PDA

View Full Version : There is no BCE

HELLVIS
09-29-2004, 09:43 PM
What the fuck?
Some of you motherfuckers are either dumber than hell, or you are the funniest sons-a-bitches ever ( I mean to keep on crying about the
Boogieman's
Creeping
Evil...............while all the while keeping a straight face er, uh avitar.)

I mean really, do yo expect to scare those of us who don't share your political beliefs with this bullshit? I can't speak for everyone, but to me, that shit ruins any chance you have of convincing me that you have a point of view worth hearing out. It totaly ruins your credibility.

If there was such a diabolical group, how the hell did some skirt chasing goof hold the presidency for two full terms?
And further, how the hell did he take the presidency away from El Diabilo, I mean Bush?

Truth be known, I think W should lean further to the right. If anything he's in bed with the dems far too often for my liking. I personally would rather see a third party in white house.

Why can't you just pin your little conspiracy theories on something real like the Illuminati or the grinch or something?

Don't look now Chicken Little, but a piece of the sky just fell next to your foot!

HA HA MADE YA LOOK!!!!!!!

DrMaddVibe
09-29-2004, 09:56 PM
Someone wanted to know if the BCE was like COBRA...I about died laughing.

The paranoid fantasy of some controlling faction of every facet of our lives is getting old.

You made me laugh too!

HELLVIS
09-29-2004, 10:01 PM
Have I given you a vote?

FORD
09-29-2004, 10:06 PM
http://www.tiggysribticklers.com/images/polstrikes_bushfamily.jpg

HELLVIS
09-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Stop it! You're killin' me!
BWAAA HAA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Train
09-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Wait just one minute...you CANNOT tell me Dorothy and Barb were innocent?

I always knew something was going on at the Boar's Nest...

Although I do like COBRA better...

John Ashcroft
09-30-2004, 12:09 AM
Good stuff indeed!

It's been making me laugh for the better part of three years now.

To think, now liberals are holding past (imaginary) "indiscretions" against people!

Isn't this the same bunch who want to give felons the right to vote??? Isn't this the same bunch who want to protect pedophiles against Megan's law because they've "paid their dues to society"???

Yep, it gets funnier and funnier as the months go by. The funniest part is they think they're still converting people to their way of thinking (or feeling that is, as you can't really chock their positions up to any rational thought process).

Yeah, November's gonna be a hoot. To think, everything they've tried isn't going to amount to a hill of beans! What will they do next? Will they ever stop to think it's their lack of vision that's turning voters off? I mean, Kerry was recently asked point blank if he thought his waffling was a legitimate issue, to which he responded "the Republicans have done a wonderful job of painting that picture of me". Absolutely no responsibility for his own friggin' words! And this was after he was quoted his very own words about "voting for the 87 billion before voting against it".

FORD
09-30-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft

Isn't this the same bunch who want to give felons the right to vote??? Isn't this the same bunch who want to protect pedophiles against Megan's law because they've "paid their dues to society"???

No, I'd rather let the felons take care of the pedophiles, which they would be more than happy to do.

But as for EX felons, who have served their time and have been released back into society, there's no reason they should not have their full civil rights restored, which includes the right to vote.

Warham
09-30-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Someone wanted to know if the BCE was like COBRA...I about died laughing.

The paranoid fantasy of some controlling faction of every facet of our lives is getting old.

You made me laugh too!

Yeah that was me. I likened the BCE to COBRA or HYDRA from the Nick Fury comics.

I guess Bush I could be considered the Commander.

Igosplut
09-30-2004, 07:47 AM
Ford, If a truthfull flowchart like yours was put up about the Kenedys, It would be much worst and longer...........

ELVIS
09-30-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by HELLVIS
What the fuck?
Some of you motherfuckers are either dumber than hell, or you are the funniest sons-a-bitches ever ( I mean to keep on crying about the
Boogieman's
Creeping
Evil...............while all the while keeping a straight face er, uh avitar.)

I mean really, do yo expect to scare those of us who don't share your political beliefs with this bullshit? I can't speak for everyone, but to me, that shit ruins any chance you have of convincing me that you have a point of view worth hearing out. It totaly ruins your credibility.

If there was such a diabolical group, how the hell did some skirt chasing goof hold the presidency for two full terms?
And further, how the hell did he take the presidency away from El Diabilo, I mean Bush?

I've been saying this for quite some time...

Nice post...

:elvis:

FORD
09-30-2004, 09:03 AM
Fact is that the BCE is all too real and if they are not stopped, America will cease to exist. I can not believe that you are all so blind that you refuse to see that these motherfucking pieces of shit are routinely getting away with shit today that would have been unheard of just 5 years ago. And they justify it all by keeping you in fear. I guarantee you that if you allow the BCE to steal this election, we may NEVER return to a Constitutional government again. Wake the fuck up!

