PDA

View Full Version : Teacher fired over presidential photo

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 11:42 AM
This is from http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WABC_100304_middleschoolteacher.html.

You might say it is a symbol of the Great American Divide, a teacher putting up a picture of President Bush in the classroom. Some say it is partisanship while others say it is patriotism.

Rita Bianco, Parent: "Children should know their president and their first lady!"

Parents expressing outrage after a teacher is kicked out of her public school for hanging a picture of President Bush next to pictures of other presidents in her classroom.

Shiba Pillai-Diaz, Teacher: "It happened on a small bulletin board near the American flag and also with a poster of the Declaration of Independence."

This is Crossroads South Middle School in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey. On Thursday, there was a back-to-school night for parents of students. Veteran English teacher Shiba Pillai-Diaz says she was shocked when three parents confronted her. The three, insisting the teacher either add John Kerry's photo to the montage of presidents or remove the Bush photo. When Pillai-Diaz refused, she says the school's vice-principal threatened her job which is an act that has parents here fuming.

Paula Sjolund, Parent: "She didn't do anything wrong, and I think that it should have stayed up there."

Pillai-Diaz ultimately removed the entire bulletin board and says School Principal Jim Warfel told her she disrupted the school with her "inflammatory politics". She says he then ordered her out of the building. While she says she is a Bush supporter in her personal life, Pillai-Diaz says she keeps politics out of the classroom.

Shiba Pillai-Diaz, Teacher: "There was no political intent, nor was there any political content in that photograph nor on the bulletin board."

School officials would not talk on camera but insist nobody here has been fired. To that, Ms. Pillai-Diaz asks what does it mean then when your boss asks you to hand over the keys and kicks you out of the building? She also says she is not sure if she'll be returning to school tomorrow.

She added another president to a no doubt-dated piece of classroom material. Why is there such a hub-bub about this? Do liberals not want Bush to ever be recognized as president? Kerry is not president yet, he should not be on the list. It would be like putting Walter Mondale or Bob Dole up there.

Big Train
10-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Bullshit in it's purest form. Idiot principal, certainly idiot parents and a whole system of knuckling under to PC politics....BULLLLLLLLLSHITTTTTT....

Matt White
10-04-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm a DEMOCRAT, and that is COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!! PRESIDENT BUSH, not President Kerry. The pictures on the wall were of PRESIDENTS!!!! Fucking idiotic people. There should be an I.Q. test before people vote. She should have told the parents & the principal to "FUCK OFF!!!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

FORD
10-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Key here is the context. If there's a montage, or whatever, of a succession of presidents from George Washington up to Bill Clinton already posted, then it would be reasonable to add Junior on to that list. However, just a picture of Junior himself, and you have to question the timing of it.

diamondsgirl
10-04-2004, 12:05 PM
The principal needs to grow a pair!!!

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Succesion of posts or no, it is not like this teacher was trying to influence voters. These are middle school students.

FORD
10-04-2004, 12:10 PM
The real irony here is that if a poster or picture of presidents with Junior included isn't already posted in the school, it's probably because the schools didn't have the money to buy one - thanks to Junior ;)

Sgt Schultz
10-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Total horse shit. But, she won't be fired, the teacher's union would crucify this principal, even though they support Kerry. I'm not all that suprised. When I was teaching the administration TOLD us that they'd always back up the parent, not us.

FORD - the $$ comment is nonsense. Education has had huge funding boosts under Bush.

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks for pointing that out Schultz. You beat me to it.

Just as a side note, I have been a longtime reader of this forum and was waiting for a place to jump in. I felt this was a good post to start off my career here at the Roth Army political forum.

ELVIS
10-04-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
However, just a picture of Junior himself, and you have to question the timing of it.

The teacher put up a picture of President Bush next to pictures of other presidents in her classroom...

Big Train
10-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Even if she didn't, it DOES NOT CHANGE A THING. She said it herself "the kids ought to know who their president is". End of story. If that changes in a few months, so be it. Will they complain then if Kerry is elected and only HIS picture is up for the same purpose? FUCK them for playing games with their kids...they really should be ashamed.

FORD
10-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
The teacher put up a picture of President Bush next to pictures of other presidents in her classroom...

OK, but again, the context is the key. For example, what if the pictures displayed looked kinda like this....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/georgewashington.jpg http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/abrahamlincoln.jpg http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/williamclinton.jpg http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/images/300-p25695-23.jpg

Then, would you agree that bias was clearly involved?

