PDA

View Full Version : The results are in.

Steve Savicki
10-01-2004, 05:30 PM
The post-debate reviews are in and the winner of last night's debate is clear:

"I think that Kerry did a good job." (Sen. John McCain, MSNBC, 9/30/04)

"Kerry was forceful and articulate." (Bill Kristol, Fox News Channel, 9/30/04)

"We saw Bush smirking...Kerry was more poised." (Wolf Blitzer, CNN, 9/30/04)

"Kerry's done a good job of becoming Mr. Homeland Security." (Jon Meacham, Newsweek on MSNBC, 9/30/04)

Yesterday, our entire country saw John Kerry show the strength and conviction that Americans expect in our president. He offered clear plans for Iraq and for fighting terrorism, while George Bush merely delivered the same shallow promises which have become the hallmark of his administration.

Warham
10-01-2004, 05:34 PM
McCain said that Kerry did a good job, but said that Bush won the debate.

DrMaddVibe
10-01-2004, 05:36 PM
http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

scorpioboy33
10-02-2004, 10:03 AM
any one know where I can view footage from the debate?

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
George Bush merely delivered the same shallow promises which have become the hallmark of his administration.

Call them what you like...

George Bush has kept his promises...

That scares the hell out of you liberal freaks...

Imagine that.. a president that does what he says...

:elvis:

scorpioboy33
10-02-2004, 11:59 AM
defin. like finding weapons of mass destruction!

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Can you spell ??

FORD
10-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Call them what you like...

George Bush has kept his promises...

He has?

Junior promised to be "a uniter not a divider". Yet this country is more divided than ever, because of the PNAC agenda. On the other hand, the rest of the world is pretty much "united" in their hatred of Bush Jr.

Junior promised to "restore honor and dignity to the White House" and then hired a bunch of convicted felons and Likud spies to fill his cabinet

Junior said he would have a "humble foreign policy" I don't think the PNAC agenda qualifies as that.

"I don't believe in nation building" - except when Halliburton needs the contracts, right?

There's just a few promises he's broken. I could easily come up with more, and probably will later.

scorpioboy33
10-02-2004, 12:12 PM
good retort....and yes I can definetly spell...but it's definetly no one of my strong points

FORD
10-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
any one know where I can view footage from the debate?

http://www.cspan.org/

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Actually, it's definitely...

LMAO!

:D

knuckleboner
10-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Warham
McCain said that Kerry did a good job, but said that Bush won the debate.

no chance bush won that debate.

i wouldn't call it a slam dunk for kerry, by any means. though, personally, i thought kerry was a bit better in the debate, i could concede a draw is debatable.

but bush had too many blind, awkward pauses, stammering, returning to a slogan, rather than an answer (wrong war, wrong place wrong time) to have won.

though, did anybody hear kerry talk about putin? the president of, "rush-er?"

man, i'd love to get both those guys to answer a question about safeguarding the nucular materials in rusher...

scorpioboy33
10-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Actually, it's definitely...

LMAO!

:D

your funny I know it is

scorpioboy33
10-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by FORD
http://www.cspan.org/

thanks man :)

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Junior promised to be "a uniter not a divider". Yet this country is more divided than ever, because of the PNAC agenda. On the other hand, the rest of the world is pretty much "united" in their hatred of Bush Jr.

You liberal wackos carry that blame! Presiden't Bush's biggest dissappointment is the unwillingness of the democrats to work together...

Junior promised to "restore honor and dignity to the White House" and then hired a bunch of convicted felons and Likud spies to fill his cabinet

Whatever...:rolleyes:

Junior said he would have a "humble foreign policy" I don't think the PNAC agenda qualifies as that.

There is no "agenda"...

"I don't believe in nation building" - except when Halliburton needs the contracts, right?

Haliburton had no-bid contracts during the Clinton administration...

You're predicted and scripted BCE arguments are weak weak weak...

scorpioboy33
10-02-2004, 12:54 PM
thanks ford but it didn't work :(

DrMaddVibe
10-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Yo..foLIARrd...thanks for "playing"!

Warham
10-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Clinton would have had a strong cabinet like Bush, but he had all the good candidates he knew killed before he got elected.