PDA

View Full Version : Another little girl murdered

Seshmeister
10-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Rafah, Gaza Strip - Israeli soldiers shot dead a 13-year-old Palestinian schoolgirl in the southern Gaza Strip on Tuesday after she approached an army watchtower in a tense border zone, witnesses said.

An Israeli military source said the girl was shot inside a restricted area when soldiers suspected she had a bomb. Palestinian medics said she had been hit by 20 bullets.

Iman al-Hams and two other girls, all of them wearing school uniforms, passed a watchtower in Rafah refugee camp near the Egyptian border, a scene of frequent violence in a 4-year-old uprising, Palestinian witnesses said.

"Israeli soldiers stormed the area, the girl left the bag and tried to run," said one. "Bullets hit the bag and then soldiers opened fire on the girl."

"She was peppered with bullets, in the head, chest, legs"
An Israeli military source said the girl entered an area that was clearly marked with no-entry signs at a time there had been shooting from Rafah.

Soldiers opened fire towards her after she dropped her bag and ran. They suspected that the bag contained a bomb, the source said, but had not yet checked.

"She was peppered with bullets, in the head, chest, legs," said Iman's brother, Ehab, 25.

Rafah is well away from the northern Gaza Strip, where Israeli troops have killed 67 Palestinians in a six-day-old offensive launched after a rocket fired by militants killed two children in an Israeli town. - Reuters

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Hmmm...

distortion9
10-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Damn Israeli Republicans

FORD
10-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
Damn Israeli Republicans

NO, Israeli FASCIST PIECES OF TERRORIST SHIT :gun:

conmee
10-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Last time I checked, Palestinians were training their children to be suicide bombing terrorists and wear bombs under their clothing to blow up Israelis... besides, if you enter a restricted "tense" area, be prepared to die. Just a sad fact of life in the Middle East.

I have little sympathy for the Israelis and even less for the Palestinians. At what point, even with concessions and giving back land, do you think the Palestinians, Syrians, etc, will ever stop with their desire to see Israel cease to exist? Not going to happen.

So should Israel just lay down and die? It's survival in the Middle East. It's a zero-sum game, and someone has to die. There will be no peace, and hasn't been for millenia. So I don't necessarily blame either side. What does everyone exepct, that Israel will just keep giving away more land, stop shooting people, keep being victimized by suicide bombings, and hope it all goes away? Chamberlain thought he could negotiate the same way with Hitler, and look what happened. You can't reason with unreasonable people, or folks that have it in for you. It's even more difficult when both sides become unreasonable. And that is the case with the Palestinians v. Israelis. There is deep seated hatred and religious conflict that will NEVER go away... no matter what agreements are in place or treaties signed. There are fundamental religious issues and beliefs that won't be easily negotiated away so it's highly unlikely that there can ever be a negotiated, peaceful coexistence in the Middle East.

Icon.

Mezro
10-05-2004, 01:47 PM
I've had enough of the Israelis and the Palestinians. They've taken dysfunctional to a new level.

Mezro...we should not take sides, we should not be involved at all...you can't have peace when both sides are retarded...

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
I've had enough of the Israelis and the Palestinians. They've taken dysfunctional to a new level.

Mezro...we should not take sides, we should not be involved at all...you can't have peace when both sides are retarded...

agreed and agreed

BigBadBrian
10-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Too bad so sad... I weep for them all, unlike those who weep only for some. :(

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by conmee
Last time I checked, Palestinians were training their children to be suicide bombing terrorists and wear bombs under their clothing to blow up Israelis... besides, if you enter a restricted "tense" area, be prepared to die. Just a sad fact of life in the Middle East.

Icon.
This "freedom" from "terror" is coming to America, for those Americans reading on this board.

For those on this board who are not Americans, the U.S.A. has a Second Amendment. The EU constitution doesn't. In fact, there isn't a Second Amendment anywhere in the world. Only in the good old U.S.A.. So we are where the war must be fought against freedom.

Get ready to pick your dead kids up off the street right here in the U.S.A.. If you can put up with it in Israel you can put up with it at home. And you will. "IT'S JUST A SAD FACT OF LIFE IN THE U.S.A...AFTER TERRORISM...IT'S THE NEW FREEDOM."

These heroic Israelis (20 bullets in the child) either used U.S. weapons or U.S. foreign aid paid for the weapons and bullets.

It's later than I thought.

P

conmee
10-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Agree with Mezro who was seconded by ODS... we shouldn't even be involved... and sadly, with all the financial and military aid the US gives Israel, there's also a good bit of truth in Phil's second-to-last statement...

Icon.

P.S. and as for getting ready to "pick your dead kids up off the street right here in the USA..." it happens with shocking regularity here in the Detroit-metro area... most recent victims were a 3 year old and a handful of others at A DAYCARE CENTER... for chrissake....

:monkey:

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by conmee
Agree with Mezro who was seconded by ODS... we shouldn't even be involved... and sadly, with all the financial and military aid the US gives Israel, there's also a good bit of truth in Phil's second-to-last statement...

Icon.

P.S. and as for getting ready to "pick your dead kids up off the street right here in the USA..." it happens with shocking regularity here in the Detroit-metro area... most recent victims were a 3 year old and a handful of others at A DAYCARE CENTER... for chrissake....

:monkey:
Correctamundo !

But those children are not victims under the same circumstances of "anti-terrorist" politics...not yet.

Those kids are victims of their poor leadership in their communities. Didn't the Jackson family come from Detroit, Mototown records? Why don't they come back to town and build some institutions and use them as tax write offs. Ditto Cleveland.

Ain't Detroit the WORLD HEADQUARTERS for the "big three" auto makers? Well then where are the jobs? China, Mexico? Yes.

Poor leadership from top to bottom. From corporate world leaders of enterprises to the councilman who's "not getting anything done."

And it's only going to get worse, I think.

Thanks for your input. It was very good for the thread.

P