civilians alive right now.

Warham
09-28-2004, 04:33 PM
I do demand the same standards from Bush. Bill O'Reilly's interview with Bush is doing better than Simpsons re-runs.

Switch84
09-28-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That's what I'm talking about...

:elvis:

:lol: :tits: Hey, I promised "Paris pics" to DAVID LEE ROTH......

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

ELVIS
09-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Maybe you were drunk that night...;)

FORD
09-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I do demand the same standards from Bush. Bill O'Reilly's interview with Bush is doing better than Simpsons re-runs.

But what about the FORGED DOCUMENTS that Junior used to start the Iraq war?

Warham
09-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Are these the same forged documents that the Brits used to say there were WMD's in Iraq?

FORD
09-29-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Are these the same forged documents that the Brits used to say there were WMD's in Iraq?

For the record, here's what Tony "Poodle" Blair has said on the subject of WMD's in Iraq...

How PM's language changed

Saddam Hussein's regime is developing weapons of mass destruction, and we cannot leave him doing so unchecked
April 10 2002, House of Commons

There are literally thousands of sites. I have no doubt that they will find the clearest possible evidence of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction
June 4 2003, House of Commons

I don't concede it at all that the intelligence at the time was wrong. I have absolutely no doubt at all that we will find evidence of weapons of mass destruction programmes
July 8 2003, evidence to Commons liaison committee

But I have to accept, as the months have passed, it seems increasingly clear that at the time of invasion, Saddam did not have stockpiles of chemical or biological weapons ready to deploy
July 14 2004, statement on the Butler report

The information, some of it, the intelligence on which we founded our case, has turned out to be wrong
September 26 2004, BBC Breakfast with Frost

The evidence about Saddam having actual biological and chemical weapons, as opposed to the capability to develop them, has turned out to be wrong.I acknowledge that and accept it
Yesterday, Labour party conference

So as the succession of quotes shows, Poodle boy slowly came around to reality and eventually admitted he made a serious mistake.

Dan Rather also admitted he made a mistake, by not digging deeper with the documents in question.

George Bush Jr has never admitted to making a mistake in his entire fucking life, despite a constant string of failures. This time his failures have caused approximately 4,000 Americans their lives and probably around 30,000 civilians of other countries. And still he acts as he's done nothing wrong.

And what do you want to do about it? Harrass a 70- something year old TV anchor? Exactly what will that solve?

twonabomber
09-29-2004, 12:44 AM
Rather isn't going to get fired. if he retires within the next six months, everyone will say this had something to do with it.