PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Munster just why keep your plans secret?

JCOOK
10-04-2004, 04:33 PM
John Kerry seems to have a secret plan to solve everything,Why not come out and tell the American people exactly what these plans are or do you think that we arent' intelligent enough to understand.

Wayne L.
10-04-2004, 05:06 PM
I think Herman Munster is a lot smarter than John Kerry despite being just a classic TV character from a classic 60's television sitcom. Politicians from both political parties always say they have a plan for everything when they don't in reality. If John Kerry possibly would win the election in November against George W. Bush I think he will only serve one term because he's too liberal.

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 05:19 PM
He's keeping his plans secret because they do not exist. How do you expect thisman to lead our nation when he flip-flops so much it probbaly takes him 30 minutes to decide which side of that giant bed of luxury his wife paid for to roll out of every morning.

FORD
10-04-2004, 05:24 PM
What the fuck ever...

The BCE is the most secretive fraudministration in history. Not only are you not even allowed to know what they are up to now, they won't even let you find out what they did 20 years ago.

Until every last fucking document of the Reagan/Bush Sr administration has been unsealed and opened to the public, don't talk to me about secrecy.

McCarrens
10-04-2004, 05:50 PM
Ford, this is the third time I've asked this question today: Are you out of your damned mind?

Name me one administration that has totally uncovered its documents to the voting public. Oh, you can't...

Name me one good reason you think the Reagan/ Bush (I and II) administrations were so bad. Oh, you can't...

I've been coming to this site for a while, even back it went offline for several months a few years ago. I've seen liberals now and then talk shit about things and when someone (easily) blows holes through their arguements they decide not to answer.

Via the Patriot Act the Bush-led government could become more secretive, but despite what you and every other liberal bitch out there wants to think, they are open with their actions because they truly want what is good for this nation and are working hard -- inthe face of monstrous opposition from the media and every smart-mouthed-but-intellectually-sour liberal out there -- to make this nation the best it can be.

And they are doing it. Until you wake the fuck up and stop talking about this supposed BCE and how it is destroying the world you will always be what you sound like on these boards: A fool.

diamondD
10-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What the fuck ever...

The BCE is the most secretive fraudministration in history. Not only are you not even allowed to know what they are up to now, they won't even let you find out what they did 20 years ago.

Not only that, they are so secretive they don't even exist!

GAR
10-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What the fuck ever...

IF you have a better candidate, I'd like to hear about him FOOD.

Big Train
10-05-2004, 03:06 AM
If you ask me, he is a fraud in his CURRENT job. If he has all these bright ideas, why is he not proposing legislation in Congress to improve things? He is out on the trail? Oh, so 80% of the job he was elected to do does not get done. Sorry Mass.

What about between 2002 to 2004? No new legislation to improve our world post 9/11.

Guys has nothing, never did.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 06:47 AM
I'm shocked you don't have this funny pic here.

Good stuff. The first pic is the best.:D

:spank: