PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late to create a Designer's Brand under the BCE-tag?

GAR
10-04-2004, 11:45 PM
Is it too late to create a Designer's Brand under the BCE-tag?

I was thinking that radicals and ePolitico-haters would buy this crap up like them $40 Van Hagar concert tees..

HEY there's always someone out there, flashing their cash, right?

I mean we got hippies still flourishing in Northern California who wear hemp clothing and wipe ass with hemp potty-paper. Why shouldn't we feed into the undercurrent hype for those hyper-informed ScandalFANS™ and start a whole line of products catered to them, to make everyone happy?

BCE Paint™ - fashioned after all the colors decorated into the White House and the Texas Ranch. LOTS of stupid earth-tones, oughta look GRATE..

BCE Pour Hommes™ - Mens Toilettries, with colognes in little glass bottles shaped like Air Force One

BCE Clothing.. well, we know there's not much fashion sense there to dig into and emulate, but anything is duplicable AND WELL FIND IT

All said and done, I hope you're as curious as I am to see how them Conspiracists feed into this.. I only need $145,000 to start.

Any investors??

FORD
10-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Too late.... the brand name will become obsolete after November 2.

conmee
10-05-2004, 10:15 AM
This brand has been brewing for decades, and neither the end of Nazism, nor the end of the Cold War, nor Bill Clinton for 8 years, nor Jr. losing the election will obsolesce the brand, BCE!!!!

Get your "Sieg Oil!" t-shirts, hot off the BCE presses!!!!!

I'm really disappointed in you, FORD! How can you even think that the BCE hinges on one meaningless election, with all the operatives, money, influence, power, and reach the BCE has?!?! Shame on you for being so short-sighted about the future, when you've been so diligent in uncovering the past. ;)

lmao

Icon.

:monkey:

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 10:24 AM
..one meaningless election where the conspiratorial party is backing a candidate they admittedly dislike...

Hey, there's a t-shirt idea right there...

:elvis:

conmee
10-05-2004, 10:25 AM
I was also thinking about portable swastika burning kits for lawns, garage doors, and other large surfaces... think about it... have fold-out swastikas drenched in a highly flammable or toxic mixture, you take it out of the ZipLoc bag, or something similar, unfold it onto the lawn, ground, pin it to the garage, and with one match (if you want it to flame v. chemical burn) or one activating agent, VOILA! You have an instantly burned swastika on someone's lawn without all the muss and fuss of doing it by hand... always symmetrical, always perfect... great for burning crosses and Stars of David too!!! only $79.95!!!

lmao

Icon.

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 11:00 AM
What's the matter...

The conspiracy freaks suddenly have some work to do this morning ??

Maybe they're getting credit card aliases in preparation to purchase these products...:D

That swastika burning kit is a scary idea...

Remember, the BCE reads this forum...

LMAO!

:D

conmee
10-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Scary indeed, Elvis... you reminded me that I forgot to include plastic gloves and face mask for protection while handling the toxic product (and as an added bonus, to thwart law enforcement by obscuring one's face and leaving no fingerprints behind)... hate crimes don't come without a price, you know.. lmao

There really are unlimited opportunities to cash in on hate, conspiracies, and various BCE activities through the use of mass produced consumer goods stocked at a local Wal-Mart, for instance. After all, the BCE wouldn't be so bold as to market this stuff to mainstream America, would they? Or... WOULD THEY? lmao

Icon.