( Inclusion of 3 Presidents rather than 42 in the above example was done for illustrative purposes only and was not meant as an exclusion of any of the other old dead dudes)

FORD
10-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Even if she didn't, it DOES NOT CHANGE A THING. She said it herself "the kids ought to know who their president is". End of story.

OK, then by all means, post the picture of the legally elected President of the United States.....http://www.greatdreams.com/political/al-gore.jpg

ELVIS
10-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Take your medicine...

FORD
10-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Take your medicine...

Got the phone number of that Israeli pharmaceutical company? :smoke:

Mezro
10-04-2004, 01:40 PM
They should fire the principal for firing the teacher.

Mezro...file this story under "stupid things only happen in New Jersey."...

Big Train
10-04-2004, 01:56 PM
Ford, you are the biggest hair spliter I have ever seen. I'm right on this and you just can't allow that to be. Even if it was like how your show above, if it was to indicate who the Current president is (real, not imagined), then it is still fine. If it said as a caption "tell your parents to vote for this man", perhaps you would have an inch of something to stand on. Until then, it is stupid, the parents and school heads were wrong.

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Ford, have you lost your damn mind? These kids need to be taught who the president is now. If he loses in Nov. I don't think anyone has a problem putting Kerry up there after him.

But the pure idea of putting Gore up there is demeaning to America and an insult to the very idea of education. No one in their right mind can possibly still even think about Bush stealing the election.

I've been lurking around this site for a while now and you and all your BCE talk has evolved from being amusing, to stupid, to just plain being offensive to anyone with a brain and the Americam public itself.

FORD
10-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Ford, have you lost your damn mind? These kids need to be taught who the president is now. If he loses in Nov. I don't think anyone has a problem putting Kerry up there after him.

But the pure idea of putting Gore up there is demeaning to America and an insult to the very idea of education. No one in their right mind can possibly still even think about Bush stealing the election.

I've been lurking around this site for a while now and you and all your BCE talk has evolved from being amusing, to stupid, to just plain being offensive to anyone with a brain and the Americam public itself.

On the contrary......

Children must be taught that absolutely NOTHING about the 2000 "election" was normal, routine, or legal, or this shit will continue to happen in the future, and they won't even question it.

And if hearing the truth about the BCE "offends you" then I'd guess you're a Busheep and that means I'm doing my job. And just to clarify, that's not pissing you off for the sake of pissing you off. It's opening your eyes to what the mediawhores aren't telling you.

BigBadBrian
10-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Damn, I'm tired of stupid shit happening in the name of politics. I'll be glad when this election is over one way or the other. :gulp:

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Ford, I've read and studied more on the media than you could ever fathom, so I doubt you could ever tell me anything I don't think about on a daily basis.

Calling me sheep is preposterous.

It is you, not I, that runs to the nearest conspiracy website everytime someone questions what you stand for so you can hedge up some fact about this fictional BCE.

worldbefree
10-04-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Fucking idiotic people. There should be an I.Q. test before people vote.

We don't require an I.Q. test for president so why do you want one for voters. If we did it's pretty obvious he wouldn't have made the grade.

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 02:55 PM
Do you honestly think Bush is not of at least above average intelligence?

worldbefree
10-04-2004, 02:56 PM

Didn't appear so during last weeks debate.

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Did you even watch the debate. He looked fine to me. Better than that cheating son of a bitch he was up against, anyways.

FORD
10-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Why is it that Schultz is the only Republican on this board who can be honest about how pathetic Junior was in that debate?

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Ford, I've read your shit here long enough without saying a word. Now I'm here to shred you and all your liberal shit theories.

Find a way Bush looked bad in those debates that isn't pulled directly from a Democratic Party website...oh, you can't? That's what I thought.

You and every other liberal bitch in this nation only sees things the way they want to see them.

worldbefree
10-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Did you even watch the debate. He looked fine to me. Better than that cheating son of a bitch he was up against, anyways.

The question is were you watching the same debate? Even Republicans didn't know how to put a positive spin on his performance. You guys are so non-objective it's not even funny.

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 03:40 PM
Those are quite some debating skills you have there yourself...

Pretty sly asking my own question back at me.

Pretty sly indeed...

fanofdave
10-04-2004, 03:59 PM
really, FORD, ..."nothing about the 200 election is real..."

do you peek through your window curtains at night to check
for silent black helicopters?

here's another conspiracy for you to suckle onto:

we're going to steal this election too! yeah!
you democrats are powerless! yeah!

