PDA

View Full Version : Woman sues Packers' Davenport

ALinChainz
10-01-2004, 08:00 PM
October 1, 2004

MIAMI (AP) -- A woman sued Green Bay Packers fullback Najeh Davenport, saying he invaded her privacy by breaking into her dorm room and defecating in her closet.

Mary McCarthy was seeking more than $15,000 in damages for emotional distress and invasion of privacy in a lawsuit filed Thursday in Florida Circuit Court.

Criminal charges were settled in October 2002 when Davenport agreed to perform community service. He denied breaking into the Barry University dormitory.

According to police, Davenport entered a dorm room at the small Catholic university in suburban Miami in the early morning hours of April 1.

Mary McCarthy, asleep in the room, told police she was startled awake by a strange sound and saw a man squatting in her closet. The man, later identified as Davenport, had defecated in her laundry basket, police said.

The suit said Davenport's conduct was ``so outrageous in character and so extreme in degree as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency and, further, can only be deemed atrocious and utterly intolerable in a civilized community.''

McCarthy's attorney and Davenport's agent did not immediately return phone messages Friday from The Associated Press seeking comment.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-packers-davenportsued&prov=ap&type=lgns

POJO_Risin
10-01-2004, 11:46 PM
You just have to appreciate the fact that he took a dump in a closet...that is fucking classic...

so the questions are...

how many in here have dumped in a closet...

and...

where do they have the evidence?

Lmfao...

Article 1 to be entered into evidence...Mr. Davenports runny shit...

classic...

POJO_Risin
10-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Damn...that's a costly shit...

ALinChainz
10-01-2004, 11:54 PM
LMAO ...

Imagine she's waking up and sees him squatting in her closet ...

Taking a fucking shit .... I still don't believe someone would ...

"I'll show her .... take this bitch ..."

ALinChainz
10-01-2004, 11:56 PM
And did the dude wipe?

I mean ... did he cruise like that ... make the getaway ...

Damn ... un-fucking-real

POJO_Risin
10-01-2004, 11:58 PM
And Article B...a shirt worn by Ms. McCarthy the next morning...unknown to here...a long brown streak down the back...

LMFAO...

"Mary...what's on the back of your...oh my god...it's shit..."

horty07
10-02-2004, 12:03 AM
SHIT, I thought this story was over. He will throw some money at her and shut her up.

POJO_Risin
10-02-2004, 12:05 AM
LMFAO...money well spent...

and a story to tell the grandkids...;)