PDA

View Full Version : Swastika Burned Into Grass On Bush-Cheney Supporter's Lawn

Ally_Kat
10-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Swastika Burned Into Grass On Bush-Cheney Supporter's Lawn
Homeowner: 'My Signs Are Going Right Back In The Yard'

MADISON, Wis. -- Madison homeowners are livid after vandals defaced their homes.

Someone burned an 8-foot-by-8-foot Nazi swastika on a home's lawn near where Bush-Cheney signs were posted. The vandals used grass killer to spray the symbol.

Several nearby homes were vandalized -- all were within a two-block radius on the West Side, near Ice Age Trail, News 3 reported.

State Republican Party officials claim it's the latest in a series of desperate acts by Democrats.

Homeowners are angry, but resolute in what they plan to do next.

"I just cannot believe that someone would take the liberty to do this," said homeowner Rob Schaeffer. "We're appalled that someone would choose to destroy our property because they don't believe in our political views. My signs are going right back in the yard. This is my property. We live here. We have rights."

Police are investigating the criminal damage and told the homeowner it will be investigated as a hate crime, which carries stiffer penalties.
Copyright 2004 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ELVIS
10-04-2004, 09:29 PM
FORD was in Wisconsin today ??

FORD
10-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
FORD was in Wisconsin today ??

No, I wouldn't do such a thing, unless I knew the person was, in fact, a Nazi.

I suspect this is probably another Parlockkk style operation and the guy fucked up his own lawn for publicity.

Or there's always drunken college kids who were watching too many Simpsons reruns. This is Madison, after all.....

diamondD
10-04-2004, 09:54 PM
I'll bite, just to laugh at the spin. Why is this a publicity stunt and not the actual truth? Because liberals don't do this type of thing?

This Hitler shit is getting stupider by the minute and it only makes the Democrats look like a bunch of loons.

John Ashcroft
10-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Just like you "know" the entire Bush family are Nazis, right?

So what does that make his supporters?

FORD
10-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Just like you "know" the entire Bush family are Nazis, right?

So what does that make his supporters?

Most of them are just horribly misinformed :(

They have no idea what's really behind the BCE rise to power or the PNAC agenda.

Warham
10-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Does this make anyone who drives a FORD vehicle a Nazi supporter?

FORD
10-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Does this make anyone who drives a FORD vehicle a Nazi supporter?

A more relevant question would be whether or not anyone who drives a Volkswagen is a Nazi supporter, since the original VW design was commissioned by Adolf himself. But I'm sure the VW company no longer operates on Nazi money. And I'm also reasonably sure the same is true of Ford, which was doing very well before anyone ever heard of the Third Reich.

However, Prescott Bush's dealings through Union Bank, Deutsche Bank, and Consolidated Silesian Steel are the very basis of the BCE's fortune... the seed that grew a tree of evil, if you will, and it's been growing rancid fruit for 8 decades now.

Warham
10-04-2004, 10:47 PM
What's the basis for John Kerry's earnings? After all, he's wealthier than the Bush family.

GAR
10-04-2004, 11:37 PM
I'm choosing Other, and pencilling in Mickey Mouse.

- or fucking Mr Grimsdale, again, this election.

rustoffa
10-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Swastika Burned Into Grass On Bush-Cheney Supporter's Lawn
Homeowner: 'My Signs Are Going Right Back In The Yard'

Someone burned an 8-foot-by-8-foot Nazi swastika on a home's lawn near where Bush-Cheney signs were posted. The vandals used grass killer to spray the symbol.

Copyright 2004 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Looks like a few of Zell's old pissed-off buddies got likker'd up and wanted to take it old school.

Fuckin' geriatric Dem's...resorting to roundup 'cause long 4x4's and post-hole diggers are a bitch.

Sgt Schultz
10-05-2004, 11:20 AM

I suspect this is probably another Parlockkk style operation and the guy fucked up his own lawn for publicity.

Or there's always drunken college kids who were watching too many Simpsons reruns. This is Madison, after all.....

No, this is completely plausible in Madison. Not only is it plausible, it's SOP in the People's Republic of Madison. Madison is, after all , the home of The Radical Rye sandwich shop. Owned by Carl Armstrong - the guy who bombed Sterling Hall in the 70s and killed someone. Well he's a celebrity in Madison. My wife grew up in the house he grew up in - they had to sell the house after the bombing - to my future wife's father as it turns out. Anyway, the sandwiches are pretty good.

I walked down State Street on Halloween 1987 amidst 200,000 people dressed and masked as Ronald Reagan. Of course I was pelted with cups, other debris and obscene insults from my tolerant Marxist classmates. But, i did receive free refreshments from a guy who had a 1/4 barrel strapped to his back.

Mezro
10-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Only an asshole would fuck with private property over who should be president.

Mezro... freedom of expression does not include vandalism...

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 01:53 PM

They have no idea what's really behind the BCE rise to power or the PNAC agenda.

..and somehow you do ??

FORD
10-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
..and somehow you do ??

Haven't I been telling you exactly that for years now?

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 02:00 PM
there's too many random stupid people out there to lay any real blame on anyone for this...