ELVIS
10-04-2004, 04:11 PM
It's opening your eyes to what the mediawhores aren't telling you.

Hahahahahahahaha...

hahahahaha...

hahahahahahahahaha...

hahahahaha...

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Ford, how the hell do you know anything? Everyone else gets our news from listening to the readio, watching TV and reading the paper. Of course all these are controlled by the "mediawhores."

So how do you get your news? Does God talk to you through a tin can tied to a string? Does your magic eight ball work that well?

ODShowtime
10-04-2004, 06:02 PM

You might say it is a symbol of the Great American Divide, a teacher putting up a picture of President Bush in the classroom. Some say it is partisanship while others say it is patriotism.
[/I]

I think the fact that this happened in New Jersey cannot be overlooked. How can this situation be political when the kids in the room can't even vote? That's retarded.

I think these days we should be happy the schools even make an effort to teach kids who the president is. Let them enjoy the time they have to believe blindly what the government and other authorities tell them. He is the president of the united states, geeze, at least little kids should respect him. The have plenty of time to learn the truth later.

DLR'sCock
10-04-2004, 06:03 PM
Wow, this is my neck of the woods, only a few miles from me...

Well, Lush/Phoney are soon to be a footnote in history anyway...

Ally_Kat
10-04-2004, 08:36 PM
OK, but again, the context is the key. For example, what if the pictures displayed looked kinda like this....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/georgewashington.jpg http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/abrahamlincoln.jpg http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/williamclinton.jpg http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/images/300-p25695-23.jpg

Then, would you agree that bias was clearly involved?

( Inclusion of 3 Presidents rather than 42 in the above example was done for illustrative purposes only and was not meant as an exclusion of any of the other old dead dudes)

No. I had the same history teacher from 4th to 8th grade and she had one of those presidential collections where each president was on this cardboard about the size of a National Geographic cover. When Bush was still prez, she had a bigger picture of him on the end to signifiy that that was our current president. Then when Clinton came around, she put up the regular-sized Bush that fit the set and found a big Clinton pic to put up like she had did the Bush.

Had a high school teacher who did the same thing, plus put stars by the ones that served more than one term.

I think it sucks that the children could quite possibly lose their teacher over the fact that she tried to keep her teaching materials up to date. And no, it is not reflective that she or the school couldn't afford a new poster or set of Presidential flashcards. I have teachers in my family and they are waiting to see who wins in Nov. If Kerry wins, they're going to spring for a new set. If it's just Bush, they'll continue with their added picture, just like the teacher in question did. And guess what, they're Democrats.

John Ashcroft
10-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I think the fact that this happened in New Jersey cannot be overlooked. How can this situation be political when the kids in the room can't even vote? That's retarded.

I think these days we should be happy the schools even make an effort to teach kids who the president is. Let them enjoy the time they have to believe blindly what the government and other authorities tell them. He is the president of the united states, geeze, at least little kids should respect him. The have plenty of time to learn the truth later.

Fuckin' A OD! (all excpet the last sentence...;)

Could you guys imagine the reprocussions if, let's say, the Presidential list skipped Clinton???

Or if it didn't include Carter?

For 8 years of my time in the Air Force, I couldn't walk a single hallway without seeing a picture of my Commander In Chief, President Bill Clinton. I'm no Clinton fan, but it is simple protocol and etiquette. He was my boss for 8 years of my life, period. I didn't agree with a single issue my boss enbraced, but that didn't change my particular position in life, or my duties, or history. I spent the better part of three years away from my family (complete with a newborn daughter) fighting the wars that President Clinton committed our country to. I did so proudly, because I truly believe that someone has to step up to these piss-ant dictators that kill other kid's moms and dads. I gladly stepped up, and would do so again. And by the way, we were defending Muslims in Kosovo.

There's a shit load of dialogue hanging in the political atmosphere about "the wrong war at the wrong time"... I wonder, where was the outrage when we were defeating tyrants, remarkably timed with a certain President's political woes??? But you know what? It didn't matter to me. We had a group of people killing another group of people with abandon. It had to stop (even if it turned out to be not as bad as previously thought)

Where's the questioning of judgement for America's action in Serbia??? After all, the genocide committed there pales in comparison to the genocide Saddam's caused. Seriously! Where the fuck were you fucking pacifists then??? I'd have argued with you then, just like I'm arguing with you now about right and wrong. What good is having the ability to better the world if you don't use it? Your politics make me sick. Really.