Cathedral
09-30-2004, 09:09 AM
But i beg to differ, I do not live in fear, Sir.

I'll agree though, there is a BCE, in the deep dark expanse of the mind of Ford, and his followers.

I'll tell you what blind is, NOT seeing reality through "real world" lenses.
walking in the darkness of conspiracy theories and "The Sky is Falling" mentallity.

You have 5 weeks to see the light, or have it shown to you...your choice of course.

ODShowtime
09-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Yeah that was me. I likened the BCE to COBRA or HYDRA from the Nick Fury comics.

I guess Bush I could be considered the Commander.

There's a difference: COBRA never killed anybody. Even though they had those cool lasers and shit.

ODShowtime
09-30-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I mean, Kerry was recently asked point blank if he thought his waffling was a legitimate issue, to which he responded "the Republicans have done a wonderful job of painting that picture of me". Absolutely no responsibility for his own friggin' words! And this was after he was quoted his very own words about "voting for the 87 billion before voting against it".

Only a pig-headed fool doesn't re-evaluate his position in light of new information. Especially when the first information was skewed in favor of one outcome.

How hard is that for you to get through your thick, hair-helmeted skull? And while your at it explain how parts of your precious Patriot Act just got declared unconstitutional...

DrMaddVibe
09-30-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Fact is that the BCE is all too real and if they are not stopped, America will cease to exist. I can not believe that you are all so blind that you refuse to see that these motherfucking pieces of shit are routinely getting away with shit today that would have been unheard of just 5 years ago. And they justify it all by keeping you in fear. I guarantee you that if you allow the BCE to steal this election, we may NEVER return to a Constitutional government again. Wake the fuck up!

LMAO!!!

Say what's the address to their secret hideout? I want to rip the "blinders" off but damn reality is such a motherfucker! Unlike yourself, I'm finding it quite comfortable to live in! I suppose I could make up an entity and blame everything that goes wrong on it, but really what would that do? Do you guys hold rallys and have your own secret handshakes? Is your enrollment higher than the Bilderburgers yet? Do you have your messages on US currency yet? Does your mom come down to the basement and pass out fresh baked cookies to you and your friends at these meetings?

The more you carry on...the more it's apparent that you're one big goof!

Big Train
09-30-2004, 01:22 PM
If you want to "pull the blinders", all one as to do is ask, pointed, logical questions. Of which, Ford can respond to NONE. As a matter of fact, for almost 3 months now I have been asking for a flowchart like the one above and have never seen one. His description of the BCE is based on Prescott's supposed helping of the Nazi's and two sentences completely taken out of context of a 90 page document on future military thought.

COOOOOOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAA.....

Warham
09-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
Ford, If a truthfull flowchart like yours was put up about the Kenedys, It would be much worst and longer...........

Now, now, let's not ruin FORD's fantasy world.

Warham
09-30-2004, 02:48 PM
FORD,

If God was blessing America, as has been purported many times over the last 200+ years, and if you are a Bible-believing person, why would you think God would allow a tragedy where the BCE gains control of the US?

Have you no faith?

DrMaddVibe
09-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Hey look...there goes a white buffalo...let's follow it!

FORD
09-30-2004, 04:15 PM
FORD,

If God was blessing America, as has been purported many times over the last 200+ years, and if you are a Bible-believing person, why would you think God would allow a tragedy where the BCE gains control of the US?

Have you no faith?

The Bible also says that the Antichrist shall take over the world and that he will be an arrogant man who claims God's authority and whose name corresponds to 666

George Walker BushJr (666) claims that "God" told him to bomb Afghanistan and Iraq. These actions are clearly NOT that of a Christian, as Junior claims to be. So maybe God's getting ready to call the end of the game real soon, so he allowed the BCE to be sent up from Hell to do their worst, as prophecy has predicted :(

Warham
09-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Nothing you can do is going to stop that from happening, FORD, if the Bible is true.

William Jefferson Clinton also adds up to 666.

So does Hillary Rodham Clinton.

My name probably does too.

To me, Clinton would be a better choice for Anti-Christ because he's so clever and charismatic...a true wolf is sheep's clothing.

FORD
09-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Nothing you can do is going to stop that from happening, FORD, if the Bible is true.

William Jefferson Clinton also adds up to 666.

So does Hillary Rodham Clinton.

My name probably does too.

To me, Clinton would be a better choice for Anti-Christ because he's so clever and charismatic...a true wolf is sheep's clothing.

William 7
Jefferson 9
Clinton 7

Hillary 7
Rodham 6
Clinton 7

How do you get 666 out of that?

DrMaddVibe
09-30-2004, 04:27 PM
It's the end of the world.....ahhhhhhhggghh!

