PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Poll: Kerry Better Debater; Bush Better President

John Ashcroft
10-02-2004, 10:34 AM
Staffers at the Kerry campaign may want to put the cork back in their champagne bottles after they examine the internal numbers in the latest Gallup poll.

Sure, most felt that the Massachusetts Democrat was the better debater by a whopping margin of 53 to 37 percent.

Kerry did even better when Gallup asked which candidate expressed himself clearly, beating Bush 60 to 32 percent.
But when asked which of the two was more believable, it was Bush over Kerry - 50 to 45 percent.

I told you guys that simply articulating your lies isn't the same as winning a debate

On which candidate did better on the issues, again it was Bush over Kerry, 49 to 46 percent.

Those surveyed by Gallup also apparently didn't buy the media's line that the president came off as irritated and petulant. Asked who was more likable, it was Bush over Kerry again, 48 to 41 percent.

But the worst news for team Kerry came when Gallup asked which candidate was tough enough to be president, a question that taps into concerns that Kerry may be weak on terror.

Gallup respondents gave the "tough enough" award to Bush - and by a landslide, 54 to 37 percent.

Link: here (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/2/95512.shtml)

:p :p :p

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 11:49 AM
It's over Johnnie...

:elvis:

FORD
10-02-2004, 12:00 PM
I remember when Gallup used to be reliable :(

I also remember when people weren't so goddamned STUPID.

Geezus fuckin Pete you can't say Junior is a lousy debater AND a good pResident. It just doesn't work that way.

The subject of the debate was his foreign policy fuckups and the disaster which has become of them. He was not able to defend his positions. Therefore, he is unable to justify his own shitty performance as pResident.

George Bush Jr: Lousy debater AND lousy pResident. There's no seperating the two.

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Hahahaha...

Four more years...:D

DrMaddVibe
10-02-2004, 12:54 PM
I remember when See BS was reliable too...guess what? You can't have it both ways foLIARrd!

Warham
10-02-2004, 01:26 PM
FORD,

How can you say that a president HAS to be a strong debator to be a good president? That's moronic.

But beside, the point...either Bush is a good debator or Al Gore sucks. Your pick.

freak
10-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Geezus fuckin Pete you can't say Junior is a lousy debater AND a good pResident. It just doesn't work that way.

Geezus fuckin Pete, Ford, you can't confuse eloquence for substance. It just doesn't work that way.

;)

Wayne L.
10-02-2004, 03:12 PM
I think it's already written in stone that George W. Bush will be re-elected in November except in the naive minds of liberal far left Democrats & the media while John Kerry will either go back to being a mediocre senator or reuniting with his 60's band the Electras playing the clubs instead.

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
except in the naive minds of liberal far left Democrats

Translation - FORD

:elvis:

ELVIS
10-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Oops...

LoungeMachine
10-03-2004, 01:57 AM
Great president?

Record Defecits

Record net job losses

Fought against formation of Dept. of Homeland Security

Fought against formation of 9/11 commission

Lied to congress

Used known forged intel in State of Union

Staff leaks CIA name in retribution

DCI quits

Pentagon covers up Abu Grahib

I've never had less respect for an administration in my life.

"bring 'em on"

fuck you shrub