Warham
10-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Where was the liberal outrage when Clinton was firing off missiles into Iraq to divert attention away from Monica Gate?

John Ashcroft
10-04-2004, 10:09 PM
But they were just "little" missles Warham, he really didn't mean it...

Warham
10-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah, Clinton always did have a good excuse for everything.

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Fuckin' A OD! (all excpet the last sentence...;)

Could you guys imagine the reprocussions if, let's say, the Presidential list skipped Clinton???

Or if it didn't include Carter?

For 8 years of my time in the Air Force, I couldn't walk a single hallway without seeing a picture of my Commander In Chief, President Bill Clinton. I'm no Clinton fan, but it is simple protocol and etiquette. He was my boss for 8 years of my life, period. I didn't agree with a single issue my boss enbraced, but that didn't change my particular position in life, or my duties, or history. I spent the better part of three years away from my family (complete with a newborn daughter) fighting the wars that President Clinton committed our country to. I did so proudly, because I truly believe that someone has to step up to these piss-ant dictators that kill other kid's moms and dads. I gladly stepped up, and would do so again. And by the way, we were defending Muslims in Kosovo.

There's a shit load of dialogue hanging in the political atmosphere about "the wrong war at the wrong time"... I wonder, where was the outrage when we were defeating tyrants, remarkably timed with a certain President's political woes??? But you know what? It didn't matter to me. We had a group of people killing another group of people with abandon. It had to stop (even if it turned out to be not as bad as previously thought)

Where's the questioning of judgement for America's action in Serbia??? After all, the genocide committed there pales in comparison to the genocide Saddam's caused. Seriously! Where the fuck were you fucking pacifists then??? I'd have argued with you then, just like I'm arguing with you now about right and wrong. What good is having the ability to better the world if you don't use it? Your politics make me sick. Really.

Ok... were you agreeing with me or chastising me there?:confused:

Having a picture of the president in a school room is educational, not political, end of story. I think we agree on that.

This teacher was on O'Reilly last night. She hadn't signed on for the teacher's union yet. So she's screwed now...

Seshmeister
10-05-2004, 11:03 AM

LMFAO!

Seshmeister
10-05-2004, 11:04 AM

LMFAO!

The average retard?

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 11:14 AM
I wonder, where was the outrage when we were defeating tyrants, remarkably timed with a certain President's political woes??? But you know what? It didn't matter to me. We had a group of people killing another group of people with abandon. It had to stop (even if it turned out to be not as bad as previously thought)

Where's the questioning of judgement for America's action in Serbia??? After all, the genocide committed there pales in comparison to the genocide Saddam's caused. Seriously! Where the fuck were you fucking pacifists then???

Followed by liberal wacko silence...:rolleyes:

Nice job JA!

:elvis:

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 11:15 AM
(Artie Lang voice) we got a retahded president

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Ok... were you agreeing with me or chastising me there?:confused:

If I may speak for JA, he was agreeing with your post, except for your last sentence, specifically "The have plenty of time to learn the truth later"...

What part don't you understand ??

Steve Savicki
10-05-2004, 11:23 AM
When he doesn't read, I'd say yes. Who knows if he even can read or if he just takes the word of his "administration".

Sgt Schultz
10-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Why is it that Schultz is the only Republican on this board who can be honest about how pathetic Junior was in that debate?

Yeah, Bush did a shit job, of that there is no doubt.

Kerry did a great job - although I strongly disagree with a lot of the stuff he said.

Bush should have been prepping for this for a long time, as it is NOT his strong suit (obviously). Rove's and Matilin's head sshould be on the platter.

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 11:49 AM
If I may speak for JA, he was agreeing with your post, except for your last sentence, specifically "The have plenty of time to learn the truth later"...

What part don't you understand ??

E- I guess his post sounded just a little ambivelent to me. I don't know what else to say when someone start's off with "fuckin' A OD" and ends with "Your politics make me sick. Really."

You and I have briefly discussed the Yin and Yang here before and that motherfucker is the Yin to my Yang. He makes it fun though.

Am I on punishment or something? You've been ignoring me latey. Or is that because all my points are rock-solid?

John Ashcroft
10-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Oh, Just caught this.

