PDA

View Full Version : Kerry...lookin' good.

HELLVIS
09-28-2004, 10:03 PM
"This new tan of mine is as real as my convictions...and...I'm tough...and..uh...vigorous.........Okay, maybe it's a tribute to oranges. Do you think that might get me some votes in florida?"

FORD
09-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Photo looks a little re-touched to me.... but then, the man could have got a tan when he was windsurfing, right?

Big Train
09-28-2004, 11:12 PM
Any photo where your candidate is looking dumb is "retouched, photoshopped", but anything making Bush look dumb is great, a work of art..

Ally_Kat
09-29-2004, 12:44 AM
it looks like a crappy sunless tanner job

scorpioboy33
09-29-2004, 12:48 AM
I hate Bush but this guy does look like lurch after falling to sleep at the beach

FORD
09-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Any photo where your candidate is looking dumb is "retouched, photoshopped", but anything making Bush look dumb is great, a work of art..

Any photo NOT showing Bush looking dumb would have to be retouched, because in 4 years, I haven't seen a single one where he didn't look dumb :D

And remember that Kerry isn't really "my" candidate. I can barely stand the guy.

Ally_Kat
09-29-2004, 01:00 AM
but you're voting for him...

DrMaddVibe
09-29-2004, 06:53 AM
Oompa loompa doompa daa dee

If you're a joke you'll vote for me

Oompa loompa doompa daa doo

I can't make a decision and that's bad for you.

Warham
09-29-2004, 08:05 AM
If you are voting for Kerry, he's your guy.

FORD
09-29-2004, 09:14 AM
I'm voting against the BCE.

Ally_Kat
09-29-2004, 09:17 AM
ah, then you're basically saying you are voting for him cuz he's "anybody but Bush" and I know you're smarter than to vote like that.

Warham
09-29-2004, 09:35 AM
You could vote for a third party candidate FORD. Voting for Kerry means he's your guy.

conmee
09-29-2004, 09:51 AM
I think originally it was Bush that pissed off liberals/Dems so much that they wanted "Anyone but Bush!" But when they actually got "Anyone But Bush!" in a Kerry candidacy they realized it wasn't as much fun as they thought it would be lol...

Just pisses folks off that they thought anyone would be better than Bush, only to find out, that luck of all bad luck, they got the one Democrat choice that was the exception to the "Anyone but..." rule... lmao. Once the Dems made their bed, they realized they'd have to lie in it. Hence the "I'm not for Kerry, I'm AGAINST Bush" stance... that refrain is the only pychological defense against the cognitive dissonance arising out of current choices for President, if you're of the liberal persuasion. :)

I still can't believe a genuine, heartfelt rallying cry or scream, if you will, that showed a candidate with fire and passion for the race and politics, sunk Dean in no time flat. Maybe that's why Kerry comes across as wooden and more dull than Gore... showing any kind of genuine emotion in American politics these days, and you're done for. Personally, I wouldn't mind a hot headed nutcase with his finger on "the button"... it would have kept the world guessing... lmao

:monkey:

Icon.

Cathedral
09-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
ah, then you're basically saying you are voting for him cuz he's "anybody but Bush" and I know you're smarter than to vote like that.

Ally, there you go again, giving more credit than is warranted, lol.

"I'm voting against the BCE" is a cop-out, plain and simple.

Vote for a candidate you believe in or write in a name. after the comments about how Ford says "The Dem Party must be torn down starting Nov.3" I find it very scary that he'd want to put them in office.

The veil has been lifted, Ford does not care about this country or he wouldn't support a candidate he cannot respect.

Mezro
09-29-2004, 02:29 PM
I WAS voting for Kerry but the more I listen the less impressed I am.

Mezro...not sure what to do; fucking Nader is a creepy worm and not an option...

JCOOK
09-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Where did all of his wrinkles go-- Can anyone say BOTOX?

HELLVIS
09-29-2004, 08:48 PM
The last time I saw an ugly shiny head like that, I POPPED IT!

DrMaddVibe
09-29-2004, 10:01 PM
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Fire!

ODShowtime
09-29-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by conmee

Just pisses folks off that they thought anyone would be better than Bush, only to find out, that luck of all bad luck, they got the one Democrat choice that was the exception to the "Anyone but..." rule... lmao. Once the Dems made their bed, they realized they'd have to lie in it. Hence the "I'm not for Kerry, I'm AGAINST Bush" stance... that refrain is the only pychological defense against the cognitive dissonance arising out of current choices for President, if you're of the liberal persuasion. :):monkey:

Icon.

It's just amazing that so many Americans didn't really have a choice in the matter I know I didn't :(

HELLVIS
09-29-2004, 10:43 PM
That picture in your signature makes me smile. Only in america!

ODShowtime
09-29-2004, 10:57 PM
well it was a real pain in the ass so I hope it's worth it. Now it's new and improved. that guy was getting on my nerves.

Ally_Kat
09-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Lynne Cheney Jokes About Kerry's Tan

DULUTH, Minn. - Something about Sen. John Kerry's darker appearance has caught Lynne Cheney's eye.

During a campaign stop with her husband, a group of volunteers moved into the crowd with microphones for the question-and-answer period. Vice President Dick Cheney told supporters to look for the people with dark orange shirts.

When Cheney paused as if searching for the words to describe the shade of orange, Lynne Cheney said, "How about John Kerry's suntan?"

The remark drew a big laugh from the crowd and the vice president.

Responding to her comments, Kerry campaign spokesman Bill Burton said, "Is Mrs. Cheney jealous considering how hard it is to get sun in the undisclosed location with her husband Dick? Or is she distracted over how red-in-the-face George Bush should be considering his failed presidency?"

lesson learned -- you can make fun of the president when he falls of his mountain bike actually biking in the woods, even after you fell biking on a street and everything is cool, but if the vice-prez' wife makes a crack about your obvious change in color, then it's time to get dirty.

John Ashcroft
09-30-2004, 12:11 AM
Hey Ally. Maybe Kerry's just showing his support for Syracuse...

Switch84
09-30-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Oompa loompa doompa daa dee

If you're a joke you'll vote for me

Oompa loompa doompa daa doo

I can't make a decision and that's bad for you.

:lol: :bottle: Yeah, DMV, that's exactly what these sheepish motherfuckers are gonna get as President if that bootleg George Hamilton shithead gets elected!

BUSH OR BUST!

ELVIS
09-30-2004, 06:50 AM
That's an insult to George Hamilton...:D

Switch84
09-30-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That's an insult to George Hamilton...:D

:D :o You're right, Elvis Baby! George Hamilton is COOL!

MY BAD!

LMMFAOBT