PDA

View Full Version : The BCE Logic Game

Big Train
10-05-2004, 03:16 AM
Here at the Front Line, we often joke about the existence of the BCE, with the exception of one verbal member.

In this thread, I'd like you to assume the BCE is real and follow the logic (which will, naturally, illustrate the actual likelihood of said organization).

Let's assume Kerry wins next month? Do the attacks on the US increase or decrease? This also assumes the BCE were behind the attacks to begin with. Will this be four more years of worsening terror under Kerry as the BCE attacks it own country relentlessly until it regains power in 08?

Conversely, do the attacks stop after the election and a few months, once things settle down? Do the BCE find osama on or near election time?

Let's have fun and explore the wacky shadow world of the BCE...

Ford, here is your big, fat softball. Knock it out of the park buddy, it's your chance to convince us skeptics.

Big Train
10-05-2004, 12:18 PM
No bites? Guess this whole BCE thing is bullshit, as there is nobody who will step up to defend it.

Nuff said.

McCarrens
10-05-2004, 12:22 PM
I think Ford is part of the BCE, whose whole orle inthe organization is to crow so loudly about the organization and reveal so many follish theories about it that no one will ever believe it exists so it can rule the world for another 100 years.

He is doing a fine job.

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Here at the Front Line, we often joke about the existence of the BCE, with the exception of one verbal member.

In this thread, I'd like you to assume the BCE is real and follow the logic (which will, naturally, illustrate the actual likelihood of said organization).

Let's assume Kerry wins next month? Do the attacks on the US increase or decrease? This also assumes the BCE were behind the attacks to begin with. Will this be four more years of worsening terror under Kerry as the BCE attacks it own country relentlessly until it regains power in 08?

Conversely, do the attacks stop after the election and a few months, once things settle down? Do the BCE find osama on or near election time?

Let's have fun and explore the wacky shadow world of the BCE...

Train, if the BCE is real, which I'm not yet 100% convinced of, one of their main goals would be to make sure people like you don't start to believe in them. Hence, they wouldn't just start leveling cities as soon as Kerry wins. They wait behind the scenes for their moment to strike. They wait for convenient enemies to show up to take the blame.

Also, they would only act overtly if they had too. Much better to let things take their course.

Big Train
10-05-2004, 04:22 PM
People like me? Logical people?

OD, if they are omnipotent, as the fairy tale would have you believe, why would they "let things happen'??

Warham
10-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Where's G.I.Joe when you need them?

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 04:53 PM
People like me? Logical people?

OD, if they are omnipotent, as the fairy tale would have you believe, why would they "let things happen'??

I never contended that they were "omnipotent." Anyone who understands power knows you must wield it in an intelligent manner.

example: Musharraf is our ally, but he can't simply waltz into the tribal areas of western pakistan and just start killing bad guys. He needs to make the tribal leaders think that they are helping him, and confer favors unto them, in public. Otherwise, the Islamic extremists will try even harder to execute him. It's all a game.

If everyone all of a sudden actually realized we were being lied to by a secret, multi-generational conspiracy to control the world, we'd probably do something about it.

The best way for an organization like that to work is to let others do most of your dirty work. You just tweak things here and there to make sure the big plans go through. If you reveal yourself, you become weakened since it has to be a small group.

Warham
10-05-2004, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. If there is such a thing as the New World Order, it'll happen as planned. Then, after seven years of torment under it's leader, Jesus will come down and give a good ass-whippin'.

Big Train
10-05-2004, 05:10 PM
What evidence is there to suggest it was a multi generational thing? The only two things Ford quotes are Prescott's alleged ties to the Nazi's and the PNAC document, which anyone who reads it knows has nothing to do with what he says the BCE is.

So, if such a thing exists, and should kerry win, you think nothing would happen for a period of time, then some scapegoat would come around and start wacking us, which really would be the BCE? Does Al Queda exist or are they just an extension of the BCE, secretly funded by them?

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 05:27 PM
What evidence is there to suggest it was a multi generational thing? The only two things Ford quotes are Prescott's alleged ties to the Nazi's and the PNAC document, which anyone who reads it knows has nothing to do with what he says the BCE is.

So, if such a thing exists, and should kerry win, you think nothing would happen for a period of time, then some scapegoat would come around and start wacking us, which really would be the BCE? Does Al Queda exist or are they just an extension of the BCE, secretly funded by them?

See, now you're getting into the real questions Train.

Is the BCE all powerful? Or are they just the American part of the real evil secret society run by the European banking elite? I read a fascinating article awhile ago about how the European bankers helped created the Federal Reserve to control America through total control of our money. It was a little 'out there', but based on what appeared to me to be good facts (like quotes from the New York Times).

Is the BCE just a corrupt cabal bent on stealing money, or are they really going 1984 and trying to clamp down on America forever via the Patriot Act and the culture of fear?

Or is it just a coincidence that the dumbest, most incompetent president in history started a war for the American people's protection that just happened to land his cronies huge windfalls?

I really don't have all the answers. My beliefs were formed from reading various sources over a period of time, well before I came here to enjoy FORD's remarks. Reading and inferring what's really going on. It's not all documented in newspapers.

You have to THINK sometimes. I know you do Train, which is why I enjoy conversing with you.

Warham
10-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Despite my jokes about the BCE, I do have the propensity to believe that something will happen in the future will lead to a New World Order.

I did a little research. John Forbes Kerry is of the same lineage as Richard Bruce Cheney (King Henry I). Incidentally the Rockefellers also have this lineage.

I wonder if he has freemason ties.

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 06:00 PM
I am absolutely convinced that as technology marches forward man's personal freedom will diminish. Whenever a new technology is invented that can help control people and strengthen a government's grip on power, it is implemented.

Big Train
10-05-2004, 07:04 PM
As do I OD. I am just a skeptic about all that sort of stuff. Do I believe cultures of power and exclusion exist? Absolutely? Do I believe they are hell bent on destruction and world dominance? Not particularly?

My argument about Iraq has always been, if there was a profit motive involved, there are certainly a lot easier and less messy ways for such a powerful group to make money. It seems actually unintelligent for them to go this route. So you have one of two paths to pick? Are they superintelligent, yet greedy and blind? Or are they dumb and transparent? I don't believe either, so I don't think it was a profit based war.