OD, I was agreeing with you (all but the last sentence) like Elvis stated.

However, if you take the position that Serbia was completely just, but Iraq is not, then I'm also criticizing you (although my target with the "you make me sick" statement wasn't specifically you).

This undermining the war to get your favorite poltician in office is what's specifically making me sick. And this accounts for pretty much all the Democrats in the Senate (minus about two), and almost all the Democrats in the House. Not to mention the DNC.

McCarrens
10-05-2004, 12:44 PM
You did a good job of stating what I'm thinking, JA.

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Oh, Just caught this.

OD, I was agreeing with you (all but the last sentence) like Elvis stated.

However, if you take the position that Serbia was completely just, but Iraq is not, then I'm also criticizing you (although my target with the "you make me sick" statement wasn't specifically you).

This undermining the war to get your favorite poltician in office is what's specifically making me sick. And this accounts for pretty much all the Democrats in the Senate (minus about two), and almost all the Democrats in the House. Not to mention the DNC.

JA, what you have to understand about me, and this is something that will be written about at great length in the coming years, is that 9-11 was my political awakening. I grew up in the 80s and matured in the "frozen history" of the 90s. I knew nothing of real war or real controversy. But the day those fuckers (whoever they are) knocked down those buildings, I started to pay attention, and I'm a quick learner.

My point? That Clinton bashing is meaningless to me. He was elected when I was about 13. His re-election occurred when I was about 17. All I cared about then was rock and roll and pussy. So Clinton was alright with me. Obviously he was a thorn in your side.

From what I understand, the world begged us to go into Serbia to stop ethnic cleansing. We relented and sent in troops, which you maintain was done by Clinton to take pressure off his troubles at home. We had nothing really to gain from that war except saving people, and maybe some military bases in the area.

Iraq is a completely different ballgame to me. Other than hand-picked CIA assets, no one was begging us to go in there. Millions protested against the war, all over the world.

And when you see the various entities that have profited from the war (including the US presidential administration and also their arch enemy Al Qeada) you realize that comparing these two wars is like apples and oranges.

Shit like the Iraq war and the bullshit surrounding it doesn't just happen. It's the result of greed and hubris.

McCarrens
10-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Well, I'm sorry you know nothing about anything. That is what thta post said. You basically said you are too young to understand the long reaching reprocussions the diaster the Clinto administartion set into motion.

Please go pick up a history book.

Matt White
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
My point? That Clinton bashing is meaningless to me. He was elected when I was about 13. His re-election occurred when I was about 17. All I cared about then was rock and roll and pussy. So Clinton was alright with me. Obviously he was a thorn in your side.

From what I understand, the world begged us to go into Serbia to stop ethnic cleansing. We relented and sent in troops, which you maintain was done by Clinton to take pressure off his troubles at home. We had nothing really to gain from that war except saving people, and maybe some military bases in the area.

It's the result of greed and hubris.

And many of the people barking about it being "ANTI-AMERICAN" to voice an ANTI-WAR opinion are the same people who did just that when AMERICAN TROOPS were in harms way in the BALKANS. Hypocritical behavior happens on both sides of the political aisle.
If your young and just getting into politics, don't pay attention to the talking heads and spin doctors both parties employ. Gather as much information on your own that you can and make an INFORMED decision. And be sure to VOTE in NOV. Too many people in our country take this basic right for granted. People have DIED all over the world for this basic human right.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Well, I'm sorry you know nothing about anything. That is what thta post said. You basically said you are too young to understand the long reaching reprocussions the diaster the Clinto administartion set into motion.

Please go pick up a history book.

What the fuck do you know about anything, shithead?

I said that Clinton bashing is meaningless to me because I was not a Clinton supporter. By your "logic" you wouldn't be able to understand the American Revolutionary War at all.

Considering the fact that you have stated here that you support the Patriot Act, you're the one who needs to read a book or two.

And next time you address me, do me a favor and type in standard english please.

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
If your young and just getting into politics, don't pay attention to the talking heads and spin doctors both parties employ. Gather as much information on your own that you can and make an INFORMED decision. And be sure to VOTE in NOV. Too many people in our country take this basic right for granted. People have DIED all over the world for this basic human right.

god damn right, and don't blindly believe that when you give someone the keys to the castle (patriot act) that they'll just mind the fire. Too many people indeed have died for our freedom for us to just throw it away without question.