FORD, gimmie all your money and deeds to everything you own. You won't need it when the end is near!

Warham
09-30-2004, 04:29 PM
FORD...

Simple math doesn't work. Here, using the Hebrew letters, and their numeral equivalents:

William=97 Jefferson=400 Clinton=169 = 666
Hillary=248 Rodham=249 Clinton=169 = 666

William = 97
(vav=6, aleph=1, yod=10, lamed=30, yod=10, mem=40)
Jefferson = 400
(yod=10, peh=80, resh=200, samech=60, nun=50)
Clinton = 169
(koph=20, lamed=30, yod=10, nun=50, tet=9, nun=50)

Hillary = 248
(het=8, lamed=30, resh=200, yod=10)
Rodham = 249
(resh=200, dalet=4, hay=5, mem=40)
Clinton = 169
(same as above)

ELVIS
09-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Thank you Warham...

..and george Bush is not a Jr...

diamondD
09-30-2004, 10:26 PM
A point to which he has never responded...

John Ashcroft
09-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
How hard is that for you to get through your thick, hair-helmeted skull? And while your at it explain how parts of your precious Patriot Act just got declared unconstitutional...

What do you have against people with hair??? You going bald or something? :confused:

And the recent court ruling regarding the Patriot Act eminated from an L.A. court. Anyone want to take odds on it's impending overturn?

HELLVIS
09-30-2004, 11:09 PM
FORD...

Simple math doesn't work. Here, using the Hebrew letters, and their numeral equivalents:

William=97 Jefferson=400 Clinton=169 = 666
Hillary=248 Rodham=249 Clinton=169 = 666

William = 97
(vav=6, aleph=1, yod=10, lamed=30, yod=10, mem=40)
Jefferson = 400
(yod=10, peh=80, resh=200, samech=60, nun=50)
Clinton = 169
(koph=20, lamed=30, yod=10, nun=50, tet=9, nun=50)

Hillary = 248
(het=8, lamed=30, resh=200, yod=10)
Rodham = 249
(resh=200, dalet=4, hay=5, mem=40)

Clinton = 169
(same as above)

Thank you Warham. You rule!:cool:

HELLVIS
09-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Thank you Warham...

..and george Bush is not a Jr...

Thank you for pointing that out as well.
He's no more jr. than Ken Griffey. Do these cranial eunuchs not understand what constitutes junior?:confused:

monkeythe
10-01-2004, 02:34 AM
I'm confused by this thread. Is George W Bush supposed to be Cobra Commander or Cobra Supreme. WHich one is his dad supposed to be and is Cheney related to Sinestro. Who is Sgt Slaughter played by? I'd go with Kerry because Slaughter was for America, then against America when he beat the Ultimate Warrior, then was for America again when the Iron Shiek attacked him again and had Hacksaw Duggan (John Edwards?) showed him the light. But then Duggan and the Shiek were caught smoking pot together on the Jersey Turnpike. This politic stuff is just too complex for me.

Ally_Kat
10-01-2004, 03:32 AM
I'd still like to know what COBRA is.

Warham
10-01-2004, 06:56 AM
COBRA is from G.I.Joe, the cartoon and comic from the 80's.

Bush would be Cobra Commander, and Dick Cheney is Destro.

jcook11
10-02-2004, 12:44 AM
If my friend FORD posts it then it must be true ... The next round of koolaid is on me!

FORD
10-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by jcook11
If my friend FORD posts it then it must be true ... The next round of koolaid is on me!

The koolaid thread is over at FreeRepublic.com

I only do Beercyclopedias
:cool:

jcook11
10-02-2004, 12:54 AM
MMMM....beer

DrMaddVibe
10-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Mmmmm drunkards posting political "beliefs"!

Warham
10-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Kerry is wearing one of them What Would Dubya Do? bracelets.

FORD
10-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Kerry is wearing one of them What Would Dubya Do? bracelets.

And he's drinking a beer, which is what "Duh-bya" would do ;)

Kerry can probably manage to eat pretzels without nearly killing himself though.

Big Train
10-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Here is a fun sat. morning question, to break up all this BCE seriousness...

If Kerry were to win, how do you think Cobra, err, the BCE would get to him? Wind surfing accident (by their evil weather machine?), assualt weapon mishap (With their smart bullets) or some other calamity? Perhaps they can just detail his flaps and have a few boxes of computer paper hit him over the head...

ODShowtime
10-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Here is a fun sat. morning question, to break up all this BCE seriousness...

If Kerry were to win, how do you think Cobra, err, the BCE would get to him? Wind surfing accident (by their evil weather machine?), assualt weapon mishap (With their smart bullets) or some other calamity? Perhaps they can just detail his flaps and have a few boxes of computer paper hit him over the head...

Train, the BCE cashed in pretty good this round. They'll be alright for a little awhile.