PDA

View Full Version : Faces of Frustration

FORD
10-01-2004, 03:46 PM
fascinating primate behavior here (http://mfile.akamai.com/8082/wmv/democratic1.download.akamai.com/8082/video/faces/faces.asx)

JCOOK
10-01-2004, 03:49 PM
You tend to get frustrated when you debate a lying idiot waffler

FORD
10-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Denial - it's not just a river in Egypt..... ;)

Guitar Shark
10-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Did I see that thing at the end correctly -- paid for by the DNC? If so, that's pathetic.

Warham
10-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Yes, the DNC is pathetic. Let's move on, shall we?

Wayne L.
10-01-2004, 06:21 PM
John Kerry is more of a puppet than a human being as a politician anyway which is why he will lose the election in November while the DNC is lazy if it's just President Bush's facial expressions during the debate their complaning about this time.

Big Train
10-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Warham,

PATHETIC is this...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002051443_webbush01.html

Bush's state headquarters for re-election burglarized

By David Postman and Ashley Bach
Seattle Times reporters

KEN LAMBERT / THE SEATTLE TIMES

Jon Seaton, executive director of the state's George W. Bush campaign, stands over a rock that was thrown through his office window.

The Washington state headquarters for the president's re-election campaign was broken into last night, and police are investigating the theft of three computers from the Bellevue office.

Missing are laptop computers used by the campaign's executive director, the head of the get-out-the-vote effort and one that had been set for delivery to the campaign's Southwest Washington field director, said Jon Seaton, executive director of the state's George W. Bush campaign.

Seaton said data on the computers was backed up and available elsewhere. But, he said, the loss creates a potential security breach about the campaign's so-called 72-hour plan, the Bush get-out-the-vote effort.

"Obviously there's some stuff there we wouldn't want our opposition getting their hands on," Seaton said.

The campaign has spoken about the importance of the 72-hour plan in swing states across the country. Bush campaign officials say it could make the difference in a close election if Republicans are able to make sure their voters get to a polling place on election day and don't sit home as many did four years ago.

Seaton was the first one in the office this morning. He did not notice the break-in until he walked into his office and saw a rock and broken glass on the floor.

A side window of the office on 112-th Ave. N.E. had been smashed.

FORD
10-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Don't waste your time, S(e)aton..... Junior ain't taking this state, and you fools are losing the 8th district too :D

As for your window, probably just a random theft. Sad, but not unheard of in a town like Bellevue where the division between the haves and have nots is a virtual Grand Canyon.

ELVIS
10-01-2004, 09:53 PM
The only fool we see around here is you...

Random theft...:rolleyes:

This comming from a paranoid delusional mental case who thinks the BCE hacked his computer...

FORD
10-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
The only fool we see around here is you...

Random theft...:rolleyes:

This comming from a paranoid delusional mental case who thinks the BCE hacked his computer...

Yes, random theft. Nobody in the Washington State Democratic Party would have any need to steal a laptop from the King County Republicans. Shit, Jennifer Dunn is the only winning candidate they've had in years, and she's retiring.

It's more likely they'd be ripping off our shit.

As it happens, 112th Ave in Bellevue runs parallell to the freeway (I-405) so it would be a quick getaway for a theft. No doubt they staked the place out.

And my question to the Republicans would be.... If you have such sensitive documents on a LAPTOP, then why the fuck didn't you take it with you when you left the office???

LoungeMachine
10-01-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
You tend to get frustrated when you debate a lying idiot waffler

Bush = Liar

Bush = Idiot

Bush = Waffler

Hey JC, tell me if ANY of this falls under "waffler"

Bush says there is no need for a Dept. of Homeland Security, and argues against it. Then goes along

Bush argues against a 9/11 commission, and then changes his mind under pressure from his own party

Bush claims executive priveldege, and refuses to let NSA Condi to testify, only to change his mind under pressure

Bush refuses to tesify himself, only to change his mind AS LONG AS uncle dick goes along

ARE THESE NOT "WAFFLES"

FUCKING HYPOCRITE

Big Train
10-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Lounge,

To me those are compromises, which are a lot different than what Kerry serves Hagar and Mikey when they "gets up for breakfast".