Matt White
10-05-2004, 02:05 PM
god damn right, and don't blindly believe that when you give someone the keys to the castle (patriot act) that they'll just mind the fire. Too many people indeed have died for our freedom for us to just throw it away without question.

SALUTE!!! 5 star vote to you my friend.

jacksmar
10-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Everyone in this thread has missed the point entirely. It goes beyond PC politics and whether Ford knows who’s President. (I don’t care how this comes off, it’s fact.)

Democrats don’t expect to carry white men in the coming election. The real threat to Democrats in 2004 is that Bush will win white men so decisively that the dumbass Dems can't overcome this advantage. And the other bullshit voter groups that lean in the dumbass Dems direction, like minorities and even college-educated white women will have to find the next effete candidate.

President Bush is the real deal. Real men don’t spew sentence after sentence of nothing. Real men say very damn little and are men of action. Dems believe in victimology, and advocate preferential treatment for racial minorities and any other victim group in order to redress past wrongs.

Remember how the femme males in the world got their Kotex shoved up too far in their crotches when President Bush said: Bin Laden, Dead or Alive. The uneasy looks from the Dems and male femmes was classic. It was classic fear. They’ve been feminized for so long they don’t know how to be men anymore. They said bullshit things like “understand why they hate you” and their actions said they wouldn’t defend themselves with their anti-war protest.
And all the fairy Gandhi’s and Jesus boot wearing libs pissed themselves. (Not unlike the effeminate business analyst I threw out of my office in 1997 wearing his cute sandals, John Lennon reading glasses, and ponytail. It’s fun to watch a grown femme man cry.)

The issue is whether you accept the fact that President Bush is a real man and all the rhetoric speaks to this. The policies of the Bush administration are driven by white men. And the little girls and bullies of the world are scared. And you can see the fear once again by the actions of the femme males. This story is case and point.

:fu: KERRY

FORD
10-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah, George Bush Junior is a "real man" :rolleyes:

How does one get to be a "real" man by being born with a silver spoon up his nose, having his father get him out of the draft, deserting the national guard, and never holding a job in his life - including the current one - that his daddy didn't buy him.

How does one become a "man" if one never has to answer for one fucking thing he's done wrong in his life. If he never admits a mistake, even when thousands have died from it?

That's a man?

FORD
10-05-2004, 02:42 PM
BTW, the irony of an admitted hair band musician referring to Ghandi, Jesus Christ, and John Lennon as "femmes" is incredible.

McCarrens
10-05-2004, 03:31 PM
A real man stands by his convictions and does not apologize and scurry away when when criticize him. A real man knows sometimes it take shard work and dedication to right a wrong, or make something better.

George Bush is a real man.

A real man who stands by his convitions even when he is laughed at every day for believing in them. A real man does the right thing even when it is the hard thing.

A real man does not flip-flop or say anything to make a person happy because his jello backbone can't stand up under the pressure.

Warham
10-05-2004, 03:59 PM
Who's Junior? Is he another son of George H.W. Bush?

jacksmar
10-05-2004, 05:56 PM
A real man addresses his mistakes, corrects them accordingly, and moves past them. Jackoff Fuckstick Kerry has done this is his life. And to “correcting them accordingly”, not with the asinine and insipid ala Clinton statement: We need to do something. Fuck that. Do something RIGHT!

Ford, you can’t seem to set the war with the terrorists in context. So allow me. President Bush has a decidedly aristocratic background. Will the US end up a more egalitarian country and end up being run by the people who are trying to secure it or is it going to be a bunch of rich assholes, like Kerry, telling the US how it will run?

Kerry has a record of being on the wrong side of war and can’t make the distinction between deep and pervasive political considerations and going the last fucking mile to protect US Servicemen abroad. It’s the same context.

Churchill saw early on the threat posed by the Red Commie bastards to Europe. Did you ever read about the Katyn Forest massacre? Thousands of Polish officers and intellectuals were taken to the woods and killed. Sound familiar? Iraq? That’s the context.

You rest your laurels on courage, that’s what a real man does. You stand by them and try to do something right.

The incessant bleat from the Dem’s is only what’s been going wrong. The Dem’s haven’t had a man like President Truman in years. Harry nuked them saving countless American lives. Harry gave them hell on Earth. And Kerry wouldn’t do that that to protect the US, ever. President Bush will give them hell if they ask for it.

And don’t pretend to know me in the 80’s, Ford. You don’t. You’ve got the wrong guy.