He didn't want to do any of those things in all those cases, but ended up giving in. Kerry just never knew what he stood for to begin with, that's a waffle.

FUCKING LURCH...

LoungeMachine
10-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Lounge,

To me those are compromises, which are a lot different than what Kerry serves Hagar and Mikey when they "gets up for breakfast".

He didn't want to do any of those things in all those cases, but ended up giving in. Kerry just never knew what he stood for to begin with, that's a waffle.

FUCKING LURCH...

FUCKING IDIOT....

Not you, BT, your president.

Yes, my anti-shrub candidate looks like the Addams' butler. granted.

But he still is a helluvalot safer for us, as well as the entire planet than that fucking crew you have.

Cheney
Rummy
Condi
Wolfie
Asscroft

The onlly cabinet level person with an ounce of TRUTH left in them is Powell

ELVIS
10-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

But he still is a helluvalot safer for us, as well as the entire planet than that fucking crew you have.

There is absolutely no basis for this statement, In fact, the opposite is true...

jcook11
10-02-2004, 12:38 AM
Being that I am JCOOK, I think I can speak for myself: " I voted for the 87 million before I voted against it"

DrMaddVibe
10-02-2004, 09:27 AM
I can see all of the fascinating primate behavior I need to see from foLIARrd's posts!

VanJay011379
10-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And my question to the Republicans would be.... If you have such sensitive documents on a LAPTOP, then why the fuck didn't you take it with you when you left the office???

Do you have sensitive items in your house? Do you take them everywhere with you?

Big Train
10-02-2004, 03:20 PM
No shit, apparently they should always been on the ready for Democratic scumbags...

Phil theStalker
10-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD
fascinating primate behavior here (http://mfile.akamai.com/8082/wmv/democratic1.download.akamai.com/8082/video/faces/faces.asx)
I like the blinky eyed one about 4th from the end. That one is classic.:D

:spank:

Viking
10-03-2004, 04:01 PM
By showing that they know no depths to their illicit and immoral behavior in their thirst for power, the Dims have shown that they are fundamentally unqualified to lead. It also shows that, as blatant as their flaws are, there is still a segment of this society that is so intellectually and spiritually weak, they'll still vote for anyone - no matter how vile or reprehensible - that will pilfer the hard-earned posessions of others to provide them with the basic existence that they're incapable and/or unwilling to provide for themselves.

Remember January 20th, 2005, parasites. The do-whatever-feels-good gravy train begins to get dismantled. We're gonna win in November, and no amount of fraud, protests, we-shall-overcome race-baiting, and candy-assed litigation will stop us.

Phil theStalker
10-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Viking
By showing that they know no depths to their illicit and immoral behavior in their thirst for power, the Dims have shown that they are fundamentally unqualified to lead. It also shows that, as blatant as their flaws are, there is still a segment of this society that is so intellectually and spiritually weak, they'll still vote for anyone - no matter how vile or reprehensible - that will pilfer the hard-earned posessions of others to provide them with the basic existence that they're incapable and/or unwilling to provide for themselves.

Remember January 20th, 2005, parasites. The do-whatever-feels-good gravy train begins to get dismantled. We're gonna win in November, and no amount of fraud, protests, we-shall-overcome race-baiting, and candy-assed litigation will stop us.
..dat clip shows all dat?

..mman,, yoo must reely reed betweenst da monkee faces..

haha

Phil theStalker
10-03-2004, 07:23 PM
..wot are yoo holDING now?

Phil theStalker
10-03-2004, 07:25 PM
REALITY

Phil theStalker
10-03-2004, 07:26 PM
yeh